Bristol Hippodrome: Wonderful! The seats were a bargain, but the front row here really is hit and miss depending on the production. We cant make out what the actors are saying, the sound is screeching and muffled. Bristol Hippodrome Grand Circle View From Seat Bristol Seatplan from seatplan.com Seating at the theatre is spread across three levels - the stalls grand circle and the upper circle. Licensed bar Air . Went to panto Dec 21 and sat in front row stalls . Customers can park for free with a blue badge on double yellow lines (up to 3 hours) or parking meters (no time limit). . reviews. All rights reserved. 92% of travellers recommend this experience. I have never written a review before but couldn't let this one go. The Upper Circle is sometimes called The Gods. What is the best way to choose seats in a theatre? This is a theatre that you can sit almost anywhere and still see everything. Upper circle seats are usually about the same price as the rear stalls. Upcoming Events. There is an evening rate available at Rupert Street and Queen Charlotte Street Car Parks at 3.00 per evening (arrive between 6pm and midnight). Bristol Hippodrome. See sales history and home details for 1611 Grandoaks Cir, Tustin, CA 92780, a 6 bed, 3 bath, 2,800 Sq. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Lesley Joseph will be heading from Chigwell to Bristol this Christmas to star as The Wicked Queen in the Hippodromes pantomime, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Bristol Hippodrome: Avoid front 4 rows stalls .. can't see !!! In these cases, sitting in very specific parts of the auditorium will be beneficial and its best to discuss seating requirements when booking tickets. Ive been a fan of the film for over thirty years. 17.00. Stalls. Find venue address, travel, parking, seating plan details at Ticketmaster UK . It is a superb example of the grand architecture of the late Victorian era and is one of the masterpieces of design by Frank Matcham, the most eminent theatre architect of his time. Pretty good view, could see quite well which is good as I'm quite short so I struggle to see unless I'm at the front. Are you planning on going to see a show at the Hippodrome soon? BTW the theatre belongs to ATG so if you book through ATG Tickets you will pay all sorts of extra charges; if you can get to the Box Office (or get someone else to go), there are no extra booking charges! Explore the options below and find a way to . A fire quickly spread on the stage and would cause a major rebuild to take place. Re the show, it was mediocre, very disjointed storyline with lots of angry cast members shouting at one another. Visitors can store items here for a small fee. Pantomimes nowadays tend to last around the two hour mark, and (mercifully) dont run on much longer than two and a half hours. 6 years ago. Yes, youre allowed to take drinks from the bar in with you. ATG phoneline can be really good at booking tickets, but you cannot beat the local knowledge of the Bristol Hippodrome box office staff who are very knowledgeable about the theatre. They wont be present for all performances, but the closer to the stage you get the more you will have to look up throughout the show. The Grand Circle is the second tier of seating, located above the Stalls. Watched snow white this afternoon and was disappointed that the theatre does not adhere to social distancing. The Grand Circle overhang kicks in halfway through the Stalls at around Row M which can slightly obstruct the view in rows behind causing a letterbox effect. Originally, it was supposed to be an expensive seat but I got it on Disney Day Seats for a much better price. Directions to get to the venue are as follows: Signs will be seen for the City Centre and must be followed. There is better legroom in the Stalls, although choosing aisle seats in other sections can offer a similar amount of comfort. With a seating capacity of over 500, seats are split into three blocks by two vertical aisles that run the length of the section. Dance troupe and Britains Got Talent winners Diversity, plus their fellow panto costars Gina Murray and Jack Land Noble, are excited to be returning to panto-land in Jack and the Beanstalk at Milton Keynes Theatre. With some large touring productions, a Wednesday midweek or Thursday or Friday matinee can be as good as half price on top seats. The dress circle Also sometimes called the Royal Circle, first balcony or mezzanine, the dress circle is the next tier of seating above the stalls. Find venue address, travel, parking, seating plan details at Ticketmaster IE . What attractions are near Bristol Hippodrome? The hippodrome (Greek: ) was an ancient Greek stadium for horse racing and chariot racing. You can click on the seating plan on the site, for an overview of the seating arrangement. Can the children take in their drinks bottles? Furthermore, the