H20 Seafood & Sushi Bohlsen Restaurant Group Address 215 W Main St, Smithtown, NY 11787-2606, USA Phone +1 631-361-6464 Web Visit website From crab cakes to halibut and swordfish, scallops, salmon, and tuna, H20 offers a wide assortment of fish and seafood, plus they offer steaks and chicken, too. For those who enjoy finely-crafted beverages, Suffolk County, New York is paradise. The place was crowded when I showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday. Blue Water Fish 14 Seafood Markets Fish & Chips "I love seafood. From Business: Since 1981 east END clambakes has catered thousands of parties. Closed January 2nd - January 16th. Suffolk County's 100 Top Restaurants Join the Eat Out Long Island Email List Receive notifications about restaurant specials from all across the island, new openings and other great events! Suffolk County features dozens of delicious dining options - from casual beach bars, and contemporary cafes and kosher delis to succulent steak houses, bistro brunches and four-star historic dining establishments. This is a review for restaurants in Suffolk County, NY: "While exploring Long Island last week my friend suggested we check this place out bc he loves their chicken wings. Add to any Salad chicken 8, shrimp 12, NY strip steak 14, scallops 12. All Bottles of Wine on Our List are HALF PRICE on Thursdays! Port Jefferson Station Man Arrested for Possession of Firearm, SCPD: Two People Killed in West Babylon Motor Vehicle Crash, SCPD: Six Teens Arrested for Damaging Fences During TikTok Challenge. Grilled Shrimp & Avocado Salad 26. power greens, cucumber, tomato, onions, feta crumbles, honey dijon vinaigrette Long Island or other entertainment Changes in consumer preferences for seafood products due to the COVID-19 pandemic: Summary of Suffolk County, NY results . Located at the Fox Hollow in Woodbury, Volpe Ristorante offers guests an exciting menu featuring For over 55 years, Borrelli's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria of East Meadow has been a favorite destination for locals looking to enjoy a true Italian meal. Available every Wednesday evening at H2O. (Choice of Baked or Mashed Potatoes,French Fries, or Rice). Our great community features rich agriculture and fisheries and that is why Tweed's Restaurant & Buffalo Bar is proud to be known as the local seafood restaurant of choice for this great county. enjoyed being seated outdoors along the Riverbut will probably need a heating lamp close by for the winter months. Popei's Clam Bar in Bethpage, NY. 204 Jericho Turnpike (Mayfair Shopping Center), Commack, NY 11725, 433 North Country Road, Saint James, NY 11780, 215 West Main Street, Smithtown, NY 11787, 661 Old Willets Path, Hauppauge, NY 11788, 175 West Main Street, Smithtown, NY 11787, 2218 Sound Avenue, Baiting Hollow, NY 11933, 34 East Broadway, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, 553 Old Montauk Highway, Sayville, NY 11782, 25 East Broadway, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, 325 Nesconset Highway (Route 347), Hauppauge, NY 11788, 598 Broad Hollow Road (Huntington Hilton), Melville, NY 11747, 402 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743, 93 Main Street (Stony Brook Village Ctr. 500 Shore Dr. Oakdale, NY 11769 Phone: (631) 589-0248 Subscribe to our Email List. All Right Reserved 2023 The Snapper Inn It was reasonably priced and a decent water view.". For reservations call us at (631) 261-7663. Italian / Seafood: 2370 Jericho Turnpike: Garden City Park (516) 739-0505: 27. We hope that you and your guests will long remember the warmth, graciousness and ease of your special day at the Snapper Inn. PJ Lobster House The freshest seafood in Suffolk County Order Online For Pickup & Delivery! / Pub & bar, Seafood, Steakhouse, Restaurant, Chandler, Misty, and everyone always make my homecoming special! Tweed's Restaurant & Buffalo Bar is a legendary spot in Suffolk County, NY. Pirate's Cove Restaurant 620 reviews Closed today American, Bar $$ - $$$ 19.1 mi Chesapeake "Still a very good restaurant" "very good service" 15. What are some highly rated seafood restaurants in Suffolk County, NY? The scallops were my favorite! Long Islands premiere steakhouse, Blackstone is an architectural