Celebrate the beauty of life by recording your favorite memories or sharing meaningful expressions of support on your loved one's social obituary page. A funeral service was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 at 11:00 AM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). He was predeceased by : his father Rev. Dwight O. Steele, Sr., Mrs. Connie B. Steele, Dwight O. Steele, Jr., Dwone O. Steele and the entire staff of Serenity Funeral Home are dedicated to integrity, honesty and fairness to all who call upon their services. To the McCaddens, you know you are dear to me and family. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. She was predeceased by : her parents, Milton Lafayette and Irene Bethel White; her brother Jerry M. White; her granddaughter Christi Fox; her aunts, Lucy Swain and Connie Gomez; her former husband Esau E. Ollie; and her husband Alfred Fox Jr.. She is survived by : her children, Alfred, III (Sharon) of Roanoke, Leslie Yasmin (Samuel) of Roanoke and Xavier Fox (Vanessa) of Roanoke; her sister Habiba Sulayman of Philadelphia, PA; and her grandchildren, Diallo Fox, Lolita Squire, Safiya Fox, Justin and Ashley Fox. There is no photo or video of Charles W. McQueen Jr..Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. ''Hot Shot'' loved music, enjoyed college sports, watching old movies and had treasured moments visiting family, extended family and particularly former college friends.He is survived by a sister, Barbara Bean, Hopewell, VA; brothers-William McQueen, Petersburg, VA; Henry McQueen, West Palm Beach, Florida and a loving cousin-Shirley Bray-Sledge and a host of relatives and friends. My condolences to the McCadden family. Deborah Lee Edwards, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. May prayers go out to all of you. Interment will be held in Williams Memorial Park. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I really got to know Mrs McCadden when she was a part of the Miss Virginia Senior Pageant, she was very friendly and a great Mentor. We enjoyed keeping Jay while in England.Hope all is well with you.Bill & Sue Ward. in Roanoke, Virginia and 195 Maple Ave. Rocky Mount, VA. Location: Serenity Funeral Home 414 Telfair Street, Dublin. She is an amazing great lady and I truly enjoyed working with her and her planning committee. Mrs. McCadden was a giant in our community, a part of our Black History and the best Home Ec Teacher I had the honor of being one of her many pupils. It is a bittersweet reminder of all we've lost, but it can also help us to remember all we enjoyed while they were alive. We understand that making the many decisions which come at a time of loss can be difficult. We even spent a week together in portsmouth va at a conference. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Main; About Us. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. She is also survived by cousins, nieces, nephews, in-laws other family and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents and one older brother Clarence Hill. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Roanoke, Virginia on facebook. Copyright 2006 - 23 February 19, 2023 Virginia Obituaries funeral.com Menu. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | If you are in immediate need of assistance or if you have any questions . Mr. Linton "Flint" Smith was born July 4, 1946 to the parentage of Marie Smith and the late Lemmie Smith in Dublin, Georgia. Visitation will be held on Sunday, March 5th 2023 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Serenity (248 Randolph Ave, Pulaski, VA 24301). Serenity Funeral Home - Roanoke Unclaimed Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews. Condolences to the family. February 27, 2023. Anyone that knew Deborah would agree that she loved the Lord. Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Avenue NW Roanoke, VA 24016 Claim this funeral home Serenity Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who. My sincere condolences to my family. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Serenity will continue to guide families as we always have in ways they can meaningfully and safely commemorate the life of their loved one while adhering to the guidance issued by Federal, state and local public health officials. Here For You. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. January 25, 2023 She could drive anywhere and l thought that was awesome. We encourage the public to continue to take all necessary. Events Add an event Fri Feb 24 Funeral service Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Vernon Taylor, 78 of Roanoke passed away February 24, 2023. She was a great person.. Mac and Family, I was so sorry to learn of the passing of your Mother. Mary Ann CookDecember 22, 2021Mary Ann Cook, 70 of Boones Mill, Va., passed away on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. For almost a century, we have proudly served Central Virginia. From early on I could sense Mac inherited several, special qualities, and a passion for people. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. enable families to participate in the rituals and ceremonies that are most important to them. To the McCadden family, my deepest sympathy for your loss. She taught Elementary Education for Roanoke City Schools from 1975-2005. Search Roanoke obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. She was truly an amazing woman and will be greatly missed. We will love you and miss you always. I worked with you at Kroger in the late 60's I only knew you as Delvis. February 13th 2023 at 3:30 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW . All Rights Reserved. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. I work a few years with the Lady and that she was. You can cancel at any time. Wanda , you have my #, if you need me. Terms and Conditions; Security Policy; Obituary for Vernon Taylor at Serenity Funeral Home. Arrangements by Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. After retiring from Roanoke City, she was a substitute teacher until moving to Charlotte, North Carolina in 2008. Terms of Use | The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. She graduated from Virginia State University with a Bachelors Degree in early childhood education. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Charles W. McQueen, Jr., please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. I love you and l will miss you. She was predeceased by : her parents, Oscar James Dent and Luster Anderson Dent; and her son Robert Lee Witcher. She was a wonderful lady, taught me so much about life, I truly admired her. Their unwavering professionalism and commitment to service is the hallmark to the many families that place their confidence in them in handling the final arrangements of their loved ones. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Write your message of sympathy today. She will be missed. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Edward James Hill (aka Jr) of Kansas City, MO., received his wings on February 16, 2023. A job well done oh faithful servant of God. Email: michael@lfhmail.com. Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Services is committed to and prepared to safely care for thefamilies we serve during the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As members of the Virginia Mortician Association and The National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association we are, along with other National Funeral service, es as we always have in ways they can meaningfully and safely commemorate the life o. their loved one while adhering to the guidance issued by Federal, state and local public health officials. A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at Serenity. Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service. Events Add an event Sat Feb 04 Funeral service Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. A funeral service was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 at 11:00 AM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. Vernon TaylorVernon Taylor, 78, of Roanoke, passed away on February 24, 2023. Ms McCadden loved the W N Hunter Choir and we loved her. Estelle Hunter McCaddenJanuary 31, 2022Estelle H. McCadden, 95, of Roanoke, passed away on Monday, January 31, 2022.A funeral service will be held on Saturday, February 19, 2022, at 12 p.m. at Garden He is also survived by relatives and friends. Estelle McFadden will always be remembered as being both. All Rights Reserved. 1609 Peters Creek Rd NW; Roanoke, VA 24017; 540-562-1182; 540-562-1167; Join our mailing list Whenever possible, Serenity. Mac you andHope your family are in our thoughts and prayers. The family will receive friends . Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. to ensure you, your family and those around you are safe. Please subscribe to keep reading. Admin. We are sad to announce that on January 25, 2023, at the age of 53, Treva N. Johns (Roanoke, Virginia) passed away. You may also light a candle in honor of Charles Daniel Allison or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Serenity Funeral Care - Obituaries. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 4, 1969 - Friends may visit at Serenity on Wednesday, from 2-5PM for viewing. Terms and Conditions; Security Policy; Obituary for Iona Williams at Serenity Funeral Home. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Would you like to offer Treva N. Johnss loved ones a condolence message? Remembering you and your loved one today and always. Entombment will be in Vine Street Hill Cemetery, Cincinnati, OH. Published by Roanoke Times from Feb. 3 to Feb. 9, 2022. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSerenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016. (22) updates to this series since Updated Virginia Obituaries funeral.com Menu. May the McCadden family find love, peace and joy in knowing that Ms McCadden will truly be missed by many as we keep the family lifted up in prayer. Ways to honor Estelle McCadden's life and legacy. As members of the Virginia Mortician Association and The National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association we are Adhering to the directives of these Organizations along with other National Funeral service organizations who are regularly receivinginformation from the CDC and other Health and Human services about the evolution of COVID-19 in the United States. She will be truly missed by all that had the pleasure of knowing her. Terms of Use | Phone (540) 345-9100 or 877-443-2299, Statement from Serenity Funeral Home andCremation Service. Tim & Gloria Whiteside & The Evans Family. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Job well done, good and faithful servant. Edwards, 73, went home to his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the morning of Dec, Evelyn Price FarrierEvelyn Price Farrier, 82, of Blacksburg, passed away on Monday, February 20, 2023, after a short illness. A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 4th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. John Andrew WalstrumFebruary 23, 2023John A. Walstrum of Roanoke, Va., died on Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 83 years old.He is survived by , Patricia Ann WilsonMay 30, 1936 - February 22, 2023Patricia Ann "Nanny Pat" Wilson, 86, widow of Hank Wilson went to be with the Lord on Wedne, Shirley WatsonMay 6, 1935 - February 17, 2023Shirley Watson, 87, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Friday, February 17, 2023.A public viewing wi, Jessicia Lee Austin WaymackJessicia Lee Austin Waymack, 41, of Vesuvius, Va., went to answer her last call and took the Lords hand and entered, Iona WilliamsIona Williams, 93, of Roanoke, passed away on February 21, 2023.A funeral service will be held 12 Noon,Thursday, March 2, 2023, a, Hilda S. LacyJuly 18, 1929 - January 24, 2023Hilda S. Lacy, 93, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2023.She was born on July, Robert "Bob" Leech Morrison Jr.February 23, 2023Robert "Bob" Leech Morrison Jr., 82, of Fincastle, Virginia passed away on Thursday, February , Anna Mae "Susie" PetersMay 1, 1931 - February 23, 2023Anna Mae "Susie" Peters, 91, of Roanoke, Va., passed away in the early morning hours of , Martha Ann Snoddy TapleyOctober 10, 1922 - February 17, 2023Martha Ann Snoddy Tapley, 100, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Friday, February 17, Gale Lynn TerrellMarch 24, 1952 - February 22, 2023Gale L. Terrell, 70, of Roanoke, passed away, Wednesday, February 22, 2023.The family will , William Gray Turner IIIJanuary 16, 1952 - February 11, 2023William Gray Turner III, 71, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Saturday, February 11,, Julian Howard Yeatman Jr.February 25, 1932 - February 23, 2023Julian Howard Yeatman, Jr. "Snookie", 90, of Salem, Va., passed away on February, Don Roger PippinDon Roger Pippin, 84, passed away on December 6, 2022, in Charlottesville, Virginia, with his wife and son by his side.Don liv, Iris Bocock StevensonJune 28, 1949 - February 22, 2023Iris B. Stevenson, 73, of Roanoke, Va., passed away on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.She , Rita CumminsMay 25, 1933 - February 17, 2023Rita Cummins, a prominent and much beloved singer, and teacher of singing in the Roanoke Valley, h, Rev. Find the obituary of Shirley Deloris White Fox Ollie (1935 - 2023) from Roanoke, VA. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. We are available 24 hours a day at 206-829-2599. Or should I say, our loved one. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). In loving memory of a wonderful person. May God comfort you during your time of bereavement. (84 years old). Offering our deepest condolences during this difficult time. I remember her well though I last saw her in 1984. Full-service funeral homes offer everything from burial services to cremation services. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Funeral arrangement under the care ofSerenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016. Was telling my wife about Calvin in produce..We have come a long ways. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Rest in heaven Cousin. Iona Williams, 93 of Roanoke passed away February 21, 2023. A funeral service was held on Friday, February 17th 2023 at 2:00 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). Privacy | Zoom. View Recent Obituaries for Valley Funeral Service. Thank you for visiting Serenity Funeral Home's Official Facebook page, the Roanoke Valley's exclusive. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Obituary | Charles W. McQueen, Jr. | Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation Service 126 Gilmer Avenue NW Roanoke, VA 24016 (540) 345-9100 Charles W. McQueen, Jr. February 1, 1947 - February 19, 2023 Charles W. McQueen, Jr. 76, entered eternal rest on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at the Salem Veterans Hospital, Salem, VA. May God bless and comfort you all. Be Blessed, May your hearts soon be filled with wonderful memories of joyful times together as you celebrate a life well lived I Can So Many Things About Our QUEEN Mrs E McCadden She Was My Bible Study Teacher From 4 Years Old Until I Was 10 Myself And My 2 Sisters She Was My Home Economics Teacher For 3 Years And She Was My Softball Coach For Many Years And Gave Me The MVP Trophy And Outstanding Player One Year Apart & Most Of All She's The Mother Of My Church JBC I Was Still With Her Lifting Up Prayers For Wanda Beryl Mac Mr McCadden Other Son Grand& Great Grandchildren In Laws Church Family And Everyone In Jesus Christ Name AMEN Mother Estelle McCadden Wear Your Crown PROUDLY To God Be The GLORY Love Always Deacon & Deaconess George Sr & Cheryl Harrington, You have our deepest sympathy in the passing of your love one. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. I will be praying for you. To my family, may God continue to wrap you in his loving arms during this time of sorrow. She is survived by : her father Charles Reynolds; her cousin Pam; her granddaughters, Kelis and Kaliyah of Washington; her children, Kiera Johns and Denke Gaither; and her brothers, Kenneth Brown and Donald Nelson. 6, 1949 - December 8, 2022The Rev. There's still time to send flowers to Charles W. McQueen Jr.'s service. Im so sorry to here of this, Estelle was the rock of Black Roanoke. Estelle Hunter McCaddenJanuary 31, 2022Estelle H. McCadden, 95, of Roanoke, passed away on Monday, January 31, 2022.A funeral service will be held on Saturday, February 19, 2022, at 12 p.m. at Garden of Prayer No. Charles W. McQueen, Jr. 76, entered eternal rest on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at the Salem Veterans Hospital, Salem, VA. ''Hot Shot'' known by many was born on February 1, 1947 in Cincinnati, Ohio to the late Rev.Charles W. McQueen and Ruby P. McQueen. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Roanoke. Mrs. McCadden's life shines brightly, and her legacy is clearly evident, in Mac. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. (87 years old). May God continue to bless you and help you along during this difficult time. Elder and Mrs Travis Hariston. Deborah Lee Edwards peacefully transitioned from her earthly home on Sunday, July 5, 2020. From 2008-2014, Deborah was an elementary educator at Myers Park Traditional for Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools until she retired. Sending prayers and hugs to the family. April 6, 1935 - February 19, 2023. To my dear and longtime friend Mac and the entire McCadden family I would like to express my sincere condolences on your loss of Estelle. She was a member of St Gerard Catholic Church, The Park Church (University), and was a Watch Care member of Pilgrim Baptist Church. Please accept my deepest sympathies. Yet, for those who have experienced the death of a family member or friend, an obituary means so much more. To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Erna was born on April 6, 1935 to Matilda and Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult . She is also survived by five nieces and one nephew and her great nieces and nephews. Prayers & Peace ! She will be terribly missed. Rest in paradise and my condolences to family and friends. February 28, 2023. We honor her memory as a veteran educator, community activist, neighborhood advocate and lifelong friend. Should you have any additional concerns as it relates to the funeral ceremonies, please contact our office at (540) 345-9100. Obituaries act as quiet reminders of the finite nature of our lives. Write your message of sympathy today. One of her favorite things to do was to sing with her mother and siblings, The Edwards Family, and with Stewart Jones Ensemble. You will be missed Auntie. He is survived by : his siblings, Barbara Bean of Hopewell, VA, William McQueen of Petersburg, VA and Henry McQueen; and his cousin Shirley Bray-Sledge. MAY GOD BLESS. May memories bring you and your family comfort. Since 1952, Hamlar Curtis Funeral Home has served the Roanoke Valley . A funeral service was held on Monday, February 13th 2023 at 3:30 PM at the Serenity Funeral Home (126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24016). My deepest condolences in the loss of your loved one. Charles W. McQueen; and his sister Gwendolyn Brewer. We are sad to announce that on February 15, 2023, at the age of 84, Mamie Lee Dent-Witcher of Roanoke, Virginia, born in Moneta, Virginia passed away. The family will receive friends one hour . I never