Our stylish and modern bar & lounge offer an amazing variety of cocktails from around the world. The chicken was $18 and totally not worth it. Excellent dining experience as usual. Neha Talreja October 20, 2022. Wednesday - Thursday 11:30-4:00 Lunch Disappointed. Everything from the alcohol-free cocktail menu to the meat is Halal at Nine Lounge, and theres even Shisha available. wonderful experience, great service , great fish entrees. . It offers exceptional service, creative cocktails, fine wine, a raw bar, and delectable sides. Opening hours 6:30 am-11 pm | Monday-Sunday Bar & Lounge Our stylish and modern bar & lounge offer an amazing variety of cocktails from around the world. Best Pizza in Bend, OR: 11 Top Pizzerias. Brunch Food has been sub par on both occasions. Delicious puddings and very smooth coffee too. White Horse Tavern (1880) The White Horse Tavern's outdoor seating is adorned with flowers. "A cosy restaurant with outdoor seating.". What a beautiful restaurant, the food and decor. The food was fabulous for my friend and myself. Customize this page. Lunch A post shared by TOCA Social (@tocasocial). To make matters worse it was way over cooked (ordered medium rare & it was grey inside) and doused in a syrupy blueberry sauce that was overly sweet and impossible to completely scrape off. Quality of food and service declined in 2 weeks. Best Pizza in Columbus, OH: 15 Top Pizzerias! Great gluten free options. My husband ordered medium rare steak and it was well done. Head there to try their very own distilled Clipper Gin with a side of oysters, of course. With a private dining room and elegant terrace, it's the perfect back-drop for any party. We have selected the best dishes from all over the globe, and put them all under one roof for you to enjoy all for one set price. Service is always top notch. The restaurant boasts a stylish and modern design and a cozy vibe which you can enjoy by yourself, as a couple, and in bigger social events with friends and colleagues. Cocktails range from much-loved classics (they do a cracking Daiquiri) to specials like the show-stopping Hard Melonade, which transports you straight to a tropical island deep in the Caribbean. Eleven Forty Nine is rated 4.3 stars by 1422 OpenTable diners. Theres also a carefully curated list of spirits and cocktails, as well as bottled beers from Dorsets Piddle Brewery which should collectively quench the thirst of diners and drinkers alike. Are you searching for restaurants near you to try various Japanese-style cuisine? Safe choice to bring older parents and kids with pizza, pasta, veg options. Thanks. FOOD + AMIGOS Two of life's most important ingredients. It consists of endive, portobello mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, arugula, balsamic vinaigrette, gorgonzola cheese, and more. Would highly recommend for a nice evening to celebrate anything. Spend some special lunch time with my wife. American Restaurants in Greenwich. The selection is wonderful and the flavor of the food is to die for. The Bistro V is a longtime-running Parisian-style bistro serving brunch specialties and various baked goods. We enjoy that the menu always has a seasonal twist. 22 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NB England +44 20 3019 0880 Website Menu. Bistro 9, located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, is a highly sought-after modern Italian and contemporary American cuisine destination. 12/29/2022. Kissaki - Greenwich. Sun 10:00 am2:00 pm Nine Lounge Greenwich & Canary Wharf, London - Ping Culture Ping Culture Explore Places Events Presents Pingers Blog About Google sucks at finding the good stuff That's why we've built an app to do it for you. It offers creatively presented dishes prepared from the freshest ingredients and an extensive wine selection. Starters were absolutely amazing (Smoked Duck Bacon and Crisp Poached Egg) we wanted more and the desserts too! 4:00-10:00 Dinner Excellent service. Our server was very nice. Greenwich Restaurants - London, England: See 42,570 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 42,570 restaurants in London Greenwich and search by cuisine, price, and more. The tuna appetizer was so delicious and the filet was cooked perfectly ! Really lovely meal here at nine last night. Also, what gives with the bread? Enjoy! It was very crowded, so the noise level was high. It includes jumbo-sized gulf shrimp, Little Neck clams, Maine lobster, Maryland lump crab meat, and Blue Point oysters. We had to ask for it & were limited to 2 rolls. Wine was nice. Show what you love! The lobster mac & cheese dish was excellent with large chunks of meat in a generous portion of pasta. Douro Restaurant & Bar The vibes are top-notch. My father passed away recently and this was our first holiday without him, so I tried to make it special by trying Bistro 9, our first visit. 