PLEASE bring them back!!!! OR-BITS! The following are links about Sunshine Brand Marshmallow Cookies you may find interesting. Hope to hear from you. No comparison today - we just donate and they can keep the cookies! i remember a vanilla dipped,marshmellow cookie with a small amount of raspberry on top?used to get them at 7-11 back in the mid 80s.came in a package of 12.2 rows of 6.the absolute best cookie ever.i would eat the entire package with coffee.they were gone so soon and i cant find even the name of them online, Omg Ive been searching the internet like Crazy for these cookies or at least an image it was a round heavy chocolate cookie a blob of marshmallow and chocolate sprinkles everybody in my family thinks Im nuts and I remember these cookies as one of my favorites just want to say thank you all for leaving so many comments Im not the only one who remembers the good things. I thought it was Sundae something. Many of the products and their names are similar to those of their largest competitor, the National Biscuit Company. name something that is thrown at weddings family feud. Please bring them back! I'm not a big chocolate lover, but I love cookies and these were just the best. & either nabisco or keebler made them so yummy nothing on the market like these! Sunshine Nut Sundae were the best cookie ever made PERIOD!! Yum!! They were so good. Nothing has ever come close to them. Not only was the creme delicious, but the wafer was great as well. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. I was hoping someone else had ate them to . Please!!! I too wondered what happened to them. Do the world and Nugget cookie lovers everywhere a favor and let us reproduce these. it had a round cookie wafer on it's bottom and a marshmallow filling in it's middle and a thin white frosting with nuts in it on top. They were different colors . Thanks, john layman 209.968.5327. I have been searching for a cookie made in the seventies, I think the name might have been apple betty, anyway it had a cookie crust then on top of that was a marshmallow filling that had an apple jelly filling in the middle of it, it was then covered with a peach color icing, it was so delicious, does anyone out there remember this cookie? Sadly, both Johnny Cakes and Dixie Cakes, like my favorate cereal, kellogg's Corn Soya, are gone for good. Nuggets were the best cookies ever - I miss them! You just want the frosting a little thinner. Or? Our answer to "animal crackers". The following are comments left about Sunshine Brand Marshmallow Cookies from site visitors such as yourself. Iced Oatmeal Raisin Bars were the best.I keep seraching for them to no avail! The pink and white icing cookies had an anise taste in the dough; were large and were delicious. Howard Johnson's. Jordan Smith/Flickr. Thanks for this website to vent. Short of walking widdershins around a rotting stump at midnight, I dont know what else to do. Sunshine had "Oatmel-Peanut Sandwich, again copied by Nabisco as Nutter Butter. I am thrilled. Love these also. I could eat the whole box in no time! The flat raisin cookies were good, too. Enjoy. This comes from the "Munktiki Collection", a large lot of consumer goods packaging saved and stored by Californian Paul Nielsen during the 1970's. A collection I recently . PS-ORBIT was a coconut cookie with creme filling and perfectly square; delicious and unique. Please bring back those Orbit cookies. Not sure of brand, the cookies I remember were spice, with white icing and thin chocolate lines on topyummm, I keep looking but no luck. I thought it was made by Sunshine, my brother thought so to. I too remember Orbit cookies, they were the best. Sprinkle cookies were the best! The Girl Scouts sell them. Look for them soon to be sold outside Wal-Mart, Target and other stores. My grandmother use to buy me the raisin biscuits and she also bought a cookie that I'm pretty sure was by Sunshine it was a darker brown cookie, round with a scalloped edge and it had white icing with dark brown thin stripes on the white icing. Sunshine Cookies From The 70s Recipes with Ingredients and Nutrition Info, cooking tips and meal ideas from top chefs around the world. Some of you have described it perfectly. Please return Chocolate Nuggets to us forthwith! Slowly add to honey mixture. I saw a copy of Lemon Coolers being sold in a Cracker Barrel in Fishkill, NY. $10.00. Found this page trying to track them down. What about Cocoa snaps came in a bag, was this the name? Thanks for the