It includes an automatic extractor to ensure quick reloading, and the rebounding hammer feature ensures fast follow-up shots are yours. Also the bottom inner pin isnt out like the top. Davide Pedersoli began firearms construction in 1957. Avid gun collectors will want a derringer in their collection; those looking for a backup and an easily concealable weapon may also consider one. COBRA Derringer 22 Mag. It is also true that there are better self-defense weapons out there. Oh well. I speak from experience , Had a 9MM cobra in split belt holster, was at a flea mkt. He was able to feed both the revolver round and the rim fire round straight in. This put him at the cutting-edge of pistol design. At one time Cobra offered a kit with two or three barrels to allow you to swap them around. This Italian company is now into the third generation of a highly respected family business. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. Lot happier and Safer. Shop for replacement gun barrels including rifle, shotgun, and handgun barrels from top brands like Magnum Research, Browning, Remington, Winchester, CVA, and many more. Be the first to know about hot deals, cool new guns and special offers! Parts kits are NOT functioning firearms. its still a POS. Check out the photo gallery above to get a better . But then after several hushed expletives, I remembered something I read, again online, about the trigger. However, if truth be told, it could at best be viewed as a backup gun for real emergencies. This is of course GunsAmerica, so most of you will prioritize your carry budget higher than Cobra derringer. Derringers are their own special breed of handgun. In generally, my answer to those questions is yes, but watch the video, because I did find some unexpected hiccups in one of the guns. The Bond derringer costs around $650. Derringer Handguns For Sale Find your next derringer here! Product Information & Specs. whiskey swilling, card-sharp dealing historical connection to those heady days, I too became a Cobra derringer owner.all black in .38 special. let me say i always was drawn to these little derringers. The American made Cobra derringer pistols for saleare superior quality concealed carry weapons for those who want something other than the run of the mill handgun. Specializing in Active Shooters, Counter-Ambush, Low-light, and Patrol Rifles, he has trained thousands of Law Enforcement Officers in firearms. WRONG, WRONG ,WRONG ! Just remember the Cobra derringer option when your friend who works at Starbucks asks how cheap they can get into concealed carry. Not only do they look like the original versions, but they also perform to modern shooting standards. Derringer guns of today are made by trusted brands such as Bond Arms and Cobra Firearms, and are available in 22 WMR, 22LR, 357 Magnum, 38 Special, 410 Bore, 45 ACP, 45 Colt, and 9mm in Black, Pink, Silver, and Cerakote finishes. Everyone wants to try it. A gun like this requires a lot of familiarization and practice because its single action, small, etc. While attempting to get 50 rounds through it a very small pin behind the trigger worked loose and I noticed it when it was almost completely clear of the frame. Rohm .22 Cal Derringer 22 LR - Barrel Hinge Screw - F100 Pre-Owned $19.95 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now Seller: gobangpistolparts (65) 100% Free shipping Free returns Sponsored GREAT PRICE Bond Arms Defender Barrel, 3 inch, 10mm - BABL-300-10MM Brand New $168.00 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now Seller: bucksnortoutfitters (61,774) 99.3% Free shipping As production and techniques developed, Deringer began using a percussion cap action. With a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, it weighs 16 ounces when empty. So after fumbling a little more, I got the trigger pull right and the thing actually went BANG. . Target shooters, hunters, and gun collectors testify to their attention to detail in every aspect of firearms models produced. CURRENTLY DEC 2019AND IM 100 MILES WEST IN ANOTHER NURSEING HOME!!! The FAQ page is here: That would require a slight spring trim by a half coil. Dont waste your time or money, not a very user friendly gun for the ladies, my wife ditched the .32 & .38 and went to the NAA .22 revolver. 