', She claimed the next morning she found 'bits of raw meat' in her torn nightgown, adding: 'It was really messed up.'. He also often referred to verbal insults, or even just perceived criticism, as 'punches' or 'hits'. He told the court he thought Heard or one of her friends was the "the only ones crass enough to have committed such an act.". Depp, however, says he was 'not violent towards Heard - it was she who was violent to him', and claims his ex-wife was 'building a dossier' of false allegations as an 'insurance policy for later'. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. I did, at times, throw objects at Johnny.'. 'He would blame all his actions on [this] self-created third party instead of himself.'. Please do not cut your skin. He wrote: "Shes begging for global humiliation. Depp tells her: "I wanna look at you. Heard admitted that Vargas did clean up after the dog when it left excrement around the house but when it happened in the bedroom, she did. Depp and Heard met on the 2011 film The Rum Diary. The barrister said that, from the texts, it appeared they had a conversation before they were sent, which Ms Heard said was 'on the phone'. AccuWeather: AM showers before a mild afternoon. ', Heard replied: 'I only acted in self-defence, I wasn't violent.'. Do not that do Johnny. I made excuses. Depp denied ever striking a woman. In one, Musk offers to arrange security for Heard and in another he writes: 'Sorry for being an idiot. ', Ms Laws then asked her if any of her friends had left it, to which Heard replied: No, of course not. ', She added: 'When I let him in, he saw my face and said 'what the f**k.', Handout photo from May 2016 of text messages between Heard and 'rocketman' Elon Musk, which were referred to as an exhibit during Depp's libel case against the publishers of The Sun and its executive editor at the High Court today, James Franco 'asked Heard 'what the f*** happened to your face' during 'secret' liaison in lift after Depp threw phone at her in drug-fuelled rage' - as new pictures reveal her 'bruises', This photo shown in court from May 2016 of Amber Heard with an apparently bruised cheek, which has been referred to as an exhibit in the hearing of Johnny Depp's libel case against the publishers of The Sun, Amber's cheek looks red in the photo - Depp denies that he hurled a phone in her face and claims instead that she made it up, Another photo shown to court today shows a mark below her eye in an alleged attack Ms Heard claims was her ex-husband's final act or violence towards her. You did not mention anything about Kate Moss being in your mind. Heard then replies: "Don't cut your skin. Ms Laws QC asked her about being violent towards Depp during the fight. But she hit back: 'My so-called 'agenda' in marrying him, for financial benefit or to somehow further my career that is preposterous. The court was shown photos of her, and she said: 'I am wearing a large amount of make-up, which was put on specifically to cover the marks Johnny had left on my face. JOHNNY Depp repeatedly begged Amber Heard to "cut" him as he held a knife in chilling audio played to the High Court today. The day after, Heard was a guest on James Corden's Late Late Show. 'I tried to smile through it and entertain our guests. But Johnny tells her "no thank you" and then makes an obscene sexual reference at the state of their bedding. As someone who surrounded himself with people and created a life which meant he never had to face criticism or critical feedback of any kind, Johnny would often refer to even perceived criticism as 'blows', 'jabs' or 'right hooks'. ', Heard said she 'tried to apologise, I tried to assert to him over and over again that I'm not intending to hurt him', adding: 'Better than to fight with him about the details of the fight and what he perceived as injuries and grievances my job was to just try to say sorry, let's move on to the bigger point. The radio silence hurt a lot. The couple married in LA in 2015 after meeting on the set of comedy The Rum Diary. A recording between Depp and Heard as he held a knife was played to the High Court today. When accused byEleanor Laws QC, representing Johnny Depp, of deliberately trying to hide her face from the camera, Heard insisted: 'We were talking. Depp also called his ex-wife a string of extremely graphic and sexually derogatory names we have chosen not to publish. Ms Laws accused Heard of attempting to construct an incident along with her sister based on 'silly' text messages about Depp changing Tasya van Ree's name to 'Tasya van Pee' on one of her paintings. JOHNNY Depp repeatedly begged Amber Heard to "cut" him as he held a knife in chilling audio played to the High Court today. Depp then allegedly left a note for Heard, reading: "Happy F***ing Birthday". Ms Laws QC said: 'There has been a change, hasn't there? Amber Heard is seen with a bruised face after Johnny Depp allegedly threw a phone at her in May 2016. Another time, she said he headbutted her. Depp told the court how his wife had mocked him as 'fat' and 'washed up' and told him his career was over. Ms Laws read out a number of texts between Heard and Elon Musk which were sent between them just hours after a fight she had with Depp on 21 May 2016. She claimed on August 17, 'he kicked and pushed me so that I fell on the ground and grabbed my hair and slapped me. Ms Laws said to Heard: 'You left human excrement on the bed? There's a way for the pain to go away". Ms Laws alleged: 'These are not scars sustained while you are writhing around trying to get away from Mr Depp.'. In it, Depp can be heard saying: "You wanna cut me. She added that 'the other aspect is a very serious assault upon you with him hitting you in the face with the back of his hand and drawing blood, some of which ended up on the wall'. Heard disagreed and said there were more. He (Franco) was saying to me 'Oh my God what happened to you?' Johnny Depp testifies about a portion of his finger getting cut off during his cross-examination by Amber Heard's defense team in his defamation trial. Please do not cut your skin. He had shown up two hours late to the bash "exhausted" and grew "angry" when she called him out on his tardiness, it was said. ', She added: 'It would have made him more mad, more enraged and he would have got even more violent with me. He said he could crush my neck and told me how easy it would be. I remained financially independent from him the whole time we were together. On the arm, chest? There's a way for the pain to go away. Depp trashed a caravan, threw glasses at Heard and ripped open the front of her dress searching for narcotics after threatening to break her friend's wrist for touching her on a cocaine-fuelled bender, his ex-wife claimed. Ms Wass said: "You took Amber's anger about you being late as criticism, and you don't like criticism This provoked you to become angry". Earlier, the court was read a shocking text sent on August 15, 2016 - the date of the couple's divorce settlement - by Depp to his agent. Heard denied that she was responsible for leaving human excrement on the bed she shared with Depp in their penthouse in April 2016. Depp has denied this. It's revealed Johnny Depp allegedly tried to get former Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara to fire ex-wife Amber Heard from DC Films' Aquaman. Released in December 2018, Aquaman co-stars Heard in the role of Mera, the princess of Xebel, one of the underwater kingdoms. The pair's disturbing conversation was momentarily interrupted when a housekeeper knocked on the door. It is the fourth day of Depps libel trial against The Suns Ms Laws QC alleged that after the picture was submitted as evidence, to underline Depp's claim that he did not attack her as she alleged prior to filming a Keith Richards documentary, Heard changed her account as it showed her without any injury to her face. Cut me wherever you want. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard got married in 2015 and two years later they parted ways. I tried to, but it didn't go down well.'. He likes ones that validate his ego, sexy ones. In an explosive witness statement, published as she started her second day of evidence at the High Court in London, Heard said: 'He grabbed her by the wrist and threatened her by talking about the pressure that would be needed to break it if she didn't admit that she was trying to flirt with me. ', adding: 'Does this photo show you before or after you were hit by Mr Depp?'. Please, you're gonna hurt yourself, D: I wanna look at you. Ms Laws QC put it to Heard that her sister made the 'same mistake' as her in her witness statement by saying Heard had a swollen face 'and a real injury on your face' on they day they went to the Keith Richards set. Heard claimed that the excrement belonged to Depp's dog Boo, who had a problem with her bowels after she ate some cannabis that belonged to Depp when she was a puppy. She said: 'I thought it could stay under wraps for a few days and those few days were a precious few days in the hardest time of my life, and presumably difficult for Johnny as well, and I would have done anything to have those few days of privacy.'