WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGEWe offer a work environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New Mexico!Full-time salaried Position ranging from $40-$50k annual with . Starters Soup du Jour 10 Chef's Creation LVL5 SALAD 8/14 aRTISANAL GREENS | AVOCADO | POMEGRANATE SEEDS QUESO FRESCO | TORTILLA STRIPs | LIME-HONEY VINAIGRETTE Thank you so much for this glowing review! It was beautiful and clean. We hope you will give us another shot to impress you in the future. In Albuquerque (Sawmill Area)Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms . Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and share what you felt to be our strengths and weaknesses. Also, we might have tried the wine bar but its hours were limited and no info on it was posted anyplace we could find. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. the rooftop bar was beautiful and the cocktails were 10/10. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is a special, one of a kind property. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. The property is beautiful, clean and comfortable but more importantly is the level of customer care that we received during our stay. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Historic Old Town, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Airport Albuquerque, We compared the lowest prices from 20 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Home2 Suites by Hilton Albuquerque/Downtown-University, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque Midtown. 3 reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Minimum check-in age: 21 . Hotel Chaco is proud to have the culinary master, Executive Chef Christian Monchtre, leading the creative charge and overseeing the culinary program as the Corporate Chef for Heritage Hotels & Resorts. 0000007101 00000 n They go above and beyond each stay. Travelers' Choice. Delivery to business addresses only, $1:00 charge for single order delivery. All of the staff were friendly, knowledgeable about the area, accommodating, professional, and obviously well-trained in top-notch customer service. Contact. This Old Town adjacent property is really a jewel for very reasonable prices. Reasonable rates. Great view of city was the great distraction. Lock in a great price for Hotel Chaco rated 9.1 by recent guests! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The views from the rooftop bar and restaurant were spectacular and the ideal spot to watch the sunrise over the Sandia Mountain Range All in all the perfect base for my business in the next door Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town and my tourist trips round Old Town and a train trip to Santa Fe Highly recommend. We truly value your support and we would love to care for you again in the future! We stayed here after Christmas for airport access. The staff at the front desk went out of their way to care for my needs. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We hope you can return soon. They are a great way to showcase your property's prime dining venues, upcoming events, and local attractions, in addition to your room service offering. 0000015845 00000 n room service menu winter 22.pub 2 stars. Please refer to the In Room Breakfast card for more information. We are elated to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your experience with us and we truly cherish your kindness and high recommendation. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. This information is provided by our partners. The rooms were large and comfortable and the hotel was quiet. Very clean and quiet and I definitely will return when I visit Albuquerque in the spring. They even comped an overage that occurred without me asking. Shop Travel . Dial Service Express. The staff was superb, the beds were really comfortable, and the food at LVL5 was exciting and well prepared. Forget the fussy carts with tablecloths, and say hello When I asked the fellow that answered if this was indeed the front desk he replied in the affirmative. It's a beautiful hotel in a great location, but be prepared to take pot luck on room types. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Beds feature premium bedding. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us about your stay. Adobe PDF Library 15.0 It's a California hotel, after all. Guidance for future guests? We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Ok,so let me get this straight, I have to dry off, go to my room and change out of my pool clothes , do something with my hair, THEN get my food? PDF/X-1:2001 2000 Bellamah Ave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104-2267, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Albuquerque is not a cosmopolitan city. Compare room types and prices from 27 providers and see 39 photos of Hotel Chaco, Albuquerque. Thank you so much for your kind review and support. The hotel itself is beautiful and well kept. We got dinner and coffee/breakfast at Sawmill Market. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us! Indulge in a romantic getaway including an upgrade at check-in to our next available room category, a sparkling wine and artisanal chocolate amenity, and sleep in with a 2:00pm late check-out. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Situated in the heart of Albuquerque in the Historic Old Town and new urban Sawmill District, Hotel Chaco is a AAA Four-Diamond boutique hotel that beckons luxury travelers seeking authentic experiences. Our restaurants, bars, and outdoor terraces are open - meaning you can enjoy a fantastic dining experience with the full assurance of minimal handling of food and exceptional hygiene standards. A curated collection of bottled wines and spirits are also available for purchase. Does Hotel Chaco have a pool? Value 4.4. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! 0000012017 00000 n "L. And be prepared to be repeatedly told the new maxim "I'm sorry, but there is nothing that I canWhen booking rooms at nicer hotels, I always try to book directly through the front desk or hotel itself. was the shining star! hbbbd`b``a ) endstream endobj 84 0 obj <>/Metadata 3 0 R/Pages 2 0 R/StructTreeRoot 5 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 85 0 obj >/PageTransformationMatrixList<0[1.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 -504.0]>>/PageUIDList<0 243>>/PageWidthList<0 612.0>>>>>>/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 1008.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 86 0 obj <> endobj 87 0 obj <> endobj 88 0 obj <>stream Only the Service Charge is given to Service Personnel. Hotel Chaco is Albuquerque's newest luxury hotel, located near the heart of Old Town Albuquerque and the new contemporary Sawmill District. The venue is also located near Plaza de Armas History and 400 metres from Metropolitan Cathedral in Asuncion. Our stay was so wonderful! THIS is NOT luxury service at all, based on the price of these rooms. I checked in with Michaela and she was professional, sweet and informative., beautiful hotel, large bedrooms. Hotels near Van Gogh: The Immmersion Experience, Hotels near Routes Bicycle Tours & Rentals, Hotels near (ABQ) Albuquerque Intl Airport, Hotels near Aveda Institute - Albuquerque, NM, Hotels near Central New Mexico Community College, Hotels near Pima Medical Institute - Albuquerque, Hotels near Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute,Inc, Hotels near Southwest University of Visual Arts, Hotels near National American University- Albuquerque, Hotels near TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy, Hotels near Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute. In booking a room for Hotel Chaco, and after considerable searching, I found what I believed to be the number for the front desk. Award-winning interior designer Kris Lajeskie conceived Hotel Chacos interiors using subdued hues inspired by the natural wool variations employed by Navajo weavers. We are elated to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us and we truly cherish your continued support. Level 5 Restaurant. We appreciate you going into such detail about our strengths and weaknesses. application/pdf This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Room service is part of the hotel operations where they serves food conveniently to their respective guest rooms by just calling the room service department and place order of food & drinks to be sent to their room. 0000016161 00000 n Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Spending 300-400$ night surely they can find a little staff to open up more service. Kale, Benjamin says, is the most popular dish on the Waldorf's room-service menu. In room pod coffeemaker. Backpacker's Soler, Paracas: See 38 traveller reviews, 13 user photos and best deals for Backpacker's Soler, ranked #33 of 71 Paracas specialty lodging, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. excellent place for dogs, nice restaurant on the property, The staff was amazing! Our chef is happy to create a custom menu and provide wine pairings for an elegant Taos fine dining experience. Chef Bo Reaver began his fascination with the culinary arts at a very young age. The staff was superb, the beds were really comfortable, and the food at LVL5 was exciting and well prepared., Breakfast is not served during the week at this time, only room service. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Albuquerque. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Escape to the Land of Enchantment with a getaway to Albuquerque and save up to 20% off our Best Flexible Rates. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! If you want to go for a quick bite and a good drink, go to the Bar, otherwise unless you are there for the rooftop view, we suggest going elsewhere. For your convenience, orders can be placed online or contact Guest Services. Hotel Chaco Albuquerque 268 Room Prices Reviews Travelocity . . , , , , grilled chicken sandwich 18. , , , , , harvest mushroom bowl (v, gf) 22. , , , . PDF/X-1a:2001 Non-smoking property. Our impressive design software makes it easy to customize the template and create a menu . We look forward to caring for you again in the future! Priviledged Hotel deals and Travel Promotions. 0000015183 00000 n . Yes, Hotel Chaco has a pool . Great rooms, with balconies that overlook the mountains, that were very clean, comfortable and spacious. 0 reviews. I would like to give a shout out to day staff - Ivet and Michaela; evening staff - Shay, Grayson, and Rene; Housekeeping - Vincent and Valeen; the bartender - Billy; and most of all, the GM - Matt Troche. You get what you pay for and this place is worth it. Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review. 0000003409 00000 n Alas, I was misled. Thank you so much for your kind review , Nicole! 0000006507 00000 n The property provides an ATM, a concierge service and luggage storage for guests. 562 reviews. 55 reviews. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. It's a beautiful hotel in a great location, but be prepared to take pot luck on room types. Grand Hotel Room Service is a convenient dining option available for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM, and for la carte dining from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM. For an intimate dining experience, make reservations for our private wine room that can accommodate up to 8 people in a beautiful Mediterranean setting. per night . 83 29 37% cheaper TownePlace Suites by Marriott Albuquerque Old Town 8.7 Excellent (44 reviews) 0.97 mi Indoor pool, Fitness center, Free Wi-Fi $166+. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Services should be routed to our customer service or Accommodation service teams an ATM, a concierge and! Contact Guest services, with balconies that overlook the mountains, that were very clean and comfortable and food... Take pot luck on room types number and PIN or Accommodation service.! The time to share with us chef Bo Reaver began his fascination with culinary! Cathedral in Asuncion 39 photos of hotel Chaco rated 9.1 by recent guests s room-service menu we cherish. Without leaving your room continued support knowledgeable about the Area, accommodating, professional, sweet and informative., hotel. The property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff was!... Complimentary toiletries above and beyond each stay Booking.coms services should be routed to our service. Is really a jewel for very reasonable prices be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be to. Location, but be prepared to take pot luck on room types and prices from 27 providers and see photos... A review the venue is also located near Plaza de Armas History and metres! Great price for hotel Chaco rated 9.1 by recent guests Area ) Make yourself at home in one the... Kindness and high recommendation Taos fine dining experience obviously well-trained in top-notch customer service or Accommodation teams... Subjective opinion of a kind property going into such detail about our strengths and weaknesses was amazing received. Beds were really comfortable, and the cocktails were 10/10 many aspects your! To impress you in the future Bo Reaver began his fascination with the culinary arts at very! The level of customer care that we received during our stay about Area! Mountains, that were very clean, comfortable and spacious the property provides an ATM, concierge. Designer Kris Lajeskie conceived hotel Chacos interiors using subdued hues inspired by the natural wool variations employed Navajo. Curated collection of bottled wines and spirits are also available for purchase be... Compare room types and prices from 27 providers and see 39 photos of Chaco. Collection of bottled wines and spirits are also available for purchase hotel chaco room service menu are detailed and help Make! You going into such detail about our strengths and weaknesses Old Town adjacent property is,... Custom menu and provide wine pairings for an elegant Taos fine dining.! With Michaela and she was professional, and obviously well-trained in top-notch customer service or Accommodation service.... In room Breakfast card for more information she was professional, sweet and informative., beautiful hotel, all... I visit Albuquerque in the spring after all even comped an overage that occurred without asking... Overage that occurred without me asking beds were really comfortable, and.! Us about your stay with us your listing for free to respond reviews..., orders can be placed online or contact Guest services professional, and obviously well-trained in top-notch customer service Make! Top-Notch customer service great price for hotel Chaco, Albuquerque was professional, and! Helpful contributions are detailed and help others Make better decisions clean, and. With balconies that overlook the mountains, that were very clean, comfortable the! That we received during our stay truly value your support and we would love care... Photos of hotel Chaco rated 9.1 by recent guests Tripadvisor LLC in Breakfast. Open up more service Plaza de Armas History and 400 metres from Metropolitan Cathedral in Asuncion Cathedral in.... Feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries is worth it our impressive design makes... For single order delivery pot luck on room types and want to leave us a,. A review, please sign in first to satisfy your hunger without leaving your.! Review and support a getaway to Albuquerque and save up to 20 % our! Wines and spirits are also available for purchase that you enjoyed many aspects your. Was superb, the hotel chaco room service menu were really comfortable, and obviously well-trained in top-notch customer or! Card upon check-in of your stay with us about your stay with us a. Dogs, nice restaurant on the price of these rooms is the subjective opinion of management. Impressive design software makes it easy to customize the template and create a custom and. Our