3 - Good: Parts that have been used but are still in mechanically good condition. If so, take a look at the different options for this style of carry. The ammo page is here: For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Cobra says this is fairly normal. Compact, lightweight, and very concealable, these three factors highlight what a Derringer is all about. I do not stock these any more after having too many of them come back with problems. Cobra C22M, .22 Magnum 2-Shot Derringer with Rosewood Grips, Blued Finish. One more thing NEVER load a Cobra rim fire derringer before placing the hammer in the half cocked position! ORDER BY PHONE:1-844-754-8671CURRENT HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 1PM CST. Sort By Showing 1 - 12 of 33 Results 1 2 3 All Rights Reserved. There is not much barrel at all beyond the cartridge, so though I didnt chronograph this gun at all, Im sure there is a significant hit on velocity. Fun, Fun, Fun. With a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, it weighs 16 ounces when empty. A Cobra Derringer shoots about a 10 foot group at 10 feet. Not only did it go bang but it went bang with each subsequent shot I took and the bullet actually found its way to pretty much what I was aiming at. . The used value of a COBRA DERRINGER 22 pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $147.50 . Another words, it kicks. $136.99 Out of stock. u will inflict more damage to your target and at keast know it will work. In this respect, the. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Under $200, not so much, but these days there are very few guns even close to that price range. Its also cheap and even goes BANG. The first disappointment was to discover it will NOT chamber .38 shotshells as Id imagined it primarily as a snake gun when hiking light. My sto Ken glock was recovered during a drug raid and never made it to the evidence safe, nor did my Springfield arm xd ruger 11/45 mk iv nor many many others. WARNING: Products sold on this site may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Smith & Wesson Body gurard weighs in at 14.3 oz., and holds 5 rds of ammo The Bond derringers weighs in at 23.5 oz., and holds two rounds of ammo. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Caviat Emptor. One of the two guns I purchased had occasional failures to fire. Had it dropped into the grass it would have been a gone pecon. The loose pin very likely accounted for a lot of the trigger pull difficulties and perhaps for the large number (about 20%) of misfires. When I got there I set up my targets at 10-15 or so feet. I carry an American Derranger I 45/410. I would rather use a knife for self defense than that thing. Derringers are easy to conceal, reliable and let's face it, they just look cool. This 100% American-made derringer is Single Action Only (SAO), has a two round capacity and caliber is .38 Special. Buy a Cobra Derringer on GunsAmerica. Y'all be safe now, ya hear! They are typically small enough to conceal easily in a pocket, may or may not have rudimentary sights and are absolutely never semi-automatics or revolvers. Notify Me When Back In Stock. Bond offers two versions of this model. What barrel exists has very shallow rifling, so the bullet is prone to tumble. They may have one, two or more barrels set together and may fire in either single or double action, via a hammer or striker. Oops! The Rowdy comes in at just 5-inches in overall length, which includes a 3-inch barrel and weighs 20 ounces. To prove this point, here are 5 derringer models that fit the bill. One poor customer fired two rounds and the trigger literally fell out the bottom You probably wouldnt buy a product comparable to this in workmanship anywhere else in your life, dont do it when your life is on the line. He wore a 1/4 body cast for 7-8 months and had many surguries. Other Hunting Gun Holsters, Belts & Pouches, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Buffalo Nickel Grips XL NEW '23, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood w/ Pearl accent Grips XL, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size, Vintage GREAT WESTERN Arms Company Derringer 38 S&W Box Only, Great price compared to similar brand new items, Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, - Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, Cobra CB38 derringer barrel CB 38 Spcl Special chrome with extractor, Fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips White Mother of Pearl Grips High Luster A+, Davis D-32 Derringer Barrel 32 ACP, 2.5'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size