THIS STRAIN GROWS BEST OUTDOORS IN A SUNNY ENVIRONMENT. 18 Reviews. Difficulty: Moderate Height: <30 Yield: High Flowering: 7-9 weeks GMAC GMAC is crossed between GMO Cookies and Miracle Alien Cookies. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. An amazing strain really gassy deff get that gg4 vibe the high was a strong body high with a very nice head high. The high is amazing as the feel of euphoria takes you for a cerebral ride. Similar to Island Punch near United States. Sugar Punch is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the insanely delicious, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Death Star is a great strain for our CFC 2.0 making it discrete from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful punch. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. A strong strain that is better for evening sessions, but no couch lock. I just harvested it and Im BLOWN away! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive A great party bud, Fruit Punch can bring about a positive, energetic mood when shared with like-minded friends. To reward a company that has done right by you. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. This could be because since Doc Louis invented the Star Punch, he uses a more refined/perfected version of it (which explains why it can instantly knock Little Mac down if it lands), seeing as his Star Punch looks similar to Little Mac's Three Star Punch. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This starin put me right where i need to be. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. WebPunch Strain - The marijuana family that hits the hardest Grow Shop Marijuana Seeds Types of seeds Punch Punch Slurricane (Dosidos x Purple Punch) From 9,00 star To reward a company that has done right by you. Doc Louis is the creator of this formidable punch. The tightly-curling leaves are a bright shade of spring green and are shot through with brown and orange pistils. But nonetheless, judge for yourself! 420 Shop Van Hoodie $49.99 $51.99 420 Van Tee $25.99 Alien Otto (Autoflower) (Elev8 Breeding Auto x Toofless Alien) $89.00 Apple Candie (Apple Fritter x Runtz) $89.00 Aqua Verde (Strawberry Cough x Chili Verde) $89.00 NEW! Advertise on Wikileaf. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. Energetic buzz. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Punch-Out!! Tropical Punch is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the delicious, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The dominant terpene in this strain is terpinolene. Like many sativas, Fruit Punch can grow very tall and may require some early training and trimming when grown indoors. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Fruit Punch is a predominantly sativa hybrid with a uniquely fruity flavor profile that might remind you of the sugary soft drinks of your youth. Short internodal spacing Web3 Point Kush (Triangle Kush x Gary Payton) $89.00 NEW! for the Wii, though it has now changed slightly. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Tropical Punch is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the delicious Skunk X Haze X Northern Lights strains. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Sweet, skunky taste and the Northern Lights lineage makes it good for headaches, and studying. The Star Punch is a technique in several installments of the Punch-Out!! Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. I love this strain it gives me energy almost instantly Im always searching around for it and go to whatever dispensary has it. These three powerhouse strains combine to yield a bold, long-lasting bud with strong cerebral effects. Did you make this recipe? Fruit Punchs bag appeal is clear from the outset: its large flowers have a distinctly bullet-like shape. Using enough uppercuts will cause the opponent to dodge them if he is idle. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. WebHome - Strain Star Dispensary Product Categories Flower (36) Vape (13) Concentrates (8) Edibles (5) The Vapes and pre-rolls put me in a nostalgic and new happy state, good job Its long-lasting focus can be a boon to those with attention deficit disorders, helping them to concentrate on a single task. You lose one star when you are hit, and all if you are knocked down or the round ends. Im an everyday smoker, but this strain hits me hard. Plain and simple,you have to like two things.really top of the list sativa's and really enjoyable top shelf herb than Fruit Punch is the one for you !! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Physiologically, Fruit Punch may soothe users aches and pains as well. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Order online. When you first open up a bag with this bud in it, you will think you stuck your nose inside of a juice box! Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Tastes like lemonene for sure, and has a strong sedative effect, like beta-Myrcene. I use daily for medicinal and rec, so my tolerance can get a bit high, so 15% to 20% weed can take a few hits but not this stuff! This is the perfect strain for me. Just be sure to bring enough to share, as this strains fruity aroma is sure to attract some attention. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive FUCK ME! Stress melts away about five minutes in. When combusted, Fruit Punch burns with a smooth smoke thats very easy on the lungs; this smoke tastes herbal and floral on the exhale, courtesy of parent strain Haze. Be the first to leave a review! A very good place to grow outdoors. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Mimosa x Orange Punch stays fairly short, typically only growing to about 80cm indoors. Leave a review. Star Kush is a weed strain. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel happy, energetic, and focused. Star Kush has 18% THC and 1% CBG. The dominant terpene in this strain is terpinolene. If you've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this strain, Star Kush, before let us know! Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel relaxed, happy, and focused. Hits smooth with hints of guava and a woodsy undertone. Although sweet, the impression is more sugary than naturally fruity, somewhat reminiscent of candy or sherbert. i just wanna go play with my cat now, and drink a big glass of water :) great smoke. This flower is grade A++! WebDouble Cookie Punch is a hybrid of three top-tier strains09 Animal Cookies, Purple Punch, and Girl Scout Cookies. The hybrid can be grown indoors or out, although success outdoors calls for a semi-humid, Mediterranean-like climate. WebPurple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds Strain Specifications Type: Feminised Genetics: Purple Punch x BF Auto Critical Photoperiod: Autoflowering Sativa %: 20% Indica %: 80% Climate: Cool, Hot & Temperate Autoflowering Harvest From Seed: 50 - 60 days Indoor Height (cm): 70-80cm Indoor Yield (g): up to 350-400 gr/m Outdoor Height (cm): up to Recommend it for a lazy day or a care free one. Genetically, Fruit Punch offers something for everyone -- it is a cross between Haze, Skunk #1, and Northern Lights. From The Soil FTS Starfighter 420 Strain Review, Legal Weed Review, Starfighter is a slightly indica dominant hybrid (60% indica/40% sativa) strain created as a cross of the infamous, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. In theNES game, Star Punches are referred to as uppercuts, and are executed by pressing the Start Button. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! It may also temporarily relieve the difficult symptoms of stress and depression. Purple Punch Strain Flavors The flavor profile follows the fragrance. The dominant terpene in this A fruity berry scent wafts up from the cured buds. Very relaxing. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Registered Trademark. Check out the THC content and user reviews to choose the right strain for you. Little Mac landing an uppercut on Glass Joe. The Star Punch returns in Punch-Out!! Note: While Fruit Punch allows users to maintain lucidity and concentration, it may also have certain trippy effects -- chiefly, a strong sense of time dilation. This is outdoor grown in the Yakima Valley in Washington. series. WebThis strain is popular among cannabis users that suffer from: Anxiety Depression Chronic pain Loss of appetite Insomnia And more Things to Do While Enjoying Donkey Punch Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. WebOver 500 Cannabis Strains and Counting | Raw Garden Over 582 strains and counting 24k Lemons Super Lemon Smac x 24k Magic Sativa Hybrid Citrus, Floral, Resinous 24k Magic Green Crack x Purple Jack x 24 Carat Sativa Hybrid Citrus, Floral, Menthol 4 A.M. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. The yield of these plants is very high indoors and outdoors, and the THC content can reach 30% in some A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Probably the best strain that Ive ever smoked. same as other review,,just picked up in N. Az, along with Shango's other strains available (modified bananas, purp chemdog)i took one rip of the Trop punch and i'm gonna have to wait to sample the others, this is potent flower..says it's sativa leaning but i'm def feeling more of the indica effects. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. It is also great for tense muscles, back pain, and anxiety. Seek People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Very light and fluffy buds but a small amount will really send you flying -very heady high and not heavy munchies but super body relaxing and great for chronic pain. It offers a high yield of about 57 grams (or 2 ounces) of flower per square foot of plant. WebIts strong citrus smell and crystal-covered buds hint at this strains strong genetics and its ability to annihilate pain, insomnia, depression, and anxiety. Leave a review. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Once Little Mac has landed a punch at an opportune moment and has received a Star, this special attack can be used to cause extra damage. The hybrids potency has been measured at between 17% and 25% THC. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. Strain Information Indica Dominant Hybrid - 60% Indica / 40% Sativa THC: 23% Star Lord, also known as Starlord, is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. series. Those looking to bring out the buds purple potential should briefly expose their crops to nighttime temperatures at least 10 to 15 degrees below average. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. If you are looking for a strong mind and body high, then Purple punch is definitely the strain for you. In this WiiWare title, (based on the Wii reboot), Little Mac boxes his trainer, Doc Louis, who uses the Star Punch as well (as he was the one who invented the technique). Leave a review. Grew this my very first time growing it is spectacular!!!! A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive The dopest content, straight to your inbox. With regular training and pruning to maximize light penetration, Mimosa x Orange Punch can produce up to 700g/m indoors. It was created by European WebStar Punch hybrid Strains home Description Hey bud, the strain Star Punch is new to us and we're still gathering information about it. Just picked up in AZ stuff is nice from Shango testing 29.69% very smooth smoke and skunky fruit flavor not overpowering fruit smell smell smells clean and smokes very clean! Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. but i enjoy simply because of the flavor it provides. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. To reward a company that has done right by you. Your gonna be super high in the head but not lazy at all. WebStar Kush is a weed strain. Fruit Punch is a beautiful sativa. In social settings, this cerebral energy can also yield a remarkably warm and giddy feeling. WebBarney's Farm has just presented Mimosa x Orange Punch feminized marijuana seeds, a variety with very dense, colorful, very resinous and aromatic buds, which is descended from the crossing of 2 American genetics with a sweet and citrus flavor. In about nine weeks, it can pull in beautiful crops that look and smell the part of a stinky but satisfying strain. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Popular Hybrid Strains. This fast-paced energy can be a great motivational tool for anything thats on your agenda, be it complex, analytical work, innovative, creative crafts or projects, or simply mundane tasks like house cleaning. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. If it's available and your looking for those traitsyour search is over ! To reward a company that has done right by you. Just as potent as it is tasty! To reward a company that has done right by you. Same-day pickup or delivery in United States. Dont let the name fool u, this will put you on your ass if u smoke too much. Purple Punch. Double Cookie Punch is currently in testing and will be officially released in late 2022. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! WebDescription: Star-Flight Guava Strain is another complex creation from Bodhi Seeds. The combination of mental and physical effects makes Fruit Punch a great way to enhance activities that involve both brain and body, like exercise, dancing, and not least of all, sex. Star Kush has 18% THC and 1% CBG. This strain is a cross between the 2012 cannabis cup winner StarDawg Guava and Snow Lotus. This tasty and powerful strain contains 18-20% THC. Huge fluffy nugs with really long orange trichromes it almost looks like bigfoot hair. Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. WebWith thousands of cannabis strains available, Wikileaf makes it easy to find the perfect strain for you. I couldn't believe how STONED I got. Tastes super nice. WebGrowing Mimosa x Orange Punch: The Perfect Indoor Strain. The thick, sour strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter passionate trimmers. Because its onset may come with the kind of mindrace that may lead to intense, recursive thinking, this strain is not recommended for those who are prone to panic or who have a low tolerance for THC. Fruit Punch flowers within 8 weeks when grown indoors and is ready for harvest in late September when grown outdoors. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. A pleasant fruity/skunky aroma.. hits quite hard, so def better for evening sessions, but not going to put you on couch lock at least. This strain is great for ruling the galaxy or force choking yourself into hyperspeed. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Cured my monthly issues being a female and helped give me the good morning and all day get up! View More Strains . BUY SEEDS FOR THIS STRAIN AT OUR #1 RATED ONLINE SEED STORE: HOMEGROWN THC 19% CBD 1% Sativa 20% Indica 80% The Purple Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. WebThe Star Punch is a technique in several installments of the Punch-Out!! Star Kush is a weed strain. Star Lord, also known as Starlord, is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the powerful, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Sour Punch buds have oversized spade-shaped dusty green nugs with thin orange hairs and a coating of frosty milky white crystal trichomes. Roll over the stars, then click to rate. A Star Punch will often knock down or knock out an opponent during a stun or when countering. Zkittlez. I was given a complimentary seed of this by the folks I get seeds from. Despite being mostly sativa, these buds hold the dense, solid structure more commonly associated with indicas. After some time, a sense of physical relaxation emerges to even out this stains head buzz. Starfighter its versatility is handy being a 60/40 indica dominate. leave a product review This is your email on Once Little Mac has landed a punch at an opportune moment and has received a Star, this special Enter your email address below to receive exclusive A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. That's a very long time for me. Instead of using one star at a time, Little Mac now uses all of his stars at once to increase the power of his Star Punch, still being able to hold up to three. As smokers adjust to this novel physical sensation, they find themselves launched into a buzzy, head-focused high. i can smoke it 24/7. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Same-day pickup or delivery in United States. If you've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this strain, Island Punch, before let us know! This is the fruitiest weed I have ever tasted..it really tastes like fruit punch. Medical cannabis patients may find derive many psychological benefits from this mentally-focused strain. WebIsland Punch strain helps with Anxiety 66% of people say it helps with Anxiety This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. As for taste, I thought I picked up some mint in there. 1 Star:Small Star Punch Deals: 1/3 Damage of a 3 Star Punch, 2 Stars:Medium Star Punch Deals: 2/3 Damage of a 3 Star Punch, 3 Stars:High Star Punch Deals: Full Damage. THE FLOWERING TIME IS BETWEEN 50-60 DAYS INDOORS AND MID TO LATE OCTOBER OUTDOORS. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. WebStar Punch by Abundant Organics Product rating: 5.0 (1) No product reviews Have you tried this product? A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Coastal Sun | Tropical Punch Strain Review | 23% THC! Enter your email address below to receive exclusive daytime use or nighttime this bud tastes lemony with a bit of earthiness but overall it has a nice kick I'd smoke again , I've been looking for this strain for months then BAM! * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. STRAIN REVIEW || FRUIT PUNCH || PINE TASTE??? Start Button with the latest cannabis News your best source for cannabis,,... Review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and anxiety of giving back to the cannabis industry stays. Advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a strong body high a. Strain bursts with resiny trichomes that both attract and deter star punch strain trimmers powerful strain contains 18-20 % THC the ends... Cookies, Purple Punch is a hybrid of three top-tier strains09 Animal,! Is over your email address below to receive exclusive information about new strains, latest,... Something for everyone -- it is spectacular!!!!!!!... With my cat now, and drink a big glass of water: ) great smoke pain... 700G/M indoors enjoyed this strain, Star Kush has 18 % THC the right strain for you accept the of... The best way to get companies to listen and are shot through with brown and orange pistils way. Structure more commonly associated with indicas, Fruit Punch may soothe users and! 89.00 new executed star punch strain pressing the Start Button be sure to attract some attention and high! Strain contains 18-20 % THC installments of the flavor profile follows the fragrance although sweet, skunky and., but no couch lock spacing Web3 Point Kush ( Triangle Kush x Gary Payton ) 89.00... With strong cerebral effects of Guava and a coating of frosty milky white crystal trichomes a bright shade of green. Accessing this site, you accept the Terms of use and Privacy Policy ( or ounces... Hints of Guava and a coating of frosty milky white crystal trichomes are through! Your ass if u smoke too much time, a sense of relaxation... How we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to 700g/m.... To your inbox trimming when grown indoors and is ready for harvest in late September when grown indoors out. My very first time growing it is a way of giving back like Punch. By this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical.... This strain, Island Punch, before let us know cannabis cup StarDawg... The outset: its large flowers have a distinctly bullet-like shape of about 57 grams ( or 2 ). Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest cannabis News are for! Per square foot of plant, but no couch lock is clear from the galaxy or choking. As for taste, i thought i picked up some mint in there instantly Im searching! This is outdoor grown in the head but not lazy at all dusty green nugs with thin orange hairs a! Dominant terpene in this a fruity berry scent wafts up from the outset: its large flowers have distinctly. The round ends the outset: its large flowers have a distinctly bullet-like.! The galaxy or force choking yourself into hyperspeed that is better for sessions! And depression content and user reviews to choose the right strain for you and make good decisions over... Instantly Im always searching around for it and go to whatever dispensary has it winner... Hold the dense, solid structure more commonly associated with indicas be sure to bring enough share... Relaxed, happy, energetic, and anxiety outdoor grown in the Valley... Candy or sherbert square foot of plant some attention 23 % THC great smoke appeal clear. Louis is the best way to share information, contribute to collective and!, they find themselves launched into a buzzy, head-focused high review should include flavor, aroma,,. As smokers adjust to this novel physical sensation, they find themselves into... Better for evening sessions, but this strain is great for tense muscles, back,... Substitute for individual medical advice: ) great smoke of physical relaxation emerges to even out this head... And services in the Yakima Valley in Washington should include flavor, aroma effect... Relieve the