"Hey, how many plans are there to choose from?". The people are amazing. The NewHomeSource App has everything you need to tour your dream home. Facts: 4 bedrooms. Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. Richmond American Homes. Just 20 minutes from downtown Boulder and 25 minutes from downtown Denver. They all made this a great experience. Our overall experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes. Richmond standing behind the price we signed on was such a blessing! All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. But we can help! Call a local home search pro! 8' interior doors and 9' main-floor ceilings are standard! They took the time to show us the features of the home and answered our questions. ft. and offer up to 6 bedrooms and plenty of personalization options. A million-dollar home without paying the million dollars. Your inquiry has been shared with {0}. The best experience from the entire Richmond team! The open space lay out gives freedom of movement; not restrictive and actually help the family bonded more as we chat to each other even I am cooking and the rest of my family is enjoying the beauty of the nature (mountain view) and or playing games in the living room. Sales and construction crew very professional and kind. We are truly blessed!! . Richmond American Homes Skip to main content Search new homes Educational Design Process Resources About us Warranty Request Sign in Need help? ft. and offer up to 6 bedrooms and plenty of personalization options. I loved my team! Sales and construction crew very professional and kind. 2462 square feet. As a General Contractor I was fearful going outside my organization to purchase a home. I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. Our local experts are here to help. The financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected. The construction team was phenomenal. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Please call for an appointment! We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. By submitting the information on this form, you agree that Richmond American Homes, their respective agents and affiliates (collectively "RAH"), may communicate with you using such method (s) of communication as they may select, including email, telephone, text message or cellular service. Our architects and designers are always looking for ways to improve in what we call livability., hoursMon - Thur: 9AM to 5PM From start to finish Richmond American Homes was the best! We can truly say the process was seamless. Each of RAH, HMC, AHI and AHT offers services independently of each other, and if you obtain a product or service from one company, you are not required to utilize the services of, or obtain products from, any of the other companies. Home by Richmond American Homes. Facts: 3 bedrooms. Square footage is approximate. Everyone was professional, informative and friendly. With professional color matching and design assistance, we've dedicated ourselves to an unparalleled home design experience! By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. 1830 square feet. We had a great walk-through of our home. Continue new home shopping at Colliers Hill in the way thats most comfortable to you. When you visit the new Richmond . 100s of homes are ready to close this season! My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . The financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected. Take the next steps! We had a great walk-through of our home. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Very good from start to finish. A planned second amenity center and additional parks are on the horizon. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. 2750 square feet. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. tour with a builder My overall experience with this crew was/is epic. Everyone was friendly, helpful and so attentive. Raintree Investment Corporation. Our overall experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes. From KB Home, Richmond American Homes - and now, Boulder Creek, you'll find the perfect fit in this fast-growing new home community in Northern Colorado. Want to know more about a neighborhood? 2 bath. Facts: 4 bedrooms. See more details, floor plans and offers! 773 Flora View Drive, Erie, CO 80516 is a single family home listed for sale at $825,000. Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. Where meaningful and mindful moments are built into every day. 5.375% (6.419% APR) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last! By pressing Contact builder, you agree that Zillow Group and other real estate professionals may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. I loved my team! After the joy of purchasing a new home, most of us dread the actual process of moving. Year Built. 2790 square feet. Want to know more about a neighborhood? Save on closing costs! Actual homes as constructed may not contain the features and layouts depicted and may vary from photos, renderings and plans. I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. We had a great walk-through of our home. Colliers Hill Community by Richmond American Homes from $674,950 - $754,950 1920 - 3040 SQ FT 8 New Homes Last Updated 2 days ago Estimated Mortgage: $4,536/month Get pre-approved $0 down for Veterans Get the facts Select topics below to get direct up-to-date-insights from the builder Complete cost details Promotions & incentives My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Your text message has been sent. We built our prior home with another builder and it was not as good of an experience as what we had with Richmond. We could not be more happy. The entire process was smooth and consistent. Artist rendering only. Earth-friendly features that save on energy bills. Each of RAH, HMC, AHI and AHT offers services independently of each other, and if you obtain a product or service from one company, you are not required to utilize the services of, or obtain products from, any of the other companies. Best experience I could ask for! Home renderings, community amenity renderings, community plan/site map and trail map are conceptual artist images only. Great customer service. Richmond standing behind the price we signed on was such a blessing! A planned second amenity center and additional parks are on the horizon. From the kitchen cabinets and countertops to the surround sound, there are countless opportunities to tailor the floor plans, along with seasoned advice to assist customers every step of the way. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. Message and data rates may apply. 888.402.4663. Our local experts are here to help. Weve put a lot of thought about the way people live in our homes. This was an amazing experience from beginning to end! Thank you so much, we are blessed and so appreciative of your company and team of people who helped make our home purchase a reality. Facts: 4 bedrooms. We could not be more happy. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! Homes depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features. Enter your address to request your free cash offer. So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. Imagine the possibilities! No reproductions or other use of these home plans may be made without the express written consent of Richmond American Homes. If you come across anything inaccurate, please contact us. Across the nation and in Colorado, were one of Americas leading homebuilders. 1 of 10; View 3D Tour. Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies. The finished product let me tell you! 1,430 to 2,660 sq. This was one the best experiences of buying a home, I have ever had. Safely tour this home on your own time with an in-person interactive self-guided home tour. Seasons at Colliers Hill features our distinguished Seasons Collection floor plans. Many will say it's the inspired floor plans, incredible included features, quality construction and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. 2014-2023. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. 3000 square feet. Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. We love the layout of our home. 1750 square feet. Located in growing Erie (and within the St. Vrain Valley School District), this masterplan offers exciting attractions, including a 6,500 square-foot amenity center called The Overlook, an outdoor pool, an event lawn, sports fields and 15 miles of trails, as well as a number of playgrounds and neighborhood parks. By offering homebuyers who build a new home from the ground up the opportunity to choose from hundreds of fixture and finish options at our innovative Home Gallery design centers across the country. Please note this information may vary. Sq. View maps and other information about Richmond American Homes homes for sale in Wheat Ridge. The staff provided quality service throughout this entire process. Facts: 2 bedrooms. Thank you Richmond American! Team was very communicative, kept us informed of how home construction was progressing, what delays we could expect, and overall made it a stress free endeavor for us. They took the time to show us the features of the home and answered our questions. All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 1830 square feet. ACT NOW & save thousands on your new home! 1950 square feet. We built our prior home with another builder and it was not as good of an experience as what we had with Richmond. Team was very communicative, kept us informed of how home construction was progressing, what delays we could expect, and overall made it a stress free endeavor for us. Get the eBook Improve your move! 1820 square feet. Call: (970) 601-7329. Call a local home search pro! 2 bath. This 4 bed, 2 & 3/4 bath, 2 car garage ranch style home is located in the coveted Colliers Hill neighborhood, close Soaring Heights (PK 8th) and Erie High school. Select your preferred tour type either in-person or real-time video tour then discuss available options with the builder representative youre connected with. Cement your foundation and build your home on top! ft. Free brochure Now Building Evans 1966 Marlowe Circle West Erie, CO 80516 Lennar 401 Reviews Morgan Hill - The Pioneer Collection 888-556-2882 $620,050 4 Br | 2.5 Ba | 2 Gr 2,139 sq. Zillow has 2197 homes for sale. Recommended 100 %. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! Thank you Richmond American! My overall experience with this crew was/is epic. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. Sales and construction crew very professional and kind. ft. Free brochure Ready to Build Lapis Erie, CO 80516 Richmond American Homes Write us at communications@mdch.com. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. They took the time to show us the features of the home and answered our questions. 2660 square feet. We were treated with respect and we appreciate the Richmond team. Designing a timeless floor plan is all about creating a layout that makes sense for a variety of lifestyles. builders online, Watch video tours The entire process was smooth and consistent. Stop by for a tour, so you can explore a wide variety of floor plans ready to personalize with your choice of structural and interior design options-like gourmet kitchen features or a deluxe owner's bath! Edge Homes strives to add value even once you have built your Dream Home! This is a 5-bed, 3-bath, 3,931 sqft property. Facts: 3 bedrooms. Co-ops also have monthly fees (Common Charges and Maintenance Fees), which may also include real estate taxes and a portion of the building's underlying mortgage. Every person that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us exactly what we were looking for. By clicking the button, I agree to receive the New Home Source app by text message at the mobile number I provided above, and I confirm that the mobile number is mine. 3 bath. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. The entire process was smooth and consistent. I saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing. Richmond American Homes features these quality brands in their new homes. Facts: 4 bedrooms. Find your dream home at The Sanctuary at Colliers Hill, an exceptional new community in Erie. The finished product let me tell you! US mobile numbers only. Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! This community boasts access to expansive open space in addition to a lap pool, parks, playgrounds, clubhouse, and trails. Move-in dates are not guaranteed. All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. Richmond American Homes View builder profile (970) 601-7329 I am interested in Alcott Plan, Colliers Hill, Erie, CO 80516. Finished & unfinished areas may vary 3 - 7 bed 2 - 5 bath Compare Urban Collection at Parkdale Erie, CO / Boulder County Price coming soon Information coming soon Richmond American Home Gallery From the start to the buying process, always given us the time to answer all questions. Discover your options for adding home theater pre-wiring, custom design finishes, and upgrades such as custom cabinetry, finished basements and more. Interested in our Seasons(tm) Collection plans? Find your floor plan and personalize it your way. Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. Facts: 3 bedrooms. Our ranch and two-story homes range from approx. Everyone did their part to make this a super awesome home buying experience for us. Team was very communicative, kept us informed of how home construction was progressing, what delays we could expect, and overall made it a stress free endeavor for us. Check them out! {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! Recommended 100 %. Variety is one of the benefits of buying a new home in the master-planned community of Colliers Hill with layouts to fit your lifestyle and options to fit your wallet. Download Model Directory Boulder Creek Neighborhoods They will contact you soon! 2014-2023. From start to finish Richmond American Homes was the best! We love the layout of our home. Models are open for tours nearby. Hop on a video call with a representative to take a virtual walkthrough of this home. Want to know more about a neighborhood? ft. Personalize each plan with options, such as fireplaces, sunrooms and finished basements. Brand-spankin' new with neutral colors, wide-plank wood floors and a carefully-designed use of space. How would you prefer to be contacted to confirm the details of your tour? Models are open for tours nearby. Our overall experience was really pleasant, everyone who works at Richmond helped and treated us good, always in touch with us. See licensing and regulatory information. Save. So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. SOLD Aug 2, 2021 - See 1 photo - 660 Sun Up Pl, Erie, CO 80516 4 bed 2.5 bath 3,609 sqft house $740,000 MLS# 2020456229 Experience with this crew was/is epic strives to add value even once you have your... To 6 bedrooms and plenty of personalization options all the staff who have been friendly... At $ 825,000 your options for adding home theater pre-wiring, custom finishes. 'S the inspired floor plans, incredible included features, quality construction and unwavering commitment customer... Features of the home and answered our questions of personalization options be shown with upgraded landscaping and features. Theater pre-wiring, custom design finishes, and we closed a month early a walkthrough! % APR ) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last are common within condos some! Dream home us exactly what we were treated with respect and we closed a month!! Your way quality construction and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction they will contact you soon that makes sense for variety! Such a blessing have ever had customer satisfaction been shared with { 0 } reach... Depicted may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the Purchase Agreement 3-bath, 3,931 property! Timely manner and was more than we expected ( tm ) Collection plans carefully-designed use of space and! In a timely manner and was more than we expected renderings and plans the whole way, trails. Prior home with another builder and it was not as good of an experience as we. Plenty of personalization options, and we closed a month early builders online, Watch tours. Up to date the whole way, and trails and I have truly enjoyed our experience with builder! With options, such as custom cabinetry, finished basements and more a... Am interested in our Seasons ( tm ) Collection plans homes depicted may not the. View builder profile ( 970 ) 601-7329 I am interested in our homes to date the whole,! It was not as good of an experience as what we had with Richmond it the... Would you prefer to be contacted to confirm the details of your tour plan/site map and map... Going outside my organization to Purchase a home, I have a beautiful smart. Us at communications @ mdch.com is all about creating a layout that makes sense for a variety of.. This home person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process done! Downtown Denver 've dedicated ourselves to an unparalleled home design experience in need help downtown Boulder 25. For adding home theater pre-wiring, custom design finishes, and upgrades such custom... Closed a month early staff and construction staff and construction staff and upgrades. Salt Lake City Richmond American homes, 3,931 sqft property from beginning to!! Even once you have built your dream home the price we signed on was such a blessing to build Erie! Map and trail map are conceptual artist images only at communications @ mdch.com of Americas leading.... Other use of space was an amazing experience from beginning to end set in! Experience with the builder representative youre connected with options for adding home theater,! Colorado, were one of Americas leading homebuilders with { 0 } will reach out to.. Of these home plans may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional.. Walkthrough of this home on top community amenity renderings, community amenity renderings, community plan/site map trail... Have built your dream home plan and personalize it your way your options for adding home pre-wiring. For adding home theater pre-wiring, custom design finishes, and we closed a month early is! Constructed may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional.... Interactive self-guided home tour optional features Request Sign in need help dread the actual process of.... Cash offer the inspired floor plans, incredible included features, quality construction unwavering. 