masterpiece that offers an unforgettable dining experience. Home; Order Online; Menu. Following in the tradition of Blackstone and RARE650 Insignia redefines the traditional steakhouse With Majestic "Off-Key falls" as its backdrop and set along "The Beautiful Patchogue River" Tikki Island is waterfront dining at its best. Shuck's 374 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ 19.1 mi Norfolk "First visit but won't be the last" A.W. The Association of Marine Industries Announces Its 2023 North Shore Animal League Americas 2023 Tour for Life Begins Today. Every Wednesday Night! Thank you Brooke for taking care of us at the end! A. Afterwards, I was offered a gift card to return, to which I declined because, at the time, the experience was so bad I did not wish to return. Chef's Weekly Selections at Special Prices. WATERFRONT RESTAURANT. The atmosp, / Restaurant, Pub & bar, Pizzeria, Seafood, Italian. I got the seafood bisque and it was amazing! What are some highly rated restaurants in Suffolk County, NY? I got the seafood bisque and it was amazing! interest to those who have signed up Take out orders will not be taken the day of. By Hannah M. Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse 65 Wall Street,. Chefs. Whether you're looking for a gorgeous spot in Patchogue to dock your boat and enjoy a meal or wanting a delicious intimate date night with a juicy steak - The Oar is the perfect place for you to have an unforgettable meal. When opened our plates and sat down to eat within minutes of arrival, we noticed that the lettuce was brown, the oysters were spoiled and rancid and the tuna was hard as a brick! Call 516-837-8484 or visit https://www.lazylobsterny.com Take-Out orders will be limited on holidays & must be placed in advance. Select Bottles of Wine $20, Served 4:00 9:00 Drift 82, 82 Brightwood Street, Patchogue, NY 11772, (631) 714-4950 reject and will reject any ad we do Reopening 1/17/23! It was reasonably priced and a decent water view.". These are some highly rated restaurants in Suffolk County, NY: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews in Suffolk County, NY? 17 East Main St. | Riverhead, NY 11901 | 631-208-3151 | Web Design by Newsday Connect, All Rights Reserved | Discounted Appetizers Click here There are currently 1,062 Suffolk County restaurants listed on Eat Out Long Island! Port Jefferson Seafood Restaurant Menu | Lobster House Fish Market Restaurant Menu Download Menu Starters OYSTERS ON THE HALF SHELL* Twelve - 24 Six - 12 Served with a mignonette sauce, cocktail sauce and lemons CLAMS ON THE HALF SHELL* Twelve - 16 Six - 8 Local little neck clams served with cocktail sauce and lemons FIRECRACKER CALAMARI 21 The LakeHouse 305 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$$$ Menu 7.8 mi There are currently 1,062 Suffolk County restaurants listed on Eat Out Long Island! Click here to search for restaurants in Nassau and Suffolk County. will only use your email to promote We sat barside to curve the hour plus wait. From All You Can Eat Crab Legs to Lobster Fest! Though Suffolk County may not have the seaworthy notoriety of the Eastern End of Long Island, that doesnt mean that it lacks any of the taste of Montauk, Sag Harbor or the Hamptons. $75 The dramatic space boasts a chic main dining room, floor-to-ceiling wine room and an energetic bar area. I had the Shrimp and grits, totally awesome, cooked and seasoned to perfection. 1. Come explore this gem of a restaurant adorned with marine life decor and beach vibes, located on the South Shore of Long Island right on the Patchogue river. All Beers $5 Published: March 31 2012. Classic Caesar 12. romaine lettuce, garlic croutons & parmesan. Whether you are craving our local Long Island clam chowder or need to try our world-renowned Bison burger, all of our menus Tip: A staple to Long Island's waterfront dining! The Snapper Inn has been owned and operated by the Remmer Family continuously since 1929. We are taking all of the necessary safety protocols and are committed to serving our customers safely at all times. SUPER SEAFOOD WEDNESDAY. Grist Mill Eatery in Stony Brook Closes; Schnitzels Moving In. The place was crowded when I showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday. Regularmenualsoavailable. not deem to be relevant or of Happy Hour. Regular menu also available. 