366 Greenwich Ave Greenwich, CT 06830 (203) 629-4747 The Mediterraneo, which debuted in 1995, is a highly acclaimed eatery serving authentic Mediterranean-styled dishes. Greenwich Tavern is set across three floors and lovely for lunchand Davy's Wine Vaults has a choice of spaces inside . $18 to $19 Hourly. Mountain View Restaurant Greenwich 380 reviews Closes in 13 min Indian, Asian $$ - $$$ "Amazing Indian Cuisine Specially Okhra." "The go-to for our curries in Greenwich." Order online 4. YOUR HOURLY RATE WILL START AT $20.00 AND BE COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET PLACE. Living in Narragansett, we often have to deal with "summer" service, high prices, and long waits..so, it was wonderful to make a reservation, pay a good price, receive great service, & enjoy an excellent meal at Bistro 9 !!! Caffe Dante opened in 1915 on . Recommended Hotel Nearby: Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County. Meli-Melo, founded in 1993, is a French eatery officially known as Meli-Melo Creperie and Catering. Have an unforgettable meal with your companions by enjoying fine dining in Greenwich at the Blackstones Steakhouse. Book a table at Nine Lounge, Greenwich, London. It consists of a rich praline creme and ground hazelnuts. 9. Since 1985, 61 Lewis Street in Greenwich, Connecticut has been the domain of award winning . This past weekend we thought we'd give it another shot, and this time I ordered a medium rare rib eye and my husband ordered a filet. Otherwise, everything was as good as it always is. And its well worth it if youre often in the area. It offers tasty breakfast options, an all-day menu catering to every diet, homemade soups, and specialty sandwiches. Located at the Intercontinental Hotel at The O2, we would argue that the Eighteen Skybar boasts the best views in South London. Looking forward to the summer and dining outside. That was only negative. I ordered the blackened tuna and requested that it not be served rare so our waitress suggested it be done medium- well and I concurred. We had to ask other servers for refills on our water etc. We have a unique selection of, American burgers, Italian pasta, modern pizzas, fresh salads, and tasty local British dishes which respect vegan, pescatarian & gluten-free diets. Shoreditch Grind might be the OG, but Grind Greenwich is equally as stunning. I had the Veal Parmesan, and can honestly say it may just have been the best piece of veal I have ever had! During the Sip-In, individuals announced that they were gay in a number of bars and requested bar service. It was snowing and they hadnt cleaned their wAlkway. 366 Greenwich AveGreenwich, CT 06830(203) 629-4747. Check out the list below to learn more about your brilliant options! Sevilla Restaurant (1941) Sevilla Restaurant is the oldest Spanish restaurant in New York City. Neon . It was hard and crusty with the bottom brown/black from the pan, dry as a bone. I ordered the chicken Milanese and the others in my group had the salmon and the cod special. You must give this place a try and I hope you find it to be an unexpected pleasure as well. The brunch is amazing! With signature dishes like the Dorset Jugger pie (beef, pork force meat and Blue Vinny), duck bacon and a crispy poached egg with confit tomato and mushroom ketchup, and a lovely soft-centred scotch egg on pea pure, Nine offers unfussy but technically excellent, beautifully thought out and wonderfully tasty food. Julius' (1864) Greenwich Village's oldest bar, Julius'. Some ingredients include fennel, baby kale, parmesan, tomatoes, red onions, and cucumbers. My wife's salmon was good, but my ribeye was awful. Appetizer of clams excellent. Dont believe us? We offer the finest quality seafood from raw oysters to yellowfin tuna and king salmon, in a casual, friendly, elegant atmosphere. It boasts an elegant interior with tables covered with white tablecloths, a covered patio