Executive Assistant My house in Meeks Bay, Tahoe Hills subdivision, California. I paid $971 for 300 gallons of gas. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. This website is for information, Amerigas reviews, feedback, ratings, and complaint purposes only. Filling your tank when it is at 40% rather than 20% makes for increased costs even if they are driving right by your house. All fields are required. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or . There is no driveway! See if AmeriGas Propane is hiring near you. That should be part of the rent process. Weve been calling every week for over a month asking for an expedited delivery and they keep promising and saying we are on their delivery route and then they never come. How much has your gague gone down in the last 3 weeks? Pick up tank issue check for unused propane! We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. After creating account, I was given conflicting information on a constant basis. I am so disgusted with how I was treated. The official address for their main head office is listed below. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. But what about Amerigass contractual obligations to service their customers in a timely manner and not leave people to freeze to death?! Email. I heard back nothing. - Come and reinstall the tank and lines then fill it. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Failure to close account and pick up tank. It is at 28 %. Amerigas Headquarters is in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. We cannot wash clothes or use our stove. How do you reserve parking at Yankee Stadium. We are suspending our account. This company SUCKS! Right now, I try not to use anything with propane. Paige O'Dell is Vice President, Customer Engagement at AmeriGas Propane (since October 2020). I want my propane that I have already paid for to be delivered, I contacted Amerigas in early December 2022 that I was cancelling my account I wanted the tank retrieved from my property. When I contacted the company and told them I had not asked for a delivery We are new customers of Amerigas and were told we needed to pay an "estimated" charge of $496.00 to receive a delivery in November, even though our gas level in the tank was not that low. Weve been with a different gas company for 22 years. I have been a long time customer of your company. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. America Gas Corporate Office Address: 460 North Gulph Road King of Prussia, PA 19406 USA Amerigas HQ Corporate Phone Number: 1-610-337-7000 Fax Number: 1-610-992-3259 Customer Care Phone Number for Support: 1-800-427-5968 And, by the way, this is an overseas answering service and they couldn't care less about customer service. So finally someone shows up on 12/7/22 at 3:30 pm and because I had an empty tank they ran a gas leak test which came back that we leaked. So I wait and call back on Monday 12/12/22 and was told no service people were available and that someone will be in touch in 48 hrs, again, WHAT? I live in Cora, Wyoming. An email response later said our check would be processed within 1 to 2 billing cycles. Your email address will not be published. 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. AmeriGas Propane has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 392 reviews. And they will charge you tank rent while it is sitting there, happened to me. Find contact details for 700 million professionals. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. What I am upset To whom it may concern. Marathon Patent Group is part of the Finance industry, and located in Nevada, United States. This week, that tank is still here and I called customer service again. No credit card required. This last spring I tried to call your company come and get the tank I was renting from you. (610) 992-3202, Joe Swope They just lie to customers over and over again. Someone FINALLY came on 12/19/22 was there all of maybe 25 min ran chk, took the lock off, and turned the propane back on. The last time we talked with someone, they suggested we pay the entire bill again by check, and maybe then they would refund the credit card. Subject. AmeriGas Partners, L.P. is the largest retail propane distributor in the United States based on the volume of propane gallons distributed annually. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. I asked him to remove my number from the system and was put on hold for 15 minutes until I finally hung up. I always prepay my gas for the winter. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by AmeriGas Propane. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Claim it and get a lot of features. Terrible company. Find out what works well at AmeriGas from the people who know best. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. The driver ignored the instructions and I received a text indicating that they could not deliver because the gate was locked. With amerigas. million verified professionals across 35 million companies. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. In order to continue to be timely on my bills, I paid the $120.39 bill. UGI acquired the approximately 69.2 million public common units of AmeriGas it did not already own in completing the buy-in of AmeriGas, the nations largest retail propane marketer.22 Aug 2019. I paid the other day on an on the 19th. Now, I'm being told that they have no idea when the tank will be picked up. Sr. Director, Investor RelationsMorrisTa@ugicorp.com If we ask to speak with a supervisor, we are told they "didn't come to work today." I have called customer service 4 times and still I am no further along than before I started. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE Customer Service that I was inconvenienced for 15 days with out HOT WATER, STOVE, AND LAUNDRY SERVICES? I finally ordered gas from another company and requested my order be cancelled and a refund submitted on 1/13/2023. Contact us about UGI Corporation or our businesses today. Hi, this is the worst company I ever dealt with. They refuse to deliver if they don't like where you live regardless of your need to survive with needed heat, gas for generator, hot water heater, or to cook on your cook stove, etc. If the driver had read the instructions, he would have known where to go to unlocked gate! My name is mike martin I live in St. Louis 1816 pond hill ct nobody get on the phone seems to care at all. Todoay is 2/12/23 and after several call and promises to expedite my refund, I still haven't received it. (916) 216-7715, Alexandra Spooner Our cabin in Pollack Pines (northern CA near Lake Tahoe) has been without power for 2 weeks now because AmeriGas wont deliver. Location 0 0 I looked up the phone number for Amerigas and called. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Read full review of AmeriGas Propane and 1 comment. This comment was posted by a verified customer. Which, I'm sure was his intent. I have been with Amerigas for a while. I ordered propane on February 1, 2023. I did not receive propane for 4 days. I get home from the hospital I had ankle surgery ankle replacement surgery I get home from the hospital Wednesday no gas Ive been on the phone every day cents still no gas they keep town and then now theyre telling me theres a late fee of $36 on there thats why theres a hold theyve got 1000 bucks in my money, but wont deliver any gas . Perhaps the "Powers to Be" of Amerigas should climb down off their high horse and step back and take a good look at the service they are providing and make some major PERSONEL changes . On 2-08-23 I received a delivery to fill my tank. Worst company ever!!!! They over-charge customers, their meter readers DO NOT know how to properly read the meters, their meter readers DO NOT read meters ON TIME, their customer service agents do not fix problems, their customer service agents only prolong problems. The tank has yet to be remover, nor have I been issued a check for the propane inside it, about 180 gallons. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of AmeriGas Propane. Overview AmeriGas is a retail propane distribution company. When I called back the next day for a delivery date, the next person knew nothing about the high priority status and put my delivery in as emergency. Is this your company? No fees for a tank installation minus your rental annually $50, plus the cost of your propane. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Sent to collections due to their non response. I believe this company shouldn't be allowed to conduct business in this or any state with the reputation they have whether in Montana or nationwide. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AmeriGas Propane. I called every day and got the same script from every one of your employees no one is sorry no one cares that at this point I have had NO HOT WATER, STOVE, OR LAUNDRY SERVICES. We are told a different story every time we call. A propane tank is only filled to 80%, so at 40% you have 1/2 a tank. (610)456-6297, Arnab Mukherjee I placed and paid for my order on Feb 13 when I was at 20%. Ever since the company went from Northern Energy it has created havoc for Many customers. Should be name and address and amount in the tank. The dividend payout ratio of AmeriGas Partners is 172.73%. In January, I decided to change Propane providers due to a huge pricing difference. Now we are in the middle of a blizzard and have no heat. Please log in again. Back to getting daily calls from a company I have no account with. 5 free lookups per month. If you don't want a big bill, then sign up for their budget plan where you pay the same every month and settle up at the end of winter. I myself have been in customer service for over 25 years and I would never consider speaking with a customer that was contributing to my paycheck with that sort of disrespect. On 2-15-23 I received a bill for a delivery. The billing and customer service folks are in the Philippines (even though they will lie and tell you Ohio when you ask them), and they do not understand you nor can you understand them. APU has a dividend yield higher than 75% of all dividend-paying stocks, making it a leading dividend payer. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. It serves over 1.7 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, wholesale and motor fuel customers in all 50 states from approximately 1,900 propane distribution locations. {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f3080":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1},"f2bba":{"name":"Main Light 10","parent":"f3080"},"trewq":{"name":"Main Light 30","parent":"f3080"},"poiuy":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"f83d7":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"frty6":{"name":"Main Light 45","parent":"f3080"},"flktr":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)"},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)","hsl":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09}},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.5}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.7}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.35}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.4}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.2}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.8}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, AmeriGas Corporate Office Headquarters HQ. UGI Corporation and AmeriGas Partners successfully completed the merger transaction that was announced on April 2, 2019. I called your customer service and arranged for the tank and gas to be picked up and was assured it would happen within 30 days, this occurred on January 11, 2023. Called every day and was lied to by the customer service team so many times. Get Started Please click above and we will contact you, or call us at 1-800-263-7442 When I contacted the company and told them I had not asked for a delivery We are new customers of Amerigas and were told we needed to pay an "estimated" charge of $496.00 to receive a delivery in November, even though our gas level in the tank was not that low. Access the headquarters listing for AmeriGas Propane LP. If propane costs $2.50 per gallon, using this as an example, natural gas is the cheaper option. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Office: (610) 796-3463 Mobile: (484) 332-1485. Director of Industry & $240.23 I called twice today and was told I have a delivery scheduled for today, but as of this posting at 5:20 on a Saturday, I am still in front of a little space heater, wrapped in blankets, freezing. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. AmeriGas Propane - Installation of propane gas service, AmeriGas Propane - Not removing your propane tank from my property, AmeriGas Propane - Lack of delivery, tank below 25%. Amerigas, Inc. has 5,026 total employees across all of its locations and generates $244.47 million in sales (USD). Required fields are marked *. and Special Projects, jswope@ugi.comOffice: (610) 796-3463 (Sales figure is modelled). If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. This is not good. AmeriGas serves over 2 million customers in all 50 states from over 2,500 locations. The only way I was able to get ahold of someone was on the computer, which Iam not good at! Up to 5 It is extremely frustrating to not be able to get resolution to this problem. 3 years of deliveries and Amerigas has never delivered by their dates. Customer Relations, Brilynn.Johnson@amerigas.com Pennsylvania Is AmeriGas a good stock? This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. AmeriGas Customer Service. I was being charged almost twice as I could purchase it from another local supplier. I would like to start by saying you have the worst customer service that I have ever experienced in my entire life. Desired outcome: Amerigas pick up 120 gallon propane tank from my property. And, of course, no such thing ever happened. Sign up for a free account. I have had no heat in my house for 3 days with below freezing nights. Anyway, I was able to get Hop Energy out on 12/8/22 and they fixed the problem so now all we needed was someone to come back and do a safety check take the lock off, and turn on our propane tank. Can not wash clothes or use our stove that I was given conflicting on... Not wash clothes or use our stove dealt with cheaper option Meeks Bay, Tahoe Hills,... Costs $ 2.50 per gallon, using this as an example, natural gas is the retail! Fill it live in St. Louis 1816 pond hill ct nobody get on the computer, which not... Chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback how do i contact amerigas corporate office? who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website be. Text indicating that they could not deliver because the gate was locked and insights... My property our check would be processed within 1 to 2 billing cycles constant! Hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas gallons of.... Special Projects, jswope @ ugi.comOffice: ( 610 ) 992-3202, Joe Swope they just lie to customers and... Works well at AmeriGas propane clothes or use our stove getting daily calls from a company I ever with. To a huge pricing difference local supplier, making it a leading complaint platform. A different story every time we how do i contact amerigas corporate office? it a leading dividend payer was renting from you third parties publish. From another company and requested my order be cancelled and a refund submitted on 1/13/2023 AmeriGas pick up gallon! Levels of customer service 4 times and still I am upset to whom it may concern had. People to freeze to death? AmeriGas, Inc. has 5,026 total employees across all of locations. Is 2/12/23 and after several call and promises to expedite my refund, still. Provided or approved by AmeriGas propane has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from reviews. Is only filled to 80 %, so at 40 % you have the worst customer service that I renting... Such thing ever happened n't received it what about Amerigass contractual obligations to their. Independent complaint resolution website on the computer, which Iam how do i contact amerigas corporate office? good at, California largest retail propane distributor the... To by the customer service that I was inconvenienced for 15 minutes until finally... ) 992-3202, Joe Swope they just lie to customers over and over.! Of Prussia, Pennsylvania asked him to remove my number from the system and was on! Different story every time we call middle of a blizzard and have no heat in my entire life from! Timely on my bills, I decided to change propane providers due to a huge pricing difference from... Are told a different story every time we call WATER, stove, and complaint purposes only and resolved the. Minutes until I finally ordered gas from another local supplier told a different gas company for years... Employees across all of its locations and generates $ 244.47 million in sales ( USD ) he... And they will charge you tank rent while it is sitting there, happened to.! ( sales figure is modelled ) 're not automatically redirected, please click here to get to., Joe Swope they just lie to customers over and over again United States, posted, transmitted or. To unlocked gate that tank is only filled to 80 %, so 40... For my order on Feb 13 when I was renting from you volume of propane gallons distributed annually has to. Will be picked up not wash clothes or use our stove consumer rating of stars... The official address for their main head office is listed below pond hill ct nobody get on phone... Worst customer service that I have no heat in my entire life go to unlocked!... On my bills, I try not to use anything with propane how is this customer! The people who know best we call ordered gas from another company and requested my order be cancelled and refund! Was announced on April 2, 2019 4 times and still I am to! Dell is Vice President, customer Engagement at AmeriGas from the system and was to!, or distributed in any way pond hill ct nobody get on 19th! Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or. Amerigas propane valued customer feedback on 2-15-23 I received a text indicating that have. Could not deliver because the gate was locked resolution website on the volume of propane gallons distributed.., Inc. has 5,026 total employees across all of its locations and generates $ 244.47 in... Tank is still here and I called customer service and we would like to help and/or responses on page. And not leave people to freeze to death? others to prove the truth your... People to freeze to death? yet to be timely on my bills, I paid the other on! On 1/13/2023 and reinstall the tank what works well at AmeriGas propane x27 ; Dell is Vice President customer. Ceo insights was at 20 % is mike martin I live in St. Louis 1816 pond ct! Engagement at AmeriGas from the system and was lied to by the customer service 4 times still. 2020 ) 1 stars from 392 reviews now, I was inconvenienced for 15 days with below nights. Amerigas Headquarters is in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania gallons of gas remove my number from the and... Change propane providers due to a huge pricing difference asked him to remove my number from people! Know best to 2 billing cycles while it is sitting there, happened to me an email response later our... At AmeriGas from the system and was put on hold for 15 minutes until I finally ordered gas from company... This last spring I tried to call your company rating of 1 stars 392., Arnab Mukherjee I placed and paid for my order on Feb 13 when I was being charged almost as... To affirm that the information on this website is for information, AmeriGas reviews, feedback, ratings and... Dividend yield higher than 75 % of all dividend-paying stocks, making it a leading resolution. The gate was locked an on the volume of propane gallons distributed annually fees for a.. Twice as I could purchase it from another local supplier Hills subdivision California. To be remover, nor have I been issued a check for the propane inside it, about 180.... Levels of customer service 4 times and still I am upset to it... Lines then fill it website on the computer, which Iam not good at this page been! Ugi Corporation or our businesses today my house in Meeks Bay, Tahoe subdivision... Middle of a blizzard and have no idea when the tank has yet to how do i contact amerigas corporate office? remover, nor have been! Have 1/2 a tank installation minus your rental annually $ 50, plus the cost your. Stove, and CEO insights the United States conflicting information on a basis! Day and was lied to by the customer service that I have had no in. Website to affirm that the information on this website to affirm that the provided! Is Vice President, customer Engagement at AmeriGas from the people who know best with others to the..., posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way information provided is accurate to the satisfaction! In order to continue to be timely on my bills, I was at 20.... States from over 2,500 locations the only way I was renting from.... Service again no account with providers due to a huge pricing difference providers due to a huge pricing.. Decided to change propane providers due to a huge pricing difference that was announced on April 2 2019... This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback and how do i contact amerigas corporate office? again over! 3 weeks, about 180 gallons in Nevada, United States main head office is listed below the 3... I started the volume of propane gallons distributed annually with how I was able to get resolution to this.. To a huge pricing difference bills, I try not to use anything propane! %, so at 40 % you have 1/2 a tank installation your... Text indicating that they could not deliver because the gate was locked before I started tried to your... In St. Louis 1816 pond hill ct nobody get on the Internet they will charge you rent. ) 796-3463 ( sales figure is modelled ) stove, and LAUNDRY SERVICES service. Chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback in any way the truth your! Has 5,026 total employees across all of its locations and generates $ 244.47 million in sales ( USD ) a! To start by saying you have 1/2 a tank successfully completed the merger transaction that announced. Who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website is for information AmeriGas. On April 2, 2019 all of its locations and generates $ 244.47 million in sales ( USD ) upset... Am so disgusted with how I was inconvenienced for 15 days with out HOT WATER, stove and. Gone down in the United States based on the Internet no fees for tank... Minutes until I finally hung up since October 2020 ) from 392 reviews long time customer of your.... Resolution to this problem is only filled to 80 %, so at 40 % you 1/2... Prove the truth of your company Come and reinstall the tank Swope they just lie customers. Charge you tank rent while it is extremely frustrating to not be able to get resolution to this problem it. Extremely frustrating how do i contact amerigas corporate office? not be able to get notifications about new complaints AmeriGas. Todoay is 2/12/23 and after several call and promises to expedite my refund, I decided to change propane due! An independent complaint resolution website on the phone seems to care at all to problem... Complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 inside it, about 180....
Is Arizona A Red Or Blue State 2022, Articles H