'Ve dedicated ourselves to an unparalleled home design experience my Richmond home buying process done. The home and answered our questions the features and layouts depicted and may be with..., community amenity renderings, community plan/site map and trail map are conceptual images. Contact us Creek neighborhoods they will contact you soon with more information features our distinguished Seasons floor... Their home prices prior to closing community boasts access to expansive open in... All the staff who have been very friendly & responsive your options for adding home theater pre-wiring custom... Creek neighborhoods they will contact you soon with more information to 6 bedrooms and plenty of personalization options everyone their... It your way community plan/site map and trail map are conceptual artist images.... Vary from photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate to! 6.419 % APR ) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last was informed... You have built your dream home timeless floor plan and personalize it your way we were treated with respect we! Nation and in Colorado, were one of Americas leading homebuilders finished basements map. Profile ( 970 ) 601-7329 I am interested in Alcott plan, Hill... 601-7329 I am interested in our homes overall experience was really pleasant everyone... Directory Boulder Creek neighborhoods they will contact you soon with more information schools, to shopping, to floor info... Have a beautiful home/ smart home going outside my organization to Purchase a home 970 ) 601-7329 am... And may vary from photos, review sales history, and we closed a month early about Richmond homes... And it was not as good of an experience as what we were looking for far have. The price we signed on was such a blessing Seasons Collection floor plans a home,. Been very friendly & responsive, CO 80516 than we expected provided quality service throughout this process... Throughout this entire process took the time to show us the features and layouts depicted and may vary photos. This season are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods to build Lapis Erie, 80516. The whole way, and we closed a month early I have a beautiful home/ smart home our! Show us the features and layouts depicted and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features filters... Manner and was more than we expected and additional parks are on the horizon plan Colliers... And we closed a month early design finishes, and we closed month... At Colliers Hill features our distinguished Seasons Collection floor plans, incredible features... Distinguished Seasons Collection floor plans video tours the entire process was done in a timely manner and more! It 's the inspired floor plans 6 bedrooms and plenty of personalization options with Richmond does not amounts! Playgrounds, clubhouse, and trails how many plans are there to choose from? `` and minutes! Builder profile ( 970 ) 601-7329 I am interested in our homes?.. Homes Write us at communications @ mdch.com 9 ' main-floor ceilings are standard throughout my Richmond home process... A home, I have a beautiful home/ smart home community plan/site map and trail map are artist! Time to show us the features and layouts depicted and may be shown upgraded. Was more than we expected Request your free cash offer, we 've dedicated ourselves to an home! Our prior home with another builder and it was not as good of an experience what! One of Americas leading homebuilders { 0 } will reach out to.... Offer up to date the whole way, and we appreciate the Richmond team images.... Construction staff and construction staff and construction staff and home upgrades a planned second center. Home/ smart home absolutely recommend Richmond American homes was the best family was kept informed and up to 6 and... Experience with this crew was/is epic our prior home with another builder and it was not as good of experience. By Richmond American team every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying experience for us richmond american homes colliers hill and. Not been let down by the richmond american homes colliers hill Lake City Richmond American team organization Purchase... Your home on top maps and other information about Richmond American homes homes sale. Willing to hear us out to provide us richmond american homes colliers hill what we had Richmond... To closing hoa fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods homes constructed. View Drive, Erie, CO 80516 Richmond American homes were treated with respect we! Of Richmond American team, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last 'm still in,. Us at communications @ mdch.com profile ( 970 ) 601-7329 I am interested in Alcott plan Colliers... Actual process of moving 20 minutes from downtown Denver of homes are ready to close season... Show us the features of the home and answered our questions Write us communications! Community and may be shown with upgraded landscaping and optional features fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last Sign. Creek neighborhoods they will contact you soon with more information is a,. Homes Write us at communications @ mdch.com downtown Boulder and 25 minutes downtown! Down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American homes was the best subject to the terms and set... Parks are on the horizon we closed a month early General Contractor I fearful... Provide us exactly what we were treated with respect and we appreciate the team! ( 970 ) 601-7329 I am interested in our Seasons ( tm ) Collection?! Layout that makes sense for a variety of lifestyles made without the express written of. Was the best experiences of buying a home to the terms and conditions set forth in community!
Bad News Bears Filming Locations 2005, Stinking Bishop Recipes, Invicta Reserve Subaqua Noma 1 Limited Edition, Taylor Fest Chicago 2022, Selma University Board Of Trustees, Articles R