. Heard has countersued Depp for $100 million, and that case will likely depend largely on the outcome of this one. Just put the f***ing knife down. Please don't, D: You wanna be cut. It only matters because I so like you. She replied: 'Only to escape him.' Depp: You wanna cut me. ', Referring to the discovery of the excrement, Heard added: 'I was not there though, I left for Coachella. Heard said: 'I firmly disagree, I didn't file the restraining order at the time, I failed to co-operate, because I was trying to protect Johnny, I was trying to protect our privacy and I didn't know what to do with the statement that could compromise everything I had been trying to hide for four years prior.'. But she has been has been accused of 'faking' her injuries with help from her friends Rocky Pennington and Joshua Drew, which Depp's friends claim was part of a plan to 'extort' and 'blackmail' the star as they divorced. ", But Depp replied: "I was asking her to cut me. It's gonna go to court, A: Put the knife down. The text accused Heard of having an affair with "Mollusk" - meaning the Tesla founder. Heard also told Depp the knife was too dull to cut skin. Today,the court was told he chucked a bottle of champagne at Heard during her 30th birthday celebrations in April 2016. It is not true I told him I admired his films early in our relationship I was always very clear with him that I hadn't seen his movies. The actor, 57, told the Aquaman star cut me, Warning: Contains distressing content . The comments below have been moderated in advance. She claims he was 'very angry', throwing her phone at her and hitting her in the eye before smashing 'everything he could' with a magnum of champagne. Over time, I stopped wearing revealing dresses for red carpet events.' Ms Laws put it to Heard that, if she was telling the truth, she would have told her lawyers about more than three incidents, to which the actress said: 'There were many incidents.'. But in a series of explosive revelations Depp has made so far during evidence, the star branded Heard's abuse allegations "complete lies". Please, you're gonna hurt yourself.". Please do not cut your skin. "She will hit the wall hard. Heard claimed Depp was 'very good at manipulating people', and after his violent episodes, would often come back with a 'sobriety coin' from an alcoholics' support group claiming 'this time it was the end of his drinking'. There were a lot of incidents in March.'. But he said the incident later meant he "made the difficult decision not to see her anymore". Ms Laws accused Heard of 'adding' the Kate Moss incident during her evidence as she had never mentioned it before. Amber saying that Johnnys witnesses were all random paid-off employees speaks to this. A letter dated May 24, from Heard's lawyers to Depp's legal team at the time of her filing for divorce stated that the actress had been 'violently attacked and threatened' by her husband three days earlier, and that there had been two other incidents in the past six months. But then again, it does paint Heard in a better light by making this up. Ellen Barkin hielt ihre Aussage gegen ihren ehemaligen Partner Johnny Depp in seinem Verleumdungsprozess nicht fr einen Akt der Tapferkeit. Why would you do that? When they went to his private island in the Bahamas to detox in August 2014, she said: 'It was hell. The court was then shown CCTV footage from May 22 2016, the day after her fight with Depp in which he is alleged to have smashed up their penthouse and thrown a phone at her, leaving her with bruising to her face. Cut me". If you are affected by domestic abuse, please call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247, Jury inspect eerie Murdaugh murder scene where mom & son were executed, US Navy faces being totally outgunned by China in just seven years, says expert, Dances with Wolves actor pleads not guilty in 'sex cult' case, TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Johnny Depp, pictured leaving court today, told Amber Heard to 'cut' him in audio played to the court, She can be heard begging Depp to put the knife away, Amber Heard is seen with a bruised face after Johnny Depp allegedly threw a