This is for issues that are related to only USCIS, and they have been very helpful for a few of our cases. You may inquire about your case status. The latest updates for U.S. Embassies and Consulates, including operating status of the Consular Section, can be found athttps://usembassy.gov. The receipt number consists of three letters followed by 10 numbers. A filing cannot be expedited (cut in line) unless it is life-and-death or in the governments best interest. For more information about case processing times and reading your receipt notice, visit the More Information About Case Processing Times page. 2023 Fickey Martinez Law Firm. Note: Investigations cannot be rushed. This subreddit is not affiliated with U.S. How Do I Know Which USCIS Service Center? Call USCIS Contact Center The next step is calling the USCIS contact center. I called to expedite on Friday the officer was very nice and explained to me exactly how things work , told me when i have my receipts at hand to call them back ! Based on the common case statuses, you can see a pattern or progression of a case as it processes through the USCIS System and many officers to either an approval or interview. June 30, 2020 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. Most times I call, the officer just says "You can't do anything at this point, you just have to wait," "Your case was already approved for expedited processing, so we can't submit a service request for you," "Although you were approved, there are no guarantees you'll get your documents on time.". Step 2: Enter the 13-digit USCIS receipt number. You will figure out whom to contact depending upon where you live. What you will do is, I will show you in a second. Number of Visas Each Year is Limited in Some Categories. Show Password One account for all of your USCIS needs. Today, I was able to get an officer to request a Tier 2 officer call for me (second USCIS call attempt of the day), and I was told I should be contacted by a Tier 2 within the next 14 business days regarding my case. Review our. U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Was it my calls? My local FO is Salt Lake City too, but my case was sent to San Antonio, Texas FO from NBC. Allowed HTML tags: