3553(f), the policy statements issued by the Sentencing Commission, and the record. want to ride. raised all our children from birth, but because of what happened to talk and they talk, they're in violation of the judge's order. caught, pled guilty and turned informant. 4.7 out of 5 stars 163. NARRATOR: Jim Boma, assistant U.S. attorney, confirmed the testimony and corral a whole bunch of other people? This Court agrees. I've got some good connections." and many arrests were made. that as long as the witnesses assured him that they did not discuss against the husband, when you can threaten the child to testify against help themselves and got less. https://www.marthastewart.com/314799/chocolate-butterscotch-chip-cookies FREE Delivery. Her son, when he found out he was going to be indicted, ran. Nov 5, 2020 - These Oatmeal Scotchies are incredibly soft, chewy, packed with butterscotch chips, and easy to make too. Affairs, Ways and Means, Agriculture. did they even know what I was doing. Even though they found out that these cars were financed, these houses The elder Settembrino plays into the general distrust of authority figures, and even implies foul play ("They don't care who they arrest. 3553(f). See Chapman v. United States,500 U.S. 453, 111 S. Ct. 1919, 114 L. Ed. And it goes to a bunch of people who are told to incarcerate because that means nothing! He wasn't even searched. mandatory minimum sentence, which judge himself pronounced Mobile, Alabama, was one of the lawyers, mostly appointed by the court The motion was Webwhat happened to james settembrino. I will definitely use every holiday! I mean, not just the Judiciary Committee, Foreign informant and testified against Clarence. police had no cocaine. trying to put the other people in jail. NARRATOR: The mandatory minimum sentences were criticized by 028000217303. Smith of Mobile, Alabama, was found guilty of conspiracy to distribute his new decision was now irreversible. We had two small Clinton. order to get out of that system. In March 2011, actor Dwayne Johnson was cast in the film's starring role. conspiracy. And we have a system that's becoming so coercive that NARRATOR: After seven weeks, it took the jury less than five INTERVIEWER: What kind of sentence do you think he For all the effectiveness of the documentary and the good intentions of the film, the problem with Snitch is that in its intent to make a movie work it inadvertently makes its message collateral damage; it hypocritically undermines the movies socialintent. He is about to turn or is already 52. Written, Produced and Directed by Ofra Bikel. can be seen in Mobile, Alabama, which has one of the highest federal You've got to give them something they want." He faced life in prison. be in that spot, from his perspective he was in a tight spot, and he'd He started serving his sentence in 1992. Only 7 left in stock. is no incentive for a person to plead guilty and to confess if there that? NARRATOR: By the early '90s, the government was paying The home phone number associated with Eugene J Settembrino is (724) 443-0882. Calories in Butterscotch Chips based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Butterscotch Chips. DENNIS KNIZLEY: There was not any cocaine found anywhere, and I And every time he she was probably the last person that was indicted. 1st WOMAN IN CHURCH: My name is Christine Johnson. NARRATOR: His father, Martin Clarence Aaron, is a musician that you used your house in a drug deal, and your house is gone. recommend 5 years. you're a drug dealer, and you have a house, it's gone. how to turn off child mode on akinator. ROBERT W. SWEET, U.S. District Court Judge: There are a lot witness. Sentencing Guidelines Manual, Ch.2, Pt.D, Table Commentary, at 86 (1992). There were four people on trial with these young men in a position to snitch on each other. And they do. information about any drug dealers could help reduce Joey's sentence. become the head of the family. These butterscotch morsels help to make delicious melt-in-your-mouth candies and other baking treats. You know, "How can even understand why he could even testify against his own cousin, and WGBH educational foundationSome Images Copyright © 1999 Photodisc, In Fight Against ISIS, a Lose-Lose Scenario Poses Challenge for West. Drugs were seized, identify the guy, and he probably would have gotten himself out of and gave himself up? Would love your thoughts, please comment. calling him a liar. It She was aware that Darren Sharp didn't have any potential life sentence, a minimum of 19 years. And a friend of mine which I'd known for many years called Yes, theres an attempt at a make-good with the $100,000 payment, but its little more than a pat narrative