Personal Life Personal Life In 1998, Reeves met director David Lynch's assistant Jennifer Syme at a party thrown for his band Dogstar and they started dating. On December 24, 1999, Syme gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to the couples child, Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. I grew up around the business - my stepfather was a director, my mother was a costume designer - but I also loved sport and, at one point, thought of doing that as a career. Keanu Reeves attends U.K. couple's wedding. Keanu Charles Reeves, whose first name means "cool breeze over the mountains" in Hawaiian, was born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon. ..with the contact information for Keanu Reeves agent, manager, and publicist. Cookie Policy He also directed another Asian-influenced project, Man of Tai Chi (2013).In 2014, Keanu played the title role in the action revenge film John Wick (2014), which became popular with critics and audiences alike. Artists are losing the choice to use film. He had an unexpected success with George Carlin in, in 1989 and its sequel in 1991. Aside from Keanus home, theres also the clothes he wears. While he was still a user, hed faced a few setbacks because people didnt trust him. When the couple got together, the Reeves unit moved again, this time from NYC to Toronto, Canada. I was acting professionally by the time I was 16. Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Want To Get On National TV? Personal epiphanies. Reeves has often been referred to as one of the most genuine stars in Hollywood because he doesnt indulge in the same lifestyle as all the other celebrities. (August 4, 2001) Played baseball in the Dodgers Stadium, for the 43rd Hollywood Stars Celebrity Baseball Game. The couple broke up several weeks afterward, but later reconciled. Keanu Reeves is far from a fan when it comes to deepfakes, saying in a recent interview that he finds the technology invasive. Although he does not formally practice Buddhism, the religion has left a strong impression on him, especially after filming Little Buddha. [August 1995], In November 1999, the baby girl he was expecting with girlfriend. I've been really fortunate to be able to do different kinds of films in different scales, different genres, different kinds of roles, and that is important to me. Keanu Reeves is one of the most celebrated actors of the 21st century and for good reason. Alexandra had apparently taught the actor how to love again after so many years of pain. When Reeves first read the script, he was able to associate with the lead character because he understood the mans pain. The total amount Reeves could have earned but chose to disburse to the crew instead comes, by some accounts, to over $75 million. However, she would have some particular words for the young actor to help him in the industry. People have a love for it - the grain, how it feels, the texture. Very good friends with his Bill & Ted co-star, Has recently left the band Becky with former Dogstar bandmate. The rumors say that he dresses like an ordinary person rather than a bigshot celebrity. Jennifer Syme was at a house party at Marilyn Mansons house on April 1, 2001, afterward, she was driven home by another party guest shortly before dawn. Jennifer Syme was an American actress best known for her relationship with actor Keanu Reeves. Keanu Reeves was born on September 2, 1964, in Beirut, Lebanon, and was raised in Toronto, Canada. Hell, you need a licence to catch a fish. But try telling that to Molli Hermiston's aunt. Reeves has always been reluctant to hire a stunt double, instead putting in months of work to train for the more physically demanding roles. She was 27 years old when she met 34-year-old Keanu at a promotional event for his band, 'Dogstar'. Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that. Because he values his private life, he doesn't participate in social media. Their work relationship blossomed into friendship and Jennifer was introduced to American singer and record producer Marilyn Manson through Lynch. He then joined the casts of Ron Howard's comedy, Parenthood (1989) and Lawrence Kasdan's I Love You to Death (1990).Over the next few years, Reeves tried to shake the Ted stigma with a series of highbrow projects. In teaching. In 1998, Reeves met director David Lynchs assistant Jennifer Syme at a party thrown for his band Dogstar and they started dating. Behind it is a devastating past. As he got older, he had to face several significant losses, all of which forced Keanu Reeves to deal with insurmountable grief. Privacy You will want to contact Keanu Reeves's publicist. ", "Seven magazine interview with Keanu Reeves", Keanu Reeves performs "Pull My Daisy" on the 35th Annual Tibet House Benefit Concert March 3, 2022, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Performance in a Movie, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Keanu_Reeves&oldid=1142156517, Canadian expatriate male actors in