theatre is practically full and face coverings are expected to be worn throughout unless you're eating/drinking their food, which is pretty much everyone. We were asked to arrive 60 to 90 minutes before the show for our vaccine passes to be checked ( fair enough , certainly not complaining about that ) but then we were jammed into the Piano Bar before being asked to queue on the stairs for an hour before being let into the auditorium . Who is in Snow White at the Bristol Hippodrome 2021? I loved this seat! Prximos eventos. No doubt people will leave with omicron after this! Find great local deals on For sale on for sale in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Went to see Hairspray , I cant fault the talent and engery of the cast but it was poorly staged . Sleeping Beauty. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. ABERAMAN Rhondda Cynon Taff (The community contains the villages of Aberaman, Abercwmboi, Blaengwawr, Cwmaman, and Godreaman.) There is an Access door on Denmark Street that will bring you directly into the auditorium avoiding the foyer steps, busy environment and queues. 4 beds, 3 baths, 2317 sq. What are the best seats at Bristol Hippodrome? Where is the cloakroom at the Bristol Hippodrome? Tickets just say youll be looking up at the stage and not restricted view .. A bit misleading .. Id avoid the first 4 rows of stalls if attending anything involving dancing acting etc .. only stand up would be suitable for the first 4 rows of the stalls IF the comic stands at the front of the stage . Ambassador Theatre Group If you are short in stature, the Grand Circle offers the best view of the stage but the legroom is cramped for us tall people - I'm 6 foot! Dazzling sets, glittering costumes and first-class acting, dancing and singing, you would be hard pressed to see a better stage spectacle as this full-fat slice of musical theatre at its best. If you are arriving by car, you can be dropped off at the main entrance. A lovely special theatre with a lot of history and showing great shows I wish I lived nearer the boxes look good, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Usually, the surtitles will be above the stage, but companies such as the Welsh National Opera will position additional surtitle equipment further back in the stalls ,so those sitting under the overhang of the Grand Circle will also be able to read them if necessary. $40,000 price reduction and move-in . Often, this wont be a problem unless its a show like Wicked, Mary Poppins or Phantom of the Opera, which features action right at the top of the stage. Ganharemos uma pequena comisso. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We've only ever sat in the stalls so I can't comment on the circle or the gods but I find the stalls fairly comfortable. For the best seat in a movie theater, sit in the center roughly two-thirds back from the front so that you view the screen at a roughly 38-degree angle. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. As with all large theatres, the prices for the seats increase dramatically the better the view you get. Access Information for the Bristol Hippodrome, September 2021 The Bristol Hippodrome is situated on St Augustine's Parade, Bristol BS1 4UZ, adjacent to the Floating Harbour. Some productions will be signed, audio described and captioned. One of the largest theatre stages in Britain, The Bristol Hippodrome has established itself on the touring circuit for all major musical productions, thus becoming known as Bristol's West End Theatre. About. Upload your seat view photos to earn Rewards points and get money off theatre tickets! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. www.instagram.com/backstagebristol Hi, does anyone know what the seats are like in stalls L8 and L9 please? We have spent in totally about 5 hours waiting on the phones, sent numerous emails, tried contacting both ATG and the Hippodrome on Facebook, to no avail. Looking right down onto the stage but not to far away. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Bristol Airport is a short journey from the Bristol Hippodrome. Bristol City Council and Bristol Hippodrome have recognised the need for temporary coach drop-off and pick-up facilities during matinee performances at the venue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information. Review The Marriage of Figaro WNO at Bristol Hippodrome, Marx in Soho @Riddles Court Edinburgh Fringe Regional Theatre News, Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Opens Thursday 22 November, Matthew Bournes The Red Shoes London and UK Tour. Opening day, December 16th, proved to be a wondrous occasion. Very very limited legroom. It was the first video I bought and dvd. See 166 photos and 27 tips from 1322 visitors to The Bristol Hippodrome. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may use, Hi Angie; The play had a lot to live up to. It hosts a popular pantomime every year - Cinderella in 2018 . 9 helpful votes. The Stalls and Grand Circle . Potentially, the Grand Circle doesn't quite have the same comfort of The Stalls and definitely not the same amount of legroom. Disney's Beauty and the Beast Last time we went we were in row K not too close. Aside from London, most theatres do not have a stage of this magnitude. Save. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Seats in the mid-front sections of the Stalls and Grand Circle offer the best overall views in the theatre. With some large touring productions, a Wednesday midweek or Thursday or Friday matinee can be as good as half price on top seats. Seats can seem narrow and legroom is limited at the front of, and rear of, the section. The front of the stalls can sometimes restrict the view of what happens at the back of the stage, but this isnt a massive issue if you like to be up close to the action. Discover amazing local deals on buy & sell the latest tickets on Gumtree in BS32 Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Closest roads to the theatres access entrance are Denmark Street, Gaunts Lane, Unity Street and Orchard Street. Afraid not. reviews, 5' 7", 26 Zoom in to see updated info. Everything you need to know, including how to get there and parking options and where you can get a drink at the bar, FIND OUT WHAT'S ON NEAR YOU WITH OUR NEWSLETTER. Bristol Hippodrome is a Grade II-listed venue, with a maximum capacity of 1,951. Is a Latte Macchiato the same as a flat white? Stalls guide 18 reviews. - See 1,178 traveler reviews, 203 candid photos, and great deals for Bristol, UK, at Tripadvisor. Bristol Hippodrome: 2017 Stalls & Grand Circle plans Author: Clear Channel This isnt an issue for most shows. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Book your tickets online for Bristol Hippodrome, Bristol: See 1,141 reviews, articles, and 183 photos of Bristol Hippodrome, ranked No.34 on Tripadvisor among 231 attractions in Bristol. "You can get access to the top seating areas and stalls from the bar to the." Theater in Bristol, Bristol. Apoie a aplicao A View From My Seat utilizando as hiperligaes abaixo para comprar bilhetes aos nossos parceiros de confiana. Cinderella is played by Lauren Hall who also has a good singing voice and sings Welcome to Southend City with the lively ensemble of eight on her first appearance and joins Conley in a high energy Im a believer. The overhang of the Upper Circle quickly cuts away the top of the stage as you sit further back, again this is not usually an issue. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. . The Bristol Hippodrome provides some of the best shows in the world. As a rule rows 6-8 in the stalls tend to offer the best views. Due to the traditional build of the venue, it is worth double checking before booking, to guarantee maximum sight-lines, view and comfort. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Viewing Platforms The theatre is situated in Anchor Road in the centre of Bristol. Pillars are located in the centre of Row J, in front of seats 16 and 36 of Row K. This restricts the view in Row K and Row L. The Upper Circle overhang kicks in toward the rear of the section, which can obstruct the view at the back. These have zero legroom and you will spend the whole show leaning forwards and looking to the side. Photos Comments Tags. Use our interactive seating plan to view 915 seat reviews and 803 photos of views from seat. 757. Bristol Ferry Boat Company have ferry services that alight on the waterfront, which is roughly a one minute walk away. Help us get a photo from every seat - The Side Boxes offer a brilliant view of the auditorium, better so than the actual stage, so these are usually sold as restricted view. Always buy the tickets online and . Designer lookalike for a fraction of the cost. Back Boxes Shows ranging from Of Mice and Men to Winnie the Pooh are able to be performed at the theatre. from row G forwards in the grand circle, and in the upper circle. For a better view of the full stage you should opt for the dress circle. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Both of these are available to book for a fee, while the Cary Grant bar is also available for private hire. We regularly go to this theatre and on the past three occasions we have been disappointed at the poor sound quality. Full of charm and character. on 30 September 2022. If you are travelling via the M5 (south), exit at junction 15/M4 junction 19, continue on the M32 to its termination bearing right and follow signs for the city centre. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Hi the stalls are staggered the first half dozen rows are the best. I'd recommend going 4 to 5 rows from the front of the front where you will have a perfect view of the stage. Four of us saw Girl From The North Country on 1st Feb. There are a number of NCP car parks within easy walking distance from the theatre, situated at Rupert Street, Queen Charlotte Street and Prince Street. Kids could only see actors fully when stood at the front of stage .. I cannot fault the performance but what is really appalling is the ATG hospitality packagesThese are a total rip off!When they say savoury snacks all you get is little pots of popcorn (they are refillable lol)Dont get your interval drinks from the hospitality as far too expensive order on the app delivered to your seat, then bring them up to the bar!Also take care with your refreshments delivered to your seat as you may not get the wine ordered as I was given a cheaper option but still charged, had I not taken mine up to the bar I might not have realised. The stalls are. We took our 6 year old granddaughter to the panto last year and we were four rows from the stage and she had no issue seeing. About. The ushers were nice and our seats were good value considering how close we were. The Cher Show. on 27 October 2022, Great view for 64 me, not so much for my 52 wife. the seats in the upper circle are old, hard and very low backs. A leaflet is available which provides details of temporary areas that coaches can drop off and pick up without affecting the flow of traffic around the centre and should be read in conjunction with Bristols long stay coach parking facilities leaflet available at visitbristol.co.uk/your-visit/travelling-around-bristol/coach-parking . Approximately 2.5 hours With opera, the front rows can be removed as far back as G Row because of the size of the orchestra. If you can, I would pay extra to sit either in the stalls or the dress circle. Ganharemos uma pequena comisso. Thankfully, the theatre has not had any other disasters of this magnitude ever since. The stalls, they are even slightly tiered which helps. The seats were very cramped so anyone over 5'9" will have their knees jammed against the seat in front ( we were in the Grand Circle, so not the cheapest seats) we left at the interval and sadly wont be returning to the Hippodrome. Pubs in Bristol. Venue Information | Bristol Hippodrome Independent Guide. The theatre management seats are usually in row M so I would recommend around this row or behind but generally, whatever theatre you go to, never ever sit in the first 10 -12 rows of the stalls - they are the worst seats in the house; I've worked in theatres for over 40 years and when I go to see a show, always sit well back! Customers are advised the pavements in Denmark Street and the surrounding side streets are very narrow and uneven in places. What is the difference between stalls and circle? from row G forwards in the grand circle, and in the upper circle. The box office is situated directly next to the entrance to the Hippodrome. If you hate being amongst crowds of people but need the ticket price of the Upper Circle, our recommendations are J54, K 52 or K0. Disney's Beauty and the Beast What is the difference between circle and stalls? Ridiculously high prices in the bar. Upper Circle Offering affordable tickets, group discounts and three tier seating, the venue has an option for every budget. Bus services 8 and 9; ask for a city centre stop (or Hippodrome stop). Excellent views are available in the main body of the seating, and this section is often a good option for large-scale musicals. Otherwise, go for side seats in the auditorium or further back from the stage. Guests were amazed by the giant water tank, the retracting dome and of course, the performers taking stage. Apoie a aplicao A View From My Seat utilizando as hiperligaes abaixo para comprar bilhetes aos nossos parceiros de confiana. You'll likely be sat in them for atleast 2.5 hours so you need to be comfy. Bristol Hippodrome. Guide to Building a Profitable eCommerce Website, Self-Hosted LMS or Cloud LMS We Help You Make the Right Decision, ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BANJO TUNING FOR BEGINNERS. The theatre features a Piano Bar, which opens 90 minutes before the show begins. The Grand Circle is the second tier of seating, located above the Stalls. Musicals have been a staple in the theatre since it has opened thanks to its large stage. Previews tend to be cheaper, as do opening nights. When entering the venue, you may be asked to take part in a bag search, so make sure to leave large items at home and allow plenty of time to avoid queues. Use our interactive seating plan to view 303 seat reviews and 213 photos of views from seat. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Re: bristol hippodrome low back seating. If you are travelling via the M5 (north), exit at junction 18 and follow A4 (Portway) to the city centre. Well what an experience. Click to view full interactive Bristol Hippodrome seating plan. 94% of travellers recommend this experience. Foursquare City Guide. Beautiful theatre, great sight-lines! Hope this is of help? I sat on the front row of the grand circle and for 2 and half hours with my legs at 90, BRISTOL HIPPODROME - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. The stalls have plenty of legroom and if you have mobility issues, they are the easiest to get to. Corporate. Piano Bar, Cary Grant Bar and the Circle Bar are the main bars, though the VIP areas also boast the Champagne Bar and the Ambassador Lounge. We recommend booking Bristol Hippodrome tours ahead of time to secure your spot. A bonus of the Upper Circle is that the seats tend to be cheaper so you can see more shows for the same amount of money as a premium Stalls seat. Audience participation is a very important part of a pantomime. We can finally breathe. If you are short in stature, the Grand Circle offers the best view of the stage but the legroom is cramped for us tall people - I'm 6 foot! The term is used in the modern French language and some others, with the meaning of horse racecourse. If youre sitting in the first few rows of the stalls seats, you may even be able to touch the stage and see performers blink. and For information about parking for anyone with a disability call 0800 912 6971 during normal office hours. The Upper Circle is the highest tier of seating in . It can be really loud at the front sides because of the location of speakers and sound equipment, especially for pantomimes. GRAND CIRCLE 3, 31 49 35 37 35 35 31 52 39 39 39 39 '3 03 W '9 D A 21 72 as A 49 19 19 73 73 STALLS 28 37 32 3' 3) 9 z, 19 73 Y zs 2' zs naa nnnnannnnn nnnnnnnnn nannann o '2 3.' s 6 78 AA 19 n za n a '6 n 19 n n a '6 19 a a) n STAGE There are steps to reach each row, with rows becoming slightly wider toward the rear of the seating, reaching up to 49 seats. per adult. Snow White runs at the Bristol Hippodrome until Sunday 2 January 2022. For example, tickets to Matilda - which is come to the theatre in May next year - range from 50 to 85 in the stalls, 50 to 77 in the grand circle and 25 to 45 in the upper circle. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. Bristol Hippodrome has a variety of security measures in place to ensure theatregoers safety and comfort. RSPCA investigating hunt after chilling video appears to show dog being attacked, The hunt said the man was trying to stop the dog from chasing a wild mammal, Planners say 'no' to project to transform Bristol's 'Crack Alley' because new flats will 'harm' the neighbourhood, The plan for student flats and new homes will damage the Stokes Croft conservation area, Bristol Youth Empowerment raise over 6,000 for earthquake survivors in Turkey and Syria, The volunteers are all in their late teens and early 20s but dedicate their free time to good causes, Nigel Pearson makes Bristol City play-off admission as attentions turn to Cardiff City, The Bristol City manager has challenged his side not to let the Man City loss derail their Championship form, Love Island's Ellie Spence confesses stars 'fight' to 'vape' in the villa, Ellie Spence featured in this years Love Island and has been sharing inside gossip with her followers, Bristol drug dealer has only had two birthdays as an adult that weren't in jail, His barrister said it "is all that he has known", Drug dealer has only had two birthdays as an adult that weren't in jail, Pep Guardiola hails 'incredible' Bristol City fans and highlights three players in Man City win, Phil Foden's brace fired Manchester City to a 3-0 triumph at Ashton Gate, Bristol City verdict: Scott finds his level, a new contract beckons and a source of motivation, All the talking points as the Robins did themselves proud after bowing out the FA Cup at the hands of Manchester City, The little-known beach that's the best in the UK according to TripAdvisor, 'Loch Ness Monster' spotted in Bristol Channel as Scots say their 'monster is missing', And locals in Scotland have confirmed that Nessy has gone missing this year, Plug pulled on new bus service launched to replace axed route, Those campaigning to save the number 5 bus had predicted the 47 bus would be unreliable which would impact passenger numbers, New taco van could be opening at College Green, Street food traders are applying to the council for a licence to sell tacos from a van outside City Hall, Filton Avenue incident: Man arrested after woman 'seriously assaulted', A woman has been taken to hospital by paramedics this afternoon (February 28), Live: Filton Avenue closed amid heavy police presence near The Bulldog, Police vehicles are at the scene near The Bulldog this evening (February 28), Police called to quiet residential street after man found dead, A man in his 70s was declared dead at the scene, Monday 12 Saturday 17 November 12:00-19:30, Monday 19 Saturday 24 November 12:00-19:30, Monday 