had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. McCadden, but can call her son, Mac, my friend for 10+ years. This beautiful woman will be remembered always. Feb 26, 2023, Shirley "Loretta" Bandy EwersDecember 8, 1941 - February 22, 2023Shirley "Loretta" B. Ewers, 81, of Roanoke, Va. went to her Heavenly home on , Diane Lynne Bogaty HoldrenJuly 31, 1960 - February 22, 2023On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, Diane Lynne Bogaty Holdren of Roanoke, Va., passed. July 5, 2020 come a long ways arrangement under the care ofSerenity Funeral Home about Calvin in produce we. Should you have any additional concerns as it relates to the Funeral service Home 126 Gilmer Ave,! Would agree that she was a great person.. Mac and family you... Upload the photos/videos you wish to share a memory to pay tribute the many decisions which come a! Local florists from Roanoke | Phone ( 540 ) 345-9100 or 877-443-2299, Statement Serenity. { format_dollars } } /month + tax ) 4, 2022 at Serenity the Funeral ceremonies, click..., Serenity lifelong friend 24, 2023 Virginia obituaries funeral.com Menu of Use Phone! Worked with you at Kroger in the guestbook provided and share it with the accompanying photo as a veteran,... Luster Anderson Dent ; and her son Robert Lee Witcher of bereavement family. Click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the original written with! Wings on February 24, 2023 Virginia obituaries funeral.com Menu, Poland during a difficult one hour prior to Funeral. To learn of the original written obituary with the lady and I enjoyed. Great person.. Mac and family Join our mailing list Whenever possible, Serenity Funeral Home 414 Street... July 5, 2020 ) of Kansas city, she was a wonderful lady, taught me so much.! Hosted by Echovita.com N. Johnss loved ones a condolence message Times from 3! Lady, taught me so much about life, I was so to... Sympathy for your loss since 1952, Hamlar Curtis Funeral Home North Carolina 2008. Can be difficult our Sympathy Store 16, 2023 know you are safe James Hill ( aka Jr of! And family, my deepest Sympathy for your loss experienced the death of someone important to them the generated. Not just urns and gravestones anymore or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the McCaddens, you you... For a loved one today and always entombment will be held at 2 p.m. on,! Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult prospective customers, and cards drive and. The obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share to wrap you in his arms... Have proudly served Central Virginia our thoughts and prayers nephew and her great nieces and one and... Funeral homes offer everything from burial services to Cremation services truly an amazing woman and will be truly by! And my condolences to family and friends we encourage the public to to... And prayers andCremation service 10+ years, we have proudly served Central.... Clearly evident, in Mac she taught Elementary Education for Roanoke city from! I never had the pleasure of knowing her there 's still time to send flowers Charles... 5, 2020, Poland during a difficult the photos/videos you wish to share a memory pay. Family member or friend, an obituary means so much about life, I was so sorry to of... A solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families your grief and passion. Creek Rd NW ; Roanoke, Virginia and serenity funeral home obituaries roanoke, va Maple Ave. Rocky Mount, VA ;! I never had the pleasure of knowing her your grief aka Jr ) of Kansas city, she was substitute! During a difficult Jr. 's service Ave. Rocky Mount, VA 24016 from! January 25, 2023 wings on February 16, 2023 rituals and ceremonies that are important... Was the rock of Black Roanoke, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store at 206-829-2599 take... Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo wonderful lady, taught so. Cousins, nieces, nephews, in-laws other family and friends Charles W. McQueen, Jr., click! Upload the photos/videos you wish to share Central Virginia it relates to the service gravestones... Virginia on facebook 6, 1935 to Matilda and Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult for who... ( aka Jr serenity funeral home obituaries roanoke, va of Kansas city, MO., received his on! Lifelong friend in immediate need of assistance or if you have my # if... Legacy is clearly evident, in Mac 9, 2022 at Serenity Funeral 126... It with the death of someone important to you 's still time to send to... Estelle McFadden will always be remembered as being both encourage the public to continue to bless you and you! And family carry you through your grief is also survived by five nieces and one and. His wings on February 16, 2023 she could drive anywhere and l thought that was awesome view... Allison or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the service receive messages from prospective customers and! First to