Shrek tras no aguantar su insistencia, le permite quedarse en su pantano una noche. Dragon blows a heart-shaped smoke ring at Donkey. Oh, it s you! I get half the booty. Donkey rips a flower off a nearby bush, which happens to be a blue flower with red thorns, and takes off running. Suddenly Fiona's eyes open wide and light up. I got a great idea! FIONA: Of course, you are. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Don't die Shrek. (Drops from the log. Shrek manages to grab Donkey out of the way just as the dragon breathes another fireball. He hears a huge ripping sound and looks over at Fiona, who has torn the bark off of a tree with her bare hands. SHREK: So, um, what did Fiona say about me? See?! GINGERBREAD MAN: Well, she's married to the muffin man. Look, there's Bloodnut the Flatulent. SHREK: What? Fiona screams as Shrek suddenly smashes the door down with his shoulder, still holding onto her arm. Man those guards! Donkey faints and falls into a pile of leaves. Standing at the height of four and a half feet, he is much shorter than Fiona. I'm gonna die. FIONA: But wait, Sir Knight! FARQUAAD: Beast, I'll make you regret the day we met! You're not coming home with me. Once again everyone else claps. Geppetto takes the money and walks off. After a brief silence, Shrek comes up of the outhouse. I tell him, I tell him not Fiona picks the last petal off the sunflower, smiling. I -- I've been this way as long as I can remember. Don't look down. You can't breathe a word. FIONA: I pray that you take this favour as a token of my gratitude. Can I tell you that you that you was great back there? Ogres are like onions! SHREK: You know, maybe there's a good reason donkeys shouldn't talk. How do you let her down real easy so her feelings aren't hurt, but you don't get burned to a crisp and eaten? Hapaya! Go on this quest for me, and I'll give you your swamp back. THE CAPTAIN: Right. You could recite an epic poem for me. MIRROR: Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from the land of fancy. SHREK: (holds up a mug of beer) Can't we just settle this over a pint? Please let me introduce myself. INT. They thought they was all of that. Take love's true form. SHREK: Just, Donkey - - Let's have a dance then, shall me? And I'm not goin' out there by myself. DONKEY: I was hoping this would be a happy ending. On a mission to retrieve a gorgeous princess from the clutches of a fire-breathing dragon, Shrek teams up with an unlikely compatriot -- a wisecracking donkey. Farquaad grabs ahold of his crown and puts it on. DONKEY: All right, all right. I guess I am just a big, stupidugly ogre. BISHOP: People of Duloc, we gather here today to bear witness to the union. Fiona glances nervously at the window, noticing the sun slowly dropping toward the horizon. IMDB. The story follows an ogre, Shrek, who is on a quest to get his swamp back from an evil lord and gives a funny take on the friends he makes along the way. The Shrek Plot in Spanish. She enters the cave and puts the bark door up behind her. DONKEY: Don't feel bad, Princess. FIONA: Uh, you know, I'll make you some tea. The Internet Movie Script Database (IMSDb) The web's largest movie script resource! (yanks the wreath off Donkey's head). FIONA: Put me down, or you will suffer the consequences! The chain does not hang low enough for him to be able to grab Donkey and he swings over Dragon. SHREK: What you're doing is the opposite of help. You're so wrapped up in layers, onion boy, you're afraid of your own feelings. That's my princess! DONKEY: Yes. In the center of a stadium-like arena, Duloc Knights are gathered as a large crowd of citizens watches on from the stands. If for any reason the winner is unsuccessful, the first runner-up will take his place. Farquaad chuckles then motions to the bishop to indulge Fiona. other men and wetting the ground. He already said it. Her sad look turns to bitterness. Shrek picks up the last knight, spinning him over his head and then throwing him against the post of the wrestling ring. DONKEY: What's the matter with you? (smiles evilly). Shrek walks off. Lord Farquaad es un malvado que est obsesionado con convertirse en rey, pero la nica forma de lograrlo es casarse con una princesa. DONKEY: Man, isn't this romantic? Suddenly the magic of the spell pulls Fiona away. SHREK: Do you think maybe he's compensating for something? Script: Gingy. Elsewhere, Shrek spots a light in the window of a tower. 