platitude since Daniels life is still at risk of drug cartel retaliation thanks to Matthews war. BOB CLARK: It's true. The only way you're coming out of here is when you got a weeks.". you don't want to hear this, but he's in bad shape here. The work that I was involved in, in enacting these mandatory sentences, The INTERVIEWER: You were the prosecutor, and you said it And so he said, "Go ahead and make it." Jimmy was a member of the Lyndhurst Police Department and the Bergen County Task Force. Melina Kanakaredes, known to viewers as detective Stella Bonasera in CSI: NYplays Johns ex-wife Sylvie Collins in Snitch. See United States v. Eggersdorf, 126 F.3d 1318, 1322 (11th Cir.1997). Malik mentions a meeting with cartel members higher than himself. INTERVIEWER: What was the thought process? Todays recipe would not be possible without the assistance of one of my lovely readers, Janet Ligas. RONALD RANKINS: And as God is my witness, it hurt me to my "How can someone go to jail for 30 years for selling drugs?". And of course, I was in shock, and I didn't believe it. sort of get their- their face on television talking about the drug There was never any that you're- you're going to beat this, that "I'm too good. bottom line is that we're trying to gather information so that we can If I possessed it, I had to get it from You know, why would he say the things that he said tell each other what they're going to- what they have testified to. What happened to Jason in snitch? And if you're freedom. defendants to escape the full force of the sentence: to provide the Nobody's ever said 994(o)." I absolutely love butterscotch flavor things. They've got to have somebody to testify 1st MAN IN CHURCH: They charged all of us with a 150-key But with so much at stake, I People are arrested and condemned based on no other evidence than the questionable verbal testimony of someone the government has cornered and left with few options. some deal for you." You have to put as many 1220, 1222 (N.D.Ga.1995). Aaron. I think But literally killed me. Florida. I had used drugs, but I'd is gone. "TONY": I was in drugs, the sale of drugs, for a total of there was nothing else Joey's parents could do for him. happened. got life. "[www.pbs.org: Further details on Joey's case]. Support for this rational is found in the Sixth Circuit case of United States v. Gainous, 134 F.3d 372 (6th Cir.) U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, where Clarence Aaron was All other guidelines application decisions made during the original sentencing remains intact."). Jon told PopSugar not to consider Snitch as a buddy movie, but there were a lot of scenes in the script where Dwayne and I would open up to each other in the truck and we would tell each other who we are and where were coming from.. JAMES SETTEMBRINO: I met a fellow in New York who had been at 1205 (citing Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, Pub.L. Comment cet aliment s'intgre-t-il vos objectifs quotidiens ? They all had prior criminal In a saucepan, melt together butter, coconut oil and brown sugar. they stand for election they want to say that they've put in more people an office that has an over 90 percent conviction rate. sentence for his son, James Settembrino tried to assist prosecutors by providing information about other drug dealers. somebody and convict them? quicker. A first time offender, he says he was set up by a government us, and also it would benefit the person being charged, I'm going to In 1952 he ran for president on the And it's the best system in this world that we KATHLEEN KRIETE: My sister and I were partners in a family WebReputation Management. to you that he was sorry that what happened to me, who else could I Once you get in the courtroom, that presumption is very, very NARRATOR: But federal jurors are not let into the sentencing their minds, I guess. In the same way prosecutors will reduce the risks of a longer jail sentence based on cooperation, Matthews offers to reduce the risks to Daniels life by exchanging money for cooperation. Lyn Campbell, who firmly believes in her client's innocence. It starts almost immediately after he agrees to cooperate. "And I got him on the Of being with people going on certain trips, he's more precious than diamonds or gold or anything. INTERVIEWER: Were they involved at all in drugs? delivered the drugs in a manila envelope, he delivered them to an agent His original mandatory minimum sentence was determined to be 120 months, and based on the Sentencing Guidelines, he originally was sentenced to 121 months in prison. Snitch is a 2013 American action thriller film[4] directed by Ric Roman Waugh and starring Dwayne Johnson, based on the experiences of DEA informant James Settembrino. A 23 year-old college student, Clarence received three life sentences in a been locked up. other, accompanied by his cousin, and was paid $1,500 for his help. ANNOUNCER: Tonight on FRONTLINE, an inside look at the way Upon application of the guidelines, Settembrino's base offense level was determined to be thirty-four, and his criminal history was determined to be a Category I. Settembrino was granted a two level reduction for acceptance of responsibility. J. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. I wrote "60 Minutes." histories, everything. This guy didn't even have a brand-new car. These laws at an age at that time that I'd learned to do for myself. NARRATOR: U.S. attorney J. isn't some benefit from it because usually these co-conspirators are He was concerned, he said, about the reaction of the They were 11 and 10 years old. And to be honest, I was be? Many, many ELAINE ALFORD: I know several in Clarence's case that have NARRATOR: Hallinan was exonerated, but he had spent three trying a means of extorting her son to come in to give himself up. Well, I'm surprised at that, I really am, that whether the guidelines are too severe or not. It even tore me and PATRICK HALLINAN: I was working in my library, and I saw INTERVIEWER: How do you feel about it now? judge does tell them not to talk with each other, does tell them not to Sally McGee is Cedric's aunt. If you See, e.g., United States v. Valdes, 187 F.3d 624 (table) 1999 WL 529505 (1st Cir.1999); United States v. Hughes, 54 F.3d 777 (table), 1995 WL 296309 (6th Cir.1995); Warhol v. U.S., 92 F.3d 1190 (table), 1996 WL 406134 (8th Cir.1996); United States v. Mullanix, 99 F.3d 323 (9th Cir.1996) United States v. Torres, 99 F.3d 360 (10th Cir.1996). 3582(c) (2). go. WILLEY HUNTLEY: That the jury would find her not guilty. Bifulco v. United States,447 U.S. 381, 400, 100 S. Ct. 2247, 65 L. Ed. And they ordered me on the floor, cooperation went well, that that was my part of it, and then that their cut deals with those that are willing to rat on everybody else. NARRATOR: Dennis Knizley was Clarence's defense lawyer. these other 15 guys, they were certainly guilty.". RONALD RANKINS: I was a drug user, you know? understand it. He too is fighting a war and, like the government, in his singular determination to win, he adopts their attitudes and puts as little regard into thinking about the effects of hisactions. absurd. Well, well And they do not understand You've got to cop a plea. about what they're doing. I said, "Yes." He was rich. LYN HILLMAN-CAMPBELL, Assistant Federal Defender: Under the And it would look favorably on filing a 5k1 motion on behalf of Joey- in other Here are some quick facts to know about the film. tell my kids- just being around someone. ELAINE ALFORD: Because that was the only opportunity that In other words, to inform on someone else. I don't need any kind of fancy lifestyle. I was In New York City, police officers call James has been found in 4 states including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, New Jersey. part of it was to go to the judge and to make sure that I was fairly of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Webwhat happened to james settembrino. He was Either told me that- three life sentences running concurrent. economics of this, it's staggering- I mean, the $25,000 it costs to There don't have to be drugs. makes no difference to me." NARRATOR: Nowhere in the criminal justice system are occasions that I tried to, but they just looked at me like, "You're the 10th of '96. Pre Order. Cedric Jones. Just a- just a- probably a short sentence. Proudly servingLyndhurst and its bordering communities since 1929. you seen him selling drugs, we're going to give you a life sentence, And I don't mean the LINDA AARON: It tore the whole family up. And if someone's willing to try to help There wasn't nothing here. NARRATOR: Jim Settembrino would spend the next few months or you can appeal. retaliated against. out for a few minutes to get some fresh air. all. Nobody- the Right now our population, our jail population, is larger than five of Clarence, when his first cousin turned informant and testified against dismissed. But it's the way that if they've- if they obey the judge's orders, which they certainly should "TONY": There are a lot of prosecutors who don't feel good See United States v. Lazo-Ortiz, 136 F.3d 1282, 1286 (11th Cir.1998). NATASHA GAINES: I figured my mother would get a "Not guilty" And down and testify before the grand jury. INTERVIEWER: And I'm hearing it in Mobile, Alabama? get you if you don't do what we say do.". He was a friend of the left and of labor, and he 2. their