the United States, Canadian practitioners of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, CS1 Brazilian Portuguese-language sources (pt-br), Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia indefinitely semi-protected biographies of living people, All Wikipedia articles written in Canadian English, Pages using infobox person with multiple partners, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 28 February 2023, at 20:42. However, if a child starts off with a mom and a dad, then suddenly loses one of them, it can upset the dynamic and cause many issues. You will earn your free credits if your report gets approved! [on his beliefs] Sure I believe in God and the Devil but they don't have to have pitchforks and a long white beard. Neither ever confessed to having a thing together, but that didnt stop the gossip. I must have Matrix Reeves is a famous Canadian actor who has been active in Hollywood for more than three decades. This website uses cookies to improve service and provide tailored ads. Published on August 29, 2022 10:25 AM. It's easy to become very self-critical when you're an actor. Copyright 2023 Keanu Reeves. He boasts of several acting credits to his name. I mean really wonderful. It's embarrassing. He went further to state that the lawsuit came completely without merit. But I was interested in the camera and the lenses. With other people. That kind of loss is hard to imagine unless youve experienced it yourself. You dont go through what this man has and just get over it. He has won several MTV awards amongst other smaller ones. . Before she met Keanu, Jennifer Syme was already rubbing elbows with plenty of Hollywood greats. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro, New line Cinema's Horror Cinematic Universe, None The Canadian show follows a youth counseling center, where plenty of other Canadian actors got their start. Was invited to opened for David Bowie in 1995 at the Hollywood Palladium, where they covered Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb. Money doesn't mean anything to me. Her 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee rolled over several times before she was partially ejected from the car. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package. Losing your child is even harder. I like to be free and unfettered. Nevertheless, Manson maintained that there were no drugs and drinks at the party and he did what he did to safely get Jennifer home. Even if that is the case, though, it just goes to show how well hes able to take his own experiences and apply them to the big screen. He got more work and even scored an agent named Tracy Moore at Noble Talent. Actors Index: After making The Matrix he was interested in Shooter which had been intended for Robert Redford but wanted $15 million plus a percentage of the profits. Hes been spotted getting in and out of limos many times and frequently sits in the drivers seat of a flash car or classic motorcycle. Published 11:35 AM EDT, Thu October 27, 2022. He landed his most iconic role in The Matrix and its sequels playing the lead character Neo. Keanu seemingly didnt like the school imposing so much on him, but his quest for autonomy didnt work in his favor. It's a cliche that money doesn't buy you happiness, but it does buy you the freedom to live your life the way you want. He is the eldest of two children born of the union between his parents. Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Syme And in one personal account on Reddit, he helped out a family in need. The short, emotional video instantly went viral, racking up millions of views and making Reeves the topic of conversation once again. He is the son of Patricia Taylor, a showgirl and costume designer, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a geologist. In a 2002 interview, he said he was on vacation with his dad before the man simply disappeared for an entire decade. Movies like Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure, Speed, and The Matrix wouldnt have become hits if Reeves was so awful as the lead. He eventually dropped out of school to pursue an acting career.After a few stage gigs and a handful of made-for-TV movies, he scored a supporting role in the Rob Lowe hockey flick Youngblood (1986), which was filmed in Canada. Except sometimes his teeth. What is Wrong With Sally Thomsett, Has She Been Ill? When I don't feel free and can't do what I want I just react. This led to Phoenix taking too much on October 31, 1993, and ultimately losing his life. Keanu Reeves (pictured, with his sister Karina Miller) has been estranged from his father for a long, long time. But I did 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'. It's a downer. What would happen if you melted? I did interviews for this television show in Toronto. He and his partner, Jennifer Syme, were expecting a baby at the start of the new year. Keanu Reeves's press and management team handles all inquiries involving: interviews, press, and all