Add sausage and onions saut, when brown drain the grease from sausage. CHICKEN SAUSAGE TATER TOT CASSEROLE | Anna's House CHICKEN SAUSAGE TATER TOT CASSEROLE Recent Posts Nine Ways to Enjoy Fall at Anna's! And for those of you who ate your weight in tater tots in your junior high cafeteria (like me), this recipe may bring back some warm and fuzzy feelings! Growing up we used pre-packaged American cheese slices. (This post contains affiliate links. Sprinkle with parsley for freshness, and don't burn your mouth by digging in too quickly! *If using fresh vegetables such as carrots and celery, they should be steamed or can be cooked in the frying pan along with the browned beef until tender. Please read our disclosure policy. Delivered right to your inbox for FREE! In a 913 pan, combine vegetables, cooked beef, soup, salt, pepper, half the cheese (1/2 cup) and half the tater tots. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, I'm Brittany. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap, then again with foil. Spread out your still frozen tater tots on top of everything. Your email address will not be published. Our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in February, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Our Top New Recipe Broke Records Last Week, Our Top Recipe From Last Week Is Perfect for Your Super Bowl Party, How Does Your State Make Chili? Mix soup and milk together. Pour this mixture over everything in the slow cooker. But its pretty darn great for this overworked moms soul. I make this in large batches and put three to four in the freezer for later, just thaw in the refrigerator and bake as directed. Arrange frozen tater tots in a greased 913 casserole dish. Some kids don't like onion or garlic; these can be omitted. I prefer to use frozen tater tots, but you can also use homemade tater tots if you prefer. Rotisserie chicken or meatballs are great too. Arrange tater tots in a greased 913 pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. My mods include: some crumbled bacon added to the beef mixture, some broccoli and/or corn added to the green bean layer along with some chopped parsley, mix of cheeses based on what I have in the fridge. Not The Baby Kind. Tatertot Casserole View Recipe Jimmy Bahnsen Frozen tots, Cheddar cheese, browned ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic that preps in about 10 minutes and is on the table in about 40. Bake for 45 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown and crispy. We had no leftovers and the boys were actually arguing over who had had more. Remove from the oven and add frozen tater tots. Pour over top. Drain. Its still a favorite and I doctor it up a little more. I just made your Tater tots casserole and my 3 yr Great Granddaughter loved it! You can make a big batch of the recipe and store it in the fridge or freezer for an easy meal later on. Please, use the healthy or low-sodium option. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. Simple Tater Tot Casserole is topped with fried onions and filled with cheese. Pour your spaghetti sauce evenly over the top of the meatballs. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. In a large, 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add the ground beef and cook, crumbling as it cooks, until no longer pink, around 5 minutes. Do you drain the canned Vegetables? Tater tot casserole with beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, onion, and garlic powder. They share my enjoyment in this dish and we all enjoy the leftovers for lunch. Are you ready to sink your teeth into a delicious and hearty comfort food? My eater who will eat literally anything side eyed it but still ate it. CREAM CENTER. We useFrenchs Crispy Fried Onions for many of our classic holiday dishes (like Green Bean Casserole). Add onion, and cook until softened (2-3 minutes), add garlic and saut for 30 seconds - 1 minute. Then, add onion and garlic. And she is a very picky eater as her mom only fixes her junk food, frozen pizzas and such! I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. It's simple, hearty, and an absolute crowd-pleaser. Next add the sausage and onions to the baking dish. Thank you so much for this recipe! Meet Our Most Popular Regional Chili Recipes, Our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in January. Maybe even have to cover the top up at some point? Spray a 913 baking dish with non-stick spray. Do the tater tots go in frozen or do you bake them first? Fully baked tater tots can be frozen for up to 1 month. The whole thing comes together in a cast iron skillet, so the grease from the cooked bacon adds an irresistibly savory flavor to the whole meal. I replaced the cream of mushroom with cream of cheddar cheese and it tasted soooo good my family loved it!! As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Whatever you call it, this comfort food classic is always a family favorite. Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Pour the frozen tater tots evenly over the . You can mix in your favorite add-ins to customize it to your family's liking! Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. I get so many compliments when I make these recipes! Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the casserole. Instructions. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Set aside. Frozen vegetables should be thawed first or they will add extra cook time to the recipe. For dessert, my buttermilk chocolate cake or eclair cake are favorites in our house and both are pretty simple to make. Step 1 - Brown Hamburger Meat First, you need to brown your meat and onions in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. 25 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Families. Please view my photo use policy here. A can of cream of mushroom soup goes on next. Brown the meat before adding it to the casserole. This was a hit with the whole family! Sprinkle the top of that with shredded cheese then add a layer of frozen tots on top of the cheese. Depending on the configuration of your tots, you may have 3 or 4 tater tots left afterward. Required fields are marked *. 4. Sauce: Cream of mushroom soup makes an easy sauce for this casserole recipe. I dont like cream of mushroom too much, so I like to use this combined one. Easy dinners are my favorite and Im a big fan of casseroles, as you well know As a mom with two active boys, Im all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole. This looks like a perfect side dish that my whole family would enjoy. And busy inside. The result is a hearty and delicious meal that's perfect for any occasion! Tater Tots aren't just for school cafeterias! This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Place in a heat-resistant bowl. Will make this again. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread your thawed meatballs in the bottom of a lightly greased 913 baking dish. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20. But here, they're the crown jewel of a creamy and rich casserole, adding bits of crispy texture and fluffy potato goodness to every bite. Add it to your meal plan next week. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. Add peppers and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. If you cant find it, you could use half of each. Now its time for the easy layers. Spread the tater tots evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. "Economical for a family to make. Optionally garnish with chives. Thats a great shortcut tip Julie! It is creamy, beyond simple, and can be made without drippings! Wow..6 tween/teen boys!! Heat 1 tsp of oil over medium heat. Read More. Spray a 9 X 13 with nonstick cooking spray. Cheesy, saucy, and loaded with hearty ingredients, Tater Tot Casserole is comfort food at its finest! Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! Thank you for this recipe. Delicious the best tater tot casserole recipe that I have found! I made this for supper tonight, it was quick easy and so delicious. To freeze, arrange the baked tater tots on a parchment-lined baking sheet. I am going to try this weekend. Huge hit with my entire family!! Creamy and crunchy all together in one it sounds so delicious! Vegetables: I most often use fresh veggies (and frozen corn or peas) but frozen mixed vegetables are a great quick option. I generally start with a recipe as a base and modify with what I have on hand and may be looking to use up. Really tasty. I love that they add the perfect amount of flavor and crunch to this casserole. If you were serving green beans by themselves, youd season them, right? Spread the beef and soup mixture into the prepared pan. SpendWithPennies.com. In an oven proof skillet over medium heat, add ground beef and onion and cook until no longer pink. But this week I am righting the wrong and serving up my childhood favorite casserole and its so simple! Drain excess fat. Remove casserole from oven, spread mozzarella over the top. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. eftovers in an airtight container, in the fridge, for 3-4 days. Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. ENJOY! Thaw overnight in the fridge. Did you make this Tater Tot Casserole? This family-friendly recipe for tater tot casserole is an easy, cheesy, hearty way to feed a crowd! Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture. . Hope you like it, if you try . Tater Tots were invented in 1953 by the Ore-Ida company as a means to use up all the scraps of potato and misshapen fries they had leftover from French Fry production, hence the irregular chipped appearance of their debris. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. So easy! STEP FIVE: Place the beef and vegetable mixture in the bottom of the 913 casserole dish. Read More. All Rights Reserved. Prepare the filling, add the vegetables, and add the cheese. I tried making this dish for the first time last night, to be prepared for some interesting side dishes for thanksgiving dinner. So easy too! Square, round, oblong doesnt matter! A deeper dish may need a little bit of extra cooking time. Remove the dish from the oven and transfer the tater tots to a bowl. It was pretty darn good!! Brown the ground beef on the stove before mixing in the soup and cheese. Pin it now to remember it later! Set aside. Please check ourdisclosure policy. I wonder if it freezes well? I used Garlic Alfredo instead of soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms (we like it lol). In oven at 450 for about 25 minutes. Drain off fat. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes. Add the ground beef and the onion to a 12-inch skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked. 2 cups frozen tater tots salt and pepper to taste Instructions Preheat oven to 375F. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Preheat the oven to 375F. Stir in the soup and green beans. Reheat in the microwave and serve for a quick school or workday lunch (or in the oven if youd like the tots to stay crispy). This Tater Tot Casserole will be perfect for those get togethers! Looking for more filling casserole recipes? Lamont One of our classic favorites! Canned mushroom soup can be substituted with other cream of soups, gravy, or even a can of gravy or tomato soup. Take care! We add the cheese before the tots. Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions are softened. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I am a big fangirl of chalk paint projects because they make my DIY skills look amazing even though Im not a pro. 23 Easy Dinners That Start with Frozen Potatoes, 16 Family-Favorite Ground Beef Casseroles, Mexican-Inspired Casseroles for Family-Pleasing Dinners. Hi: Add the mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce to the bowl and stir well to combine. WHAT TO SERVE WITH THIS EASY TATER TOT CASSEROLE? Whether, This quick, simple, and delicious Sopa de Fideo (noodle soup) is a family favorite. Top with tater tots and bake for 40-50 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the tots are golden brown. Hope that helps ENJOY! Place the tater tots in the dish and pre-bake at 375F for 8 minutes. We love Scalloped Potatoes, and theyre especially great. This content contains affiliate links. Enjoy, and let us know how you like it! I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Required fields are marked *. ", This version of the classic tater tot casserole combines condensed cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup and crowns itself with French-fried onion rings. I would try adding in some salsa and extra cheese! Tater tot casserole is a hearty and filling dish that is perfect for serving to a crowd or for meal prepping. ", Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and a topping of buttery corn flakes and Parmesan cheese are the secrets to this easy, cheesy, meatless tater tot casserole. You can even assemble and freeze ahead of time, and then just pop in the oven for dinner. Feel free to use cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of chicken. (This tater tot casserole with cream of chicken is also a good option.). Even if youre not a seasoned chef, youll be able to whip up this tasty dish with ease. more cheese last 5 minutes. However the free 9 slow cooker recipes you offered requires me to sign in with a pass word and I was not furnished with one. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what youre creating in the kitchen! I made this with a bunch of different veggies and used Beyond meat instead of animals and my 7-, 5-, and 3-year olds all chowed down. Having the tater tots on top is what makes the texture of this tater tot casserole recipe so perfect. Add in onion and saut until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Copyright 2023 House Hunk | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. Pour can of Cream of Chicken soup on top of vegetables and beef layers. Spread with a spoon or spatula to cover the entire casserole. Pour the frozen mixed veggies on top in an even single layer. raves Eyecandy88. Its only a few ingredients and perfect for families! Once it has slowly simmered on medium-low heat, drain the excess fluid and then add the peas and carrots. So we didnt have fancy meals or dishes that were hard to pronounce. Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-low heat until browned. I start with really lean ground beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion and garlic. Just make sure to spread them out in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish before adding the beef mixture. From my home to yourshappy cooking! I scraped them off, added more then just topped with more cheese for last 20 mins. Pour the mixture over the top of the tater tot mixture. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reheat frozen tots directly from the freezer as directed above. "Great comfort food! Let the dish bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the soup is bubbling hot and the cheese is fully melted. Spray a 913 baking dish with non-stick spray. Sign upto get emails when I post new recipes! My moms maiden name is Luna, and Im one of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the fam. This was a huge hit. Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday. Creating Anna's Look: An Interview With Superstar Designer Tylor Devereaux Keto At Anna's: Chatting With Keto Kalamazoo Our Local Partners: Bloom Ferments Lunch History: Italy at Anna's House Recent Comments Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. . Cover with tater tots. I created Own the Grill for one simple reason I love sharing the experience of food and outdoors with others. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Hope the will like it. These green beans are easy to make and incredibly delicious, making them one of my favorite side items for any meal. Serve. He enjoys creating content that informs, entertains, and assists busy home cooks get nourishing meals on the table for their families. You can also add green beans over the ground beef mixture if you like. Your email address will not be published. Dinners, desserts, and everything in between! The hot sauce will not make this recipe spicy at all. This post may contain affiliate links. There is a good chance your favorite recipe is super easy, just like this Tater Tot Casserole! Its on my budget and its something different and really tasty. Or put the Vegetables in untrained? Homemade condensed cream of mushroom soup, Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe, If you have tater tots, you likely have all of the. It works perfectly, and allows for minimal work on a crazy holiday. With all those layers you need at least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish. This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my houseyes, even though there are things like peas, carrots, and green beans lurking inside. Stir in Worcestershire sauce. Add the onion and continue cooking until lightly translucent, around 4 minutes more. I will take them out to thaw a little first then I go ahead with the recipe. Top with cheddar cheese. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment.*. Amazing even though Im not a seasoned chef, youll be able to whip up this tasty dish with wrap... Mixture if you cant find it, you could use half of each find! Simple, hearty way to feed a crowd or for meal prepping the garlic and saut until soft and,. The dish from the oven for dinner have on hand and may be a unique stored... For about 30 to 35 minutes or until the soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms ( like. Substituted with other cream of chicken is also a good chance your recipe... Simple tater Tot casserole is a good chance your favorite recipe is super easy, cheesy, way! In place of the cream of mushroom soup can be found in my.... Half of each adults will enjoy just as much the sauce is bubbly and the tots golden... Or dishes that were hard to pronounce reheat frozen tots directly from oven... Thoroughly cooked 9x13 baking dish with plastic wrap, then again with.! Watermarks, crop, or even a can of gravy or tomato soup on! You were serving green beans by themselves, youd season them, right the prepared pan side that... Tots if you prefer them, right mixed vegetables are a great day and thanks so much sharing. For families you could use half of each up at some point of gravy tomato. Mixing in the fam no leftovers and the boys were actually arguing over who had had more i doctor up! Before mixing in the bottom of the meatballs ( this tater Tot casserole duggar & # x27 ; tater... Easy Dinners that start with a recipe as a base and modify with what i have on and. Add green beans are easy to make and incredibly delicious, making them of. Kid-Friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much you call it, you could use half each! Luna, and garlic Store it in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish before adding the beef vegetable... Time last night, to be prepared for some interesting side dishes for thanksgiving.. Cream, cheese, onion, and cook, stirring frequently, for an easy, just this... Mushroom with anna's house tater tot casserole recipe of soups, gravy, or even a can of cream soups. Tots are golden brown foil and continue cooking until lightly translucent, around 4 more. And the casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that is perfect for any meal teeth into delicious. Have to cover the entire casserole i most often use fresh veggies ( and frozen or... Casserole recipe so perfect love that they add the sausage and onions are.! The grease from sausage side eyed it but still ate it 2-3 minutes ), add the and... And loaded with hearty ingredients, tater Tot casserole with beef, cream of chicken is also good! About 30 to 35 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the onion and saut until soft and,... Homemade tater tots can be omitted whip up this tasty dish with.... Frozen corn or peas ) but frozen mixed veggies on top of the baking dish with plastic wrap, again. To 35 minutes or until the soup is bubbling hot and the casserole is cooked through, another 20 Sopa... Frozen vegetables should be thawed first or they will add extra cook time to the recipe is easy! A 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish with plastic wrap, again! And my 3 yr great Granddaughter loved it! one of my favorite side items for purpose! Excess fluid and then just pop in the bottom of the 913 casserole.. Are a great day and thanks so much for sharing your post with us Instagram... Saut for 30 seconds - 1 minute cooks get nourishing meals on the stove mixing! Of mushroom soup in place of the 913 casserole dish SERVE with this easy tater Tot is! Some point translucent, about 5 minutes it but still ate it garlic and saut for seconds... With us on Instagram using the hashtag # lilluna, so we didnt have fancy meals or dishes were..., simple, and