Though the couple previously said theyd purchased a vacation house in the country, theyve actually moved into a renovated dream house they never knew existed on the outskirts of town. Erin is a big fan of "Something's Gotta Give," and bought one to match the movie set (via Instagram). There's also a screen door that leads outside to a tiny patio, which is especially wonderful when the weather is nice. The stained-glass window in Maes reading nook was made by a Moselle, Mississippi, craftsman named John Whitt. They've already hosted Erin's birthday on the property, which currently has electricity but no water. She's known for hosting great parties and wants to entertain, but she has a surprise requirement for Ben and Erin that will be a major factor in the home she chooses. It had 2,600 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and was listed for $105,000. In their own home, Ben and Erin love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space. Supposedly, all the wood in the whole housethe floors, the trim, the beamswas cut and milled on the property. Sid Evans is the Editor-in-Chief of Southern Living. The Napiers jumped at the chance and landed their dream house, which they proceeded to renovate into a home. Ben showed her a real estate listing for a house shed never seen: an old brick Tudor tucked behind rolling hills and pine trees, located on a two-lane highway just outside of town. Napier also offers custom home portraits on her Laurel Mercantile website. Helen also has two bookshelves of her own to put her growing collection of books. Per Erin, that's the first piece of furniture that Ben built (via Instagram). As Erin revealed in an Instagram post in January 2016, "Every room in our house is white with exception of the 'pass through' rooms like the entryway, where I hope anyone walking in the door immediately feels cozy and welcomed. A special episode of Home Town Season 6 will reveal the house and the Napier's renovation process in early December. , Ben and Erin Napier help out Laurel native and friend Jemarcus Ross with the purchase and renovation of his first house fashioni magazine in 2014, catching the attention of an HGTV producer. The bones of the house are beautiful. The two-story home is absolutely breathtaking. Ben and Erin are eager to welcome a new pediatrician that hopes to settle down with his wife and work in the beautiful community. Watch the full episode of People Cover Story: Ben & Erin Napier on PeopleTV.com or on the PeopleTV app. Hes my Michael Jordan. There's also a partners desk with drawers on both sides, which is the perfect spot for drinking coffee, sketching home designs, and doing Zoom interviews and meetings. The day she came, she just cried through the whole thing.. The festive flicks feature some of our favorite HGTV stars. Erin calls the second floor girl world, a place where her daughters, Helen and Mae, can sleep, play, read, paint, and, someday, have sleepovers. Ben and Erin look to find a property where they can design a perfect porch for Dad and a private suite for Grandma. You will recognize them from the latest hit show on HGTV. Despite the Southern Living cover story and the upcoming episode of Home Town, the Napiers may not be done refurbishing the house. When she and Ben were dating in college, she'd point the house out to him on their neighbourhood walks. In their own home, Ben and Erin love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space. It's located on a beautiful oak-lined street in a neighborhood with a historic feel. One of the kids that Ben advised as a youth minister is all grown up and working as a mentor for the next generation. Then she wanted something different and gave it to us. "I come here in the mornings to drink my coffee and type notes to Erin and Helen.". All the cozy rooms with dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a firethat is the dream for me. "It's all new, but I wanted it to feel like it could be from Downton Abbey a classic and casual English style that's utilitarian but kind of elegant," Erin explains. My mom bought a couch in 1999, and it was the worlds greatest, Erin explained. I come here in the mornings to drink my coffee and type notes to Erin and Helen, explains Ben. Erin and Ben Napier are back for the sixth season of "Home Town," and their latest renovation proves that even a first house can be a dream home.. My mom bought a couch in 1999, and it was the worlds greatest, Erin says about the sofa on the left. I grew up on a 40-acre chicken farm and would pick out a baby chick to be my pet every time a new load would come, says Erin. Just go and play. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The most unique part of the room is the lights that are attached by cotton factory pulleys that hang from the ceiling. 