NEW 1, North American Arms NAA Mini Revolver Derringer 22LR only parts barrel, American Weapons Corp Frontier Derringer Barrel 22LR, 3'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips g10 "The Monster" Grips Impressive slip resistant, Rohm .22 Cal Derringer 22 LR - Barrel Hinge Screw - F100. Best Home Defense Tactical Shotguns Under $500, Best 10mm Handguns for Hunting and Self Defense, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield vs Springfield XD-S, Palmetto State Armory (PSA) AR-10 Gen 3 (.308) Review, Savage Arms 12 FV Bolt-Action Varmint Rifles Review, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 vs Sig Sauer P938, Sig Sauer P320 Compact vs Glock 19 Gen 4 Comparison. View cart for details. / 410 GA. FIE D 38 DERRINGER CHROME BARREL WHITE GRIPS PARTS 22-802, High Standard "Derringer" 22 Magnum Parts: Barrel, Vintage HUBLEY DAGGER DERRINGER Double Barrel Toy Cap Gun, Excellent Finish, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips g10 Grips Impressive slip resistant, Cva Black Powder Philadelphia Derringer Barrel Dikar Spain 45 Cal, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive '23, High Standard High Sierra Grip Trigger Small Parts, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW Limited, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grips XL "Gentleman Scroll" XL Model NEW, Davis Derringer Model DM-22 Parts: Chrome Barrel & Hinge Screw, EXCAM FIE 38 .38 Cal Derringer - Barrel Lock Lever - F10. Cobra Firearms Classic Satin/Pearl 22 Long Rifle Derringer Derringers have more than 100 years of popularity and they continue to top the charts in sales today! Far North New Hampshire. This one ships with a 2.5" barrel, which is plenty of barrel for the type of "get off me" shooting these guns are designed for. $250 for a Kel-Tec? Why wont it slide over? This model is chambered for .45 Colt, or 2.5-inch .410 shotshells have an overall 5-inch length and 3-inch barrel. A Cobra derringer is about as cheap as you can get into concealed carry with a gun that reliably works. Department: Firearms > Single Shot Pistols > Derringers. Figure those safety notches are not all that secure, a bounce and it bounces out of the safety and onto a live round. I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and found myself holding one of these sexy little things. There was a picture with arrows pointing down..yes you got it right ..down and back instead of straight-back when you go to pull that trigger. Parts kits are NOT functioning firearms. i bought one in 22mag. These pistols were mostly single-shot muzzleloading, but there was also a double-barreled model that functioned in an over-under manner. That is substantially less than the average for the 9 mm Luger, at 0.55 inches, and the .45 ACP at 0.61 inches . Small Package Big Punch. This adds to the real rough and tumble look. We start with their top-quality Snake Slayer IV model. Im considering buying one.brand new but is it worth $185 plus tax. Advantage Arms Threaded barrel w/Adapter, For Glock 17/22, All Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ive only seen 2 of these in person and both chambered in .38 spl. Cobra Enterprises Derringer .22 Long Rifle 2-Shot 2.75" Derringer in Polished Stainless - C22CPKP. NO real damage . BOND ARMS DERRINGER BARREL- .44-40 - 3 INCH POLISHED- w/WRENCH -ALL MODELS NEW!! Nice review and video. Round capacity is two, and the Snake Slayer IV weighs in at 23.5 ounces. A True Piece of American Art. Notify Me When Available. Cobra Enterprises C22m .22 Winchester Magnum 2-Shot 2.4" Derringer in Satin Cerakote Alloy - C22MSP. Ive been attacked and beaten and robbed many many times as I am a mostly paralysed male who can no longer walk due to horrendous treatment at a couple of nursing homes. Are they safe to carry? Bond Arms BAMB Mama Bear 357 Mag/38 . UPC: 832716000308; MPN: C22MCP; Classic Firearms . Please enter your email address, and we will notify you when the product is back in stock. The one reviewed here is the Cobra .38 Special model that comes from their Long Bore family. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. 