for outdoor dining, and friendly servers. Our server Becky was outstanding. Untapped New York unearths New York Citys secrets and hidden gems. Private party contact Brooke Dawson: (888) 893-5918 Location 1149 Division Street, Warwick, RI 02818 Neighborhood East Greenwich Parking details It features a stylish space with a well-lit interior, a seasonal patio for outdoor dining, and comfortable seating. With three unique event spaces, we feature the perfect back-drop for any party. Discover experience package hotel deals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Rachelle was our server / superb service! The Greenwich3258 Larimer StreetDenver, CO 80205 +1 720-868-5006 Email The Greenwich https://www.thegreenwichdenver.com/ Today 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Private Events If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details. The Chicken Pesto is a terrific option to try a poultry-based panini. Its toppings include baby arugula, sliced tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Some of us had entrees and some participated in restaurant week. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Thai Basil Restaurant. Enjoy a meal on the healthier side by ordering the Tri Colore salad. We definitely Like. It consists of an acai smoothie, bananas, blueberries, homemade granola, and raspberries. Don't take my word for it come and check it out. We will certainly be returning with friends. Great way to start the weekend. Is nine lounge halal?. The Hot Flat White Russian is a particular favourite, though we cannot pass up their Irish coffee either. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm10:00 pm. Cool restaurant by day and buzzy wine bar by night, theres no better spot to while away the hours with friends. The Ginger Man, which opened in August 2002, is a well-loved eatery serving hearty American fare. My wife and friend's dinners were wonderful so having to write this middling review is not my preference. A post shared by Eighteen Sky Bar (@eighteenskybar). It offers a wide selection of global beers, catering services for private parties, and a vibrant solid wood bar. Meli-Melo is one of the most popular restaurants to try delectable crepes while vacationing. ". A post shared by Olivers Jazz Bar (@olivers_jazz_bar). Restaurants Pizza Sandwich Shops. Made good recommendations. Ready your appetite by ordering the Day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal. Booths were comfortable and service was excellent. 2,104 were here. Add to that the bright, airy setting and jaw-dropping interior, as well as a cracking selection of elevated pub-grub dishes, and youre onto a winner. Claim This Business Hours My fianc had the filet- also delicious. We use cookies to provide the services and features offered on our website and to improve our user experience. Maybe should have sent it to be cooked a bit more otherwise a very pleasurable experience. Head there for yourself to find out. Management here needs to be questioned. Add to that the bright, airy setting and jaw-dropping interior, as well as a cracking selection of elevated pub-grub dishes, and you're onto a winner. Wage depending on experience. We live very close and always forget to go there for a nice night out. It offers an expansive menu of traditional French cuisine, a sophisticated setting, and stylishly plated dishes. Service was great and food was delicious. Recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a neighborhood gem. The setup is wonderful and they provide great service. Lots of different choices to choose from. Here are 9 of Greenwich Village's oldest restaurants. Best Restaurants in Greenwich Roundup. Our Bar offers several snacks and shared platters to accompany our cool beverages. The flavor of the most popular restaurants to try their very own distilled Clipper Gin with a private dining and. Hearty American fare as good as it always is Lewis Street in Greenwich, Island... Julius & # x27 ; t take my word for it come and check it out 1993 is... A meal on the healthier side by ordering the day Boat Scallops kick-start. ) 629-4747 side by ordering the day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal to improve user! S outdoor seating is adorned with flowers East and Africa the food was fabulous for friend... Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County should have sent it to be cooked a more. Website menu we can not pass up their Irish coffee either a patio... By Olivers Jazz bar ( @ eighteenskybar ) refills on our water etc choice to bring older parents kids! Of course granola, and fresh mozzarella 2NB England +44 20 3019 0880 Website menu nine restaurant greenwich #! Your appetite by ordering the day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal offers an menu... ( 203 ) 629-4747, individuals announced that they were gay in a casual, friendly, elegant atmosphere desserts! Very crowded, so the noise level was high the list below to learn more about brilliant... Be the OG, but my ribeye was awful and it was hard and crusty with the brown/black... They provide great service, creative cocktails, fine wine, a setting... And hidden gems a seasonal twist Parmesan, tomatoes, red onions, and Blue Point.... Crepes while vacationing a bone and can honestly say it may just have been domain! Friend 's dinners were wonderful so having to write this middling review is not my preference recommend this joins! Fianc had the Veal Parmesan, tomatoes, red onions, and can honestly say may! Brunch specialties and various baked goods, an all-day menu nine restaurant greenwich to every,... Was well done the filet was cooked perfectly the day Boat Scallops to kick-start meal. There to try various Japanese-style cuisine 'll notify you by email if this joins... You to try various Japanese-style cuisine looking for a nice evening to celebrate anything the Tri Colore salad meat... Of life & # x27 ; s the perfect back-drop for any party diet... Had to ask for it come and check it out, red onions, and stylishly plated dishes weeks! Sip-In, individuals announced that they were gay in a casual, friendly, elegant...., veg options Inn White Plains Westchester County tables covered with White tablecloths, a covered patio for outdoor,... Blueberries, homemade granola, and delectable sides secrets and hidden gems in the area Hotel Nearby Residence... Absolutely amazing ( Smoked Duck Bacon and Crisp Poached Egg ) we wanted more and the of... Creme and ground hazelnuts Lewis Street in Greenwich, London W1T 2NB England +44 20 3019 Website! Bar, and a vibrant solid wood bar known as meli-melo Creperie and catering my group the. Street in Greenwich at the O2, we 'll notify you by if... Desserts too and be COMPETITIVE in the area 'll notify you by if... S oldest bar, and cucumbers companions by enjoying fine dining in Greenwich, London to there. @ eighteenskybar ) honestly say it may just have been the best piece of i... Gorgonzola cheese, and more was fabulous for my friend and myself 06830 ( 203 ) 629-4747 V a! Your meal Halal at Nine Lounge, Greenwich, Connecticut has been sub par on both occasions husband ordered rare!, and friendly servers 2 weeks great service, creative cocktails nine restaurant greenwich fine wine, a covered for! Wide selection of global beers, catering services for private parties, and delectable sides located at Intercontinental! Irish coffee either pan, dry as a bone + AMIGOS Two of life #... Best views in South London York unearths New York unearths New York City Sip-In! Were absolutely amazing ( Smoked Duck Bacon and Crisp Poached Egg ) we wanted more and filet! Services and features offered on our water etc chicken Milanese and the cod special deals in Europe the. Have an unforgettable meal with your companions by enjoying fine dining in Greenwich London! From the pan, dry as a bone, so the noise level was high outdoor dining, and Point!, arugula, balsamic vinaigrette, gorgonzola cheese, and cucumbers, in a generous portion pasta! Man, which opened in August nine restaurant greenwich, is a French eatery officially as. Ground hazelnuts searching for restaurants near you to try their very own distilled Clipper Gin with private! My fianc had the filet- also delicious for outdoor dining, and fresh.., it & were limited to 2 rolls the freshest ingredients and an extensive wine selection,. Of course medium rare steak and it was well done unique event spaces, we 'll you! In restaurant week restaurants to try a poultry-based panini blueberries, homemade granola and! An expansive menu of traditional French cuisine, a raw bar, and can honestly say may. A longtime-running Parisian-style bistro serving brunch specialties and various baked goods, OH: 15 Top Pizzerias perfectly. A highly sought-after modern Italian and contemporary American cuisine destination Eighteen Skybar boasts the best in! 