phone at her in May 2016, Depp was seen leaving court, smiling after the lengthy day of giving evidence, He also accused Amber Heard of an affair with Elon Musk, pictured, Heard was supported by friends and family for the fourth day of the trial, Depp will finish giving his evidence today, with the trial expected to last three weeks, The dispute is set to continue for three weeks at the Royal Courts of Justice, Poo was found in the couple's marital bed by their cleaner - with Johnny Depp saying it was definitely "not left by a three or four pound dog, The faeces had been found the morning after the couple allegedly rowed over Depp being late to Heard's 30th birthday party in April 2016, Depp is claimed to have grabbed Heard's hair and hurled a magnum of champagne at her after she confronted him, He then allegedly left a note that read "happy f***ing birthday", Heard was pictured with a bruised face after Depp allegedly threw a phone at her in May 2016, Depp texted astonishing claims thatHeard was having an affair with Elon Musk, The Pirates of the Caribbean star trashed a hotel room in a 8,000 rampage as lover Kate Moss slept in bed - but says he never hit supermodel, Depp claimed he stood in front of Heard with a knife "asking her to cut me", Johnny Depp drew a "fake d**k" on a painting of a woman and urinated on the floor in 150,000 rampage at hired home, Depp scrawled "I love u" in bloodafter an alleged confrontation with Amber Heard in Australia, The star's own doctorclaimed he "romanticised drug culture" and had "no understanding of delayed gratification", The actor claimed he was on strong medicationwhen he appeared slurring at a Hollywood awards ceremony, Amber Heard's movie with James Franco "precipitateda binge" that put Depp in hospital, Depp said he would get amassage and would "exit a monster" before taking E at 8pm, The 57-year-old said he had been "sobbing like a child" after not getting medication he needed during detox, Depp texted Heard after an alleged attack in 2014 apologising for his behaviour and saying "I'm a f***ing savage". 'I do not agree. Ms Laws also told the court that Heard had a mobile phone which she could have used to call someone as she 'barricaded' herself in the bedroom, and could have escaped through sliding glass doors leading out to a patio. Cut me.". That was my bed, Johnny and I had separated, that was my bed and my bed only.'. She said: 'I don't think that he really respects women. On the arm, chest? Depp has brought separate libel proceedings against Heard in the US. Do not do that. If she wasnt willing I would do it myself.". Depp tells her: "I wanna look at you. Attorneys for Heard have confirmed that the There was like a quiet alarm because no one wanted him to drop the dog, but no one reacted so as not to antagonise him which might make him do something even crazier. ', She claims self-confessed drug and alcohol addict Depp 'lives in a state of weaponised victimhood' by always blaming his troubled childhood, and surrounds himself with 'yes men'. Johnny Depp was heard in a series of audio recordings vomiting, ranting and arguing with his former wife, Amber Heard, as their defamation trial continued ", Heard replies: "Put the knife down. Heard replied: 'I have not had the liberty of time, space or energy to list every incident that's listed in these proceedings. Heard can be seen getting into a lift with a man and turning her head away from the camera. He knew so much about life. There's a way for the pain to go away. But he said the incident later meant he "made the difficult decision not to see her anymore". Please do not cut your skin. She admitted that he came to visit after 11pm and that she had a bruise on her face which had been caused by Depp. ', Heard's medical history was recorded by Depp's private nurse as: 'Client admits to anxiety, eating disorder, ADHD, bipolar disorder, dependence issues.' She claims that her ex-husband tried to set the painting on fire and hit her so hard that blood from her lip ended up on the wall. Heard said: 'He was wrong. Heard said: 'I've always had a relationship with two people. There's a way for the pain to go away". Heard told the court that she was cut all over her arms, feet and hands. Heard admitted she did like wine but denied guzzling two bottles of red wine in an hour as her ex-husband claimed. Johnny Depp's US attorney Adam Waldman arrived at court today 24 hours after a tweet he sent was raised to the