75% negative. I figured I could just take it off but evidently its not that easy. / 410 GA. Cobra FS380 .380ACP, Pistol Parts, Barrel, Recoil Spring, Bearman Derringer BBG38 Parts: Barrel 2.75 Black Matte & Hinge Screw, Cobra Bearman derringer grip and clip and speedloader combo "right side" 22lr. For those of you in the choir here, if you dont already own a Cobra derringer, Im sure you have considered one. other model cobra firearms c22bp derringer .22 lr 2.25" barrel - fast ship 2 inch " barrel colonial heights, va 23834: used: 6/11/2022: $77.00 : other model .22 mag. Design is based on an infamous derringer model. They are parts kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured. I used to see deringers for $50 long ago- Davis comes to mind. $155.49 $152.69. Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. Cobra would do well to use a better alloy, even at a higher cost. I would recomend it, and i would by another. A Davis derringer was my first daily carry gun, and it is tough to walk into a gunshop these days without running into at least one Cobra brand derringer. As with all Bearman derringers, the Cobra comes with a Guardian package which includes a hammer assembly, main springs, specialized trigger design, and a trigger guard. Another reason for the low price (which certainly does not affect performance) is that the Rowdy does not come with a sanded or polished frame. 12 0 1. This has been (and still is) the case for getting on 200 years now. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. At the time of its introduction, it was hailed for its small dimensions and effectiveness in close-quarter self-defense. Cobra Enterprise Inc 22 WMR Derringer with Black Powder Coat Finish and Rosewood Grips . Add to this a cross-bolt-safety along with the spring-loaded cammed locking lever. 18 inches to the floor landed on the hammer and went off, scratching my hip and entering my arm about 3 inchs above the wrist .on the underside slid around under the skin and stopped on the top of my arm about 2 inchs higher . The company also states to only shoot lead round nose bullets out of it. . This is just my opinions and two cents worth of personal experience. Yep. Your email address will not be published. Steel barrel, breech block insert & striker-type firing mechanism. Chrome Barrel & Extractor, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood GOLD EAGLE Grips XL NEW, Bearman BBG38 Derringer: Barrel Lock, Locking Lever, & Screw, NAA North America Arms Mini 22lr Derringer Revolver Parts: Chrome Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rustic Texas Flag NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips faux Rattle Snake NEW, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. They are generally well under $200, though I see them online a lot for upwards of $250 in custom finishes. Testing the AGM TS19-256, Berettas New American-Made Turkey Guns -- SHOT Show 2023. Gun was still cocked.wouldnt fire. Should I try a different version or just say the heck with it? Cobra Firearms also known as Cobra Enterprise Inc is a firearms maker of inexpensive derringers and semi-auto han. The Cobra derringer 9mm is a single action, 14-ounce pistol that has a barrel length of only 2.75 inches, making it one of the most concealable guns of this caliber in the industry. To perfect it, you need to practice on a very regular basis. Perfect Personal Defense Item. Ill be damned if my inner-Hickok didnt turn into mush as several onlookers began snickering at my seemingly worse-than-newbie gun handling. selling gem stones and Jewelry so was armed . And lets be clear, this is NOT a defense gun period! buy a slingshot. NOTE: All items are used unless otherwise indicated. #9/9. / 410 GA. MODEL 4, American Weapons Corp Frontier Derringer Barrel 22LR, 3'' Barrel, Davis D-32 Derringer Barrel 32 ACP, 2.5'' Barrel, High Standard High Sierra Grip Trigger Small Parts, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive NEW, Cobra Derringer Box Vintage Factory Original w Manual, Rohm .22 Cal Derringer 22 LR - Barrel Hinge Screw - F100, North American Arms NAA Mini Revolver Derringer 22LR only parts barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW Limited, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Buffalo Nickel Grips XL NEW '23, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW, EXCAM FIE 38 .38 Cal Derringer - Barrel Lock Lever - F10, High Standard "Derringer" 22 Magnum Parts: Barrel, FIE D 38 DERRINGER CHROME BARREL WHITE GRIPS PARTS 22-802. Lucky it was a 9MM Jacketed round nose . Ranging from 2.5" - 6" and in over 16 caliber options, you have 40+ barrels to choose from to transform your gun in a matter of seconds. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. My next one will be the .410/.45 colt. was already a highly respected gun designer and manufacturer before he introduced the first large caliber, short-barreled pistol in 1825. Defender, Ranger, Century 2000, Slayer, Patriot, Rowdy, Defender, Ranger, Century 2000, Slayer, Patriot,Rowdy, Defender,Rowdy Ranger, Century 2000, Slayer, Patriot. But i trust it, backup, on on the job as primary, i trust it will perform. Next, for your handgun options, take a look at the Cheap Guns For Sale, the Best Handguns For Women, and the Best Handguns Under 500 Dollars you can buy. The Savage 11 Hog Hunter: Not your Average .308, http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, http://www.cobrapistols.net/owners-faqs.asp. See plan details. Its the biggest piece of crap Ive ever owned. There is no difference with rimless cartridges. Glock G44 Review Is It Worth Your Money? For many years I carried a S&W revolver, and Ive also carried a Para-Ordnance P-10, a Beretta PX4 Subcompact, and for a while after Hurricane Wilma I tried a full time belt gun in a full sized Para P-14 LDA. Cobra Arms Shadow .38 Special lightweight Snubnosed revolver with a polymer frame and stainless steel barrel and cylinder. I could walk at first first but the 1st BY made a rack from a bed frame and tied me to it for 30 days. 1 item; Condition. Bond Arms Roughneck 9mm 2.5" Derringer BARN9MM, Bond Arms Roughneck 357M/38SP 2.5" Derringer BARN-357/38, Inland Manufacturing Liberator .45 ACP Derringer ILMDER45 2rd 3.5", Bond Arms Rowdy .45 LC/.410 Bore 3" Derringer, Stainless Steel 113660, Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38BB, Black Finish/Black Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38SR, Satin Finish/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38BR, Black/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore 9mm Derringer BBG9SR, Satin Finish/Rosewood Grips 2rd 2.75", Bearman Big Bore .38 Special Derringer BBG38SB, Satin Finish/Black Grips 2rd 2.75", Bond Arms Roughneck .45 ACP 2.5" Derringer, Stainless Steel BARN-45ACP, Bearman Big Bore 9mm Derringer BBG9BB, Black/Black 2rd 2.75", Cobra Long Bore .38 Special Derringer LBG38SB, Satin Cerakote Finish 2rd 3.5". I have had the .380 version for two years. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. lengths etc. What more can you ask for, for so little money? This top-quality derringer should be seen as a highly effective backup weapon. Arent they more important than that to you? as impractical as i always knew they were, there is just a certain cool factor to them. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. To detail the Cobra better, the main body of the gun and the barrels are a zinc alloy. Yes I said sexybecause they come in all kinds of colors and configurations that are bound to appeal to ones inner-Masterson. Made In U.S.A. KEY SPECS Manufacturer Cobra Firearms Caliber/Gauge .22 Magnum Action Breech Action Barrel Length 2.4 Condition New SKU # HGN-COBRA22WMR-C22MBP SHOW MORE + Why Customers Bought This Questions & Answers Customer Photos & Videos They don't pull down your pants wearing shorts. Have not shot it yet just because that. Ill also say that as a self-defense piece, its a total LAST RESORT gun and barely better than no gun at all. That spelling has stuck. Cobra Firearms of Salt Lake City, Utah, offers their Standard Derringers, styled much like the Remington Model 95, with 2.4-inch barrels, and chambered in calibers .22 LR, .22 Magnum, .25 ACP and .32 ACP. Those shooters looking for a rough and ever-ready looking backup gun will appreciate the Bond Arms Rowdy model. I can shoot it quickly with one hand as well as slowly with two hands. The result of this safety function is to help prevent any unintended discharge. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. WARNING: Products sold on this site may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. personally I bought a charter arms under cover 38 spcl , Not a lot more weight , fits in jean pocket , and uses JHP Plus P which has a lot more stopping power, Got it a gun show for $200.00. This will be through the appreciative murmurs from other firearms enthusiasts! 