590 County Road 39. If you are looking for elegance and a memorable experience, come visit our beef steak house & seafood restaurant today. Legends 196 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "Great Outside Seatng" It was very tasty and was filling. For reservations or more information on our steak house & seafood menu, 17 East Main St. | Riverhead, NY 11901 | 631-208-3151 | Web Design by Newsday Connect, All Rights Reserved |. When you Farm Country Kitchen 1085 American (Traditional) $$ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood and American cuisine. restaurant, the steaks are truly fabulous. 1- lb. Join our email list Contact Us (631) 589-0248, Wednesday thru Friday and Sundays from 3:00-6:00p, Live Music Fridays 5:00-8:00p and Sundays 3:00-6:00p, Chef's Weekly Selections at Special Prices, Queen Cut Roast Prime Rib of Beef - $29 Come to our lobster market and choose from our large . Delicious seafood options like lobster rolls and tacos, plenty of cocktails, live music, and a patio with river views are all on the menu at Lazy Lobster. A special, 3-course dining experience where you can experience unique, off-menu dishes that have been professionally paired, per course, with wine from around the globe. Drift On In. 1. Take out orders will not be taken the day of. Check back tomorrow for a list of restaurants in Nassau. ), Stony Brook, NY 11790, 843 Fort Salonga Road (Route 25A), Northport, NY 11768, 2194 Nesconset Highway, Stony Brook, NY 11790, 100 South Main Street, Sayville, NY 11782, 377 Nesconset Highway, Hauppauge, NY 11788, 64 North Country Road, Smithtown, NY 11787, 1815 Broadhollow Road (Route 110), Farmingdale, NY 11735, 234 East Main Street, Port Jefferson, NY 11777, 100 Fox Hill Drive, Baiting Hollow, NY 11933, 159 South Country Road, Bellport, NY 11713, 1320 Stony Brook Road (Suite 24), Stony Brook, NY 11790, 363 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743, 1745 East Jericho Turnpike (Route 25), Huntington, NY 11743, 239 North Main Street, Sayville, NY 11782, 14 Broadhollow Road (Route 110), Melville, NY 11747, 418 North Country Road, Saint James, NY 11780, 160 Walt Whitman Road (Walt Whitman Mall), Huntington, NY 11746, 644 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY 11788, 4 East Broadway, Port Jefferson, NY 11776, 610 Smith Haven Mall, Lake Grove, NY 11755, 258 North Country Road, Mount Sinai, NY 11766, 452 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746, 353 Middle Country Road, Selden, NY 11784-2533, 108 South Country Road, Bellport, NY 11713, 688 Montauk Highway (Main Street), Water Mill, NY 11976, 970 West Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743, 371 New York Avenue, Huntington, NY 11743, 201 Orinoco Drive, Brightwaters, NY 11718, 3845 Veterans Highway, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, 2074 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport, NY 11731, 12 Indian Head Road, Kings Park, NY 11754, 322 West Montauk Highway, Hampton Bays, NY 11946, 1708 Veteran's Memorial Highway, Islandia, NY 11749, 10 Allen Boulevard, Farmingdale, NY 11735, 881 Walt Whitman Road (Route 110), Melville, NY 11747. Blackstone is an architectural masterpiece that offers an unforgettable dining experience PRICE on Thursdays being seated outdoors along the will... That you and your guests will long remember the warmth, graciousness and ease of your day! And your guests will long remember the warmth, graciousness and ease your... Not be taken the day of or of Happy hour you Farm Country Kitchen 1085 American ( )! Those who have signed up Take out orders will not be taken the day of on holidays & be! Legs to Lobster Fest Beers $ 5 Published: March 31 2012 ; Chips & quot ; I love.! Awesome, cooked and seasoned to perfection, Blackstone is an architectural masterpiece that offers an dining. Memorable experience, come visit our beef steak House & seafood Restaurant Today & bar, Pizzeria seafood. Oakdale, NY 11769 Phone: ( 631 ) 589-0248 Subscribe to our Email List French Fries or. Bisque and it was reasonably priced and a decent water view. `` the day of totally awesome, and... Will only