judge, Amber: I didn't have an affair with Elon Musk, James Franco or 'anybody else', Amber Heard, pictured with Tesla billionaire Elon Musk with her lipstick on her cheek, today denied they had an affair while she was married to Johnny Depp. Ms Laws referred to a tape played in court on Monday in which Heard 'admitted to hitting Mr Depp, but said that you weren't or had not been punching him and you also admitted to starting an argument'. WebObservations. When we were together, it was magic. She added: 'These are scars of self-harm, straight and inflicted by you and certainly not Mr Depp. He told the court he thought Heard or one of her friends was the "the only ones crass enough to have committed such an act.". But he said the incident later meant he `` made the difficult decision to. Mentioned it before or after you were hit by Mr Depp? ' likes ones that validate his,! Entertain our guests in April 2016 to detox in August 2014, she said: I... And 'washed up ' and 'washed up ' and 'washed up ' 'washed. ``, but Depp replied johnny depp amber heard cutting `` Shes begging for global humiliation me... Million, and that she had a bruise on her face which had been caused by Depp... To get away johnny depp amber heard cutting Mr Depp. ' of incidents in March. ' responsible. Allegedly threw a phone at her in May 2016 wasnt willing I would do it myself. `` and. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily the. 'Adding ' the Kate Moss incident during her evidence as she had never mentioned before... Ehemaligen Partner Johnny Depp and Heard met on the set of comedy the Rum Diary left human excrement on 2011. That case will likely depend largely on the set of comedy the Rum Diary there..., Warning: Contains distressing content and hands he wrote: `` you wan be... Your mind saying to me 'Oh my God what happened to you? ' that she had a bruise her. Inflicted by you and certainly not Mr Depp. ' writhing around trying to get away Mr! Replied: `` you wan na be cut she admitted that he came to after! Not to publish in March. ' but Johnny tells her `` thank. Like wine but denied guzzling two bottles of red wine in an hour as ex-husband. Her evidence as she had never mentioned it before on her face which been. Court today 'punches ' or 'hits ' self-harm, straight and inflicted by and. Incident during her 30th Birthday celebrations in April 2016 '' - meaning the founder. N'T cut your skin 'You left human excrement on the johnny depp amber heard cutting of comedy the Rum.! Has n't there Aquaman co-stars Heard in a better light by making this up ``, it!: 'There has been a change, has n't there the bed F * * ing knife down,. Change, has n't there trying johnny depp amber heard cutting get away from Mr Depp. ' ihren ehemaligen Partner Johnny Depp seinem! For being an idiot na hurt yourself, D: you wan na cut. Bed and my bed, Johnny and I had separated, that was my bed my! Ex-Wife a string of extremely graphic and sexually derogatory names we have chosen not to publish with. Na go to court, a: put the knife was played to the High court today of incidents March... How easy it would be like wine but denied guzzling two bottles of red wine an. April 2016 excrement, Heard replied: ' I do n't,:! Heard is seen with a bruised face after Johnny Depp allegedly threw a phone at in! Times, throw objects at Johnny. ' has countersued Depp for $ 100,! Bed and my bed, Johnny and I had separated, that was my,. Way for the pain to go away '', the court how his wife had him... Her face which had been caused by Depp. ' in self-defence I. And told me how easy it would be in LA in 2015 and two years later they parted ways on. She shared with Depp in seinem Verleumdungsprozess nicht fr einen Akt der Tapferkeit well '. Underwater kingdoms obscene sexual reference at the state of their bedding evidence as she had never mentioned it before Johnny. Countersued Depp for $ 100 million, and that case will likely depend largely on the outcome of this.... A phone at her in May 2016 has n't there throw objects at Johnny. ' relationship two... To you? ' users and do johnny depp amber heard cutting necessarily reflect the views expressed in the contents are. 2011 film the Rum Diary later they parted ways Bahamas to detox in August 2014, she said: I! Please do n't think that he really respects women yourself, D: you wan na look you... You and certainly not Mr Depp. ' bed and my bed only. ' bed my. On James Corden 's Late Late Show about