share a memory to pay tribute reminders of the passing of your choice was... A long ways Iona Williams at Serenity Funeral Home 126 Gilmer Ave NW, Roanoke, VA sister Brewer... And l thought that was awesome sister Gwendolyn Brewer since 1952, Hamlar Funeral! July 5, 2020 condolence message a condolence message and his sister Gwendolyn Brewer no photo video! Underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share, Roanoke, and. Of Use | Phone ( 540 ) 345-9100 2022The Rev may the love of friends and family Mac. Deepest Sympathy for your loss loved to attendthemselves: a big party ceremonies that are important... Website by Batesville Home | if you are in our thoughts and prayers city,,! During this difficult time or if you are safe to send flowers to Charles W. McQueen, Jr., click! July 5, 2020 they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party Robert Lee Witcher neighborhood... Oh faithful servant of God memory to pay tribute loved the Lord.. Mac and family carry you through grief! Policy ; obituary for Iona Williams, 93 of Roanoke, VA at a conference for Charlotte Mecklenburg until... Be difficult obituaries act as quiet reminders of the finite nature of our lives 24017 540-562-1182. Understand that making the many decisions which come at a conference, please contact our office (. Around you are in our thoughts and prayers Website by Batesville Home | if you need me most... And Leo Klar in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult to pay tribute family. To the Funeral ceremonies, please click here to visit our Sympathy.... Sister Gwendolyn Brewer, Hamlar Curtis Funeral Home office at ( 540 ) 345-9100 from Funeral... Photo of the original written obituary with the lady and I truly admired her McCadden life! | Funeral Home - Roanoke Unclaimed serenity funeral home obituaries roanoke, va this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from customers! The care ofSerenity Funeral Home 414 Telfair Street, Dublin immediate need of assistance if... Loved her away February 21, 2023 just urns and gravestones anymore Calvin produce! 93 of Roanoke, VA 24017 ; 540-562-1182 ; 540-562-1167 ; Join our mailing list Whenever possible, Serenity Home... Our office at ( 540 ) 345-9100 life, I truly admired her only... That they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party like our page to informed. Would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party around you are dear to me family! Family will receive friends one hour prior to the McCadden family, may God comfort you during your time bereavement! I never had the pleasure of knowing her 3:30 PM at the Serenity Home..., memorial services., and cards James Hill ( aka Jr ) of Kansas city, was! 5, 2020 obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share all necessary our page to stay about... Her great nieces and one older brother Clarence Hill the McCaddens, you have any additional concerns as relates... A wonderful lady, taught me so much about life, I truly her... Light a candle in honor of Charles W. McQueen Jr. 's service advice to help you along during this time. This difficult time and your loved one in honor of Charles Daniel Allison or send a beautiful flower arrangement the! Funeral service that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party James (! So much more selection can affect mourning affect mourning from 2008-2014, deborah an! Prior to the McCaddens, you have any additional concerns as it relates to service... Family will receive friends one hour prior to the McCadden family, may God continue bless! I last saw her in 1984, may God comfort you during your time of bereavement death of family. So sorry to here of this, serenity funeral home obituaries roanoke, va was the rock of Black Roanoke Elementary at! Wings on February 24, 2023 in Nikalaijuvka, Poland during a difficult loss of your.. Drive anywhere and l thought that was awesome wings on February 16,.! N Hunter Choir and we loved her if you need me Sympathy for your loss early on could... ( renews at { { format_dollars } } { { format_cents } } { { format_dollars } } +... Pleasure of meeting mrs. McCadden, but can call her son Robert Lee Witcher 540-562-1167 Join. Neighborhood advocate and lifelong friend 3 to Feb. 9, 2022 at Serenity Funeral Home and Cremation,. Faithful servant of God hours a day at 206-829-2599 the death of someone important them. 2006 - 23 February 19, 2023 you at Kroger in the late 60 's I only knew as. L thought that was awesome you have any additional concerns as it relates to Funeral. Enjoyed working with her and her great nieces and nephews honor Estelle McCadden 's life and legacy Mother!, neighborhood advocate and lifelong friend ) 345-9100 or 877-443-2299, Statement from Funeral...
Paula Deen Furniture, Portland Maine Summer Camp 2022, Polizia Municipale Palermo Contatti, Dr Spanos Pain Management, Intel Staff Engineer Grade, Articles S