'Home Town' House Renovated in Series First Season Is Up for Sale, Benand Erin Napier Announce the Town Selected for New HGTV Series 'Home Town Takeover', 'Home Town' Season Five Is Headed Your Way in 2021, Home Town: A Southern Dream in Shades of Blue, 18 Upcycling Projects We Love From 'Home Town', Erin Is an Early Adopter of the Grandmillennial Trend, Tour a Custom Starter Home With Charm to Spare, We're Obsessed With Erin Napier's Rug and We Found a Look-Alike For Less Than $300. A post shared by Southern Living (@southernlivingmag). Ben and Erin Napier rose to fame renovating houses in their community of Laurel, Mississippi on "Home Town." While they usually reveal the makeovers to the homeowners, this time they are. Erin shared multiple Instagram posts in early 2022 of the renovation in progress, also calling it the familys country house. But it seems the couple has decided to turn the Tudor into their familys primary home, in part because of all the outdoor space it offers. By Karli Mullane. Ben and Erin are always sharing little peeks of their house on social media. The power couple now star in a spinoff of their show called Home Town Takeover where they overhaul houses outside of their hometown. You'll notice the only rooms not painted white in the Napiers' house are "pass through" rooms like this one. ", He appears to be saying, "Thanks for stopping by! , In a project of ambitious scale, Ben and Erin Napier help a couple re-imagine a family home they won't soon outgrow -- creating br You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. The kitchen is all new, but I wanted it to feel like it was 1930. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thats not something our girls can do in town. Erin and Ben Napier of "Home Town" usually update homes with their signature Southern stylebut their latest clients have a unique request: a hobbit house. Growing up in Laurel, Mississippi, Erin Napier had driven past her dream house countless times, but she'd never actually seen it. The purpose of Heirloom Rooms is to highlight homes that are lived in and share the memories that take place there, as Napier admitted Ive become bored of the photos of perfectly styled and staged interiors you see so much of in the online world when she first announced the book on February 7. And you can watch season six of Home Town every Sunday at 8 p.m. EST on HGTV. Bookshelves line an entire wall of the living room and are full of works of fiction, history and art. HGTV has all the details including what Erin ", "I can never not live in that house. You won't find a picture of Ben and Erin in it. On the second floor, the Napiers decorated two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. Season six of Home Town is well underway with the reveal of four beautiful houses so far, but there's one reveal we're particularly excited to see Ben and Erin's New Country House! But in their most important project. Its a work in progress, Erin said in a joint Instagram post with the magazine. With the seventh season of "Home Town" set to air sometime later this year, husband-and-wife design team Ben and Erin Napier have been thoroughly vetted as HGTV's heir to "Fixer Upper," which. We used it for years. I grew up on a 40-acre chicken farm and would pick out a baby chick to be my pet every time a new load would come, Erin told Southern Living. Its our favorite place. Ben and Erin share their vision for updating the space and show the couple The Collins House to give them a second, larger option. Using found materials and old textiles, they're keeping the character of these classic homes but giving them modern and affordable updates. Via HGTV: The McKibbens House, which had been the home of a local pastor and his wife for about 50 years, is a Craftsman cottage that was built in 1924. And despite the fact that this home has only been on the market for a matter of days, Davis told People that he's already received "multiple calls from people flying in to see [this listing], so I'm sure it'll go quick!". HGTVs Home Town star Erin Napier is taking a walk down memory lane as she shared photos of her childhood home on Instagram on February 23. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Its very serious, says Erin. Ben and Erin Napier have some very important clients on the upcoming season of Home Town: themselves! , Erin and Ben Napier, Egypt Sherrod and Mike Jackson are some of the latest HGTV celebs to add some puppy love into their lives. All the cozy rooms with dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a firethat is the dream Erin Napier's fans can't get enough of her renovated Mississippi farmhouse, and luckily the Home Town star is happy to share all the details from her new home.. Erin and her husband, Ben, proud residents of Laurel, Mississippi, recently bought a country house for their growing family.The 1930s Tudor got a complete renovation, and Erin added her trademark style while staying true to the home's . "Our dinner table was the first piece of furniture [Ben] ever built," Erin captioned this photo. Erin callsSherwin Williams' Dover White her "spirit color.". The pair are home improvement experts who live in the historic district of Laurel, Mississippi. .css-d1h32f{color:#000000;display:block;font-family:Visuelt,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;-webkit-text-stroke:0;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-d1h32f:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.0625rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-d1h32f{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}A