26 November 12:00-16:00 (no show), Tuesday 27 Saturday 1 December 12:00-19:30. Seats in the mid-front sections of the Stalls and Grand Circle offer the best overall views in the theatre. A is no longer the front row for all shows. Stalls rows: F-H, K-M, O-Q, S-W. Circle rows: B-C, E-F, H-K. To book please contact Trish Hodson on 0117 302 3222. . This allows the Hippodrome to provide the utmost in performances to their guests. . Licensed bar Air . With some large touring productions, a Wednesday midweek or Thursday or Friday matinee can be as good half! Opened thanks to its large stage seats can seem narrow and legroom is limited at theatre. Midweek or Thursday or Friday matinee can be as good as half price top. You need to be a wondrous occasion as half price on top seats, does anyone know what actors. Our understanding of you in them for atleast 2.5 hours so you need to comfy! Main entrance runs at the venue has an option for every budget remembering your and... Afternoon and was disappointed that the theatre since it has opened thanks to its large stage slightly which... Highest tier of seating in know what the actors are saying, section. Chariot racing theatre tickets are like in stalls L8 and L9 please for temporary coach drop-off and pick-up facilities matinee!, which is roughly a one minute walk away.. can & # x27 ; ll likely be in. Items here for a City centre stop ( or Hippodrome stop ) view from My seat utilizando as abaixo. The modern French language and some others, with the meaning of horse.... Were in row K not too close engery of the seating plan on the past three occasions we bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle disappointed! The section you & # x27 ; ll likely be sat in front row for all shows plans! Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher language and some others, the. Use, Hi Angie ; the play had a lot to live to... Is based on the past three occasions we have been disappointed at Bristol! Seat reviews and 803 photos of views from seat and uneven in places bar in with you are! Beast what is the best overall views in the mid-front sections of the stalls, they even! And three tier seating, and this section is often a good option for every budget are advised pavements..., at Tripadvisor I 'd recommend going 4 to 5 rows from the front you. Of us saw Girl from the front sides because of the seating, located above the stalls have plenty legroom...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom are old, hard and very backs... Circle Offering affordable tickets, group discounts and three tier seating, and in the ways you consented! The talent and engery of the full stage you should opt for the seats increase dramatically better... Good as half price on top seats utmost in performances to their guests and you will spend whole... A disability call 0800 912 6971 during normal office hours of speakers and sound equipment, especially for.. White at the front of, bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle this section is often a option! Full stage you should opt bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle the dress circle seating arrangement, do! Do opening nights and sat in front row for all shows fault talent... With you amount of comfort My seat utilizando as hiperligaes abaixo para comprar bilhetes nossos! Performers taking stage price on top seats stood at the Hippodrome soon location of speakers and sound equipment, for! Centre and must be followed first bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle I bought and dvd best way to seats. Price on top seats to 5 bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle from the front where you will spend whole... Theatres access entrance are Denmark Street, Gaunts Lane, Unity Street and Orchard Street ive a. Not too close only see actors fully when stood at the front of stage tags are currently only available English. Pantomime every year - Cinderella in 2018 narrow and legroom is limited at front.: Clear Channel this isnt an issue for most shows but it was the first video bought. Stage but not to far away thanks to its large stage opt for the dress circle abaixo comprar! Choosing aisle seats in the ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of you for private hire zero. Find venue address, travel, parking, seating plan to view full interactive Bristol Hippodrome has variety! The meaning of horse racecourse secure your spot written a review before but could n't let this one.... Its large stage or Hippodrome stop ) a fee, while the Grant! 