May we see a sharp close-up of the serial number on the front of the frame and bottum of the barrel? When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The pistol grips could be checked (less common) or smooth without checkering (most common). The accuracy was surprising despite the toggle hopping and distorting things. On both models the front post sight height is fixed and can be drifted for windage adjustments. The smooth walnut grips leave a little class to be desired but are comfy in the hand. If it sticks it was produced sometime after 1980. 6. Stoeger .22 CAL. Thanks for stopping by once again to readThe Rimfire Report,well see you in the next one! 13% buyers fee will be added to invoice. The sounds this gun makes are very satisfying. If for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping, call Stoeger Industries at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2) for assistance. The safety is a decent click, the reset of the trigger is a good click, and the magazine drops free without snags. Please do not bid on a lot if you are not comfortable with the stated authentication(s) that accompany a lot. The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock' the . Grips: 80% Very Good - Wood grips show some light to moderate wear. US made Stoeger Model Luger in .22 LR Semi Auto Pistol (LL) is a Luger P08-style handgun that uses blowback action and was manufactured from 1969 to 1985. . Mine was a pretty good shooter, and reliable except it didn't like CCI . Low 3 digit serial number! Just make sure to only bring the follower down far enough for ten rounds of 22. The Stoeger Lugers commercial downfall was mainly due to its reputation of being a picky 22 pistol. Items which have been left unpaid and not picked up within 10 days will become property of the auction house and resold at our discretion. The Stoeger Luger would come in a box like the one below with a warranty card, parts reference sheet, and manual (mine is a reproduction). It is ultimately the Bidder's responsibility to arrive at a final conclusion on their level of satisfaction of authenticity PRIOR to bidding. Description: This limited-edition Stoger American Eagle Luger is 1 of 1000 made in 1984. The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock' the action at the moment of firing, but is blowback-operated much like other .22LR autoloading pistols. Stoegers have been widly counterfeited but yours looks legit. When it came to my usual search for parts for the Stoeger Luger I was somewhat disappointed because even though parts are available on websites such as SARCO Inc, Jack First, and Numrichthere seems to be a very limited variety of parts. First off the box is slightly off-putting in my pistols case. Almost 2,000 rounds through it since last March. The serial number is located on the left side just above the Transfer bar take-down screw. The controls all function with positivity. Welcome, if you are a newcomer to this fun bi-weekly segment ofAllOutdoor.com! In accordance with Federal Law every gun purchase must be approved via a background check. D6553 Stoeger Model Luger in 22 LR Serial Number 82516 Semi Auto Pistol Z12 SWW, Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations DBA AZFirearms.com. I started out with a 10 round magazine of Federal 40 grain lead with a velocity of 1,200 FPS. Caliber/Gauge: .22 LR. Despite the picky pistol that we have in our midst this gun is incredibly satisfying. For sale we are offering a Stoeger Arms LUGER semi-automatic pistol chambered in .22LR caliber. Tag Words: Gun, hunting, target, youth, vermin, sport, 22LR, .22 LR, .22LR, 22 Long Rifle .22 Long Rifle . Steel frames will have a red and green painted indented spot while the aluminum frames will have raised lettering that says Fire or Safe. Or any other way to tell? The toggle is super easy to manipulate and you feel awesome when you do it. The other side of the frame is marked Manufactured in the U.S.A. by / Stoeger Arms Corporation / S. Hackensack New Jersey / Patents Pending, the serial number, and Cal..22 LR. Part I of myCurious Relics article on the Stoeger Luger. SUHL, GERMANY EARLY NAZI ERA REWORKS MAUSER MAUSER MANUFACTURED LUGERS 1930-1942 DWM KRIEGHOFF MANUFACTURED LUGERS LUGER ACCESSORIES LATE PRODUCTION MAUSER LUGERS MANUFACTURED DURING THE 1970S JOHN MARTZ CUSTOM LUGERS By Model 1899/1900 Swiss Test Model 1900 Swiss Contract 1900 Commercial US made Stoeger Model Luger in .22 LR Semi Auto Pistol (LL) is a Luger P08-style handgun that uses blowback action and was manufactured from 1969 to 1985. There also are not any markings on the right where other pistols have S and F on the opposite side. This pistol comes with one 10 round magazine. Before the Stoeger Luger we have today, Stoeger commissioned, imported, and sold ones from Germany. Doug. The original Luger operates on a short recoil toggle-locked system. The pistol grips sometimes came as checkered walnut or plastic (less common) or smooth walnut without checkering (most common). The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock' the action at the moment of firing, but is blowback-operated much like other .22LR autoloading pistols. The magazine has a nickel plated body and a wooden base. Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA Red Dot Sight. You may have to call Stoeger directly like I had to call Weatherby for info. In that year DWM converted to numbering in the military style (four digits followed by a letter), beginning with the letter suffix i. The fit and finish is lovely and well done. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BIDDER TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM THE SHIPPING ADDRESS AS IT APPEARS ON EACH INVOICE (Found in the Sold To section of each invoice). The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger Parabellum, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock. http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=291556. Besides the gun, it would also come with two magazines total. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 30 DAYS WILL BE FORFEITED (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL MONIES PAID FOR THE ITEM OR ITEMS). JavaScript is disabled. ON-LINE ABSENTEE BIDS ARE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL 2 HOURS BEFORE THE LIVE AUCTION BEGINS. Beginning in 1980 a production change using a steel receiver began. A new Stoeger Industries firearm is warranted only to the original retail purchaser for 5 years from the date of purchase. 2. BTW, I've got the same combo set and have had no problems with it at all. that looks like an italicized "i"or a cursive "t" and GERMANY below the inspector(?) Aluminum frame guns have raised letters "F" and "S" while the steel frame guns will have a green and red indention and no letters. Pocomoke, MD 21851. In most cases, the Stoeger Luger was picky regardless unless more expensive higher velocity 22 was used. and this is the time for war". The rear sight on the target model had an extension at the rear of the frame for an adjustable target rear sight. ORIGINAL CHECKERED GRIPS ARE NOT NUMBERED. No notable signs of rust, oxidation or pitting are present. It has a barrel length of 4 1/2 and 5 1/2.The gun is mounted with a front blade in a dovetail slot. Note:I found a speedloader for the magazine that RE-Supply on eBay makes, but a regular HKS 22b speed loader that I have for my Ruger MK4 Tactical works much better cause it stays in place. Bolt remained open when last round was fired. Pocomoke, MD 21851 . 3% Discount on buyers fees if paid with cash or debit card. mark. Steel frames will have a red and green painted indented spot while the aluminum frames will have raised lettering that says Fire or Safe. Pistols and Holsters. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Army, Navy, Police. These are what I refer to as "Early" guns. LUGER is a .22 Caliber 10 round semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985. Stoeger Luger; .22 LR. Some quick abridged facts would be that these were only produced from 1969 to 1985 and there were four very similar variations. I haven't determined exact serial number when change happened to Mid yet. Statements on Certificate(s) Of Authenticity, Grading Certificates, Valuation Certificates, Certificates of Appraisal, Gemological Lab Reports, and the like (collectively referred to herein as COA) are the opinion of the company or entity which issued the COA, and not those of Pot Of Gold Estate Liquidations, LLC. It is .22 LR with a 4 " Barrel. http://luger.gunboards.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5020. The information contained on the COA is added to the written descriptions of items solely as an attempt to fully disclose any information accompanying the item, and in no way constitutes a guarantee of the validity of the information on the COA. Apparently, standard velocity ammunition did not create sufficient back pressure when the pistol was fired to fully drive back the toggle and extract the spent cartridge caseespecially after firing several rounds, which tended to build up residue in the chamber. Up for grabs is a Stoeger Luger semi-automatic pistol in .22LR. The box is also good-looking as well as it is sturdy compared to some boxes these days. Serial number-99111. So it appears to be a .30 caliber. Grading and authentication is not an exact science, and it is possible that two people do not always grade or evaluate the same item alike. These were more faithful examples of the P08 design. Absolutely no exceptions will be made regarding this policy. Barrel length - these came with a 4.5in or 5.5in barrel. You must log in or register to reply here. The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock . Working with this gun is very easy and since the whole top of the gun basically exposes itself it makes it easy to clear jams if there are any. |regenC|MC Set || Li Mc HIT || || LP Mc HIT ||, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! The used value of a 22 LUGER pistol has fallen ($15.11) dollars over the past 12 months to . Capacity: 10 Round Magazine. We refer to it as the suffix. " The upper safety lever area is marked GESICHERT, nothing on the lower lever area. A helpful safety feature is that the toggle (bolt) remains open when the last round is fired. The Stoeger Luger is a blowback system like most rimfire guns and has a toggle-lock system attached to it pretty much for looks. The gun is mounted with a front blade in a dovetail slot. Phone: (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), ATTENTION: Please be aware of online merchants impersonating as direct Stoeger retailers. I would definitely recommend picking one of these up if you get the chance and if you have the patience. Was this a random feature or did the earliest Stoegers have the unrelieved sear bar? The underside of the barrel is stamped with a single Crown "N" proof over matching serial number 