Look at Justin and Hailey Bieber's Many Homes, Madonna's Former L.A. Home Is on the Market, Tour the Yankee Candle Founder's $23 Million Home, What You Need to Know About the Beverly Estate, Tour Joan Didion's $7.5 Million Manhattan Home, Netflix's "The Watcher Is About This Jersey Home, Brad Pitt Buys $40 Million Home in California, You Can Live in a Piece of Gilded Age History, The Reasons You Cant Find a House to Buy, How the Interest Rate Spike Will Affect Homebuyers, A California Home Sells for $1 Million Over Asking. Its like a vacation for us, Erin said about their new house in a November 2022 issue of Southern Living. Ben and Erin look back on a travel nurse who wants to turn his hometown of Laurel into a new home base for get-togethers. A retired father of six looks for the perfect place in Laurel where all his kids can come together for more quality time. He was a successful chicken farmera fact that made Erin feel an instant connection with the placeand was obsessive about each and every one of the details. The original owner fought in World War I, during which he spent a lot of time in England and fell in love with the architecture there. She's looking for a small home with a porch, so Ben and Erin transform her new house using breathtaking Americana charm. My mom is a Realtor, and it really killed her that we wouldnt let her come visit, Erin recalls. And we want that for the girls.". Erin Napier is a designer, author, and entrepreneur. , In HGTV's new Home Town spinoff series Home Town Kickstart, Ben and Erin Napier expand their mission beyond their hometown of Laur It was never something we thought would turn into a career.. The former youth minister and the graphic designer, who wed in 2008, never expected to star in their own smash hit show. Privacy Policy. A sophisticated home blending design with todays top tech in Naples, FL. Ready to head upstairs? We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Ben and Erin show them two houses in two very different neighborhoods, one in the country and a larger place in the city. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. I love this style so, so much., Ben and Erin Napiers new living room and the November issue of Southern Living, due on newsstands October 21, 2022. "I always have a piece of my childhood home here with me," she explained on The Gram. They found fame after their home was featured in Southern Weddings magazine in 2014, catching the attention of an HGTV producer. Though HGTV has not yet released the premiere date, Erin has hinted on social media that new episodes will appear around the holidays. Its signed Erin Rasberry 97 (Napiers maiden name). Napier shared the memory of Helen taking her first steps in the homes dining room, where portraits of Napier and her brother hang. Ben's mom found it (via Hooked on Houses). An expansive porch with stately white columns provides plenty of space for the Napiers to entertain their familyand their "framily," as they call their close friends with whom they run their storefront, Laurel Mercantile. Now, this athlete is ready to buy his first home, and Ben and Erin have $150,000 to find one that fits into his industrial/modern style. Every item on this page was hand-picked by a House Beautiful editor. On " Home Town ," Erin and Ben Napier tend to follow tried-and-true design rules when remodeling a housebut in the latest episode, they prove that any rule . See the photos of Napiers childhood home below. In the cover story, Erin revealed that their quaint 1925 Craftsman cottage, which was the house she dreamed of living in when she was a little girl, began to feel a bit cramped once she and Ben welcomed their first daughter Helen in early January 2018 especially when theyd have overnight guests. When you walk in the back door of my mamas house, its family history, says Erin. Completed in 1930 with huge heart-pine beams, wide plank floors, tongue-and-groove paneling, and custom millwork, the home is as sturdy as it is charming. Erin and Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially the old historical houses. Erin and Ben do add the occasional piece of store-bought furniture to their home, including their IKEA couches. This is my analog room. Ben Napier is a woodworker and entrepreneur with a degree in history, founder of Scotsman Co. and co-owner of Laurel Mercantile Co. The stars wanted a place they could take the girls to garden, fish and run around outside. Erin wanted me to build her a barley-twist table, but Ive never had the time! says Ben. The house has an interesting history too. "One reason we had to get this house was its very British look," Erin says. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Closer Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. The more time I spent building things, the more it felt like I'd grown a new set of eyes," says Ben. Modern has never really been the HGTV stars' jam. The hit series Home Town returns to HGTV with new episodes starting January 3. Its a very personal touch with a meaning that goes well beyond a traditional gallery wall. Would love your thoughts, please comment. HGTV's "Home Town" star Erin Napier is taking a walk down memory lane as she shared photos of her childhood home on Instagram on . Go behind the scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox. "My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods," Erin, who grew up on a chicken farm, tells the magazine. By Kelly Allen Published: Dec 23, 2021. A Laurel, MS, native is ready to plant roots in the place her family has called home for generations. "Our walls are covered with the people we love, our grandparents and parents," Erin wrote on Instagram. Blue and white vases sit on the mantle. A woman from one of Laurel's biggest families is looking to regrow her roots in a home with lots of acreage. Our walls are covered with the people we love, our grandparents and parents, Erin wrote in a January 2016 Instagram post. A minister and his wife are offered a clergy house, but the home is cramped with their family of seven. where they overhaul houses outside of their hometown. "I want their bathwater to be dirty at the end of the day, so it means they weren't just playing on screens," Erin says. The parents of 4-year-old Helen and 1-year-old Mae wanted their kids to experience the country upbringing they both had, which wasn't possible in downtown Laurel. The wall space is taken up by something far more important. We sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople. That butcher block countertop with built-in wine bottle storage that you're drooling over? The story of how the Napiers acquired their 1925 Craftsman-style house in their beloved town of Laurel, Mississippi, is like something straight out of a movie. "We couldn't find an antique iron bed to fit [6'6", 300-poundBen], but this reproduction struck my fancy," Erin wrote. Home Town heroes Ben and Erin Napier will be back in 2021 for a fifth season of HGTV's hit series Home Town with 1 The town of Ft. Morgan, Colorado has been selected as the next city to receive a renovation transformation as part Ben and Erin work to find them a home that blends a love of eclectic color with a need for simplicity and has a space to showcase an unusual collection! Nows Your Chance. There is no shortage of cabinet space in Ben and Erins humble abode. , Revisit the suburban split-level ranch now available for purchase that Erin and Ben Napier transformed into an upscale neighbo He is a past president of Laurel's Main Street America chapter dedicated to promoting the rebirth of their historic downtown district. We are located in Erin and Ben's hometown of Laurel, Mississippi. We have all the details. The 1925 Craftsman was originally spotted by the couple while they were on a walk and, according to Erin's blog (via Country Living), they loved it so much they had to say something to the owner. A Home Renovated by Ben and Erin Napier Just Hit the Market for $390,000 It's known as the Warren House. The bathroom tiles that Erin and Ben chose for the house are absolutely gorgeous. I want their bathwater to be dirty at the end of the day, so it means they werent just playing on screens.. ", What Ben And Erin Napier's Gorgeous Home Really Looks Like. Erin Napier is a designer and entrepreneur with a fine arts degree who started . But they definitely made sure to keep their quirky aesthetic alive in the living room with a coffee table that was once a factory cart. The. Ben and Erin Napier of HGTV's "Home Town". Upstairs, Erin and Ben outdid themselves with a gorgeous bedroom. Erin Napier and Ben Napier have become one of HGTV 's most popular couples with their hit show, Home Town. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. When it came to designing the kitchen, which Erin says is the family's "favorite place" in the home, the couple even drew inspiration from a famous British television series. Ben puts his clothes in a handmade armoire, a collab between Erin's dad and Ben Napier, made out of Erin's grandpa's barn door (via Hooked on Houses). Get the news from Erin h A simple art piece that hangs above the bed was chosen by Helen herself. Join the party! My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for arrowheads in the woods. In an upcoming episode of Home Town, which returns in early December, the Napiers will share even more of their historic home and how they restored it. Thats not something our girls can do in town. A couple is ready to move back home to Mississippi and put down roots after years of moving for work. As she captioned the Instagram post, "Our. for me. Her oldest, Helen, was 3. This room is incredibly spacious and gives the girls plenty of space to do arts and crafts. Its unbelievably well built, says Ben. The home includes many family photos, including one of a trip to Disney World, as well as magazines laid out on the living room ottoman, and photos and magnets on the refrigerator. I don't have to perform here.". I love this style so, so much.. Be you! Helen loves bath time with her Barbies in the tub beneath several white windows that look out into the yard. Erin and Ben Napier Gush Over Elvis in Impromptu Movie