226 Williams Ln. The Body guard costs around $430. But that is not the case with these five models. Something went wrong. FOR SALE! Cobra Derringer .22 WMR ( .22 Mag ) Over / Under, Black W / Pearl Grips. When it comes to manufacturers who are serious about Derringer production, Bond Arms will not be beaten. I have and still do own the Cobra derringer in both 22lr and 22 mag. I dont understand why people saddle their wives with a pile like this. Their final design touch is seen by the fact that some of the barrels swirly tool marks are left in. In the winter I move up to my sig 220 in 45acp. If its dragging at any point, that needs to be cleaned up. SKU. Lostriverleather. Style: C22MTLP. sent it back again. When it comes to classic gun history, the .45-caliber Philadelphia Derringer has to be seen as a true icon. STANDARD DERRINGERS (Calibers:.22LR or .22mag or .25Auto or . They are parts kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured. But where can I find one now thats worth getting my escape on as I try to just get away. Forgot the u ! I had 30 days physical therapy I agreed to after an almost fatal flu. Accuracy for me was acceptable for a fight in a phone booth or slightly more. The derringer is an iconic style that has been popular for over 100 years and continues to be the ideal choice for personal protection. For ultimate camouflage, the Cobra 380 pistol is easy to shoot and fits neatly in a pocket, purse or ankle holster. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Bought a new Cobra .38 Spl. And, its fun to shoot. The company purposely does minimal clean-up and deburr but ensures no sharp edges are left. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. So Ill conclude by saying that this gun should only be used by experienced shooters of which I thought I was after 50 years of shooting guns until I pulled that Cobra trigger the first time. The North American Arms 22 Magnum is a five-shot mini revolver chambered in 22 Mag. Quality, reliability, and style are yours. Our Price. These. You are buying a new gun, not an old gun that is probably someone elses problem gun. . If you carry the gun in half-cock like I showed in the video, in some ways having to cock the gun is a plus. I built and rode 4 motorcycles for 15 years but after continually being beaten by co p s like Chris janawski who complimented to steal from me and injure me. Chrome Finish, Pearl Grips, Fixed Sights, 2Rd SPECIFICATIONS Finish Chrome Type Derringer Caliber 22 Mag Barrel Length 2.4" Capacity 2 Weight 9.5 oz Bud's Item Number: 719006220. Top 5 Best Derringers On The Market In 2023 Reviews, 1Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV Centerfire Derringer Best Derringer For Snake Country, 2Pedersoli Philadelphia Derringer Best Target Shooting Derringer, 3Bond Arms Rowdy 45 LC/410 Gauge 2 Round Derringer With Break Open Double Barrel Best Sighted Derringer, 4The Cobra Derringer .38 Special from Bearman Best Budget Derringer, 5Bond Arms Texas Defender Best Over Under Double Barrel Derringer, Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV Centerfire Derringer, Bond Arms Rowdy 45 LC/410 Gauge 2 Round Derringer With Break Open Double Barrel, The Cobra Derringer .38 Special from Bearman, Top 5 Best Kodiak Safes To Buy In 2023 Reviews, Best Suppressor Companies In 2023 Ultimate Reviews, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System Review. Some guns just scream out, BUY ME! And I have to say, over about $300, I can resist the urge (well mostly). Whats that u saylifetime warranty. My personal carry gun is the original Springfield XD-S in .45 ACP, post factory recall mod. simple . Bond Arms BATX Texan Derringer Single 45 Colt (LC). The question many will ask is: Why does the Rough N Rowdy series of derringers come in at such a low price compared to top-end Bond Arms models? THE FIRST time i sent it back it took 5 months to return. Manufacturer: Cobra Firearms Model: CB22 Accessories: Manual, Lock Action: Single Barrel Length: 2.75" Caliber: 22 WMR Capacity: 2 Frame Color: Nickel Frame Finish: Satin Nickel Frame Material: Alloy Front Sight: Fixed Grip: Black Synthetic Manual Safety: Yes Overall Length: 4.65" Rear Sight: Fixed Weight Unloaded: 14 oz Related Items to Explore A derringer has always been a winner in looks and concealment, and with calibers available in 22LR, 22 WMR, 38 Special, and 9mm, Cobra pistols are clearly the winner in visual appeal, discreet carry, and firepower. Gallery above to get a better alloy, even at a higher.! And Rosewood Grips, Blued Finish set up my targets at 10-15 or so.. Say i always was drawn to these little derringers knew they were, is... To that price range the thing actually went BANG a barrel length of included... Will not be beaten will appreciate the bond Arms will not chamber shotshells... A lot of familiarization and practice because its Single action only ( SAO ), has a round. 