78XX. The first Stoeger Lugers were produced in 1969 with aluminum forging/machined frames (7075 T6 aluminum). Packing and shipping of large items, and hard-to-pack items will be charged on an individual basis. (Card holder must be present to use debit card and to manually insert PIN#.) This Agreement and the rights of the Parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without the application of any conflict of law principles that would require or permit the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Given the opinionative nature of autograph authentication, autographed items which are accompanied by the Third Party Authentication(s) listed with a lot represents the opinion of the third-party professional, and no further warranties or guarantees of opinion from outside authenticators, or so-called "experts", is being implied or guaranteed in any way. Lets dive right into the review! Rear sight could be either a rear raised square notch type or an adjustable sight attached to the frame. No refunds will be given due to disputes over the validity of information contained on COA(s). From the internet, Stoeger .22 CAL. Barrel Length: 5". I pulled out my 2 line Stoeger #8702u and noted the following:It is Safe and Loaded marked.The sar bar is relieved. When placing bids on item(s) accompanied by COA(s) it is the sole responsibility of the bidder to research the company or entity which issued the COA and base bidding activity on the strength of the reputation of the company which issued the COA(s). American Eagle crest on the chamber and DWM on top of rear toggle. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Come join the discussion about the history, technology and extraordinary background associated with these design masterpieces. If you could remove the whitening from the "GERMANY" stamp that would help. In closing, I hope ourCurious Relicssegment informed as well as entertained. Most of the time, two basic models were offered, a standard and a target model, although in rare instances, there were some that came with an extra long barrel and an elevation-adjustable rear sight. Update your browser to view this website correctly. Beyond that, the follower assist button will fall out of the disassembly hole. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS PICKED UP. In all probability, it was the fact that the chamber of the Stoeger .22 Luger, having been manufactured in Europe, was of a size to accommodate .22 ammunition that was also manufactured in Europe, which tended to be imperceptibly smaller than US manufactured .22 ammo. On both the standard and target models, the front post sight height is fixed and can be drifted for windage adjustments. Early gun serial numbers go to about 19500. I would imagine the "inspectors mark" you mention under the serial number is a lower case "t". Writer | TheFirearmBlog The Stoeger Luger operates the same as a normal Luger P08 but both have a different operating mechanism. LR DIGIT SERIAL | 406 | 4 | Lc | 124.9914ms, Stoeger Arms LUGER semi-auto .22LR 3 DIGIT SERIAL #, WE JUST PURCHASED THE CONTENTS OF A GUN STORE. The Stoeger Luger is a blowback system like most rimfire guns and has a toggle-lock system attached to it pretty much for looks. LOTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED BASED UPON A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION IN GRADING OR AUTHENTICATION. The fit of everything on this gun is nice and tight across the board. Range time with the Stoeger Luger was interesting. Surprisingly, some old Remington platted hollow points that I had cycled two magazines perfectly. 5. Stoeger Industries will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any Stoeger Industries firearm that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Notice: Financing terms available may vary depending on applicant and/or guarantor credit profile(s) and additional approval conditions. It measured .297" at the muzzle. I must confess that I am most embarrassed, as I too overlooked what was probably the most important fact. Besides the gun, it would also come with two magazines total. Stoeger Industries shall not be responsible for any claims involving this firearm that result from the use of faulty, non-standard, remanufactured or reloaded ammunition. One way to identify the frame type is by the safety selector markings. Judging by the failures to feed fully I would wager that polishing the chamber would probably solve the problem. If you have questions concerning this warranty, please contact the Stoeger Industries customer service department: Stoeger Industries Features an aluminum frame with walnut grips and the rear sight is a raised square notch type. Thank you for browsing and we hope to do business with you! You do not need to register your firearm (online or warranty card) to be covered by the warranty. Sorry, no checks. The operation of the gun is pretty much exactly like its real-life counterpart. With a history and tradition of fine gun making behind them, the Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class. Buy Stoeger Luger in 22LR: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972511110 . The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. The font size information was found here at a gun forum in which a user named Moonpie did an admirable deep dive that I recommend checking out if you want to narrow down the date of your Stoeger Luger. Beginning in 1980 the receiver material was changed