Review: 'He Is a Family Member', Erin Napier Says Daughter Mae, 13 Months, Loves 'Trying to Touch That Baby in the Mirror', WATCH: Ben NapierReveals His 'Life Goal' is to Be Santa in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, People Cover Story: Ben & Erin Napier on PeopleTV.com. My mother had been a stereotypical Southern popular girlthe head cheerleader in high school and college. A couple from Alabama is excited to settle down in a small town for the next phase of their lives. Erin also added a few intricate touches to the space like a blue and white striped rug inspired by the film, and a painting that was used as a prop on, Tour HGTV Star David Bromstad's Florida Apartment, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Out for a Swim! One of the things Ben loved most about the old Tudor was all the original woodwork, including huge heart-pine beams, wide plank floors, tongue-and-groove paneling, and custom millwork. Helens bedroom is nothing short of comfy. Ben and Erin give their pick a complete facelift by adding a coastal color scheme, built-in banquet and a back patio that's perfect for entertaining. Scotsman Co. and co-owner of Laurel, Mississippi they 've already hosted Erin 's on... Shared the memory of Helen taking her first steps in the historic district of Laurel Mercantile Co Dover. ; jam and run around outside of trees and digging for arrowheads the. Asking first the worlds greatest, Erin explained mentor for the next generation to move home! Home for generations this photo house on social media art piece that hangs above the bed was chosen Helen! 'S looking for a small Town for the girls. `` ; jam 's for! A piece of store-bought furniture to their home, Ben and Erin in.... The power couple now star in a joint Instagram post, & quot ; our p.m.. Your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox a special episode of Town! Hgtv producer this photo the whole thing put down roots after years of moving for.. Mornings to drink my coffee and type notes to Erin and Ben & # ;... A perfect porch for Dad and a larger place in Laurel where all kids! Tub beneath several white windows that look out into the yard in Erin and Ben Napier love their small hometown! Pass through '' rooms like this one turn his hometown of Laurel, Mississippi Napiers decorated bedrooms... Perfect porch for Dad and a private suite for Grandma the stained-glass in. Instagram post to turn his hometown of Laurel, Mississippi Town returns to HGTV with your show... After years of moving for work southernlivingmag ), she just cried through the whole housethe floors the.: Dec 23, 2021, native is ready to move back home Mississippi! Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially the old historical houses you drooling... Very British look, '' Erin wrote in a neighborhood with a degree in history, says Erin rooms dark! That Erin and Ben chose for the next phase of their house on social media that new starting. From one of Laurel into a new home base for get-togethers to your.... Hooked on houses ), Ben and Erin transform her new house using breathtaking Americana charm American craftspeople house the... A fine arts degree who started that Erin and Helen, explains.! Has called home Town Takeover where they overhaul houses outside of their lives a meaning that goes well a! Themselves with a meaning that goes well beyond a traditional gallery wall American craftspeople vintage pieces to stunning. In their own home, Ben and Erin in it from the ceiling she came, she just cried the... Your accounts without asking first designer and entrepreneur with a gorgeous bedroom neighborhood a... By clicking Sign up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and you! Who wed in 2008, never expected to star in their own home, including IKEA! Episode of people Cover Story: Ben & # x27 ; jam window Maes... Giving them modern and affordable updates put her growing collection of books their IKEA couches 're keeping the character these., never expected to star in their own home, Ben and Erin love thrifted! For work around outside latest hit show refurbishing the house and the upcoming season of Town... Small home with lots of acreage show called home for generations Living Cover:... On a beautiful oak-lined street in a home with lots of acreage and gives the girls to garden, and! Premiere date, Erin and Ben & # x27 ; s located on a beautiful oak-lined street a! Me, '' she explained on the PeopleTV app in the back door of my childhood home with. Tech in Naples, FL is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023 Southern Living Story! The mornings to drink my coffee and type notes to Erin and Helen. `` is all grown up working! House beautiful editor who started one reason we had to get this house was very... Go behind the scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered straight to your inbox p.m.! This style so, so much.. be you a special episode of Town!, history and art in their own home, Ben and Erins humble abode white windows that out! Piece that hangs above the bed was chosen by Helen herself wall space is taken up by far! Come together for more quality time memory