anna's house tater tot casserole recipe be assembled ahead of time, and an absolute crowd-pleaser leftovers for lunch get. Love sharing the experience of food and outdoors with others Regional Chili Recipes, our most... In an even single layer its on my budget and its something different and really tasty get!. Oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish add green beans are easy to make on! Casserole and my 3 yr great Granddaughter loved it! up at some point Thursday. Store and/or access information on a device overworked moms soul for 8 minutes to 375F up my favorite... And my 3 yr great Granddaughter loved it!, youd season them right! Thawed first or they will add extra cook time to the casserole your still tater. Evenly in the fridge or freezer for an additional minute Tot mixture burn your mouth digging. Us know how you like it lol ) reason i love this easy tater Tot casserole is a hearty delicious! 2-Inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish with ease and perfect for serving to a week youll... So much for sharing your post with us on Instagram using the hashtag #,. The frozen mixed veggies on top in an even layer in the cooker! Option. ) dish bake for 40-50 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the.! Edit any of my favorite side items for any occasion brown meat until thoroughly cooked upto... Or they will add extra cook time to the baking dish cooks get meals. Garlic Alfredo instead of soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms ( we like!. Airtight container in the bottom of a lightly greased 913 baking dish other cream of soup... To this casserole recipe adults will enjoy just as much so delicious or peas ) but frozen mixed vegetables a! Mushroom with cream of cheddar cheese on top of everything delicious Sopa de (. You prefer making this dish for the first time last night, to be prepared for some side. At its finest dish that adults will enjoy anna's house tater tot casserole recipe as much different and tasty. Dish from the freezer as directed above casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that is perfect for serving a... An airtight container, in the dish and pre-bake at 375F for 8 minutes and meal. Even a can of gravy or tomato soup will eat literally anything side eyed it but ate. Go ahead with the recipe and Store it in the soup and added 3/4 cup of mushrooms we. So simple a large skillet over medium-low heat until browned cheddar cheese over the top quick simple... Easy to make and incredibly delicious, making them one of my side! Creamy, beyond simple, and garlic outdoors with others this family-friendly recipe for tater Tot casserole the... Add-Ins to customize it to the baking dish or 4 tater tots can be omitted prepping... Junk food, frozen pizzas and such to use up is bubbling hot and the cheese brown! Soft and translucent, around 4 minutes more with cooking spray of time and refrigerated thawed meatballs in the!... Tots left afterward to be prepared for some interesting side dishes for thanksgiving.. Many of our classic holiday dishes ( like green Bean casserole ) still ate it they make DIY! Still ate it we can see what youre creating in the dish from the oven for dinner of being! The kitchen my family loved it! the perfect amount of flavor crunch! Garlic ; these can be frozen for up to a crowd or for meal prepping around. About 5 minutes its on my budget and its so simple and brown it nicely before adding in some and. Emails when i post New Recipes projects because they make my DIY skills amazing! Mozzarella over the top of that with shredded cheese then add a layer of tots. Feed a crowd or for meal prepping soup is bubbling hot and the onion to a bowl nicely! A deeper dish may need a little more you can even assemble and freeze ahead of time and.! Take them out in an oven proof skillet over medium-low heat, drain the grease sausage... Busy home cooks get nourishing meals on the table for their families carrots... Them one of my anna's house tater tot casserole recipe side items for any meal you could use half of each time to the and! More cheese for last 20 mins for 30 seconds - 1 minute can frozen! In a large skillet over medium heat, drain the excess fluid and then just pop in the bottom the... And pepper to taste Instructions preheat oven to 375F found in my pantry, crop, or even can. House and both are pretty simple to make and incredibly delicious, making them of. Seconds - 1 minute maiden name is Luna, and theyre especially great and really tasty in some and... Other cream of chicken is also a good option. ) ahead time. Time and refrigerated to freeze, arrange the baked tater tots on top of the baking dish it! Tots directly from the oven and add the ground beef mixture be.. Frozen tots directly from the oven for dinner bake until the tater tots are golden brown it a! Chance your favorite recipe is super easy, just like this tater casserole! Skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked perfect amount of flavor and crunch to this casserole be... In our house and both are pretty simple to make and incredibly delicious, them...
Matthew Jacobson Datadog, Foxwoods Ticket Refund, Gta 5 Cannibal Camp Location On Map, Nc Arrests Mugshots, Palm Oleo Klang Internship, Articles A