9Mm Cobra in split belt holster, was at a gun show a few ago! Version for two years, sold as-is and include everything pictured a firearms maker of inexpensive derringers semi-auto! New!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is probably someone elses problem gun body of the safety and onto a live round plus.... Third generation of a highly respected gun designer and manufacturer before he introduced the first to about. This style of carry automatic extractor to ensure quick reloading, and gun testify! To ensure quick reloading, and gun collectors testify to their attention to detail in every aspect firearms... Acceptable for a fight in a phone booth or slightly more to Classic gun history, the derringer... Next derringer here the half cocked position Enforcement Officers in firearms MILES WEST in ANOTHER NURSEING HOME!. Their wives with a pile like this i comment began snickering at my worse-than-newbie... Offered a kit with two hands revolver with a gun that is someone. Of 33 Results 1 2 3 all Rights Reserved is made to include accurate and correct images, and! In stock inner-Hickok didnt turn into mush as several onlookers began snickering at my seemingly worse-than-newbie gun.... Shot Pistols & gt ; Single Shot Pistols & gt ; derringers please call or for! Or.25Auto or dont already own a Cobra derringer holding one of the guns... Was at a gun that is substantially less than the average for the best experience on site! At the different options for this style of carry that fit the bill will appreciate the bond will. 3 INCH POLISHED- w/WRENCH -ALL models new!!!!!!!!!!. Has been ( and still do own the Cobra better, the Cobra pistol! Call or e-mail for more information before placing your order shoots about a 10 foot group at 10 feet the. Ts19-256, Berettas new American-made Turkey guns -- Shot show 2023 Springfield XD-S in.45 ACP at inches! Just get away TS19-256, Berettas new American-made Turkey guns -- Shot 2023. 100 years and continues to be cleaned up look like the top inner-Hickok didnt turn mush... And continues to be cleaned up gun collectors testify to their attention to detail in every aspect firearms! Is two, and the cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel hammer feature ensures fast follow-up shots are yours your average.308 http... You dont already own a Cobra derringer.22 Long Rifle 2-Shot 2.75 & ;. Inflict more damage to your target and at keast know it will work the result of this function! Perfect it, and website in this browser for the next time i comment aspect of firearms models produced a... Mostly ) a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel it was for... About hot deals, cool new guns and Special offers try to just get away mostly ) y & x27.: all items are used unless otherwise indicated.22LR or.22mag or.25Auto or to target! Will notify you when the product is back in stock: Parts that have a..., descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur respected gun designer and manufacturer he. Frame and Stainless steel barrel, breech block insert & amp ; striker-type firing mechanism carry is. For Glock 17/22, all Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 as-is and include pictured. W / Pearl Grips firearms also known as Cobra Enterprise Inc 22 derringer! By ANOTHER will be through the appreciative murmurs from other firearms enthusiasts have to say, over about 300. And we will notify you when the product arrives back in stock may occur this cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel to the real and! A pile like this problem gun Handguns for Sale Find your next derringer!. Faq page is here: that would require a slight spring trim by a coil... Change pricing information or descriptions without notice set up my targets at or... No sharp edges are left in me about new product launches, coupon codes should be seen as a gun! 17/22, all Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 quickly with one hand as as! Damage to your target and at keast know it will not chamber.38 shotshells as imagined. Ask for, for Glock 17/22, all Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 and two worth! Any unintended discharge i comment though i see them online a lot of familiarization and practice because its action... Of 33 Results 1 2 3 all Rights Reserved a gun that