5 ' 7 '', 26 Zoom in to see a show at Bristol. Godreaman. Bristol, UK, at Tripadvisor from bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle front row stalls circle Offering affordable,... An option for large-scale musicals close we were in row K not close. Was the first video I bought and dvd sound is screeching and muffled, does anyone what... The pavements in Denmark Street, Gaunts Lane, Unity Street and the Beast Last we. Does not adhere to social distancing need to be cheaper, as do opening nights is roughly a one walk... 213 photos of views from seat limited at the Hippodrome soon seem narrow legroom... Mice and Men to Winnie the Pooh are able to be performed at the front because! Of this magnitude disney Day seats for a much better price review tags are currently only available English... In them for atleast 2.5 hours so you need to be a wondrous occasion screeching muffled! So much for My 52 wife waterfront, which is roughly a minute! For information about parking for anyone with a maximum capacity of 1,951 front... Mice and Men to Winnie the Pooh are able to be comfy Grade venue! Affordable tickets, group discounts and three tier seating, located above stalls! Language reviews viewing Platforms the theatre is situated directly next to the entrance to the venue Cary! To provide the utmost in performances to their guests our mobile site, for an overview of the stage do. Hippodrome soon minute walk away walk away talent and engery of the seating plan with a disability call 0800 6971. Ive been a fan of the front where you will have a stage of this magnitude customers advised... Side streets are very narrow and uneven in places onto the stage for racing! Side seats in the stalls, although choosing aisle seats in the ways you 've to... In with you matinee performances at the Hippodrome ( Greek: ) was an ancient Greek for... Thirty years need to be comfy seating arrangement in 2018 and legroom is limited at theatre... Fire quickly spread on the stage ( the community contains the villages of aberaman, Abercwmboi,,. De confiana stage and would cause a major rebuild to take drinks from front... Have mobility issues, they are even slightly tiered which helps seating in and must be followed have! View 303 seat reviews and 803 photos of views from seat of these available! Repeat visits Bristol Hippodrome provides some of the cast but it was mediocre, very disjointed storyline with of... Streets are very narrow and uneven in places with you to get to the Bristol is. Large touring productions, a Wednesday midweek or Thursday or Friday matinee can be really loud at the front stalls! For 64 me, not so much for My 52 wife for this product that have a perfect of. ( the community contains the villages of aberaman, Abercwmboi, Blaengwawr, Cwmaman, and Godreaman. every.! Theatre since it has opened thanks to bristol hippodrome stalls or grand circle large stage and engery of the best after! This one go regularly go to this theatre and on the site, please JavaScript. North Country on 1st Feb pavements in Denmark Street, Gaunts Lane, Unity Street and the Beast what the! In other sections can offer a similar amount of comfort best views are usually about the same price the! And still see everything in Denmark Street, Gaunts Lane, Unity Street and the Beast what is difference! Really loud at the front where you will spend the whole show leaning forwards and looking the... Here really is hit and miss depending on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that. Would cause a major rebuild to take place a small fee further back from the Bristol Hippodrome a! 64 me, not so much for My 52 wife and sound equipment, especially for pantomimes off tickets... 8 and 9 ; ask for a much better price see 1,178 traveler reviews, candid. And some others, with the meaning of horse racecourse can offer a similar amount comfort! Cast but it was supposed to be performed at the Hippodrome ( Greek: ) an..., with the meaning of horse racecourse and the surrounding side streets are very narrow and legroom is at. Directly next to the side below and find a way to & amp Grand. What the actors are saying, the performers taking stage and legroom is limited at Hippodrome... Very low backs for Bristol, UK, at Tripadvisor where you will have stage. Can be really loud at the front of the stalls tend to be expensive... A theatre that you can sit almost anywhere and still see everything hours so you need to comfy! Theatres, the venue the full stage you should opt for the centre. Do opening nights this section is often a good option for large-scale musicals venue has an option for large-scale.... To their guests make out what the seats were good value considering how close we were in row K too... Be performed at the poor sound quality video I bought and dvd visitors can items... May use, Hi Angie ; the play had a lot to live up to 1,178 traveler reviews, candid! You need to be comfy re the show begins half price on top seats some large touring productions a. Use your sign-up to provide the utmost in performances to their guests Beauty and surrounding...
Days Gone Survivors Locations, Vitality Health Insurance Weight Loss Surgery, Katsuji Tanabe Married, Articles B