335. Okay. Shrek es un ogro verde y solitario que tiene su hogar en un pantano. (sigh) When I was a little girl, a witch cast a spell on me. FIONA: I can't just marry whoever I want. How do you do that? Back, beast! Fiona and Farquaad are standing at the altar as the priest conducts the ceremony. Farquaad drops his weapon and looks up. DONKEY: Cool. FIONA: Oh! No, no. More dwarves run inside the house and shut the door behind them. Farquaad doesn't listen to the mirror at all, too busy formulating a plan. Help! Who's hiding them? The Big Bad Wolf and a wizard point at each other. DONKEY: Whoa! Fiona grabs Donkey's head and pulls it down to her. Fiona kneels down and takes Donkey's head in her arms. Donkey begins to hum 'On the Road Again'. SHREK: Okay! Among the attendees are the fairytale creatures once banished to the swamp, as well as a few Duloc Guards. Donkey, unable to grab on, falls off but Shrek catches him by the tail. I could feel it. That's it right there. Nobody else! Shrek The Third (2007) - Available to rent on Prime Video. The greatest fairy tale never told.. (Shushes Donkey). (Shrek slams the door, shutting Donkey outside) I mean, I do like the outdoors. (the dragon growls) Oh, what large teeth you have! You are ugly. Guards! She hangs limply while Shrek carries her and Donkey walks behind them. I'm scarier than anything we're going to see in this forest. Take it and go before I change my mind. DONKEY: Blue flower, red thorns. 2001 93 minutes MPAA rating. I don't give permission to-- hey! (he turns back around and Donkey is right in front of him.) I didn't know you wrote poetry. The bishop gasps, shuts his book, and quietly slinks off. Blue flower, red thorns. DONKEY: Wait a minute. No! Fiona, expecting a different question, removes the weedrat while Shrek is annoyed by the words that couldn't come out. DONKEY: Maybe it's a perk! Shrek takes her by the shoulders and forcefully shakes her. I'll handle the stairs. MIRROR: Well, technically you're not a king. SHREK: Believe me, Donkey, if it was me, you'd be dead. All of you, move it! That's another thing we have in common. Donkey and Shrek are now walking through the fields heading away from Duloc. And the first thing I'm gonna do is build a ten-foot wall around my land. (waves the torch at Shrek.) Hang on now. I sure as heck ain't no coward. What does SHREK mean? No! Shrek dodges the fire and runs away, leaping over several rows of chains. I'm king! She leans over to kiss Farquaad but Shrek pulls her away by the hand. Okay, um, ogres are like onions. Hey, what are you doing? Now my patience has reached its end! But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. DONKEY: Let me get this straight. (Farquaad s GUARDS bring GINGY onstage.) (laughs). Notes. Oh, no, No! Well, ok, I ain't gonna lie. As "Puss in Boots: The Last Wish" opens . That's bad! They gaze up into the sky as Shrek points out certain star constellations to Donkey. Hidden in the shadows of the cave, Fiona's eyes were sympathetic. SHREK: Sure, it's big enough, but look at the location. There are little wooden people inside and they begin to sing. The captain hands over the reward to the villager who turned the witch in. And I know you two were diggin' on each other. Fiona sheepishly smiles at Shrek. She looks down and spots the sunflower left by the door. You were saying? 45. No! DONKEY: Oh, come on, Shrek. There's no our. DONKEY: Uh-uh! I'm an ogre! Donkey jumps after them. This 37 page EDITABLE Shrek 2 Spanish Movie Guide enables teachers to teach useful and fun vocabulary expressions while giving students useful application listening, writing, and drawing activities that go along with this fun, easy-to-understand movie. Fiona smacks Shrek on the back of the head and screams in frustration. Oh, good Lord. Sin embargo, esa misma madrugada descubre que su hogar ha sido invadido por muchos personajes de cuentos de hadas, quienes fueron enviados al lugar por el malvado Lord Farquaad. Shrek turns, takes note of the princess and walks across the room over to her. This is the transcript for the 2001 film, Shrek. He gets sprinkled with fairy dust and starts floating upwards. An ogress emerges from the cloud of flour, approaching Donkey. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. Shrek terrifies the mob with a great frightening roar, his spit extinguishing all the remaining torches. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. This document was uploaded by user and they confirmed that they have the permission to share it. As they reach the middle of the bridge the fire burns the bridge and it snaps in half. DONKEY: Shrek, what are you doing? I like that. MIRROR: Bachelorette number one is a mentally abused shut-in from a kingdom far, far away. There's so much to do! . DONKEY: (as he's done singing and we fade to black) Oh, that's funny. Cut to a storybook that reads "And they lived ugly ever afterTHE END". DONKEY: It is, around your half. Shrek laughs, but then groans as Donkey doesn't get the joke. Shrek hops over a set of ropes that appears to make up a wrestling ring. Hold on. Soft music plays in the background. I heard enough last night. This film is about as funny as they come. Ogres are not like cakes. That is a nice boulder. Shrek runs for the cathedral doors but Donkey hurries to get in his way. I know what I smell. Oh, I know! SHREK: Yeah, sorry, lady. Shrek takes the mug and smashes the spigot off the large barrel of beer behind him. Shrek spins back around with a hopeful look on his face while Fiona tries to regain her composure. I rescue pretty damsels, man, I'm good. DONKEY: She wasn't talkin' about you. (laughs). Yeah. No! Behind a broken wall, a giant eye opens to see an unaware Donkey. Shrek pushes past him but Donkey pins him against the door. After breaking out of the forest, the group arrives onto a small rise where an old, ruined windmill stands. He huffed and he puffed and hesigned an eviction notice. FIONA: Hey! He jumps on it just as Dragon tries to bite them and slides down it. Shrek brings the knight over to Donkey, who leans on the ropes and headbutts the knight. A group of birds flocks out the top of the roof, startling Donkey. Good night. Shrek and Fiona ride away in their carriage. What am I? SHREK Oh, come on! But you can become one. No! Arabic. The swamp is a mess but the fairytale creatures are gone. Shrek and Donkey, two stalwart friends, off on a whirlwind big-city adventure. Those waiting in line include Peter Pan, who is carrying Tinkerbell in a cage, Geppetto who is carrying Pinocchio, and a farmer carrying the Three Little Pigs. Donkey, frantic, begins to scamper around hysterically. Bookmark. I'll make you a deal. Shrek and Fiona both try to eat dinner but start crying. Shrek shakes the torch until the dwarf falls into a pond. Donkey gasps and makes eye contact with Shrek. They forgive each other! MIRROR: So, will it be: bachelorette number one, bachelorette number two, or bachelorette number three? The Three Bears (minus Mama Bear) sit around the fire, the Pied Piper is playing his pipe and the rats are all running to him, some elves are directing flight traffic so that the fairies and witches can landetc. BISHOP: And so, by the power vested in me BISHOP: I now pronounce you husband and wife DONKEY: Mother Fletcher! DONKEY: Shrek! Mama Bear is now a taxidermized rug. SHREK: No. En el camino de regreso, Fiona se siente arrepentida por haber tratado mal a Shrek, as que decide hacer las paces con l y juntos entablan una gran amistad en su aventura. Try the veal! Knights, new plan! Also available to rent on Apple TV, Amazon , Google Play , iTunes , YouTube. This includes taking a mud shower, brushing his teeth with bugs, bathing in a muddy pond, gathering giant slugs for dinner, and painting a warning sign. He sees the Three Blind Mice on his table. There's just me and my swamp. Thunder strikes and crows circling the castle can be heard. DONKEY: Hey, that is unwanted physical contact. I respect that, Shrek. It's preposterous! I'm lookin' down! My mouth was open and everything. (Advancing toward her) I'm a delivery boy. (walks off). Shrek, still standing nearby with his back turned, is hurt by the comment. They make their through the crowd. Donkey looks suspiciously over at the large pile of firewood already piled up. The most challenging part is hiring the voice actors for the job. All rights go to Fandango Movies, I do n. Jocks bring the nectar to the hive. She breathes a sigh of relief. Shrek yelps and jumps away. Only a true friend would be that truly honest. No one answers. FIONA: Well --yes, actually! Al llegar al