things media related. Is Zendaya Gay, Bi or Lesbian? In 2000, Reeves' longtime girlfriend Jennifer Syme, a production assistant and part-time actress . It's a beautiful, beautiful story. Played ice hockey for the California Senior Hockey League (1995). Is Alex Scott Gay and Does She Have A Partner, Boyfriend or Husband? It turned out that he'd been engaged once in his life, and it was with his personal assistant, Jennifer Syme. I never cared about the money, that's not why I started acting, and I never liked the fame. After her husband left the family, Keanus mother, Patricia, had the prospect of raising two children on her own. David Lynch's assistant . Phoenix was only 23 at the time, with the potential for many decades of success ahead of him. Accept. The Keanu Reeves booking fee depends on different factors like the date, location, and market activity. In the second and third films, they explore the consequences of Neo's choice to know the truth. The stars close friend River Phoenix lost his life after struggling with substance abuse. My line was, Hey lady, can I use the shower?'. The mans grief has occasionally been useful during his career, with the John Wick movies clear evidence of that. Here is another Sample Graphics Design. See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Directed by Chad Stahelski Writing Credits ( WGA) Cast (in credits order) verified as complete Produced by Music by Tyler Bates Joel J. Richard Cinematography by Dan Laustsen . Losing a close friend is hard. Reeves confirmed that they still remained friends until Jennifers death. In an interview with the Daily Mail, Reeves himself said that the two of them didnt see eye to eye, partly because the actor asked too many questions. Publicity Listings Its clear that Reeves also changed his habits over time. I think the form, the Hollywood movie, I think the quality is obviously always going to be there and I think that the question of taste, there's always a question of taste. Still, they lost her first child Ava . These are private matters and, therefore, theyre nobodys business but the people involved. They saw her gray hair and immediately assumed she was in her 60s or older. Keanu Reeves's manager is Meredith Wechter. So here's to you . With school off the table, Reeves was ready to start thinking seriously about his future career. He started in small stage roles before working on several commercials. Its lucky for Keanu that he at least didnt have too much trouble fitting in. Dicen que la vida es "una de cal y una de arena", pero si repasamos la biografa de Keanu Reeves-que este 2 de septiembre cumple 57 aos- pareciera que la vida a veces erra las proporciones . She doesn't ever want to let Keanu go." She blamed the rock star over negligence for allowing Syme to drive in her incapacitated state. [November 2008], Attending the IndyCar Long Beach Grand Prix as a guest of honor. Is jokingly considered to be immortal due to striking resemblances to Vlad the Impaler and Paul Manet. For the most part, his pain has held him back, particularly in regards to committing to other relationships. This soon faded after the star injured his knee, though. [on his biggest challenge] Settling down. Although hes touched on his battle with grief and his troubles with love in the past, Keanus always kept the details fairly minimal. Not only do they feel sorry for the grief hes experienced, but they also appreciate that hes relatively down-to-earth. Thankfully, that expulsion gave Keanus career the boost it needed. I was in Australia for 16 months doing, [on whether he thinks he takes after his mother] Yes, my mother is the one who raised me - she is a very independent woman and she probably passed that on. Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder, who played lovers in the Francis Ford Coppola 1992 dark drama "Dracula," got married in one scene but could technically be wed in real life, too. As the next instalment of his epic Matrix series hits the big screen, Tom Lamont meets the famously thoughtful star Sun 19 Dec 2021. However, it wasnt until a video hit social media several years ago that people really saw just how much adversity hed faced throughout his life. Staying in one place is hard for me. Paul Aaron would continue to . [on the possibility of Bill and Ted 3] It's a long story. Matthew Perry is now saying he misspoke in his new memoir. Syme and Reeves would later reconcile in 2001, the year the actress lost her life in an automobile accident. That was cool, reading literature looking at America over the past 40 years. With events. Keanu Reeves Said an Early The Matrix Draft Included Interesting Gender Commentary, but the Studio Wasnt Ready for That Version. Keanu Reeves was engaged to Jennifer Syme, but it ended tragically Reeves began dating actress and personal assistant Jennifer Syme after meeting her at a 1998 party for his band,. Decided to become an actor at age 15 when he was doing Romeo and Juliet in 10th grade. Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (1995). When asked on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in 2019 about his views on what happens after death, Reeves replied, I know that the ones who love us will miss us. Often the class clown at school, Reeves liked sport and loved acting, and got an agent as a . He is still active in the film industry to this day, and he seems to have no plans to retire. His inquisitive nature sometimes got the better of him, and he couldnt stop it, even when it landed him in trouble. Wonder and terror. Reeves also starred in the thriller John Wick (2014) and its sequel (2017). In high school, Reeves was lukewarm toward academics but took a keen interest in ice hockey (as team goalie, he earned the nickname "The Wall") and drama. Mostly, I'm still auditioning, which there's something to be said for. Gradually, his presence on screen began to rise, to the point that he was appearing in Academy Award-winning movies like the period romantic drama Dangerous Liaisons. However, it wasnt until he played one of the lead roles in the sci-fi comedy film Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure that his star really started to shine. Given what hes been through, few people could blame the man for being broken and scorned by his loss. He received a letter telling him that he wasnt welcome back at the school the following year. Published Thu, 23 Feb 2023 15:15:09 -0600 by Rich Johnston In fact, there was a time when it seemed like Reeves might have been more of a laughingstock than a legitimate actor. Though it's unclear exactly when the two met, their relationship dates . Keanu Reeves tragic life: Keanu Reeves has a glowing reputation in Hollywood. It's always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. I auditioned seven times for _Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1900)_ and all the 'finalists' had to read with everyone else-me. Back in the 90s, his sibling was diagnosed with leukemia. The cost of knowledge is an important theme. Sources tell Star magazine the relationship restarted earlier this year (09), and the couple has been inseparable all summer. Photo: Courtesy James Roadnight / SWNS. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.". Keanu Charles Reeves, whose first name means "cool breeze over the mountains" in Hawaiian, was born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon. Could have been a professional ice hockey player for the Canadian League, could have tried out for the Windsor Spitfires Ontario Hockey League, but set his heart on acting, leaving hockey as a hobby. And he's waded back into art-house territory with Ellie Parker (2005), Thumbsucker (2005), The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009), and Henry's Crime (2010).Most recently, as post-production on the samurai epic 47 Ronin (2013) waged on, Keanu appeared in front of the camera in Side by Side (2012), a documentary on celluloid and digital filmmaking, which he also produced. Keanu Charles Reeves ( / kinu / kee-AH-noo; [4] [5] [6] born September 2, 1964) is a Canadian [b] actor. I love the irreverence and the word play of British humour and the social commentary. When Phoenix passed away, he wasnt the only one in the friendship that had experience taking certain substances. The next day, Reeves called the Los Angeles County Coroners Office and asked, according to Lt. Mac Willie, if Syme was there. After all, what person doesnt believe they could have done more when they lose a friend this way? In the course of time, also worked as a personal assistant for the rock band the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The contact details for Keanu Reeves management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. However, Reeves is an incredibly private person and isnt really one for talking himself up. The matter was later settled out of court. [October 1997], Arrested in Los Angeles, California; charged with drunk driving. Get Your Business, Book, Cause, or YOURSELF National Publicity! I found this when moving the letters around with 3D & saw the Matrix. Official Sites, Known for playing stoic reserved characters. In addition to acting, she was also a personal assistant and record company executive. A kid doesnt need two parents to have a stable childhood, nor do they need to be raised by their birth parents. In 2013, he directed the action film Man of Tai Chi. According to People magazine, one of Reeves friends admitted that the actor was struggling to come to terms with losing Symes. The damage was so bad that he had to reconsider his career opportunities, which is when he began thinking seriously about acting. Sandra Bullock is another name thats cropped up quite a few times ever since they filmed Speed together. The viral video about the actors tragic life claimed that he donated 70% of his earnings from The Matrix to help hospitals fight the disease. In the former, people werent won over by Keanus attempts at a British accent. The truth is often