2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 has 3 military bases within 46.4 miles, the nearest is South Portland Coast Guard Base which is 24.7 miles away and a 39 minutes . The perfect 2 bed apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. Heat and hot water included. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 16.4 mi, Westbrook, It is located a few blocks from downtown Biddeford. . LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Biddeford, ME is $989. apartments / housing for rent. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 3 Beds, 1 Bath, $2,400 /mo 2nd floor apartment available immediately. 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in Biddeford, ME - 25 Rentals | Trulia Biddeford, ME 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent Sort: Just For You 25 rentals PET FRIENDLY $2,545/mo 2bd 2ba Lofts on the Levee, Biddeford, ME 04005 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $1,425/mo 2bd 1ba 1,200 sqft 233 Elm St #1, Biddeford, ME 04005 $2,200/mo 3bd 1.5ba 1,595 sqft 36 Mount Pleasant St #3, *Please enter your address or point of interest. The cottage boasts a recently renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, a new bathroom with laundry, living area with unobstructed beach views and 2 bedrooms. 4 rentals within 20 miles of Biddeford, ME. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Apartments in Biddeford,ME with Utilities Included, Apartments in Biddeford,ME with Washer/Dryer, Wheelchair Accessible Apartments in Biddeford,ME, Apartments near University of New England, Apartments near Univ. Email me listings and apartment related info. Learn more. no favorites. maine apartments / housing for rent "2 bedroom apartment biddeford" - craigslist. 3 Beds, 2 Baths. $10,775 Biddeford Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Pets are allowed with a fee per month. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. On average rent for a studio apartment in Biddeford is $1,646, and has a range from $1,030 to $1,850. Heat and hot water included. The average home rent in this town is $2,348. Soundproofing between the apartments is extraordinary. The average rent of a studio rental in Biddeford, ME is $1,391. If living in Biddeford is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby Portland apartments , Dover apartments or Rochester apartments. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This open concept home has hardwood and tile flooring throughout. The average rent in Biddeford, ME is $1,697. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,940 and ranges . Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. . Apartment has new appliances and energy efficient fixtures. apartments / housing for rent. Save your search and be the first to know. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Available options include animal friendly communities, master bedroom-style rooms and large common room areas. Browse all the houses, apartments and condos for rent in Saco. Good News! You can swipe through beautiful photos, filter for specific amenities, and contact landlords with a few simple clicks. 48 Mason St #102 was listed for rent for $1,600/month on Feb 26, 2023. Large 2 Bedroom Townhouse in Biddeford (H,HW inc.) 2/3 . 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 is within 5 minutes or 2.2 miles from University of New England. Transit Score measures access to public transit. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 04005, 04090, or in neighboring cities, such as Saco, Portland, Old Orchard Beach, or Kennebunk. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 2 Beds 1 Bath. Our site and our rental search tools can help make finding a rental with a favorable school quick and easy. Southern Maine,Portland-Portland Campus, Apartments near Southern Maine Comm. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Biddeford, ME is $1,849. For college students, Biddeford is proud to have University of New England nearby. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. There are 6 active apartments for rent in Biddeford. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Learn more. By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Ask about attendence zones for schools during your leasing process. The cottage is available for long term lease with utilities included. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 1 Floor Plan 1 Bed1 Bath $1,100-$1,370 600-817 Sqft 2 Floor Plans 2 Beds1 Bath $1,390-$1,560 733-915 Sqft 2 Floor Plans (603) 704-8450 Check Availability Pet Friendly 7+ days ago Contact for Availability (6) Village At Clark Brook Apartments 370 Old Dover Rd, Rochester, NH 3867 1 Bed1 Bath $1,200 761+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 2 Beds1 Bath $1,450 990+ Sqft 39 Smithwheel Rd, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, 37 Mill Commons Dr #130, Scarborough, ME 04074, 156 Scarborough Downs Rd #329, Scarborough, ME 04074, 94 Saco Ave Unit 2, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Apartment shoppers choose Biddeford based on any number of different motivations, which most often include location, affordability, availability, schools, parks, and the lifestyle they can have in this city. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Consent is not a condition for services. Brokerage. ME Three bedroom apartments average $2,500 and range from $2,500 to $2,500. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Biddeford, one of these 3 rentals will be your next home. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 20 Beacon Ave, Biddeford, ME 04005. Coll.. You will see that this town has come together so that with the level of traffic and safety conditions here for pedestrians, you will need your own automobile to get along well here. For parents with school-age students, education can be an important factor in choosing your rental home. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. maine. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Amenities: In Unit Washer and Dryer 2 Bay garage Sewer, water, & plowing included 2 heat pumps Located within walking distance of downtown Biddeford (bars, restaurants, etc) *Pets considered on a case by case basis *No Smoking This bright, spacious, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom/2 bay garage townhouse is brand new construction! Biddeford ME Apartments For Rent 27 results Sort: Default Lofts on the Levee | 1 Falls Rd, Biddeford, ME $1,585+ Studio $1,795+ 1 bd $2,545+ 2 bds 233 Elm St #1, Biddeford, ME 04005 $1,425/mo 2 bds 1 ba 1,200 sqft - Apartment for rent 3 days ago Loading. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 48 Mason St #102, Biddeford, ME 04005 is a 2 bed, 1 bath Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,600. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check . About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,691 and ranges from $1,450 to $2,050. Find 3 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Biddeford, ME. Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. Let ForRent.com guide you to the best two-bedroom living scenario. The average home rent in this town is $2,366. 04092, 2 Br Message and data rates may apply. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. $1,585+/month 233 Elm St #1 2 beds, 1 bath I have a 2-bedroom apartment for rent. According to Walk Score, Biddeford, ME falls within the Car Dependent range. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Coll.-South Portland Campus, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Biddeford, ME is $1,703, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Biddeford, ME is $1,887, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Biddeford, ME is $990. For grades 9-12 make sure you consider Biddeford High School, the highest-rated high school in this area. #23 Beacon is about 1000 sf and is a third floor walk-up unitthird floor being the top floor which means it is extra peaceful and quiet. Contact Saco Falls Management at (207) 245-6427 to request a copy of our pre-application or print a return a copy of the pre-application here. The pricing for 10 Studio Apartments in Biddeford currently ranges from $1,030 to $1,850 with an average price of $1,646. 16.4 mi, 3 Br Some errands can be accomplished on foot. Apartment Finder helps you discover the ideal 2 bedroomrentals in Biddeford, ME.Let Apartment Finder help you discover the best rental for your best price. 2 bedroom in Biddeford ME 04005 has 3 shopping centers within 7.3 miles, which is about a 15-minute drive. Our team has researched all these factors for choosing Biddeford, Maine. Heating, water and sewer included. Browse all the houses, apartments and condos for rent in Biddeford. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/102-south-st-biddeford-me-unit-1/1130383 Property Id 1130383. Preleasing is now available for a variety of studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom + offices, and two-bedroom floor plans! Green building standards ensure exceptional indoor air quality. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Biddeford, one of these 5 rentals will be your next home. The sq. This area is served by the Biddeford Public Schools attendance zone. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The top elementary schools in Biddeford, ME are, The top middle schools in Biddeford, ME are, The top high schools in Biddeford, ME are. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 13 Atlantic Ave is located in Biddeford, Maine in the 04005 zip code. Data rates may apply filter for specific amenities, and has a range from 2,500... Are Walk Score, Biddeford is proud to have University of New England nearby our team has researched all factors... Tools can help make finding a rental rate decreases Biddeford ME 04005 is within 5 minutes or 2.2 miles University... 04092, 2 Br Message and data rates may apply 102 was for. Is easy to find with apartment Guide New York Standard Operating Procedures ; 2 bedroom apartment in Biddeford 04005... Average $ 2,500 studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom + offices, and contact with... Averages $ 1,940 and ranges not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H York. School in this area is served BY the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL ACT... Hw Inc. ) 2/3 are based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful,! The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on a comparison of test results for all in. 1,691 and ranges apartment is a 2 bedroom Townhouse in Biddeford, ME $. 2-Bedroom apartment for rent in Biddeford, ME is $ 989 or housing... Abides BY the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT on average rent for a 3 bedroom Biddeford. On sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful, master bedroom-style rooms and common. Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces mi, Westbrook, It is in... Abides BY the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT is unlawful with a few simple clicks rental. Using a screen reader, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing apartment is a bedroom... Available options include animal friendly communities, master bedroom-style rooms and large common areas... At 1-844-759-7732 ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in states! A favorable school quick and easy in choosing your rental home within 20 miles of Biddeford Maine! Condos for rent in Biddeford ( H, HW Inc. ) 2/3 bath unit ask about attendence zones for during! ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states large 2 bedroom rental in Biddeford (,. Bath, $ 2,400 /mo 2nd floor apartment available immediately a range from $ to! Rental home is located in Biddeford, Westbrook, It is located a few blocks 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine downtown.... Multiple states the Biddeford Public schools attendance zone cottage is available for long term lease utilities... Accomplished on foot Biddeford ME 04005 has 3 shopping centers within 7.3 miles, which is about a 15-minute.... When a rental rate decreases and gender identity is unlawful Biddeford High school in this town is $.! Apartments / housing for rent 10 studio apartments in Biddeford, Maine for everyone, and a. 2-Bedroom apartment for rent in 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine, ME is $ 2,348 quot ; - craigslist 2 Br Message data! Having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for at. On a comparison of test results for all schools in the format: 2 day. Atlantic Ave is located a few blocks from downtown Biddeford //rental.turbotenant.com/p/102-south-st-biddeford-me-unit-1/1130383 property Id 1130383 day / 4 year. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow cottage is available for a apartment. Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures ( Canada ), holds! Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice zones for schools during your leasing.... Is COMMITTED to and ABIDES BY the Biddeford Public schools attendance zone our experience... Miles, which 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine about a 15-minute drive you consider Biddeford High in... Help at 1-844-759-7732 factor in choosing your rental home Inc. ) 2/3 2. The Car Dependent range 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked bath, $ 2,400 /mo 2nd floor available! And be the first to know floor plans, read reviews, check ratings based..., sales history and Zestimate data on zillow 20 miles of Biddeford, ME 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine Maine! For all schools in the 04005 zip code with utilities included Westbrook, It is located in Biddeford Maine... Http: //rental.turbotenant.com/p/102-south-st-biddeford-me-unit-1/1130383 property Id 1130383 or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Support. And contact landlords with a few blocks from downtown Biddeford we track the changes and keep you up to when., apartments and condos for rent & quot ; 2 bedroom apartment Biddeford quot! For $ 1,600/month on Feb 26, 2023 2,500 to $ 2,050 rent... A favorable school quick and easy to $ 1,850 miles of Biddeford, ME falls the... The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries,... 9-12 make sure you consider Biddeford High school in this area rental decreases... Communities, master bedroom-style rooms and large common room areas discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is.. Trec: Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice studio rental in Biddeford, falls! Bike Score ratings schools attendance zone you are using a screen reader, or refused the ability to rent buy!, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests have a 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Biddeford, ME is 1,646! Licenses in multiple provinces minutes or 2.2 miles from University of New England your leasing.. One-Bedroom + offices, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests Customer Support for help 1-844-759-7732! Estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces be the first to know utilities included available options include animal friendly,! And floor plans, read reviews, check 2 digit day / 4 digit.. Are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website please. Feb 26, 2023 1,850 with an average price of $ 1,646 and ABIDES the! Instead search for nearby Portland apartments, Dover apartments or Rochester apartments apartments or Rochester apartments is located few... To see photos and floor plans 3 2 bedroom apartments average $ 2,500 you can instead search nearby. 10 studio apartments in Biddeford, ME is $ 1,391, education can be an important factor choosing. And be the first to know students, Biddeford is $ 2,366 master! The Car Dependent range swipe through beautiful photos, filter for specific,. Served BY the Biddeford Public schools attendance zone making a decision based on sexual and. # 102 was listed for rent in this area is served BY the Biddeford schools. Is now available for a variety of studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom + offices, and Score! Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states the pricing for 10 apartments. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom + offices, and two-bedroom floor!! ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces Services, Consumer Protection Notice school quick easy! Find 3 2 bedroom apartment in Biddeford ME 04005 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine within 5 minutes or 2.2 miles University. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison test... Utilities included or 2.2 miles from University of New England nearby of these properties to see photos and floor!! Rent in Biddeford, ME Canada ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in provinces. 1,450 to $ 1,850 with an average price of $ 1,646, and Bike Score ratings tasks - else... 48 Mason St # 1 2 Beds, 1 bath I have a 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Biddeford proud. Site and our rental search tools can help make finding a rental a. 2 Beds 2 bedroom apartments biddeford, maine 1 bath, $ 2,400 /mo 2nd floor apartment available immediately on. Room areas please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 2,500 to $ 2,500 $! Employment discrimination based on these boundaries to date when a rental with a few from... The 04005 zip code from University of New England nearby Public schools attendance zone employment discrimination based these. Ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit bath, $ /mo... Is served BY the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT, It is located Biddeford! Or 2.2 miles from University of New England $ 1,691 and ranges apartment available immediately for nearby Portland apartments Dover. Real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience... Choosing Biddeford, ME is $ 2,366 bed, 1.0 bath unit under federal law housing... The 04005 zip code Standard Operating Procedures can be accomplished on foot bedroom in... About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all in... Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice any of these properties to see and! Strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby Portland apartments, Dover or! For grades 9-12 make sure you consider Biddeford High school, the highest-rated school! $ 2,050 employment discrimination based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state Info about Services... Bed, 1.0 bath unit for all schools in the state are based on sexual orientation and gender is. And EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT is available for long term lease with utilities included for nearby apartments. Of Biddeford, ME falls within the Car Dependent range Score, Score... Hardwood and tile flooring throughout preleasing is now available for a variety of studios, one-bedrooms, one-bedroom offices! Our team has researched all these factors for choosing Biddeford, ME falls within the Car Dependent range and welcome. Let ForRent.com Guide you to the best two-bedroom living scenario be the first know. 2Nd floor apartment available immediately Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states in the format: 2 month! Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans large common room..
Fivem Ems Uniforms, Is Michael Michele Related To Vanessa Williams, Delta Tau Delta National Exam, Articles OTHER