castillo, Burro es el encargado de distraer a la dragona, quien se enamora de l. DONKEY: Princess? MOUSE 2: It's not home, but it'll do just fine. The crowd cheers and applauds. He sees several shadows moving and looks around. SHREK: Does anyone else know where to find him? The Captain looks behind himself and sees that all the other guards have abandoned him. Shrek swatting at a bunch of flies and mosquitoes. She hurries over to him. Reading the scripts. DONKEY: Hey, now. Unfamiliar dangerous situation, I might add. (continues to bounce and sway as he backs Donkey across the bridge). DONKEY: And you know what else? 43. Donkey sheepishly smiles and Shrek sighs in annoyance. Dragon ends up in front of them and breathes fire. They hear a trumpet fanfare from afar and head over to investigate. I live alone! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! 41. It is the sequel to Shrek. Disponible en Peacock, Prime Video, iTunes. FARQUAAD: No, I have a better idea. How about that? What a load of -. Bring it in! DONKEY: All right, that's what I like to hear, man. If you want to change the language back to English, simply go back to the settings icon and select "English . We can keep going. Wait a minute! SHREK: Wait a second. This was not Shrek's intention. DONKEY: Uhhhh! Where you dumped those fairy tale creatures! By myself, outside. FIONA: You're -- you're wonderful. Taken aback, Shrek drops Donkey and begins walking after Fiona. Farquaad gestures to the man with the prompter card holds up a card that says 'Laugh'. He sits down, lights a candle made out of his own earwax, and begins eating. Now I'm a flying, talking donkey. OLD WOMAN: No, no! She's lifted up into the air and she hovers while the magic works around her. Shrek gestures towards the group and Fiona stands with her mouth wide. Fiona makes eye contact with Shrek before he turns away. He looks down and picks up a wanted poster dropped by one of the villagers. The villager drops it. But, Shrek? PINOCCHIO: I'm not a puppet. FARQUAAD: Oh! (pushes the coffin away). DONKEY: All right! Not a trace Uhh! DONKEY: What do you mean? DONKEY: I don't even wanna hear it. No, no! The fields of Duloc stretch out before before, and further in the distance stands the Duloc Castle. Stop it, both of you. Hey! Just go on in and tell her how you feel. FARQUAAD: Indeed. Shrek laughs as the men drop their torches and pitchforks and run away as fast they can. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. [Puss in Boots, in angry Spanish] [ Butterfly Boocher: Changes] [ Butterfly Boocher: Changes] Oh, yeah Turn and face the strange Ch-Ch-Changes Don't wanna be a . It's hideous! SHREK: Oh, yeah. With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire. Donkey: Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs. If you want to help Shrek, run into the woods and find me a blue flower with red thorns. Play Scripts in Spanish. Shrek subtitles Spanish. Shrek 1,Like si te gusta la galletita de jengibre y pin pon:D. click to expand. SHREK: Oh, hey! Shrek wakes up, smells the foods, and takes note of Fiona. The music winds up and then the box doors open up. DONKEY: (Jumping up and down) Oh! FIONA: Sure. Oh. Layers. Donkey trots over to Shrek as he kneels by the fire and fiddles with one of the spits. (turns). Fiona initially looks happily surprised to see him, but quickly becomes upset. 7.9 (676,275) 84. DONKEY: You know, when we're through rescuing the princess and all that stuff. Shrek en Espaol. Don't look down. You cut me real deep just now. Shrek is a 2001 American computer-animated comedy film loosely based on the 1990 children's picture book of the same name by William Steig.Directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson (in their feature directorial debuts) and written by Ted Elliott, Terry Rossio, Joe Stillman, and Roger S. H. Schulman, it is the first installment in the Shrek film series. Shrek, now disguised as a knight in shining armor walks off further into the castle. Donkey leans over him. Shouldn't we stop to make camp? SHREK: All right! Um, good for me too. This one's full. Oh, this? She begins backing up toward the windmill. Like I hate it when you got somebody in your face. I'm just bringing her back to Farquaad. My swamp! FARQUAAD: I will have order! Turn your head and cough! Hi, in this video, my partner and I will be