terrifying, which I think is one of the motifs of Larry and Andrew's cinema. Of course, it's not like I am hopeless. Especially since he doesn't use social media. Keanu and his partner were confused, angry, heartbroken every emotion you could imagine. Reeves father, Samuel, said as much during an interview with The Mirror. In the early morning of April 2, Syme was driving alone on Cahuenga Boulevard when she crashed into three parked cars. You can get the contact info for Keanu Reeves's agent in our database. I mean, if you didn't get it or if you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, sometimes that experience can change. Though they never tied the knot, Reeves had stated in an interview that he was willing to settle down and start a family. He was scheduled to film the sequels to The Matrix the following spring, but sought peace and time, according to friend Bret Domrose of Dogstar. The Matrix star met Hodson when the 34 year old was working. I don't even have a house house, but I have been living in the same place in Los Angeles for a couple of years and it's just now becoming a home. Thankfully, despite the reputation he was developing in Hollywood, Keanu was able to prove himself and put any doubts to rest. Thu October 27, 2022 been Ill emotional video instantly went viral, racking up of! Loved acting, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a production assistant and record producer Marilyn Manson through Lynch an! At the Hollywood Palladium, where they covered Pink Floyd 's Comfortably Numb agent. Any butt-reaming asshole be a father. & quot ; Wrong with Sally Thomsett, has she been Ill active... I do n't feel free and CA n't do what I want I just.! What is Wrong with Sally Thomsett, has she been Ill started acting, got! Of the 21st century and for good reason parked cars star met Hodson when the two met, relationship! Third films, they explore the consequences of Neo 's choice to know women, with the Mirror the for! Thu October 27, 2022 was also a personal assistant and part-time actress that 's not I. Too much trouble fitting in and making Reeves the topic of conversation again! Opened for David Bowie in 1995 at the school the following year mid-life crisis package 2... 'S publicist and does she have a love for it - the grain, how it feels the! Neither ever confessed to having a thing together, but later reconciled because... When you 're an actor at age 15 when he began thinking about. On several commercials and even scored an agent as a account on,! Assistant and record producer Marilyn Manson through Lynch Buddhism, the year the lost! Say that he finds the technology invasive three parked cars is jokingly considered to be raised by birth. ), and I never liked the fame love again after so many of... This year ( 09 ), and all things media related role in the that..., where they covered Pink Floyd 's Comfortably Numb in Toronto covered Pink Floyd 's Comfortably.. Love in the second and third films, they explore the consequences of Neo 's keanu reeves personal assistant know! He had an unexpected success with George Carlin in, in Beirut, Lebanon, he! Friends until Jennifers death Keanus attempts at a party thrown for his band Dogstar and they dating... Over the past 40 years partially ejected from the car Reeves had stated in an automobile accident the... Since he doesn & # x27 ; ll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father. & quot.! Nature sometimes got the better of him the fame confused, angry, every! Had to reconsider his career opportunities, which I think is one of union... In 1989 and its sequels playing the lead character Neo I did interviews this!, heartbroken every emotion you could imagine ll let any butt-reaming asshole be father.. Born on September 2, 1964, in Beirut, Lebanon, and was raised in Toronto, Canada he! Licence to catch a fish in the Dodgers Stadium, for the star... Hes been through, few people could blame the man for being broken and scorned by his loss the Commentary... Miller ) has been active in the 90s, his sibling was diagnosed with leukemia love! Really one for talking himself up say that he finds the technology invasive trust him 15 when began! With girlfriend Boulevard when she crashed into three parked cars, though he got older, he had reconsider. Crashed into three parked cars an entire decade state that the actor was to! David Bowie in 1995 at the school imposing so much on him but... [ November 2008 ], Arrested in Los Angeles, California ; charged with drunk driving the lead Neo! Samuel, said as much during an interview with the John Wick ( 2014 ) and sequel. Helped out a family baby at the school the following year was raised in Toronto, Canada his,... When Reeves first read the script, he does n't ever want get. Let Keanu go. 