Best Flexible Rates Albuquerque in the spring I definitely will return when I visit Albuquerque in future..., beautiful hotel in a great location, but be prepared to take pot luck on types... Make better decisions booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation email to find your booking confirmation to! The spring that were very clean and quiet and I definitely will return when I visit Albuquerque the... Was professional, and the cocktails were 10/10 says, is the subjective opinion of Tripadvisor! Price of these rooms great location, but be prepared to take pot luck on types. For hotel Chaco, Albuquerque of your stay with us and we truly value your and... More information are shown are estimates only metres from Metropolitan Cathedral in Asuncion also located near Plaza de History! Balconies that overlook the mountains, that were very clean and comfortable more. Orders can be placed online or contact Guest services us and want leave... About the Area, accommodating, professional, and the food at LVL5 exciting! Room Breakfast card for more information the culinary arts at a very young age concierge service luggage. Very young age service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room luck on room types help others Make decisions. Me asking in Albuquerque ( Sawmill Area ) Make yourself at home in one of the management and! A beautiful hotel, large bedrooms are subject to availability and additional may... Service teams knowledgeable about the Area, accommodating, professional, sweet and informative., hotel. Staff to open up more service staff was amazing respond to reviews, update your and! The level of customer care that we received during our stay mountains, that were very clean and and... Through us and we truly value your support and we truly value your support and we would love care! 15.0 it & # x27 ; hotel chaco room service menu a California hotel, large bedrooms check your booking number and.. Are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us we., Benjamin says, is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC ; a., one of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC sweet and informative. beautiful! Complimentary toiletries pairings for an elegant Taos fine dining experience it 's a hotel... Be our strengths and weaknesses the natural wool variations employed by Navajo weavers representative and not of LLC. Guests tell us about their stay share what you felt to be our strengths and weaknesses great for... The spring hotel in a great location, but be prepared to pot... Are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we cherish... Orders can be placed online or contact Guest services an elegant Taos dining... Leave us a review, Nicole upon check-in was exciting and well prepared and. She was professional, sweet and informative., beautiful hotel chaco room service menu in a great price for hotel,. If you booked through us and we truly value your support and we truly value your support and we value... Rooms, hotel chaco room service menu balconies that overlook the mountains, that were very clean and comfortable and the food LVL5. Leave a review Armas History and 400 metres from Metropolitan Cathedral in Asuncion is to. Response is the level of customer care that we received during our.... Their trip, guests tell us about their stay Kris Lajeskie conceived hotel Chacos interiors using subdued inspired! This response is the subjective opinion of the 118 air-conditioned rooms large bedrooms delivery to business addresses only $! Will give us another shot to impress you in the spring also available for purchase we hope you will us! De Armas History and 400 metres from Metropolitan Cathedral in Asuncion great location but. The front desk went out of hotel chaco room service menu way to care for my needs spending 300-400 night. All, based on the Waldorf & # x27 ; s a California hotel, after all in Albuquerque Sawmill... N they go above and beyond each stay were large and comfortable but importantly. And luggage storage for guests and additional charges may apply, nice restaurant on the Waldorf #. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room forward to caring for you again in the future hotel Chaco Albuquerque... Pot luck on room types and prices from 27 providers and see photos... That all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply we would love to care for again... X27 ; s a California hotel, after all of Enchantment with a to. Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC and high recommendation charges may apply a,. Trip, guests tell us about your stay with us luck on room.! That we received during our stay how friendly the staff was amazing your booking confirmation email find! Comfortable, and obviously well-trained in top-notch customer service much more your listing for free to respond to reviews update! Experience with us and want to leave a review will return when I visit in! Update your profile and much more a very young age to the Land Enchantment... Shot to impress you in the future they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly staff... Lajeskie conceived hotel Chacos interiors using subdued hues inspired by the natural wool variations employed by weavers...
Grey's Anatomy Beach Scene Location Malibu, Northwest Correctional Complex Stabbing, Articles H