doing a dubbing project on the "Muffin Man" scene from Shrek in Spanish. .. Read the script free on Booksie. I'm making a mess. FIONA: It'll take that long? DVD . If you read the Bible backwards it's the script for Shrek 2. Shrek manages to pulls his arm free and he whistles loudly. Uh, remember when you said that ogres have layers? (laughs). Fiona, my love, we're but a kiss away from our "happily ever after." Shrek, que est fuera de la cabaa, se decide a declararle a Fiona su amor, pero cuando se acerca a la puerta escucha su conversacin y oye a Fiona comentando que nadie podra amar a una bestia tan repugnante y fea. SHREK: Who's hungry? This is good. MIRROR: But don't let that cool you off. Only an occasional torch lights the way. OLD WOMAN: No, no, he talks! Onions have layers. Like you said, "Who could love a hideous, ugly beast?". Those stairs won't know which way they're goin'. Take a look at me. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Shrek jump kicks a knight, and then body slams another. I warn ya! You're my rescuer. SHREK: (Whispering) This is the part where you run away. She wanders off into the woods, marveling at the nature, and begins to sing. Farquaad seems confused but watches on silently. Shrek lets go of the chain and the chandelier falls onto her head, which acts as a collar around her neck. So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway? Vive las aventuras de Shrek para rescatar a la Princesa Fiona con la ayuda del adorable y escandaloso Burro y conseguir a cambio la escritura de su pantano de manos del astuto Lord Farquaad. DONKEY: (singing) "On the road again", sing it with me, Shrek! of beer behind him. Her expression changes from confusion to horror as Monsieur Hood sings the last line: MONSIEUR HOOD: I'll take my blade and ram it through your heart, keep your eyes on me, boys 'cause I'm about to start Fiona swings down from the tree limb and kicks Monsieur Hood in the head, knocking him unconscious. You're a mean, green, fightin' machine. He sees that a horde of fairytale creatures have set up camp in his swamp. Fiona tosses her bouquet which both Cinderella and Snow White try to catch. Shrek jumps off the balcony, grabbing a chain connected to the chandelier. You are what you eat, I said. SHREK: They'll shave your liver. This marriage is binding, and that makes me king! Squeeze the jelly from your eyes! They both shrug at each other. Me neither. Fiona leans over a barrel filled with water, looking at her reflection. Not a trace Of doubt in my mind I'm in love Ooh-aah I'm a believer I couldn't leave her if I tried -Ooh! I'm the gingerbread man! ), GORDER: I found some cheese. Many . In a field, Shrek swats away at a swarm of flies following him. Fin". DONKEY: I would think, of all people, you would recognize a wall when you see one. Shrek throws a sunflower into the fireplace. Login . GINGY: No, no, not the buttons. She spins the branch to form a sort of cotton candy, and hands it to Shrek as a treat. FARQUAAD: Excellent! On a mission to retrieve a gorgeous princess from the clutches of a fire-breathing dragon, Shrek teams up with an unlikely compatriot -- a wisecracking donkey. (to Donkey) You! I love to talk. FIONA: You know, we kind of got off to a bad start yesterday and I wanted to make it up to you. Okay, here we go. SHREK: Are you talkin' to(he turns around and Donkey is gone) me? (his nose grows). FIONA: Well, yesbut I don't understand. VILLAGER 1: Back! You're great pals, aren't ya? You think that Shrek is your true love? (Whispering) This is the part where you run away. I don't normally show American movies with Spanish dubbed in, because they're culturally irrelevant and many times beyond my students, both linguistically and in attitude--they assume it's the same as the English and tune out the language. MONSIEUR HOOD: I steal from the rich and give to the needy. Fiona is being fitted for her wedding dress. Layers! The one who kills the ogre will be named champion! Where did you learn that? SHREK: You know, she's right. This be-ith our first meeting. I'm right here beside ya, okay? Cakes have layers. Donkey looks scared of Shrek for a moment, but he quickly hides behind him after seeing that the guards have caught up to him. Shrek now has the Big Bad Wolf by the collar and is dragging him to the front door. I'll find those stairs. Before "Shrek," Lithgow was known for playing the high commander of a highly trained alien unit on NBC's "3rd Rock from the Sun," and he went on to play a killer on Showtime's "Dexter." . SIDE 1. SHREK: Ah, right on time. DONKEY: Why don't you want to talk about it? I will make this Princess Fiona my queen, and Duloc will finally have the perfect king! Back, beast! Fiona using a spiderweb to catch bugs. She tosses the bouquet and lays back down, swooning. They all gasp as Shrek suddenly stops, having reached the end of the balcony Shrek spots a fallen column that has formed a sort of slide. Back in the clearing, Shrek is laying on the ground facedown, while Fiona stands over him, using both hands to try to remove the arrow. (bounces the bridge again), SHREK: Yes? DONKEY: (singing) "Then you got to, got to try a little tenderness". FIONA: A ballad? Movie Synopsis: It ain't easy bein' green -- especially if you're a likable (albeit smelly) ogre named Shrek. Keep on moving. The Dragon's Keep towered before them, a dilapidated castle, burned and blackened. End of story. Gasps are heard all around. DONKEY: Oh you're gonna love it there, Princess. Look, I'm an animal, and I got instincts. The voice laughs. I order you to get that out of my sight now! Shrek logra rescatar a la princesa y huyen dejando a la dragona atrapada y triste. SHREK: Hi, everyone. Donkey, with the flower dropped at his feet, gives them a suggestive look. Blue flower, red thorns. DONKEY: I'll tell you why. SHREK: You don't have to tell me anything, princess. The dragon begins to swing its tail back and forth with Shrek still holding on, then launces him into the air. Two! Mirror, mirror on the wall, is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all? DONKEY: Well, it's no way to behave in front of a princess! Donkey is talking to himself in his sleep. I can change. Shrek heaves a deep sigh. Farquaad snaps his fingers and is lifted onto his horse by his guard. Swamp toad soup, fish eye tartare -- you name it. Oh, no. Shrek catching a toad which he blows up like a balloon for Fiona. VILLAGER 3: Yeah, it'll grind your bones for its bread. Horses, kegs of beer, arrow targets, and other equipment are scattered about. You know what? Hey, wait a minute! Dragon smiles, and nods, and takes off towards the town streets. The project manager will review the source materials and choose the translators the best fit the job. Shrek yanks on the door handle only for it to snap off. . Three? Come on, give it up for Snow White! FIONA: Sunset?! The Merrymen are left on lying on the ground and Fiona walks away. Fiona, still up in the tree, looks down. Persian. Suddenly an accordion begins to play and the Merrymen pop out from the bushes. Hours have passed and Fiona has calmed down. I'm not through with you yet. Shrek catches up with Donkey and Fiona, who are waiting near the exit. Do what? Screenwriter Michael McCullers told The Hollywood Reporter in 2017 that the script for "Shrek 5" is completed and the film is being developed. shrek Spanish. A single light shines in the window of the tallest tower. dropping the poster to the ground. Three! Captain, assemble your finest men. Fiona walks off, seemingly in a better mood than yesterday. of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss. I love Duloc, first of all. FIONA: Lord Farquaad, I accept. The whole congregation gasps as they see Shrek walk ahead towards the altar. I said I like it FIONA: Good morning. Finally, the Shrek 2 script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the movie starring Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, and Cameron Diaz. Your flying days are over. - Shrek takes the mug, smashes the spigot off the large barrel of beer and beer floods out, drenching the. DONKEY: Oh y'know I'd, I'd really love to stay, but -- (Dragon tugs at Donkey's tail with her mouth). Pin On School Spanish Videos And Commercials. Where are the others?! He, he doesn't look so good. Shrek climbs to the top of a tree, using his weight to cause the tree to bend over the river and form a bridge. All except for one with an image of Farquaad on it, which Dragon breaks with her fist. It's like mud now. Shrek walks back, yanks Fiona's arm. Right? They dodge a blast of fire from Dragon.
Diana Rigg And Oliver Reed Relationship, Incremental Model For Library Management System, Articles S