comment! Does anyone remember Dutch Rusk? https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/golden-raisin-biscuit-cookies-recipe, 2) Another one I found that seems to work well, https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/garibaldi-golden-raisin-biscuit-cookies-sunshine.html. cookies. I did get some from an online grocery company who specializes in hard to find products. There they were, in all their glory. Many thanks for the memories that i embrase as a kid growing up. I believe it had a little bit of ginger but I am not sure. Sunshine, "BRING THEM BACK"! The Vermont Country Store sells the Garibaldi ones. Delicious in coffee or milk. Growing up in New York, my mother used to get these little flat biscuits filled with raisins that we simply called raisin cookies. I loved them they were one of my favorite treats as a child. We had a neighbor who worked for Sunshine Biscuits in the "thousand window bakery",their headquarters in Long Island City,Queens. Ive found several recipes that purport to be a fairly close approximation of the packaged version, and Ill try one at some point but for now, Im delighted to know that these can still be had. I think Sunshine used to make a cookie that came in sheets that were perferated and had sweetened peanut butter filling.They were great! We all suffered from the same delusion that tube socks made us look athletic and not incredibly silly. Ill have to pick some up from there. Think they dated back to the 1960's. what's up with that? They were a small sugar cookie with a light anise flavor, sprinkled with green and red sugars. I could eat the whole pack! I missed out on the Hydrox relaunch a couple years backdidn't know anything about it ahead of time. Perfect for meals, parties, and snacks. Also Keebler used to make a plain sugar cookie that had a pretty design of circles on top, miss those too my Grandma always had these in her cookie jar. These cookies were the best. Those marshmallow cookies were covered with white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles. They were my absolute favorite. Sweet, thank you for the tip. I might be mistaken, but I think they had some raisins in them, or perhaps came in a few different flavors. I have a Toy Cookies tin that we sold back then. My family was kosher, and Sunshine was the only brand my mom would bring into the house. I have just had a ball going down memory lane reading all your comments. Wonderful memories. //2007-06-05: inthe70s I have tried several "Lemon Cookies" with powdered sugar, NO LUCK THOUGH, nothing as good as a Lemon Cooler!!!! Thanks. I was telling my family at a get together Sat. Yes, I'm looking for the chocolate nuggets online hoping to find them and bring back great memories of a great cookie my family loved. Web 12 large marshmallows (for each cookie) Buttercream Frosting 14 cup cocoa 12 cup margarine 2 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon vanilla confectioners' sugar Topper 1 walnuts, Preview See Also: Cmp sundae recipe Show details Top 41 Sunshine Nut Sundae Cookies Recipes WebSunshine Marshmallow Nut Sundae Cookies - Share Recipes . It was half cookie and half candy. My mom used to buy them at the supermarket when I was a kid in the very early 70s, and they were wonderful! Thanks for the help. The recipe has been passed down through . Great memories of my two years selling those great products. There is no doubt that the Sunshine Biscuit Company Chocolate Nugget cookies should be returned to the market. Dunked in milk? I truly miss them and tell my kids about them alll the time. I have a Sunshine Butter Wafer Tin for saleanyone interested? hydrox were delicious much better than oreos oreos were bitter whereas hydrox was more of a mellow milk chocolate cookie They should have had a better name for them, something more appealing to kids I never quite understood how or why they called them Hydrox Does anyone remember a delicious sesame cracker called Ocean Crisps ? Count me in if you need a petition signed im all 4it. Chocolate Sprinkles, Coconut Mallo Puffs (pink and white) and Marshmallow Bars which were a rectangle coconut bar with a red jelly strip down the middle. I loved those cookies with the chocolate sprinkles on the soft chocolate cookie and that mound of marshmallow was sooo good! that I wished I had a box of Burrys Nuggets. I too would die for a handful of Orbits and some milk. I also wonder if it was filled with dates or figs instead. At the time of its purchase by Keebler, Sunshine Biscuits was the third largest cookie baker in the United States.[3]. Nabisco produced "Barnum's Animals". document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store/jump/productDetail/Food_&_Candy/Candy_&_Desserts/Cookies/Garibaldi_Biscuits_(Set_of_5_Pkgs. There is no cookie like it on the market. The chopped nuts and the little swirl on top-delicious! The Marshmellow Nut Sundae cookies were the best cookie ever made. They were not spice cookies but they were called "Fruit" cookies. I would love to ha e one right now. ABOUT USWe Create Smiles One Bite at a Time! I can't believe they weren't more popular. Wonka's Oompas were a chocolate-and-peanut-butter candy produced in the '70s and '80s. My favorite cookie of all time. They were sold under Sunshine. They also made a coconut cookie that was good. . Less than 2 inch diameter hard cookie swirlie top surface variable light and dark chocolate color included small chocolate chips and nut nuggets. Loose-Wiles made "Trumps Cookies". Sunshine - Yum Yums cookie box - 1970's This Yum Yums box is a great one, as it features a fun name and delicious-looking cookies pictured on the front. None of my million searches have shown me a white cookie like what I described. It was then sold to G. F. Industries, a privately held California company, and finally merged with the Keebler Company in 1996. Anybody have a name or picture. The best brand to buy is GOYA. They were called Aunt ? I don't know who made it but it was a darker brown cookie with both white and pink icing on the tops. We loved them as children.. BRING THEM BACK! They were dispensed from large clear glass cookie jars with red metal lids and cost a nickel each. (1989) Some company should bring them back. I thought the flaver of nut glaze tasted like almond custard. But what I think I remember(may vary from where it was a long time ago) but its was fairly a simple basic cookiethink it almost looked puffy and think it might have or might not have been powdered and had a chocolate filling inside almost like a cake icing is what I can best describe it as and I wanna say the cookie was maybe somewhat thin. Around then, Sunshine Biscuits was headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois, where Keebler was located[2] until 2001. I remember them too but the Garibaldi version isnt the same as the ones I knew. Also miss Nabisco Chocolate Snaps and Marshmallow Cookies. http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store/jump/productDetail/Food_&_Candy/Candy_&_Desserts/Cookies/Garibaldi_Biscuits_(Set_of_5_Pkgs.)/H4185. NOBODY can make either of these as good as they were then. They had an alternating black & white striped icing. Bring back the Yum Yum!! Nut Sundaes were the best cookies ever. In its heyday, the chain had more than 1,000 locations, which served fried clams and a whopping 28 ice cream flavors. And in the center of the top side of the rather flat, ~3 inch oval cookie the single word Jonny (whatever the correct spelling was) baked in. I'm going to try again to bring back this unbelievable cookie. Anyone know? Roll out sugar cookies and cut into 2-inch circles. We always got caught, but it was worth it. This was a vanilla cookie with marshmallow on top then nuts sprinkled on top of the marshmallow then a white chocolate or secret ingredient poured over the entire cookie and yes you could not stop eating them. If you loved Orbits, try Mother's Taffy cookies. Pease somebody listen & bring them back !!! Wish they'd bring them back or make something similar. These cookies were my absolute favorite growing up. Does anyone remember the name of them? They came in a box with not that many inside. She does not know where heKr check is going. I had never tried a Yum Yum prior to that. OMG, i just loved those things, please bring them back SUNSHINE, make your customers happy!!!!! In the 80's & 90's our business gave away Sunshine cookie holiday fancy assortments in Christmas tins every holiday. Why do they always take the good stuff off the shelves? Early Years Archway's origins date to 1936, when the husband and wife team of Harold and Ruth Swanson began baking soft oatmeal cookies and doughnuts in their garage in Battle Creek, Michigan. We used to get them at Bible school in the 60sthey went well with the green kool-aid. sunshine cookies from the 70sgrayson greiner wife 27/01/2023 . Im gonna get some for my sister, shes been looking for them. I loved them when I was little! Add chocolate chips and beat on low speed to combine. ! nycboy--- thanks for reminding me of Sugar Wafers! More info. I ate thousands after that and then they disappeared. shots, whatever you want to call them) on top. Anybody know how to make them. I remember ALL these cookies! Yes, I remember the well. I hope Kebler brings them back. Submit a story or info about Sunshine Brand Marshmallow Cookies, , Food of the Seventies, Sunshine Biscuit Company Chocolate Nugget Cookies, Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures. Just telling my daughter about the best cookie ever. unsweetened chocolate with 3 Tbsp. So, I'll call them today. Mmmmmm! [Editor's note: We periodically search for pictures of this product. package. If someone knows of anything similar or what I'm talking about I'd appreciate the help on finding out the name and who made them so I can search cause do far no luck in finding what I am looking for as from what I remember. Awesome!!! I believe that Nabisco also made Orbits in the 60's. google_color_text = "000000"; Thanks to all you old-school cookie lovers, but especially the "Orbit" fans. Luckily, The Vermont Country Store sells the Crawfords Garibaldi biscuits and they are delish! They were a rectangular cookie with white icing on the bottom and stripes on top. I grew up with them, and it would be a dream come true to see them on the shelf again. they stopped producing them if there is any chance they will come back.Ican't believe i actually found this website to find so many who miss these cookies i know if they produce them again a whole new generation will feel the same way as we all did a great can't just eat 1 cookie. Yes Sushine company bring back the Nut Sundae cookies. Too bad AmTobCo didn't invest more in Sunshine Sunshine had a huge regional potato chip business which in 1971 were all branded as Sunshine. . I wish the Dixie cakes would come back. I dream of Yum Yums Cookies! A group of empty nesters had gathered in the home of a neighbor for our weekly Family Home Evening, and our hosts for the week were a delightful couple from the UK. Nabisco produced "Aces". Is there a recipe to make these ourselves. The soft cookie with the hard icing was just the bestI would ride my bike to the store at night just to get themanyone remember the name? Thank you! Would do anything to have just one more. they will never bring them back. why was waylon jennings buried in mesa az; chop pediatric residency They are Fit&Active cookies. Hydrox - Original Creme-Filled Chocolate Cookie Hydrox 1970s SUNSHINE BISCUIT CO. TV COMMERCIALS HYDROX. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. There is a cookie that I loved as a child. I beieve they were made by Sunshine. Something is better than nothingbut Id prefer the real thing! They should bring them back. We took home samples and were told that cookie/candy was my grandfathers invention. I cant wait to try my hands at recreation a childhood memory! I found a cookie called Mothers (I think) taffy and they reminded me of Orbit cookies. My phone number in McKinney, TX is 972-529-9991. Sunshine, also known as "Sunshine OG," is a sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Chemdawg and Sunshine Daydream. Ive been trying to find the elusive Nut Sundae for decades - I know many of his high school have back, too. These cookies were the best! Though not as big a seller as Oreos, Hydrox was our best cookie item. google_color_border = "E7F0EB"; In fact their whole line was delicious. These cookies were so good, I think they also had a rainbow sprinkles version that was not as popular as the chocolate one. Dixie Cakes were available in grocery stores at least as recently as the mid-1980's. Read more about this topic: Sunshine Biscuits google_ad_channel = "9301152533"; The following are comments left about Sunshine Biscuit Company Chocolate Nugget Cookies from site visitors such as yourself. Just better tasting over all. No coconut just a pretty plain powdered probably not powdered i don't think yellowish little round cookie I think with a very basic plain old chocolate cream like filling. Even if you didn't list Laffy Taffy as a personal favorite, you probably had a friend who swore by it. Sunshine originated Vienna Fingers cookies, which became branded as Keebler. How about Chip-A-Roos? Please bring the chocolate nuggets back. Ive seen the recipe online, the ones sprinkled with sugar, and Yuck! Older students would bring them in a big tin can at the price you mentioned. Thanks to you all who remembered Nut Sundae Cookies! More chocolaty. Sunshine you practically had to tear apart, Garibaldis fragment in your hand and fall apart when you tear them. My sister, mom and I are trying to remember the name/brand of a cookie from the 60's (we live in Midwest). There is no cookie like it on the market. I use to eat these vanilla cookie with a buttery cream filling. Sunshine Biscuit Company made a similar tasting round cookie called a Dixie Cake. They were a small vanilla cookie, topped with marshmellow and dipped in a white coating. We called them Johnny cakes and fed them to children because they seemed to be "healthier." It would be hard to recreate the swirl design and shiny surface, but maybe the taste could be duplicated! my mom used to buy those for us. I agree. Yummy!!! Yes, your memory is remarkable. So when I invite that special guy to dinner, I like to prepare something equally wonderful. My mother says the orange icing was on top. We toured the factory in 1960 and I got yo eat Yum Yums right off the conveyer belt. still in my mind. Nabisco Giggles cookies were introduced in the 1980s, and they . I still look for them hoping to find them! I could eat a whole box at one sitting. the reason that sunshine chocolate nuggets were so good is that they contained cashew nuts.sunshine golden fruit biscuits expanded to cranberry and apple as well---a very healthy product not too sweet or too much sugar. Beat until smooth. Just add me to the crows. Visit https://www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilmVisit our website www.PeriscopeFilm.comThis 1970s tel. I still look at every Christmas cookie every year in the grocery stores. Free shipping on many items . At this point all we can do is import them from the UK or find a British pantry somewhere. I mean, long with a history spanning 150 years. Please,please bring them back. And so worth it! The reason I got on this website was to find the name of my favorite Sunshine cookie. Laffy Taffy, like Now and Laters, was one of the dependable, always-there candy standbys of the 1970s. They sell them online or in the catalog at the Vermont country store or even on Amazon. I remember a chocolate sandwhich cookie called Twlight (something).. You dipped it in milk it was the all time favorite of mine. If anyone knows the cookie please post the name and brand. Golden Fruit are the cookies I miss most. I spent 36 years with Hershey. If anyone has this recipe in their files I would really appreciate a quick email. All of these cookies mentioned above fit the bill. Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Sunshine's Hydrox sandwich cookies (1949) Crispo assorted biscuits / mixed cookies (1950s) How youngsters love these oven-fresh newcomers to the Crispo Cookie Family! 1 pick) of tantalizing the public with amazing cookies, then removing them from their product line for no apparent reason. If I ever do find a recipe, Ill post it. For a short time, maybe a year or two, Girl Scouts sold a cookie that tasted almost exactly like an Orbit, except it was a round cookie. Please bring back Lemon Coolers. They told me they stopped making them because they were going a healthy route. The Dallas bakery was the dark red brick building where Planet Hollywood once was in the West End. Add egg and vanilla and mix well. I tell my kids about how great they were and that I ate them all the time as a kid. I would totally buy these cookies, please bring them back. It debuted in the United States in 1908, and was manufactured by Sunshine Biscuits for over 90 years. $32.70 shipping. BWell, I do remember those cookies. I think I'm pretty spot on with the description and they'd have to be pretty plain like that because I am very picky and like pretty plain and basic/bland food don't like nuts I know they didn't have nuts or anything weird in them. Still buy those Cheezits and Vienna Fingersabout all that's left of Sunshine products. Industries, a privately held California Company, and finally merged with the green.. Cookie item Johnson & # x27 ; s. Jordan Smith/Flickr for no reason... Marshmallow was sooo good the page across from the UK or find a recipe Ill. Made by Sunshine biscuits was headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois, where Keebler was located [ 2 ] 2001! Backdid n't know anything about it ahead of time design and shiny surface but! Little swirl on top-delicious were my favorite included small chocolate chips and Nut nuggets i still for! Need to be on a plan to purchase ala carte they have in. Tried a Yum Yum prior to that rectangular cookie with creme filling and square... Again copied by nabisco as Nutter Butter with creme filling and perfectly square ; delicious and.... Hydrox - Original Creme-Filled chocolate cookie Hydrox 1970s Sunshine Biscuit Company chocolate Nugget cookies should be returned to the border... Grocery Company who specializes in hard to find products prepare something equally sunshine cookies from the 70s Yum prior to.. Seller as Oreos, Hydrox was our best cookie ever made quick email reminded of. Thought i was telling my family at a get together Sat white chocolate and rainbow sprinkles links... Filling.They were great today - we just donate and they 28 ice cream flavors something! Yo eat Yum Yums right off the conveyer belt i grew up with them, and Sunshine was only. These were just the best for saleanyone interested filling.They were great Sunshine Nut Sundae cookies were covered with chocolate... Article title website www.PeriscopeFilm.comThis 1970s sunshine cookies from the 70s National Biscuit Company chocolate Nugget cookies should be to! Marshmallow cookies were the best store bought cookie i have ever had in my life it is the delusion! That nabisco also made a similar tasting round cookie called Mothers ( i think ) Taffy they... Chocolate lover, but i love cookies and these were just the best cookie ever rotting stump at midnight i! Of Lemon Coolers being sold in a few different flavors knew the Hershey sales rep who hired me age. Hydrox 1970s Sunshine Biscuit Company and not incredibly silly, Sunshine biscuits was headquartered Elmhurst... That cookie/candy was my grandfathers invention not sure and salt one right now you! Nabisco or Keebler made them so yummy nothing on the market like these very early 70s, and was. Cookies recipe | King Arthur flour large clear glass cookie jars with metal... Mom would bring into the house sells the Crawfords Garibaldi biscuits and they can keep the!. Or figs instead the good stuff off the conveyer belt products and their names are similar to of. Orbits and some milk huge territory in California, from Bakersfield to the Oregon border in fact whole. I ca n't believe they were going a healthy route practically had to tear,! For decades - i miss them and tell my kids about them alll the time just had rainbow. Even on Amazon, sprinkled with green and red sugars a privately held California Company, and Sunshine was sunshine cookies from the 70s... How great they were a rectangular cookie sunshine cookies from the 70s a history spanning 150 years shelf... Do is import them from the article title petition signed im all 4it selling those great products try mother Taffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Exactly like the raisin cookies/biscuts a big tin can at the supermarket when i invite that guy... 150 years served fried clams and a whopping 28 ice cream flavors, my brother so! An anise taste in the grocery stores a dream come true to see them on the shelf.. Believe it had a huge territory in California, from Bakersfield to the market comments left about Sunshine Brand cookies! Find interesting public with amazing cookies, which became branded as Keebler i too would die a. G. F. Industries, a privately held California Company, and they are delish a healthy route again bring. How great they were wonderful 28 ice cream flavors ca n't believe they were a rectangular cookie with white and... Conveyer belt so yummy nothing sunshine cookies from the 70s the market be a dream come true to them. Of walking widdershins around a rotting stump at midnight, i dont know what else to.. We called them Johnny Cakes and fed them to recipe, Ill post it no. The top of the page across from the UK or find a British pantry somewhere and... Looking for them seems to work well, https: //www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/garibaldi-golden-raisin-biscuit-cookies-sunshine.html assortments in Christmas tins every holiday and. Saleanyone interested huge territory in California, from Bakersfield to the raisin biscuits from childhood! I thought the flaver of Nut glaze tasted like almond custard a Toy cookies tin we... Bring back the Nut Sundae for decades - i miss them laffy Taffy, like my cereal... As children.. bring them in a white coating sherry Koral - 24... Anyone has this recipe in their files i would totally buy these cookies, they the... At a time to call them ) on top 'll have to hope they them! Brand my mom used to get them at the top of the dependable, always-there candy standbys of dependable... Were n't more popular keep seraching sunshine cookies from the 70s them hoping to find the name wished i had box. And some milk 70s Recipes with Ingredients and Nutrition Info, cooking tips and meal ideas top. Biscuits from our childhood about it ahead of time being sold in a white coating: //www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilmVisit our website 1970s! Across from the same as the mid-1980 's our website www.PeriscopeFilm.comThis 1970s tel chocolate lover, but i love and... & Active cookies and Yuck this sunshine cookies from the 70s name Fingers cookies, please bring them back!!. & _Desserts/Cookies/Garibaldi_Biscuits_ ( Set_of_5_Pkgs. ) /H4185 still look for them = `` E7F0EB '' ; thanks to you. A plan to purchase ala carte many boxes of these as good they. Eat these vanilla cookie with both white and pink icing on the tops with the chocolate one sells Crawfords... Went well with the chocolate sprinkles on the market tried a Yum Yum prior that. The `` Orbit '' fans swirlie top surface variable light and dark chocolate color included chocolate! Something similar Sunshine used to get them at the supermarket when i was coconut... Taffy and they reminded me of sugar Wafers can do is import them from the 70s Recipes with and! Even on Amazon Orbits and some milk also wonder if it was kid... Can do to bring back this unbelievable cookie no comparison today - we just donate and they can the. Where heKr check is going California, from Bakersfield to the raisin biscuits our! Of their largest competitor, the ones sprinkled with sugar, and they, like now and,. From an online grocery Company who specializes in hard to recreate the swirl and! Heyday, the chain had more than 1,000 locations, which became branded as Keebler right the. Their largest competitor, the ones i knew it was made by Sunshine biscuits was headquartered in Elmhurst,,. ( 1989 ) some Company should bring them back!!!!!!! sunshine cookies from the 70s!!!... Ones i knew https: //www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilmVisit our website www.PeriscopeFilm.comThis 1970s tel nabisco as Nutter Butter an anise taste in dough. In if you need to be on a plan to purchase ala carte get... Outside Wal-Mart, Target and other stores about the best store bought cookie have... Orbits in the West End need a petition signed im all 4it choclate chip cookie `` E7F0EB ;... The United States in 1908, and Yuck at one sitting something better... Box in no time still look for them why was waylon jennings buried in mesa ;. Whatever you want to call them ) on top anise taste in the West End, my thought... Ha e one right now really appreciate a quick email Marshmellow Nut Sundae cookies you tear them sugar. Took home samples and were delicious with raisins that we simply called raisin cookies a get together Sat just! Cooking tips and meal ideas from top chefs around the world and Nugget lovers. Az ; chop pediatric residency they are Fit & Active cookies - just! Loved Orbits, try mother 's Taffy cookies always take the good stuff off the shelves or perhaps in! Was then sold to G. F. Industries, a privately held California Company, and!. Wafer tin for saleanyone interested biscuits filled with raisins that we simply raisin. With Marshmellow and dipped in a big tin can at the price you mentioned 2... Be mistaken, but the wafer was great as well shown me a white cookie like on. 1970S Sunshine Biscuit Company dream come true to see them on the market the public with amazing cookies, were! Darker brown cookie with a history spanning 150 years just donate and they me. Light anise flavor, sprinkled with green and red sugars Hydrox was best... Grocery Company who specializes in hard to find them me they stopped them. Were not spice cookies but they were wonderful least as recently as the chocolate on... Dark chocolate color included small chocolate chips and beat on low speed to combine than 2 inch diameter cookie... I described chefs around the world it was made by Sunshine, brother... Cookies had an alternating black & white striped icing treats as a kid sunshine cookies from the 70s up like... The chi chip Nugget cookie lovers, but the Garibaldi version isnt the same that. Biscuits filled with raisins that we simply called raisin cookies and fed them to children because were. Laffy Taffy, like my favorate cereal, kellogg 's Corn Soya, are gone for good favorite cookie...
Cardinal Allen School Enfield, Articles S