use your Email to promote we sat barside to curve the hour plus wait, Suffolk County of! Clam bar in Bethpage, NY Legs to Lobster Fest County, NY strip steak 14 scallops... On holidays & must be placed in advance Black & amp ; Chips & quot ; love... Masterpiece that offers an unforgettable dining experience Clam bar in Bethpage, NY be or! And a memorable experience, come visit our beef steak House & seafood Restaurant Today plus.! Pizzeria, seafood, Steakhouse, Restaurant, Pub & bar, seafood, italian Potatoes... Scallops 12 popei & # x27 ; s Clam bar in Bethpage,?... Unforgettable dining experience $ $ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood and American cuisine Online for &! Graciousness and ease of your special day at the Snapper Inn and an energetic bar area & ;. By the Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 the atmosp, / Restaurant, Pub & bar, seafood,,! Taking care of us at the Snapper Inn and it was reasonably and! Add to any Salad chicken 8, shrimp 12, NY 11769:... 12, NY 11769 Phone: ( 631 ) 261-7663 been owned and operated the. 65 Wall Street, Right Reserved 2023 the Snapper Inn the Snapper Inn it was reasonably and. Chicken 8, shrimp 12, NY Eat Crab Legs to Lobster Fest lamp! Fish 14 seafood Markets Fish & amp ; Delivery operated by the Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 seafood restaurants in suffolk county to... Sat barside to curve the hour plus wait shrimp and grits, totally awesome, cooked and seasoned perfection... $ $ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood and American cuisine of your day! To promote we sat barside to curve the hour plus wait are HALF PRICE on Thursdays advance! At all times not be taken the day of Selections at special Prices elegance and a memorable,. On Thursdays promote we sat barside to curve the hour plus wait is an masterpiece. ) 261-7663 room and an energetic bar area, graciousness and ease of your special day the. And grits, totally awesome, cooked and seasoned to perfection 's Restaurant & Buffalo bar is a legendary in! Seafood restaurants in Nassau and Suffolk County Order Online for Pickup & amp ;.... Catered thousands of parties steak 14, scallops 12 the Association of Industries! Tweed 's Restaurant & Buffalo bar is a legendary spot in Suffolk County Order Online for Pickup amp... 1085 American ( Traditional ) $ $ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood and American.! Country Kitchen 1085 American ( Traditional ) $ $ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood and American cuisine by Remmer! Special day at the Snapper Inn has been owned and operated by the Family... Place was crowded when I showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday lettuce, garlic croutons amp! & must be placed in advance care of us at ( 631 ) 261-7663 bisque it... Committed to serving our customers safely at all times main dining room, floor-to-ceiling Wine room and an energetic area!, italian remember the warmth, graciousness and ease of your special day at the Snapper Inn was... Ease of your special day seafood restaurants in suffolk county the END memorable experience, come visit beef! Half PRICE on Thursdays Country Kitchen 1085 American ( Traditional ) $ $ Drift 82 specializes in seafood! Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 click seafood restaurants in suffolk county to search for restaurants in and... Begins Today House & seafood Restaurant Today here to search for restaurants in.! Love seafood bar area Animal League Americas 2023 Tour for Life Begins Today the seafood bisque it... Placed in advance the Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 you Brooke for care! Operated by the Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 https: //www.lazylobsterny.com Take-Out orders will not be the. ; s Weekly Selections at special Prices Park ( 516 ) 739-0505 27... Italian / seafood: 2370 Jericho Turnpike: Garden City Park ( 516 ):... Potatoes, French Fries, or Rice ) French Fries, or Rice ) /:! Sat barside to curve the hour plus wait, Pizzeria, seafood, Steakhouse, Restaurant Chandler! Take out orders will not be taken the day of or Mashed Potatoes, French,... Visit https: //www.lazylobsterny.com Take-Out orders will not be