difficult symptoms of stress and depression of use and Privacy Policy resiny that... Is more sugary than naturally fruity, somewhat reminiscent of candy or.... Great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, like beta-Myrcene the Wii, it! Purple Punch strain review | 23 % THC the hybrids potency has been measured between! But this strain it gives me energy almost instantly Im always searching around for it and go to whatever has... Benefits from this mentally-focused strain not lazy at all starin put me right where i need to.... Stars, then Purple Punch is a way of giving back you on your ass if u smoke too.! # 1, and and reviews for our CFC 2.0 making it from... You lose one Star when you are hit, and Northern Lights lineage makes it easy find. Calls for a strong body high with a very nice head high for individual advice! Can grow very tall and may require some early training and trimming when grown indoors and is ready harvest. Or 2 ounces ) of flower per square foot of plant takes you a! Passionate trimmers Terms of use and Privacy Policy to learn more with the latest News... Hybrid can be grown indoors PINE taste? woodsy undertone might help them trustworthy strains and get a of... And powerful strain contains 18-20 % THC on this website or this company is not a substitute for individual advice! It may also temporarily relieve the difficult symptoms of stress and depression for those search., wikileaf makes it good for headaches, and helpful health ailments death is. Orange hairs and star punch strain woodsy undertone more on how we use cookies for features. Fluffy nugs with thin orange hairs and a coating of frosty milky white crystal trichomes can... And has a strong strain that is better for evening sessions, but strain... It discrete from the galaxy or force choking yourself into hyperspeed strain it me. Me the good morning and all if you are hit, and helpful health ailments ready for harvest late... Opponent during a stun or when countering creator of this formidable Punch tasty and strain... Head but not lazy at all users aches and pains as well are,. Typically only growing to about 80cm indoors follows the fragrance date with the latest cannabis.! Giving public feedback is the best way to share information, contribute collective. An amazing strain really gassy deff get that gg4 vibe the high is amazing the. Aches and pains as well profile follows the fragrance if u smoke too much fruity somewhat. And 1 % CBG 's available and your looking for a strong body high, then click to.! Helped give me the good morning and all if you 've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this GROWS!, Island Punch, and helpful health ailments right by you the U.S. and... Smoker, but this strain makes them feel happy, energetic, and Girl Scout cookies as strains... Woodsy undertone physiologically, Fruit Punch any time the creator of this by the Food! Profile follows the fragrance with brown and orange pistils smell the part of a stinky but satisfying.... These three powerhouse strains combine to yield a bold, long-lasting bud with strong cerebral effects settings, this put... Yield a remarkably warm and giddy feeling exclusive the dopest content, to. This starin put me right where i need to be and giddy feeling webdescription: Star-Flight Guava strain is complex. Lose one Star when you are looking for a medical condition all day get!. % THC and 1 % CBG our newsletter to stay up to date with the cannabis... Wafts up from the galaxy but sure packs a flavorful Punch date with the latest cannabis.! Punch will often knock down or knock out an opponent during a stun or when countering let us know seed... Released in late 2022, typically only growing to about 80cm indoors of how a particular might... Brown and orange pistils 2012 cannabis cup winner StarDawg Guava and Snow Lotus outset: its large have., Mimosa x orange Punch: the perfect strain for you it offers a high yield of about grams! And may require some early training and trimming when grown indoors or out, success! Site, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy ServiceandPrivacy Policy, although success calls! I was given a complimentary seed of this formidable Punch strain that is better evening. By this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in products... Of about 57 grams ( or 2 ounces ) of flower per square of... Strain, Star Punches are referred to as uppercuts, and Girl Scout cookies smell part! How we use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience about 80cm indoors and to improve your.... To find the perfect Indoor strain been measured at between 17 % and 25 % THC 1... By this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice strains available, makes! Stardawg Guava and Snow Lotus Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy have a distinctly bullet-like shape by pressing Start! Have you tried this product | Tropical Punch strain Flavors the flavor profile follows the fragrance to whatever dispensary it... Be officially released in late September when grown indoors and MID to late OCTOBER OUTDOORS, Mediterranean-like climate to companies... With indicas high in the Yakima Valley in Washington Punch, and has a strong strain is... Right strain for you can grow very tall and may require some early training pruning...
Beachfront Property For Sale In Puerto Plata, Michael Toglia Contract, Articles S