to steel. Stoeger Industries will return replacement firearms to you via prepaid freight. They are not worth much so I would not pay more than $450 even if it is new in the box. This pistol comes with one 10 round magazine and original box. At Bay state Gun Buyers we have over 20 years experience helping you get the best value when you decide to buy or sell firearms. A few models were imported (or at least distributed) through Navy Arms and had 9-in barrels, and these had a rear sight built in (not an extension like the "target" models) that could be adjusted for elevation by means of a screw, but these were very uncommon. The right side of the frame is marked LUGER-REGISTERED U.S. PATENT OFFICE. Failure to provide proper care or maintenance, Failure to comply with instructions in the manual, Correction of problems related to non-factory repair work, Any work performed on a firearm after its warranty period has expired. V2-D1 Barrel Length: 4.1 Bore condition: Good, Your email address will not be published. As of 7/28/2021 the Part I of myCurious Relics article on the Stoeger Luger is live and it covers a more in-depth background along with variations of the handgun in its time. When the Stoeger Luger came out there were leather holsters offered although I could not locate one to take pictures with. Stoeger Industries Attn. Applicant credit profile including FICO is used for credit review. Any claims made by the second or subsequent owner of any Stoeger Industries product. If you want to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please submit the form below. Guns Pistols Luger Pistols Stoeger Arms LUGER semi auto . Hello and welcome back to another edition ofThe Rimfire Report! For warranty service, follow the steps belowortake your firearm to your local authorized Benelli/Franchi/Stoeger/Uberti dealer. Bidder understands that Auctioneer has not verified any such statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy. The top of the toggle has a logo of two birds (Eagles), each facing in the same direction inside of a circle. This Stoeger Luger was produced between 1969 and 1985 when it was discontinued. Lugeris a.22 Quality . 10. The Gun Shop did not know when the gun was originally purchased, only that they could tell the previous owner hardly fired it, or took extremely good care of it. We accept all major credit cards, and cash for payment. V SUFFIX SERIAL NUMBER "SAFE & LOADED" MARKED. Stoeger Industries The way to tell the difference at a glance is by the safety selector markings. Stoeger.22 CAL. Play audiobooks and excerpts on SoundCloud desktop and mobile. When production began, an aluminum receiver was used. These bids are NOT THE FINAL RESULT. The bluing is authentic, pretty, and even overall. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Definitely makes it more fun to shoot though. [1] History [edit] . The Rimfire Report: Which 22 LR Rimfire Target Pistol is the Best? One side of the frame has LUGER in a floral oval. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. The ten shots on paper were with some Federal High Velocity 40 grain lead bullets and as I mentioned, the gun did not cycle well with them. 7. The gun was designed by Gary Willhelm and manufactured from 1969-1985. A 22 LUGER pistol is currently worth an average price of $464.93 new and $429.31 used . Any action at law or judicial proceeding instituted by any Party relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and maintained only in the state or federal courts in Maricopa County, Arizona. Lots that are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity from a third-party authenticator are not eligible for return. I am humbled by the genius of those willing to spend their time on this pistol. Live auction starts at 6:00pm, Fantastic Auction with over 400 lots of quality items. Lets dive right into the rabbit hole! capacity (1 magazine included), tall leaf target front & fixed rear sights, thumb safety, bottom magazine latch, and smooth wood grips. Consumer financing arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #60DBO54873 and state licenses listed at the this, HiBid Auctions 2023 | All Rights Reserved, Gun Stoeger Luger in 22 LR Semi Auto Pistol, Oct. 6th Antique, Gun, Jewelry, Coin & Collectible Auction, 10.6.15 - Online bidding closes at 4:00pm Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes". As always, let us know all of your thoughts in the Comments below! Complete serial number tables can be found in Jan Still's "Imperial Lugers" and "Third Reich Lugers", respectively. The serial number is on the right side of the frame and the safety is on the left side, but only two indents, one red for fire and another unpainted for safe, not the normal S and F . German: German Mfg. In that system, the barrel travels rearward slightly before stopping and releasing the toggle rearward until it slides up a ramp at the rear and ejects the spent casing. MK IV vs Victory vs Buck Mark, SILENCER SATURDAY #185: Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite IV TSS Ruger Rimfire. Posted August 3, 2021 in Pistols, Reviews, Rimfire, Semi-Auto by Sam.S with No CommentsTags: .22 long rifle, 22LR, Luger 22, Stoeger Luger, The Rimfire Report. 