amycwang93loves eating, sleeping, and reading. call me captain was caught going through stray kids' dormitory trash, which is an invasion of privacy and stalker behavior.click on the images following to enlarge! They put their raw emotion into things and let you see whats going on in their minds, which can sometimes be dark. As sad as it is, the K-Pop industry is a toxic environment, with unrealistic polished personas. It seems Seungmin enjoys copying Momos dance solo a little too much. He was sending sexual remarks to fans without getting proper consent.. a common misconception when it comes to fansite photos is that airport photos are seen as sasaeng behavior. Are Stray Kids problematic? Before becoming a member of the K-pop band, he attended the School of Performing Arts Seoul and was a trainee at SM Entertainment (a Korean entertainment company that trains and puts together K-pop bands). #kpop #kpopnews #kpoptwt #kpoptwitter #kpoppost #koreanupdates #kpopupdates #HYBE #SM #SMEntertainment #LeeSooMan #BangSiHyuk #ChrisLee #LeeSungSoo # # #Kakao, Copyright 2022 "kpoppost.com" About Us| Terms of Use |Privacy Policy |Cookie Policy proof for each fansite is included. Yine ok elenceli bir videoyla daha beraberiz. As if it isnt hard enoughbeing a trainee, many of them have lived in the dorms for a very long time. I saw somewhere that he dressed up like a native chief, but I couldnt tell you where I saw it as it was a while ago. I should have thought about it more thoroughly and clearly before initiating those actions. Investment platform 'SimInvest' announces BTS's V (Kim Taehyung) as their new International Brand Ambassador, K-netizens are shocked and disappointed after Yoo Ah In tests positive for cocaine and ketamine on top of propofol and marijuana, "British" K-pop group KAACHI officially disbands, SM fans send trucks to HYBE headquarters protesting against "hostile takeover", BTS' Jungkook deletes his personal Instagram account, Majority of women in a South Korean poll state that marriage and children are "not important". pic.twitter.com/vor9mBs1oH, black stays deserve better and always have cause they endure this shit almost every other month. Back in April of last year, Stray Kids leader Bang Chan faced backlash from fans regarding his hairstyle. They aren't trying to be something their not. Recent incidents have highlighted the severity of the problem, including the death of four-year-old Pradeep in a street dog attack in Amberpet. Like, ok, Han was a troublesome kid. Im a new Stay, but the reason I stanned was because of how HONEST AND REALISTIC the boys were about not being perfect and of wanting to grow up and be better. The laws ensured disenfranchising and removing political and economic gains made by black people during theReconstruction Era. Hyunjin who took a brief hiatus from the group in 2021, after sharing his deepest apologies for rumors about inconsiderate behavior in his youth.. Stray Kids ' Han is under fire for racist and ableist slurs in a past rap song. Also so sorry that youre receiving such awful, hateful messages! If not, you can contact me and I will respond within 24 hours. All of their concerns didn't go unnoticed by the group. Jisung's biggest problem, who never really left him alone. As a global group, they realized how critical it is to be both accepting and respectful of every culture in the world. JYP interviewed the anonymous poster, Hyunjin's former teachers, and other classmates. Yet, we are still lacking in many things and we are trying our hardest to become better. Those expecting standard boy-band fare would be surprised to hear Lonely St. sounding Warped Tour-ready or that Muddy Water is closer to Odd Future than *NSYNC., "Stray Kids have become the right boy band at the right time"Is the Billboard article implying SKZ is gonna be "the face" of kpop now cz BTS has their hiatus? Feb 22. Im actually a relatively baby Stay (since Go Live) and am still digging into their content, so I wasnt really aware of your points about Jisung and Bang Chan discussing their pasts (I knew of Hyunjin from watching the survival show). Still, since the cover story was supposed to talk about Stray Kidssuccess and achievements, fans are upset about the rude and unnecessary reference to Hyunjins personal life. Seriously all these awards and upvotes when I asked for support, I didn't think I'd be so spoiled. Theyre not picture perfect and they embrace it. SKZ r genuine and they know that they aren't going to be able to keep that perfect idol image and I feel like that's what makes them more relatable? And afterhis highly-anticipated comeback, Hyunjin had proven to make an enormous effort indelivering the best performanceandpersonalityin every one of Stray Kids activities. Read more about them here. Stray Kids Bang Chan's recent black-and-white mirror selfie had STAYs all excited, but the same is now facing another controversy.A fan noticed the phone cover of Bang Chan, which wasn't easily . Stray Kids, on the other hand, approach pop by way of rap, rock and electronica, exploring trap, G-funk, punk and even a little industrial. He's never pretended to be an entirely pure person and even has denied how well-liked he was in high-school, he's also extremely self-critical of his own personality. He took it upon himself to speak after seeing that he hurt STAYS without his knowledge, because he loves each and every STAYS., One user, however, had a different opinion: Black stays deserve better and always have cause they endure this shit almost every other month. upset by the fact they couldn't get any good seats to get into an event, lepolem said very rude and horrible things about foreign fans on their private account. Comparing different groups is detrimental to both new groups and old groups. vitabin refused to give updates, and has claimed several times to send the slogans out and refund buyers, but no action has ever been taken. Can't watch or hear it, problem with the website, etc. the english translation of this thread has since been deleted. screenshots are from twitter user. Stray Kids Bang Chan is under fire for the Jim Crow controversy after an old video of him making a racist pose resurfaced. they have also been known to manipulate and emotionally abuse their "friends" for their own gain, but as those stories are subjective i have chosen not to include them here. Evgeniya2210. People can be problematic. Stay with us on KpoppostInstagram,Facebook,Twitter,andTelegram channelfor moreupdates. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. Jisung talked about his anger and how embarrassed he was of his old lyrics. When are they going to get global sponsorship from Coca-Cola? But it's hard and I don't want to be done doing it, because Stay Twitter has made this so difficult, but I don't think I can keep trying to be a knight-in-shining armor. in the pictures following, they can be seen with pink hair.click on the images following to enlarge! 2007 - 2023 6Theory Media, LLC. Conversations can be held without them. At the same time, we know that BTS already hada massive collectionof discographies for almost a decade. To everyone saying they've seen me across the other subreddits, that I've done a good job for our boys, I can't say thank you enough. the full translation of the statement can be found here.click on the image following to enlarge! Stray Kids fan base name is Stay, according to group member Felix, The reason why it is Stay, from Stray kids we take out the r from stray, and it becomes stay. AmazonKSTAR StrayKidsKSTAR StrayKids Hi, I'm Melinda, your helpdesk person. Recent incidents have highlighted the severity of the. Hyderabad, Feb 28 (Maxim News): The increase in stray dog attacks on humans, especially the kinds in Hyderabad is causing panic among the city's residents. Hyunjin who was involved in a controversy related to bullying allegations and took a four-month hiatus from the group following a formal apology in early 2021,. In a passage of Stray Kids cover story, Billboard Magazine created huge issues by unnecessarily comparing Stray Kids to BTS. This problem that can't be solved Who am I? Hi! But he was willing to bring attention to his past himself, without needing to be exposed for it. Stray Kids' Han has written an apology following a controversy over his past lyrics. this carrd lists stray kids fansites that have displayed problematic or sasaeng behavior, whether towards stray kids themselves or towards their stay peers. Package Box + Photobook + CD-R + Lyrics Paper + Photocards + ID Photocard + Mini Poster + Sticker + 2 Pin Button Badges + 1 Extra Photo Card at Amazon.com. Satire, comedy, and horror are all on The Menu (2022), The Problematic Comparison of Stray Kids to BTS. 0. I need to be emotional. When shes not catching up on BTSs V Live shenanigans, she isjamming to hixtape. Let alone unprofessionally inserting such personal facts in the middle of an interview that is irrelevant to the topic. But many fans argue BTS did pave the way for K-Pop groups to expand their fan bases further out of Korea. We also asked Nayely, a fan of both groups, about their differences, and she said, Their music styles, performances, and how different their members are. The majority of fans felt the sincerity in the groups words and appreciated that they finally spoke on a matter theyd been silent on. They are relatable. I can't imagine the pressure of being seen as woke and perfect and knowing you aren't. Because this past month I feel like I've been under everyone's posts, just trying to show support fairly for the boys, trying to be eloquent about it and keep my personal feelings as much away from my defense of them as possible. This is one group you definitely dont want to miss out on! Press J to jump to the feed. stray kids problematic | 39.7K people have watched this. Contact : [emailprotected]. Technical problem. Same with Hyunjin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Verify. Stray Kids have talked about their problematic pasts before all of this. Jim Crow laws were in practice till 1965. Exactly. He wrote: STAY, as a member of Stray Kids, Stray Kids Everywhere All Around the World is a very special slogan. Stray Kids (Band) NCT Dream; Relationship: Han Jisung | Han/Hwang Hyunjin; Characters: . I agree wholeheartedly with all your points. Antis hate on them bc they are growing so quickly at the moment, making them feel like their favorite group is being threatened. But it's exhausting and I need a break. Before he became a trainee, he used to have an Ask.fm account which addressed questions asked anonymously to him. Through their official Instagram account, Stray Kids posted an apology finally addressing the racially insensitive actions that hurt fans. suga It's homework that no one ever assigned me Before I could memorize the formulas that materialized before me I had no chance to decide on what answer to give Without even knowing where I'm going, I'm just running Cautious of the mirrors next to me I'm . Living in 2019, something like this is bound to happen any moment, especially if your stylist isn't exactly aware of what may trigger some people. While their training journeywas quite an adventure to watch, were even more excited to see what they can accomplish as debuted artists. I'm more of a Baby Stay than you are!! and yall see as the villain every single time we ask for a genuine apology because we feel like sh*t seeing people we love cause us so much harm #blackstaysdeservebetter!, i mean i have respect that he did it on bubble where he has more freedom to speak without it being watered down by the company and he seems to be genuine with his apology, but imma let it marinate before i decide if i wanna accept it or not , AS A BLACK STAY I'm am not clearing the searches of this recent incident but I'm an still standing by and supporting Bang Chan. BTS they claimed it was "too much work for one person" but continued on with other projects and GOs. the full thread can be found here.click on the image following to enlarge! In a sound clip spreading on Twitter, Han's alleged rap lyrics state,"Are you a kkamdoongie foreign laborer, you motherf***ing pig bird,"and he also refers to mental hospitals and mental heath patients in an offensive way. The obsession with perfect has gone from physical appearances/performances and shifted to morality, when that's even MORE unattainable. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We are stray kids tickets match. Fans don't realize how much harm they are doing to their faves by pushing such ideas HARD, than good. The group consists of 8 members: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. As for fans like Nayely, who stan both groups, theyre caught in the crossfire. Who did he have fights with? Did you see how quickly Hyunjin froze? Explore Grow Up by Stray Kids. And when jisung's rap was "exposed" I thought the matter was old cuz I remember him speaking about how he doesn't even know how he was capable of rapping those lyrics and that he was really immature (this doesn't excuse his insensitivity but it clearly shows that he regrets his 13-year-old raps). Genres, Styles, Moods & Themes for Side Effects - Stray Kids on AllMusic Since such issues became viral on social media, Billboard Magazine has revised the statement but didnt remove references to Hyunjins personal life. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. the 1st and 2nd pictures are user cubs_kr and the 3rd and 4th pictures are everlasting's friend. twisted words to suit their own narrative. The fandom was small, he didn't have the modelling CFs or the MC position to bring public attention to him. On August 3, an old video of Stray Kids leader, Bang Chan, imitating a racist pose recirculated. tw / emotional abuse mention these issues are only a handful among the many that people have had while in contact with this fansite. Its been an issue that STAYs have been waiting to hear them finally address. As [] Trapped between a gang of bad dogs and a party of corrupted humans, Pepper has to find a smooth way out while remaining loyal to . 1. If you want to link this to people PRIVATELY, be my guest, but I literally said in my first paragraph that I debated doing it. https://t.co/ZE2NNBbwWd I've seen so many reddit posts that basically assume that Hyunjin is a bully and so many twt posts that basically worship them (both r not true). I just need some support and a break, I think, but the posts about them just don't stop. jimin Even more problematic media is made by devoted fans, who have been seen openly slandering and making fun of each group's members. When I get praised by my classmates I always have to clarify that I used to be extremely gross because I don't want them to get the wrong idea. They are themselves. And I decided not to because I just want support now after days and days of being pragmatic and replying to everything I can. We strongly believe that everyone, no matter which culture they are in, has the right to be respected; therefore, we reject all discrimination based on any orientation and oppose all forms of inequality in the world. everlasting hypocritically posted tweets shading other fansites for posting pictures taken in airports or crowding the members despite having done those things themself. upset by the fact they couldn't get any good seats to get into an event, lepolem said very rude and horrible things about foreign fans on their private account. Stray Kids Members Profile: Stray Kids Facts Stray Kids ( ) is a South Korean boy group under JYP Entertainment. Not because theyre perfect and woke. Felix) - NAYEON. Especially during formative years. meaning pushed a person while trying to take photos, who in turn was pushed into minho. As if it was not enough to trigger anger from Stray Kids fans, Billboard Magazine tried to bring another fandom into their unprofessionalism: BTS ARMY. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. not to play devils advocate but i spend a lot of time on stay twt and i NEVER saw anyone send death threats to anyone translating the other accusations.. in fact no one ever translated the rest of the accusations thats why everyone believed the only accusation was the door one and thats the reason things were blown out of proportion. 0. For the unversed, Stray Kids Bang Chan was seen playfully posing as Childish Gambino, imitating a scene from This is America, which was a direct reference to the racist Jim Crow laws that existed in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. You're all so amazing and kind. Anyone who thinks any person is unproblematic is stupid. In my opinion, that is what you want from idols. Required fields are marked *. He took it upon himself to speak after seeing that he hurt STAYS without his knowledge, because he loves each and every STAYS.
Glendora High School Football Player Dies, Articles S