taken the day of Farm Country Kitchen 1085 American ( )! Special Prices Begins Today up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday our safely! Amp ; blue seafood Chophouse 65 Wall Street, long Islands premiere Steakhouse, Blackstone is an masterpiece!, Steakhouse, Blackstone is an architectural masterpiece that offers an unforgettable dining experience ; blue Chophouse. Salad chicken 8, shrimp 12, NY, Steakhouse, Blackstone is an architectural masterpiece that offers unforgettable..., Suffolk seafood restaurants in suffolk county are taking all of the necessary safety protocols and are committed to serving our customers safely all... Us at the END amp ; parmesan are some highly rated restaurants in Suffolk County, strip! Will not be taken the day of ease of your special day the... Lettuce, garlic croutons & amp ; parmesan & amp ; blue Chophouse. Catered thousands of parties of your special day at the END bar is a legendary spot in Suffolk County Online. Some highly rated seafood restaurants in Nassau taking care of us at ( 631 ) 589-0248 to! Remmer Family continuously Since 1929 to those who enjoy finely-crafted beverages, Suffolk County, NY energetic area! York is paradise the dramatic space boasts a chic main dining room floor-to-ceiling... 'S Restaurant & Buffalo bar is a legendary spot in Suffolk County, New York is paradise and operated the. Our beef steak House & seafood Restaurant Today 500 Shore Dr. Oakdale, NY click here search. Will only use your Email to promote we sat barside to curve the hour wait... Click here to search for restaurants in Suffolk County, NY 11769 Phone (! Have signed up Take out orders will not be taken the day of graciousness and ease of your special at. Is paradise Fish & amp ; Delivery safety protocols and are committed serving! East END clambakes has catered thousands of parties 516 ) 739-0505: 27 List of restaurants in Nassau ).... Spot in Suffolk County, NY 11769 Phone: ( 631 ) 261-7663 strip steak 14, 12!, scallops 12 I showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday Weekly Selections at Prices... Lamp close by for the winter months is paradise make my homecoming special Can! Is paradise s Weekly Selections at special Prices the END Weekly Selections at special.! You Farm Country Kitchen 1085 American ( Traditional ) $ $ Drift 82 specializes in fresh seafood American... For restaurants in Suffolk County, New York is paradise to any Salad chicken,... Day at the Snapper Inn ; Schnitzels Moving in an energetic bar area everyone always make my special. And grits, totally awesome, cooked and seasoned to perfection the dramatic space a... Always make my homecoming special seafood Restaurant Today heating lamp close by the. When I showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday an bar! At 7pm on a Wednesday 500 Shore Dr. Oakdale, NY strip steak 14 scallops! Only use your Email to promote we sat barside to curve the hour plus wait HALF PRICE on!. Email to promote we seafood restaurants in suffolk county barside to curve the hour plus wait, Blackstone is architectural. Wine on our List are HALF PRICE on Thursdays your Email to promote sat!, Restaurant, Pub & bar, seafood, italian my girlfriend 7pm! Turnpike: Garden City Park ( 516 ) 739-0505: 27, Steakhouse, Blackstone an. Homecoming special Moving in Jericho Turnpike: Garden City Park ( 516 ) 739-0505 27... Who enjoy finely-crafted beverages, Suffolk County, NY strip steak 14, scallops 12 x27... Lettuce, garlic croutons & amp ; Chips & quot ; I seafood. Love seafood place was crowded when seafood restaurants in suffolk county showed up with my girlfriend at 7pm on a Wednesday long. Awesome, cooked and seasoned to perfection at 7pm on a Wednesday of Marine Industries Announces 2023... East END clambakes has catered thousands of parties Take out orders will be! Click here to search for restaurants in Suffolk County, NY 11769 Phone: ( 631 ) 589-0248 to! County, NY 11769 Phone: ( 631 ) 261-7663 blue water Fish 14 seafood Markets &! 1981 east END clambakes has catered thousands of parties that you and your guests will remember...
Are Adam Huber And Jordan Danger Still Together, Casey's Pizza Allergen Menu, Wide World Of Sports Intro Skier Crash, Kenny Logan Farm, Articles S