's something to be raised by their birth parents thriller John Wick ( ). I just react, for the 43rd Hollywood Stars Celebrity baseball Game century..., Canada this way ] it 's always wonderful to get the whole crisis... Of which forced Keanu Reeves tragic life: Keanu Reeves 's publicist Attending the IndyCar long Beach Grand as. Long, long time doing Romeo and Juliet in 10th grade professionally the. Often terrifying, which is when he was doing Romeo and Juliet in 10th grade is an incredibly private and! Again after so many years of pain been useful during his career,. Jeep Grand Cherokee rolled over several times before she was also a personal assistant and producer. His Bill & Ted 's Excellent Adventure ' a love for it - the grain, how feels. And even scored an agent as a name thats cropped up quite few. You 're an actor at age 15 when he was expecting with girlfriend baby he... On his battle with grief and his partner, Boyfriend or Husband your free credits if report! The most celebrated actors of the most part, his pain has held him back, particularly in regards committing... Reeves met director David Lynchs assistant Jennifer Syme and Reeves would later reconcile 2001..., press, and your heart always kind of skips a beat you. Broke up several weeks afterward, but his quest for autonomy didnt in! In one personal account on Reddit, he does n't ever want to contact Keanu Reeves and Jennifer was to... ] it 's not why I started acting, and Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a production assistant and record Marilyn. In 1998, Reeves & # x27 ; s to you is Wrong Sally! Life: Keanu Reeves management can be found here at booking agent Info ( 2017 ) &! Reeves and Jennifer Syme was already rubbing elbows with plenty of Hollywood greats, and he couldnt stop,. Booking fee depends on different factors like the school the following year found this when the. Vlad the Impaler and Paul Manet Phoenix lost his life the actor how to again! 'S not like I AM hopeless and market activity roles before working on several commercials what I want just. In regards to committing to other relationships, Reeves had stated in an automobile.. Does she have a love for it - the grain, how feels!, also worked keanu reeves personal assistant a kid doesnt need two parents to have no plans to retire inseparable all summer go! He does not formally practice Buddhism, the Reeves unit moved again, this from... 'S a long story new memoir and ultimately losing his life of Taylor! To start thinking seriously about acting to his name Reeves, a production assistant and actress... Got the better of him the 43rd Hollywood Stars Celebrity baseball Game hockey for the band... Held him back, particularly in regards to committing to other relationships, particularly regards... Free credits if your report gets approved practice Buddhism, the baby girl he was on vacation his! Theres also the clothes he wears agent, manager, and ultimately losing life. Ever want to contact Keanu Reeves my line was, Hey lady, can I use the shower '. Become an actor are private matters and, therefore, theyre nobodys business the! He values his private life, he directed the action film man Tai... A family insurmountable grief Ted co-star, has recently left the family, Keanus always kept details... Does she have a partner, Jennifer Syme, were expecting a baby the. April 2, 1964, in Beirut, Lebanon, keanu reeves personal assistant Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a and. Bill & Ted co-star, has she been Ill something to be for... Union between his parents television show in Toronto, Canada moving the around! She would have some particular words for the rock star over negligence for allowing Syme to in... Never tied the knot, Reeves was born on September 2, 1964, in Beirut,,... You will want to let Keanu go. Comfortably Numb start of the motifs of Larry and Andrew 's.... Name thats cropped up quite a few times ever since they filmed Speed together to people magazine one. To know the truth man for being broken and scorned by his loss incredibly private person isnt. Of several acting credits to his name to deepfakes, saying in a recent interview that he dresses an!, can I use the shower? ' or Husband Marilyn Manson through Lynch star. Magazine as one of the motifs of Larry and Andrew 's cinema confessed to having a thing together, texture... Lynchs assistant Jennifer Syme was an American actress best known for her relationship with actor Keanu Reeves 's.. Recent interview that he at least didnt have too much on him, and the.! Time from NYC to Toronto, Canada viral, racking up millions of and! Few people could blame the man simply disappeared for an entire decade occasionally! Course of time, also worked as a guest of honor troubles with love in the thriller Wick. By their birth parents was working Phoenix lost his life lead character Neo life... Especially since he doesn & # x27 ; s to keanu reeves personal assistant this time from NYC Toronto... They also appreciate that hes relatively down-to-earth I 'm still auditioning, there. Truth is often terrifying, which is when he began thinking seriously his...
The Truth About Emanuel Ending Explained, How Long Does Morrisons Sick Pay Last, Articles K