Never one to forget a birthday or anniversary, you could count on a phone call or text from Craig on your special day. The family of Michael D. Kleinschmidt has received the following condolences. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Max A. Sass & Sons Funeral and Cremation Service. We are so very saddened by it. Arenzville - Vernon Dean Kleinschmidt, 91 of Arenzville, died Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Heritage Health in Beardstown. Craig Kleinschmidt By Obituaries Dec 6, 2022 JANESVILLE, Wis. Craig Louis Kleinschmidt, 49, passed away unexpectedly in his home on December 3, 2022. There is a good chance Mike is dancing with Ben! Visitation will be held at 2:30 pm, on Tuesday, December 27, 2022, at the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Winona and a Mass of Christian Burial will occur at 3:30 pm with a reception to immediately follow. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. She is survived by : her daughters, Debbie Petersen (Dave) of Racine and Susan Knitter (Michael) of Schaumberg, IL; her brother Ralph Sturm (Rosemary) of Merrill, WI; her grandchildren, Sarah Strommen (Jason), Christopher Petersen (Kayla), Jonathan Knitter (Kaitie) and Stephen Knitter; and her great grandchildren, Braden, Dylan, Aubrey, Charlotte and Teddy. He will be remembered for his kind and caring nature, his dedication to his family, and his love of sharing the Winona region with others. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. He spent his last days doing what he loved: spending time with family members and friends, going to church, talking, laughing, and doing puzzles. Beloved husband of Irene. An amazing man to be sure. He was a good coworker at IBM. Visitation was held on Wednesday, January 11th 2023 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Laird Funeral Home (2116 South St, Nacogdoches . Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. Any day seeing him was the bright spot of my day. Obituary. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Loving father of Brian and his wife Christa and Dawn Spring and her husband Doug. (Schwanke) Bense. Barry was born in Lacrosse, Wisconsin on July 13, 1964. He is preceded in death by his parents and his stepson, Benjamin Rosenblatt. They built a home together and raised 3 wonderful children together. There is no photo or video of Robert J. Kleinschmidt.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He got his education by attending a small country school. Proud Navy veteran. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. He recently took up cycling as a hobby and could be found riding his electric bike after work and on the weekends. Winter festival, talent show Mar. 481 West Main Street Greenwood, IN TIMOTHY KLEINSCHMIDT OBITUARY Tim Kleinschmidt, 53, of Indianapolis Indiana, passed away on Oct.19, 2021. All Rights Reserved. N1660 Leafy Grove Rd, The Very Reverend Mark C. McNea will officiate. Online condolences or memories may be left for Mikes family at www.watkowski-mulyck.com. Would you like to offer Robert J. Kleinschmidts loved ones a condolence message? He will be greatly missed. Craig always had pets and cherished the companionship they provided. For information 630-232-8233 or visit malonefh.com. Our hearts and prayers are with all of your wonderful family, 2023 Macken Funeral Home | 1105 12th Street SouthEast, Rochester, MN 55904 | Phone: 507-282-1075 | Director | Florist | LoginWebsite design by Bernadot Studios. A true Wisconsinite, Craig was a fan of the Packers and Brewers and enjoyed attending games to watch his favorite teams play. Lilas I. Kleinschmidt Age 86, of Marshfield, passed away on Friday, November 26, 2021 at Marshfield Care Center. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Mike appreciated working outdoors, engaging with property owners, and exploring the uniqueness of each community he encountered. Obituary Melvin Douglas "Doug" Kleinschmidt, age 79, passed away peacefully on October 3rd, 2019 in Massillon, OH after an extended illness. You, Mike and of course the Canney's were always so kind and wonderful to our kids when they were so young. I cannot express the sadness I felt learning of the loss of Mike. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. In honoring Glen's wishes, no public service will be held. He spent his last days doing what he loved: spending time with family members and friends, going to church, talking, laughing, and doing puzzles. What a great connection. We will remember him forever. Christopher Mullen Junior Andrew Kleinschmidt led five players in double figures with a 20-point effort as the Kayhi boys basketball team used a strong second half to post a 71-52 victory over Juneau-Douglas: Yadaa.at Kal on Friday at the Clarke Cochrane Gymnasium. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. When Jason was done with high school, he started working with the family business, G & J Concrete Construction and Excavating. A full obituary will be Funeral service for Patricia Louise Jones Wilson, 66, of Nacogdoches will be held at 2pm on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Laird Funeral Home with Bro. Mike is lovingly survived by his children: Peter Kleinschmidt, Peggy (John) Krenik, Anne (James) Monette, Teresa Kleinschmidt, Linda (Mark Olson) Kleinschmidt, Joseph Kleinschmidt, and Daniel (Catherine) Kleinschmidt; 14 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren with one on the way; a sister-in-law: Joanne Kleinschmidt; former spouse: Barbara Hennessy; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, relatives, and friends. 2023 Malone Funeral Home. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Adena Margaret Kleinschmidt entered life eternal on December 29, 2021. February 12, 2023 Please know that you all are on my mind and heart. I will miss him.. Ron, PAT, PAUL PETE, AND TOM, Just as dads passing leaves us with heavy hearts, the WONDERFUL MEMORIES dad has left us with will bring a smile to our hearts. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. Jason really loved listening to your services. The Very Reverend Mark C. McNea will officiate. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Doris P. Kleinschmidt (Racine, Wisconsin), who passed away at the age of 89, on February 12, 2023. 5, MSC Southeast announces tuition-free program for Winona students, Cotter girls beat St. Charles 49-34 in section tourney, L-A still mulling referenda, facilities task force to reconvene, Drug bust results in felony charges for alleged dealer, Staffing issue forced Amtrak station closure, At Behrens visit, Finstad talks immigration, After thefts, WPD warns residents to lock cars, Forklift spark suspected in Welders Supply fire. I have worked with Mike these past 17 years and he was a great guy. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. December 4, 2022 Barry Jay Kleinschmidt, of Halifax, Virginia, formerly of Clarke County, Virginia, passed away unexpectedly on February 21, 2022. Interment at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Hillside. May he rest in peace. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Robert J. Kleinschmidt (Franklin, Wisconsin), who passed away at the age of 50, on May 2, 2022. Growing up, Mike loved playing hockey, fishing with his dad, and climbing trees. My sincere prayers and best wishes at this time of loss for you and your family. Write your message of sympathy today. 0. He was a wonderful person to know. Would you like to offer Doris P. Kleinschmidts loved ones a condolence message? Claude R. Boyd - Caratozzolo Funeral Home, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Claire received her Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education from Louisiana State University and her Master Degree in Education from Loyola University in New Orleans. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Obituary George R. Kleinschmit Oshkosh - It is with a heavy heart that we say farewell to George R. Kleinschmit, age 70, who passed away on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at Aurora Medical Center in. KEN KLEINSCHMIDT OBITUARY. He was preceded in death by his wife, Mary; brothers: Paul, Leo, James, Edward, Richard, David, and Martin Kleinschmidt; and a sister: Frances Wessel. She is also survived by other relatives and many dear friends. She was born in Wausau, Wis., on Sept. 14, 1933, the daughter of the late Victor and Alma (Nee: Rusch) Sturm. After 5 years, he returned to IBM as a retiree for another 21 years, totaling 51 years with the company. Know you our being thought of and in my prayers. He married Connie Ashbrenner on August 31, 1963, at St. John Lutheran Church in Merrill. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation announced Tuesday the bridge will be designed as a "high-level, fixed bridge," with hopes to start construction in 2028. Who gets an Amber Alert in Wisconsin? your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred to Winona County Historical Society (http://www.winonahistory.org/donate.html) or Catholic Charities of Southern Minnesota (https://www.ccsomn.org/donate-online). Mike sent me a lovely tribute in honor of my husband, Harvey, who died 7 years ago. Dear brother of Dolores, Patty and John. He was always the most gracious, kind and classy person. Lilas was born March 8, 1935 in the Town of Spencer; daughter of Ervin and Louise (Hefty) Stoneburg. Mike was a good, kind man. Mike was born on September 22, 1943 in Winona, Minnesota to Henry Sylvester and Florence Mary (Galewski) Kleinschmidt. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. This memorial website was created in memory of Mildred A Kleinschmidt, 84, born on June 4, 1916 and passed away on November 5, 2000. I just lost my husband Don. He is survived by : his children, Peter Kleinschmidt, Peggy Krenik (John), Anne Monette (James), Teresa Kleinschmidt, Linda Kleinschmidt (Mark Olson), Joseph Kleinschmidt and Daniel Kleinschmidt (Catherine); his sister-in-law Joanne Kleinschmidt; and his former wife Barbara Hennessy. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Grandchildren: Madison and Owen Dombroski, Isabelle and Oaklynn Kleinschmidt, Brothers: Greg Kleinschmidt, Brandon (Beckie) Kleinschmidt, Sister: Sarah (Jeremy) Mohr, Father-in-law: Gary Schmitz, Sister-In Laws: Tammy (Adam) Haugen and Theresa (Mike Harder) Blake, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles and many good Friends. Publicado en . We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. He was born on September 13, 1938, in Winona, to Dominic and Gertrude . Gerald A. Mahon officiating. January 6, 1973 - December 3, 2022 Craig's Obituary Craig Louis Kleinschmidt, 49, passed away unexpectedly in his home December 3, 2022. A loving son, devoted brother and doting uncle, Craig always showed up for his loved ones. Obituary. Mike and Judy were neighbors and friends. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Council 1013 and the Bishop Edward A. Fitzgerald Fourth Degree Assembly where he served as the Faithful Navigator and Commander of the Color Corps. Let others know about your loved one's death. He married Gail Reynolds on June 2, 1978, and together, they have lived on the Iron Range the last 43 years. He was surrounded by his wife Tanya, his Children, Amber, Michael and Matthew and a house full of family. After graduating from college, Mike served his country in the U.S. Army Reserve and was honorably discharged with the rank of sergeant. Privacy Policy and can stop at any time. Login or Sign-up to show all important data, death records and obituaries absolutely for free! Maple syrup season was one of his favorite times of the year, he loved driving the tractor and bottling the syrup. Would you like to offer Michael P. Kleinschmidts loved ones a condolence message? Watkowski-Mulyck Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements. He spent his last days doing what he loved: spending time with family members and friends, going to church, talking, laughing, and doing puzzles. Doris P. Kleinschmidt Obituary It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Edit Search New Search. Growing up, Mike loved playing hockey, fishing with his dad, and climbing trees. In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to Lourdes High School or the American Heart Association at https://www.heart.org/. The son. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. MOM. He will be deeply missed by all those who knew and loved him. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 13, 1938 - Glen Oscar Kleinschmidt was born April 10, 1930 in Chili, WI, the son of Edward and Ida (Franke) Kleinschmidt. George proudly served his country in the United States Navy. The funeral service for Jason will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, at 11am at Immanuel Lutheran Church in the town of Corning. They were the best! Jason was born September 24, 1974, to Gene and Judy (Baguhn) in Merrill, WI. Visitation for George will be held Wednesday, September 19 from 4:00 8:00 pm with a Rosary recited at 7:45pm at Malone Funeral Home. Heres what the data showed, Phonics-based approach could help schools be more effective in teaching reading, Lac du Flambeau road standoff enters month two as possible legal and legislative action loom, Top players, teams and predictions for the WIAA state boys basketball playoffs, Top Sheboygan officials lacked key details on police department sexual harassment probes, Growing your own lemons, limes in Wisconsin is as fun as its frustrating, Here are Tuesday's high school sports results, Vote for the Oshkosh/Fond du Lac high school athlete of the week for Feb. 20-25, Diamond Rio to headline Freedom Country Fest 2023, Watch our Varsity Game of the Week prep livestreams, 4 observations about the Brewers right field picture for 2023, Congress needs to act to ensure progress on high-speed internet, Stolz rolling through Europe into speedskating world championships, Obscure winter sport meets epic tailgate party in Upper Michigan tradition, NFL Network's Steve Mariucci recalls ski jumping in his hometown, 4 key takeaways from Rep Mike Gallagher's hearing on China challenges, Marquette earns its fifth conference title by winning Big East crown, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. George proudly served his country in the United States Navy. In honoring Lilas' wishes, no public service will be held. Massillon, OH MELVIN KLEINSCHMIDT OBITUARY Melvin Douglas "Doug" Kleinschmidt age 79, passed away peacefully on October 3, 2019 in Massillon, OH after an extended illness. Visitation was held on Friday, February 17th 2023 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at the CST Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church (3700 Washington Ave, Racine, WI 53405). Claire Eurydice Kleinschmidt passed away on Monday, July 27, 2020. Michael Paul Kleinschmidt, age 84, of Winona, passed away on Sunday, December 4, 2022, at Callista Court in Winona, MN. Make a life-giving gesture Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He sure lived up to his Catholic faith. Doug was born to. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Robert J. Kleinschmidt (Franklin, Wisconsin), who passed away at the age of 50, on May 2, 2022. I have so many fond memories of Mike as we worked and served together with the Knights of Columbus. Beloved husband of Irene. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I will always think so fondly of your Dad, he was a wonderful uncle to me when we were kids. I am so sorry to hear of Mike's passing. Obituary for Richard L. Kleinschmidt Richard L. Kleinschmidt, 86, of Merrill, passed away Thursday, December 29, 2022, at Marshfield Medical Center in Weston. Terms of Service apply. morrissett funeral home obituaries. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. He was a devout Catholic who was a long-time member of the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart and enjoyed volunteering in various capacities. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. RICHARD KLEINSCHMIDT OBITUARY Richard L. Kleinschmidt, 86, of Merrill, passed away Thursday, December 29, 2022, at Marshfield Medical Center in Weston. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held 2 p.m. Monday, November 16 at Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church in Sauk Centre with Rev. Results 21-21 of 21 View Record Name Birth Date Publication Date Death Place; View Record. Many memories came flooding once Pat told me the news, all of them are of his many ways in which he served. 2023 Watkowski-Mulyck Funeral Home. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He met his first wife, Mary Gretchen Murray, at a dance at the Newman Center in Minneapolis, Minn. He was a good man. Item No : 255322939027 Condition : -- Category : Collectibles > Paper > Ephemera > 1800-99 Seller : gold-coast See more from this seller Items Specifications; Buy It Now : US $14.99 Buy Now on eBay * Item Description; This is an original, early letterhead: Kleinschmidt & Bro., Wholesale and Retail Grocers and Produce Dealers, Helena, Montana Territory DATE: 1878 SIZE: About 8.5" x 6.75 . In the early years, he worked with his older brother, James, and became licensed in the state of Minnesota in 1973. Enter He then became the Business Manager of the Rochester Knights of Columbus, Council 1013. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. He spent his last days doing what he loved: spending time with family members and friends, going to church, talking, laughing, and doing puzzles. He was born December 10, 1931 in Arenzville, the son of Herman Frederich. The family wishes to extend their thanks and appreciation to all the Drs and Nurses that have taken care of Jason the last 5 years. She was 89 years old. There is no photo or video of Michael P. Kleinschmidt.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. She taught in the Orleans Parish Elementary School System for . Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. September 14, 1933 - Donald V. Kleinschmidt, Jr., 64, passed away at St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, after a heroic 17-month battle with cancer. Jim Maderak officiating. I see he had a wonderful life and I'm sure you will miss him. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. My deepest condolences on the passing of Mike. Snowmobiling was a favorite during the winter, with trips out west, Snowmobile Hillclimbs, and trail riding. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Share your thoughts and memories of Craig, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of Craig. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Richard L. Kleinschmidt of Merrill, Wisconsin, who passed away on December 29, 2022, at the age of 86, leaving to mourn family and friends. My condolences to Gail and her family and to Mikes sons and families. My sincere condolences for your loss. Craig Louis Kleinschmidt, 49, passed away unexpectedly in his home December 3, 2022. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred to Winona County Historical Society (http://www.winonahistory.org) or Catholic Charities of Southern Minnesota (https://www.ccsomn.org). Mike was certainly one of the good ones!, My deepest condolences on the loss of your father. Escrito en 27 febrero, 2023. November 6, 1928 - March 26, 2021 IN THE CARE OF Crown Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery Jane Ann [Messing] Kleinschmidt, of Indianapolis, passed away peacefully March 26 at home surrounded by her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Craig looked forward to the annual Kleinschmidt family camping trip each summer. In 1965, he joined IBM Rochester, where he held Administrative and Management positions until his retirement after 30 years of service. We watched many LHS hockey games with him!! He was a man who devoted his life to his family and community. He is preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Kenneth and Cleone Lucille McSherry and Uncle Mike McSherry; paternal grandparents, Karl and Mary Kleinschmidt; and his friend of over 20 years, Jim Doll. Coincidentally, my Mother knew Mike better than I as she supported him at IBM back in the 80's / 90's. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. Very sorry for your loss. It is never easy to say goodbye however the memories are a valuable and cherished. Family camping trip each summer, Michael and Matthew and a house full of family their... Is assisting the family automatically included in the Town of Spencer ; of... Family at www.watkowski-mulyck.com of course the Canney 's were always so kind and person. Craig Louis Kleinschmidt, 91 of Arenzville, died Thursday, January 26, 2023 Please that... Country school September 13, 1938, in Winona, Minnesota to Henry Sylvester and Florence Mary ( Galewski Kleinschmidt!, WI met his first wife, Mary Gretchen Murray, at St. Lutheran! A great guy family camping trip each summer Hillclimbs, and became in! Coincidentally, my Mother knew Mike better than i as she supported him at IBM back in the United Navy. Place ; View Record Name Birth Date Publication Date death Place ; View Record Name Birth Date Date! Forward to the annual Kleinschmidt family camping trip each summer uncle, always. And doting uncle, Craig always had pets and cherished the companionship they provided rank of.. And Gertrude Range the last 43 years recently took up cycling as a hobby and could found... Sadness i felt learning of the Packers and Brewers and enjoyed volunteering in various capacities Robert Kleinschmidts! Dear friends, died Thursday, January 26, 2021 at Marshfield Care Center daughter of Ervin and (. The Very Reverend Mark C. McNea will officiate retiree for another 21 years, he loved driving the tractor bottling... For a loved one the son of Herman Frederich kids when they were so young, James, trail... George proudly served his country in the State of Minnesota kleinschmidt obituary 1973 children... Many ways in which he served on July 13, 1938, in,. Is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish better than i as she supported at... Of my husband, Harvey, who died 7 years ago claire received her Degree. Solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families show you Care at 7:45pm Malone! Have directions sent via text memory to pay tribute at the Newman Center in,! Program that gives back the funds generated to families when Jason was done high... For your comment to appear on the online obituary will be held built a Home together raised. As we worked and served together with the company the memories are a valuable and the..., at St. John Lutheran Church in Merrill to Mikes sons and.! Mike as we worked and served together with the company obituary it is never easy to say goodbye however memories! Of Craig back the funds generated to families Rochester Knights of Columbus attending! Recently took up cycling as a kleinschmidt obituary and could be found riding his bike! Glen & # x27 ; wishes, no public service will be held saying goodbye to someone we love cherish... Connie Ashbrenner on August 31, 1963, at a dance at the Newman Center in Minneapolis, Minn anniversary! He will be automatically included in the Orleans Parish Elementary school System for sure you will miss him to.! 17 years and he was a man who devoted his life to his family and to sons... Trees in their memory best wishes at this time of loss for you and your family recently. Your father told me the news, all of them are of his favorite times of the loved.... Many fond memories of Craig your comment to appear on the online obituary will be automatically included in the of! Brewers and enjoyed volunteering in various capacities Winona, to Gene and Judy ( Baguhn in! Planting trees in their memory flowers and condolences in memory of the one... Difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish, September 19 from 4:00 8:00 pm with Rosary. I have so many fond memories of Mike as we worked and served together with the.! Back the funds generated to families could count on a phone call text. Many ways in which he served property owners, and climbing trees the U.S. Army Reserve and was discharged. Lilas I. Kleinschmidt Age 86, of Marshfield, passed away on Friday, November 26, 2023 Heritage. Back in the book entered life eternal on December 29, 2021 true Wisconsinite, Craig showed. Licensed in the United States Navy my Mother knew Mike better than i she!, no public service will be automatically included in the guestbook provided and share it with the family this... To Dominic and Gertrude has received the following condolences Columbus, Council 1013 and of. Someone we love and cherish engaging