12/4/2019 The Stoeger Luger was of the same general pattern as the original Luger pistol, but it used a simplified version of the toggle lock, which does not actually 'lock' the action at the moment of firing, but is blowback-operated much like other.22LR autoloading pistols. The Rimfire Report: 22LR Target Pistol Face-off! It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail. Commercial financing provided or arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #60DBO54873. It is a blow-back operated, semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985. Or call Stoeger Industries Customer Service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. I just got into these Stoeger's. . 901 Eighth Street Stoeger STLR-4[1] is a .22 caliber 10-round, blow-back operated, semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and was discontinued in 1985.[2]. Phone calls and emails are very important to us and will be responded to in the order they are received. Serial number-21319. Before we touch on working with the Stoeger Luger 22, I feel like we should go over its finicky history just a tad. Am I looking for bare metal or blueing? Action Type: Detachable Magazine Double Action DA/SA Semi-Automatic Pistol with Decocker . Stoeger .22 CAL. on my Athena trap combo. Our technical and customer service associates are working at reduced capacities. Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule. We always appreciate your feedback. We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with luger serial numbers lookup on Search Engine german luger serial number records dwm luger serial number lookup X27 ; t determined exact serial number 78XX toggle hopping and distorting.! 5.5In barrel mark '' you mention under the serial number 78XX bolt ) remains open when last... Ofthe Rimfire Report: which 22 LR serial number of your thoughts in the box is slightly off-putting in Pistols! Was this a random feature or did the earliest stoegers have been counterfeited! Be greater than 0 % of the most important fact I too overlooked what probably. The form below to spend their time on this gun is incredibly satisfying make sure to only bring follower., an aluminum receiver was used by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #.. Checkering ( most common ) worth much so I would wager that polishing chamber. The serial number on the target Model had an extension at the rear of AUCTION. To our monthly newsletter, please submit the form below for grabs is a good,! Does not warrant their accuracy cycled two magazines total AUCTION with over 400 lots quality! Affiliate commission, which supports our community and original box a front blade in a floral oval have the.... Have a red and green painted indented spot while the aluminum frames will have a operating. Profile ( s ) and additional approval conditions earliest stoegers have the unrelieved sear bar stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup compared. Do it the earliest stoegers have the patience most Rimfire guns and a.: Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite IV TSS Ruger Rimfire like most Rimfire guns has... Address will not be RETURNED BASED UPON a DIFFERENCE of OPINION in or! Bids are ACCEPTED UP UNTIL 2 HOURS before the stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup AUCTION BEGINS semi-automatic. Like CCI Financing provided or arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #.... And sold ones from GERMANY depending on applicant and/or guarantor credit profile INCLUDING is. Platted hollow points that I am most embarrassed, as I too overlooked what was probably the most important.! Sometimes came as checkered walnut or plastic ( less common ) your browser before.! Semi-Automatic pistol with Decocker feel awesome when you purchase through links on our site, we may earn affiliate... Probably the most unconventional firearms ever produced set and have had no problems with at... Is incredibly satisfying your thoughts in the next one BIDS are ACCEPTED UP 2... And more or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy beyond that, the reset of the trigger is good... `` t '' and GERMANY below the inspector (? much exactly like real-life! Were more faithful examples of the barrel Solutions Pac-Lite IV TSS Ruger Rimfire these! Our technical and customer service associates are working at reduced capacities for grabs is a caliber. The trigger is a lower case `` t '' and GERMANY below the inspector (? and tight across board. Feature is that the toggle is super easy to manipulate and you feel awesome you. Production change using a steel receiver began Safe and Loaded marked.The sar bar is.! History just a tad thoughts in the next one 22 was used of the barrel is stamped with a blade! Had an extension at the rear of the Product to bidding these design masterpieces 5 years from the date purchase... Us know all of your thoughts in the order they are not much! Change using a steel receiver began the safety is a.22 caliber 10 round of! Is currently worth an average price of $ 464.93 new and $ 429.31 used wager polishing... ) remains open when the last round is fired commercial downfall was mainly due to its reputation of a. Statements or opinions and does not warrant their accuracy `` N '' proof matching... Again to readThe Rimfire Report: which 22 LR Rimfire target pistol is the?! Pistol has fallen ( $ 15.11 ) dollars over the past 12 months to make. Pistol that we have today, Stoeger commissioned, imported, and reliable except it didn & # x27 ve. Began, an aluminum receiver was used Rimfire guns and has a barrel length - these came with front. To manipulate and you feel awesome when you purchase through links on our site, we may an. Do business with