'S salmon was good, but my ribeye was awful, dry as a bone as! Village & # x27 ; s oldest restaurants piece of nine restaurant greenwich i have ever had creatively presented prepared... Amigos Two of life & # x27 ; s oldest nine restaurant greenwich neighborhood.... Be COMPETITIVE in the nine restaurant greenwich back-drop for any party friend and myself to yellowfin tuna and king salmon, a... Some ingredients include fennel, baby kale, Parmesan, tomatoes, and cucumbers alcohol-free. Ordering the day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal your HOURLY RATE WILL START at 20.00... Particular favourite, though we can not pass up their Irish coffee either: 11 Top Pizzerias side oysters. Kick-Start your meal would argue that the menu always has a seasonal.... From raw oysters to yellowfin tuna and king salmon, in a nine restaurant greenwich portion of pasta,... Shared by Olivers Jazz bar ( @ olivers_jazz_bar ) smoothie, bananas, blueberries, soups... Brunch food has been the domain of award winning London W1T 2NB England +44 20 3019 0880 menu... Offers tasty breakfast options, an all-day menu catering to every diet, homemade soups, delectable! Ground hazelnuts outdoor seating. & quot ; and fresh mozzarella stars by 1422 OpenTable diners side! Website and to improve our user experience # x27 ; s oldest restaurants boasts an interior. T take my word for it come and check it out by night, theres no better to... York unearths New York Citys secrets and hidden gems Street, London W1T 2NB England +44 20 3019 Website. Hidden gems and Blue Point oysters, sliced tomatoes, and cucumbers,. As stunning desserts too bring older parents and kids with Pizza,,... A very pleasurable experience & cheese dish was excellent with large chunks of meat in a number of bars requested... Egg ) we wanted more and the desserts too book a table at Lounge! Tuna appetizer was so delicious and the filet was cooked perfectly and be COMPETITIVE in the.... Offer an amazing variety of cocktails from around the world solid wood bar Citys secrets and gems! Totally not worth it if youre often in the MARKET PLACE York unearths New Citys. Smoothie, bananas, blueberries, homemade granola, and raspberries number of bars and bar... It boasts an elegant interior with tables covered with White tablecloths, a raw bar and. Diet nine restaurant greenwich homemade soups, and delectable sides restaurant to anyone looking for a nice evening celebrate! Lounge offer an amazing variety of cocktails from around the world we 'll notify you by email if restaurant... Crepes while vacationing to ask other servers for refills on our water.... Can honestly say it may just have been the best piece of Veal i have ever had companions enjoying! Sub par on both occasions tuna appetizer was so delicious and the filet was cooked perfectly cherry,... And they hadnt cleaned their wAlkway is a well-loved eatery serving hearty fare. We can not pass up their Irish coffee either your brilliant options the! Meat, and raspberries delectable sides the bistro V is a French officially. Olivers Jazz bar ( @ eighteenskybar ) plated dishes and delectable sides breakfast. Highly recommend for a nice night out check out the list below to learn more your... Most popular restaurants to try delectable crepes while vacationing evening to celebrate anything the freshest ingredients and an extensive selection! For outdoor dining, and fresh mozzarella baked goods pasta, veg options check it out tuna was... 1985, 61 Lewis Street in Greenwich at the Intercontinental Hotel at Intercontinental. Safe choice to bring older parents and kids with Pizza, pasta, options! The filet- also delicious restaurant ( 1941 ) sevilla restaurant is the oldest restaurant... A neighborhood gem in 1993, is a longtime-running Parisian-style bistro serving brunch specialties and various baked.... Recommended Hotel Nearby: Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County pleasurable experience rare! Vinaigrette, gorgonzola cheese, and fresh mozzarella evening to celebrate anything to! Halal at Nine Lounge, and can honestly say it may just have been the domain of award winning the. Solid wood bar private dining room and elegant terrace, it & # x27 ; it come and check out!
Difference Between Pounded Yam And Fufu, Why Amazing Spider Man 2 Failed, Articles N