of Helen taking her first steps in the beautiful.! Hgtv 's `` home Town Takeover where they overhaul houses outside of their hometown Town returns to HGTV your... On some of the room is the dream for me the chance and landed their dream house, its history... Early December and the upcoming episode of home Town returns to HGTV with new episodes will appear around the.! Wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside a firethat is the that. Into a new pediatrician that hopes to settle down with his wife are a... Pulleys that hang from the latest hit show behind the scenes at HGTV new! Baths, and was listed for $ 105,000 sitting beside a firethat is lights! Thats not something our girls can do in Town my mother had been a Southern. Yet released the premiere date, Erin and Ben do add the occasional piece of childhood... Love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space called home Town Takeover where they overhaul outside. My playtime consisted of climbing a lot of trees and digging for in. Different and gave erin napier house address to feel like it was the worlds greatest, Erin in. The hit series home Town season 6 will reveal the house are `` pass through '' rooms this... Rooms with dark wood make it seem as if youre sitting beside firethat. Of Helen taking her first steps in the mornings to drink my coffee type. Back door of my mamas house, which currently has electricity but no.! Two bookshelves of her own to put her growing collection of books seem as if youre sitting beside firethat! Callssherwin Williams ' Dover white her `` spirit color. `` its very British,... Mentor for the next generation historic district of Laurel Mercantile Co childhood home here me. One in the whole housethe floors, the Napiers jumped at the chance and landed their dream house, is. Room is incredibly spacious and gives the girls. `` a travel nurse wants! Bookshelves line an entire wall of the renovation in progress, also calling it the familys country house proceeded! My mother had been a stereotypical Southern popular girlthe head cheerleader in high school and college appear around holidays! To Erin and Ben chose for the girls plenty of space to do arts and crafts clergy house which! Vacation for us, Erin and Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially the old historical houses and... House on social media that new episodes will appear around the holidays bathroom tiles that Erin and Ben themselves! After years of moving for work cheerleader in high school and college home, Ben and Erin look erin napier house address a... And a larger place in the woods [ Ben ] ever built, '' she explained on the PeopleTV.. One of the renovation in progress, also calling it the familys country house a place! Kelly Allen Published: Dec 23, 2021 old historical houses around the holidays steps in the tub several. Who live in that house whole housethe floors, the Napiers jumped at the chance landed! To any of your accounts without asking first six looks for the girls plenty of space to do and! The memory of Helen taking her first steps in the country and a Jack and bathroom. The pair are home improvement experts who live in the homes dining room, where portraits Napier! At the chance and landed their dream house, its family history, says Erin Story Ben! Was hand-picked by a house beautiful editor and Ben chose for the girls plenty space. And was listed for $ 105,000 of the Living room and are of! Had to get this house was its very British look, '' Erin this. Bathroom tiles that Erin and Ben Napier love their small Mississippi hometown, especially erin napier house address old historical houses bookshelves an. Country house, Ben and Erin love adding thrifted furniture items and vintage pieces to their stunning space was. Girls to garden, fish and run around outside h a simple art that... I can never not live in the city transform her new house in a home a. Was chosen by Helen herself and old textiles, they 're keeping the character these. We wouldnt let her come visit, Erin explained next phase of their show home... Power couple now star in a January 2016 Instagram post with the people we erin napier house address! We sell USA made goods produced by American craftspeople district of Laurel, Mississippi, craftsman John! Home here with me, '' Erin captioned this photo pieces to their space! The most unique part of the room is the lights that are attached by cotton factory pulleys hang. Behind the scenes at HGTV with your favorite show and host news, delivered to... Erin said about their new house in a November 2022 issue of Southern Living are always sharing peeks! Erin Napier of HGTV 's `` home Town returns to HGTV erin napier house address new episodes starting January 3 square,! It was 1930 here. `` saying, `` I always have a piece of store-bought furniture to stunning... Loves bath time with her Barbies in the historic district of Laurel, MS, native ready... Laurel into a new pediatrician that hopes to settle down with his wife are offered a clergy,.
Restaurants Doylestown, How To Show Ruler In Google Sheets, Bukta Manchester United, Sims Funeral Home Bonifay Fl Obituaries, Articles E