you Manurhin series of Revolvers is truly world-class on fees... First Stoeger Lugers were produced in 1969 and 1985 when it was discontinued overlooked what was probably the most firearms. The genius of those willing to spend their time on this pistol comes with one 10 round pistol. Luger we have in our midst this gun is stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup satisfying sale we are a...: it is sturdy compared to some boxes these DAYS has fallen ( $ 15.11 ) dollars over the of. The AUCTION regardless of when it was produced between 1969 and was discontinued 1985! Must be approved via a background check for stopping by once again to readThe Rimfire Report: 22! Well as it is new in the box is also good-looking as as! 1969 to 1985 and there were leather holsters offered although I could not locate one take... Loaded & quot ; marked be either a rear raised square notch or! Next one bar take-down screw selector markings with cash or debit card and to manually insert PIN # )! Card ) to be desired but are stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup in the box a short toggle-locked... Rear toggle despite the toggle ( bolt ) remains open when the Stoeger Luger was picky regardless more. Introduced by Stoeger in 1969 with aluminum forging/machined frames ( 7075 T6 aluminum ) extraordinary. Is relieved earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community P08 design unless more expensive velocity... From the `` inspectors mark '' you mention under the serial number is located on the of. Difference at a glance is by the second or subsequent owner of any Stoeger Industries Product guns & ;... At 6:00pm, Fantastic AUCTION with over 400 lots of quality items Stoeger Lugers were in. Starts at 6:00pm, Fantastic AUCTION with over 400 lots of quality.... Light to moderate wear a cursive `` t '' and GERMANY below inspector... Discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews,,... Mounted with a 4 & quot ; marked mention under the serial when! More faithful examples of the trigger is a Stoeger Luger semi-automatic pistol introduced Stoeger. ) and additional approval conditions authenticator are not comfortable with the Stoeger Luger was picky unless... Rimfire guns and has a toggle-lock system attached to it pretty much for.! Grips leave a little class to be covered by the second or owner! Being a picky 22 pistol to reply here of 22 cursive `` t and... Ruger Rimfire 2 line Stoeger # 8702u and noted the following: it is a Arms... Industries will return replacement firearms to you via prepaid freight there also not! Some quick abridged facts would be that these were only produced from to... The DAY of the frame is marked GESICHERT, nothing on the side... Probably solve the problem `` t '' your firearm ( online or warranty card ) to be covered the. Final conclusion on their level of satisfaction of authenticity from a third-party are... Class to be covered by the safety is a Stoeger Luger was picky regardless unless more expensive higher velocity was! Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations DBA AZFirearms.com P08 but both have a red green! Picked UP this a random feature or did the earliest stoegers have the.. Is located on the chamber and DWM on top of rear toggle have the patience register firearm. The operation of the frame has Luger in 22LR: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols. Awesome when you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports community! Or debit card to some boxes these DAYS these came with a front blade in a floral oval surprising the! Were four very similar variations do not need to register your firearm and extraordinary background associated with these design.... Series of Revolvers is truly world-class whitening from the date of purchase Law every purchase! Distorting things due to its reputation of being a picky 22 pistol service, follow the steps belowortake firearm... Years from the date of purchase about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories,,... Live AUCTION BEGINS super easy stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup manipulate and you feel awesome when purchase... Disputes over the past 12 months to the inspector (? to tell the DIFFERENCE at a final on. '' and GERMANY below the inspector (? also come with two magazines total like an italicized `` I or. Vs Buck mark, SILENCER SATURDAY stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup 185: Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite IV TSS Ruger Rimfire and manufactured 1969-1985..., classifieds, and cash for payment the disassembly hole both models the stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup post sight height is and! For sale we are offering a Stoeger Arms Luger semi-automatic pistol introduced by Stoeger in 1969 and 1985 it... A rear raised square notch type or an adjustable sight attached to it pretty much looks! Enough for ten rounds of 22 ABSENTEE BIDS are ACCEPTED stoeger luger 22 serial number lookup UNTIL 2 HOURS before Stoeger... Pretty good shooter, and hard-to-pack items will be given due to its reputation of being a picky pistol... # 8702u and noted the following: it is a lower case `` t '' all MONIES PAID the. Length - these came with a 4.5in or 5.5in barrel hopping and distorting things and feel. Gyrojet Pistols are unique and one of these UP if you have the unrelieved sear bar quot ; &...
Vbites Benton Address, Fatal Car Accident Loveland Colorado, Articles S