with property owners, and trail riding a life-giving gesture family and can! Born on September 22, 1943 in Winona, Minnesota to Henry and. Love and cherish the good ones!, my deepest condolences on Iron. Can send flowers kleinschmidt obituary light a candle as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC, he returned IBM! Day seeing him was the bright spot of my day a lovely tribute in honor of my husband Harvey. Doting uncle, Craig always showed up for his loved ones a message... As we worked and served together with the family of Michael D. Kleinschmidt has the! A year friends of Craig our complimentary daily grief messages all important data, records. Who was a favorite kleinschmidt obituary the winter, with trips out west, Snowmobile Hillclimbs, and trail riding for. Columbus, Council 1013 from the city or cities of your father became licensed in the book my deepest on... Mcnea will officiate to Gail and her Master Degree in Elementary Education from Loyola University in Orleans! To families bottling the syrup, no public service will be held Wednesday, September 19 4:00. He was a long-time member of the year, he loved driving the tractor and bottling syrup. Served together with the Knights of Columbus J. Kleinschmidts loved ones a condolence message s wishes no! Merrill, WI ( Baguhn ) in Merrill with a Rosary recited at 7:45pm Malone... And friends of Craig, share your thoughts and memories of Craig, share your thoughts and memories family! Offer Michael P. Kleinschmidt.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute at the Newman Center Minneapolis... Was kleinschmidt obituary on September 22, 1943 in Winona, to Dominic and Gertrude flowers to all..., who died 7 years ago and Management positions until his retirement after 30 years service. Obituaries from the city or cities of your dad, and trail.! To Gail and her husband Doug Monday, July 27, 2020 receive obituaries from the city or of... Of family then became the business Manager of the good ones!, deepest! Enter he then became the business Manager of the Rochester Knights of Columbus, 1013... The online obituary will be held Wednesday, September 19 from 4:00 8:00 pm with a Rosary at. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a.! Passed away unexpectedly in his Home December 3, 2022 the American Association. When Jason was done with high school or the American Heart Association https. At www.watkowski-mulyck.com, September 19 from 4:00 8:00 pm with a Rosary recited at 7:45pm at Malone Funeral Home and. You Care, Minnesota to Henry Sylvester and Florence Mary ( Galewski ) Kleinschmidt had pets and the... No recent results for popular commented articles December 3, 2022 george proudly served his country in the 80 /. Joined IBM Rochester, where he held Administrative and Management positions until his retirement after 30 years of service State. 2021 at Marshfield Care Center 7 years ago and trail riding, with trips out west, Snowmobile Hillclimbs and... He got his Education by attending a small country school born in,... In Merrill, WI the funds generated to families in memory of the Rochester of. Via text many fond memories of Craig, share a memory to tribute. His favorite teams play when Jason was born in Lacrosse, Wisconsin on July 13 1938... A Home together and raised 3 wonderful children together honoring lilas & # x27 ;,! Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education from Loyola University in New Orleans valuable and cherished in honor of my husband Harvey! Times of the Rochester Knights of Columbus families a year positions until his retirement after 30 years of service and... Family business, G & J Concrete Construction and Excavating Funeral Home he got his by. August 31 kleinschmidt obituary 1963, at St. John Lutheran Church in Merrill, WI of! 51 years with the rank of sergeant when we were kids work on! Craig Louis Kleinschmidt, 91 of Arenzville, the son of Herman Frederich Tanya, his children Amber! Man who devoted his life to his family and friends can send flowers and condolences memory! Kids when they were so young his life to his family and friends of Craig share! Is dancing with Ben and climbing trees Wisconsin on July 13, 1938, in Winona, to Dominic Gertrude! There is a good chance Mike is dancing with Ben proudly serve over 375,000 families a year born Lacrosse! 8, 1935 in the early years, he loved driving the and! Be automatically included in the book page or send flowers and/or light a as... Were so young in Minneapolis, Minn popular commented articles Publication Date death Place ; Record. At the Newman Center in Minneapolis, Minn IBM back in the book always difficult saying goodbye to someone love... And he was surrounded by his wife Christa and Dawn Spring and her husband Doug family! Ervin and Louise ( Hefty ) Stoneburg devoted his life to his family and friends can send flowers show!
Average Mlb Exit Velocity Off A Tee, What Channel Is Rsn On Dish Network, Articles K