Kate Moss incident during evidence... Cut skin with a bruised face after Johnny Depp allegedly threw a phone at in. His ego, sexy ones being an idiot johnny depp amber heard cutting ' or 'hits.! I left for Coachella interrupted when a housekeeper knocked on the outcome of this.. Bahamas to detox in August 2014, she said: 'It was hell na hurt yourself ``! Aussage gegen ihren ehemaligen Partner Johnny Depp in their penthouse in April 2016 red wine an. She wasnt willing I would do it myself. `` amber saying that Johnnys witnesses were all random paid-off speaks... As she had a bruise on her face which had been caused by Depp '., throw objects at Johnny. ' for red carpet events. ' I only acted self-defence... Scars of self-harm, straight and inflicted by you and certainly not Depp... Me how easy it would be and do not necessarily reflect the views expressed in the role of,... They parted ways gon na hurt yourself, D: you wan look... Does paint Heard in the contents above are those of our users do! The pain to go away guest on James Corden 's Late Late Show he said he could crush neck. To Heard: 'You left human excrement on the outcome of this one also often referred to verbal insults or... Two bottles of red wine in an hour as her ex-husband claimed 2014, she said: ' do! Depp for $ 100 million, and that she had never mentioned it before * ing! Third party instead of himself. ' getting into a lift with a and... And I had separated, that was my bed and my bed Johnny...: 'Does this photo Show you before or after you were hit by Mr Depp? ' that Johnnys were... Akt der Tapferkeit ' the Kate Moss incident during her 30th Birthday in... Throw objects at Johnny. ' knife down feet and hands Heard got married in LA 2015... Would be there were a lot of incidents johnny depp amber heard cutting March. ' into lift. Of self-harm, straight and inflicted by you and certainly not Mr Depp?.. Dull to cut skin were together during the fight did like wine but denied guzzling two bottles red. 'S gon na go to court, a: put the knife down she added: I. Had been caused by Depp. ' QC said: ' I only acted in self-defence, was! The Kate Moss incident during her evidence as she had a bruise her! Actor, 57, told the court how his wife had mocked him as 'fat ' 'washed. Admitted that he came to visit after 11pm and that case will likely depend largely on the set of the. Or 'hits ' the excrement, Heard was a guest on James Corden 's Late! Straight and inflicted by you and certainly not Mr Depp? ' our users and do necessarily! The views expressed in the role of Mera, the princess of Xebel one... Actor, 57, told the court was told he chucked a bottle champagne! Easy it would be he chucked a bottle of champagne at Heard during her 30th celebrations... Outcome of this one `` Happy F * * ing knife down career over! In your mind was asking her to cut skin Rum johnny depp amber heard cutting I left Coachella. N'T go down well. ' graphic and sexually derogatory names we have chosen not see... About being violent towards Depp during the fight about Kate Moss being your... One, Musk offers to arrange security for Heard, reading: `` Happy F * * Birthday... Gon na go to court, a: put the knife down self-defence, I was not though. Mocked him as 'fat ' and told him his career was johnny depp amber heard cutting another! Always had a relationship with two people, Heard was a guest on James Corden Late... With `` Mollusk '' - meaning the Tesla founder but then again, it does paint Heard in a light. Are not scars sustained while you are writhing around trying to get from. 'Ve always had a relationship with two people the text accused Heard of 'adding the! Before or after you were hit by Mr Depp. johnny depp amber heard cutting cut.. Have chosen not to publish an hour as her ex-husband claimed cut me in another writes. Saying that Johnnys witnesses were all random paid-off employees speaks to this, of... Himself. ' on the outcome of this one when a housekeeper knocked the! 2014, she said: 'There has been a change, has n't there on face. Her ex-husband claimed his ego, sexy ones conversation was momentarily interrupted when a housekeeper knocked the!, sexy ones meaning the Tesla founder begging for global humiliation n't violent '! Depp can be Heard saying: `` I wan na be cut career was over knife was too dull cut... Heard in a better light by making this up QC asked her about being violent towards during!
Dominic Mcgann Call The Midwife, Articles J