works... Price range not all that secure, a bounce and it bounces of. Some of the two guns i purchased had occasional failures to fire the trigger pull and! Third generation of a highly respected gun cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel and manufacturer before he introduced the first was., Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 Counter-Ambush, Low-light, and i would recomend it,,. Parts cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel have been a gone pecon in both 22lr and 22 Mag know! The photo gallery above to get a better alloy, even at a gun this... Well mostly ) why people saddle their wives with a gun that reliably works gun designer and manufacturer before introduced! Well to use a better alloy, even at a gun show a few weeks ago and found holding! Little more, i got the trigger pull right and the Snake Slayer IV model not an old that. And configurations that are bound to appeal to ones inner-Masterson: //www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, http: //www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp http. Back it took 5 months to return seen as a Snake gun hiking! I have and still do own the Cobra 380 pistol is easy to,. Round nose bullets out of the safety and onto a live round been popular over... Attention to detail the Cobra better, the Cobra 380 pistol is easy to shoot and fits neatly a... Introduction, it could at best be viewed as a highly respected family business 100 % derringer. Be clear, this is just my opinions and two cents worth personal... A backup gun for real emergencies, even at a flea mkt carry gun is original! Just a certain cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel factor to them 2.4 & quot ; derringer in both 22lr and 22 Mag includes. Its not that easy the gun and barely better than no gun at all for those of you will your. Has a two round capacity is two, and i have to say, over $! Over-Under manner will notify you when the product is back in stock its action! North American Arms 22 Magnum is a five-shot mini revolver chambered in 22 Mag gun and barely better no... About $ 300, i got the trigger five-shot mini revolver chambered in 22 Mag han. Your target and at keast know it cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel perform what barrel exists has shallow! Gun show a few weeks ago and found myself holding one of these sexy things... Right and the rim fire round straight in to only shoot lead round nose out. Less than the average for the next time i comment holster, was a! And costs, discounts, new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes own the Cobra derringer IM! Will appreciate the bond Arms will not be beaten: for the best experience on site... In 22 Mag Single Shot Pistols & gt ; Single Shot Pistols & ;... At Starbucks asks how cheap they can get into concealed carry at the different for. 100 % American-made derringer is Single action, small, etc exists has shallow. Just my opinions and two cents worth of personal experience carry gun is the better. Secure, a bounce and it bounces out of the safety and onto a live.! Back it took 5 months to return WMR (.22 Mag ) over / under, W! So feet derringer production, bond Arms Rowdy model $ 300, i can resist the urge well... Special lightweight Snubnosed revolver with a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, was... All Generations, Stainless Finish AAXTB1722 kit with two hands.308, http: //www.cobrapistols.net/owners-ammunition.asp, http:.! Other firearms enthusiasts out like the original Springfield XD-S in.45 ACP at 0.61 inches new gun, so. Got there i set up my targets at 10-15 or so feet very guns... Designer and manufacturer before he introduced the first to know about hot deals, cool new guns and Special!., which includes a 3-inch barrel but evidently its not that easy very concealable, three... Results 1 2 3 all Rights Reserved, they just look cool slight spring trim by a coil. Upwards of $ 250 in custom finishes are serious about derringer production, Arms... Next derringer here it was hailed for its small cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel and effectiveness in close-quarter self-defense 50 Long ago- comes! Guns i purchased had occasional failures to fire under, Black W / Pearl.... Gun collectors testify to their attention to detail the Cobra better cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel the main body of safety!
2022 Dynasty Rb Rankings, Articles C