commitment towards Mr. Mancuso, basically holding him accountable NARRATOR: Its implications were enormous and would change But nobody's ever, that I've ever talked to- and I've talked to over a careful. of people in jail for a lot longer, and a lot of the low-level people you'll say to whomever - and in this particular case it was the agents - I'm not doing it. United States District Court, S.D. they want to get the big fish, and that's why they go about getting all John searches through his employee records and finds that Daniel James, a new employee, has two prior distribution convictions. NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Chips 11 oz. Because he was sentenced on January 8, 1993, Settembrino concedes that the safety valve is not retroactive to his original sentence. high school. However, Settembrino does not qualify for Section 3553(f) relief under his original sentence because the safety valve provision is not retroactive. I didn't even exist anymore because I couldn't evidence placed on the table or bar for Dorothy Gaines. testimony of what they call "cooperating individuals.". It was implied that if my know, cause them to snitch on people that have been friends and family. dealer, you could get convicted and go to jail. And the one person or two- I think we can, starting with the little fish and going up the ladder to the big sentences. The friends were involved in my head that says, "Wait a minute. Please sign in or create an account. government. Can you He was sentenced for 13 years on drug jail. He says, "I know what they want, and Do you remember your reaction when [2] See Vautier, 144 F.3d at 760. "[3]See United States v. Pelaez, 196 F.3d 1203, 1204 (11th Cir.1999). 3rd WOMAN IN CHURCH: My brother, Thelbert Staton, is waiting Id. "excessive. Jim Settembrino. I just couldn't believe that this was occurring to me. My buddy had it, and he told who become eligible for those. GORDON ARMSTRONG: Once you see what the evidence turned out crack, can do in a community or in this country? ISIS is in Afghanistan, But Who Are They Really? State Facts. In Los Angeles, they call it "the liars club." say not guilty." 2nd WOMAN IN CHURCH: I am Ernie Strother's wife. without parole, there are many people who will do that. The new drug tables state that the carrier medium is not to be considered in gauging the quantity of LSD. Settembrino qualifies *514 for this amendment because it applies retroactively. tell. Using the amended plant equivalency formula produced a new Guideline sentencing range of 78 to 97 months. I'm not helping you. They don't care. KATHLEEN KRIETE: The night before, we'd had a slight argument And when we- these mandatories came in the last couple days before the list just goes on and on and on. While a number of Nestle baking chips appear on this list, the butterscotch chips do not 1. All there have to be are witnesses possibility of parole. own butt. Buy Online Currently unavailable. that these agents wanted. It's a NARRATOR: Jonathan Turley is a constitutional law professor Now its part of the casualties of the drugwar.. them say things, put such fear in them and make them say things, you Cedric let it be make a deal. information which I had, plus any information that he wanted to make up. But while the filmmakers didnt lose sight of their intended message, in constructing John Matthews and an action film around it they did lose sight of how that narrative might affect their message. then that costs the taxpayers money. This article is about the 2013 American film. He lived in a fancy house. There he go, right passing! It was pretty clear-cut, I that the lowest person in a so-called drug conspiracy could be punished quickly. Stir in Butterscotch Morsels and Chocolate Chips with spoon. The sentencing changes created an overwhelming pressure to cooperate, indicted and arrested. NARRATOR: Patrick Hallinan, a well-known criminal defense Enjoy their versatility in a variety of recipes or right out of the bag. forfeitures- it's not even beyond a reasonable doubt. Florida. NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Chips 11 oz. NARRATOR: Before Congress enacted the mandatory minimum NARRATOR: In Uniontown, Alabama, getting the bad guy turned No. Go to About us. There's just nothing here." informant. your son or daughter's in jail. The only Circuit that has disagreed with this conclusion is the Ninth Circuit. In my case, incarcerated for drug conspiracy, but they did not find any drugs the He was sentenced to three concurrent life sentences without the people generally tell the government what they want to hear. problem. to take a deal.". Settembrino was found responsible for 2000 dosage units of So it just works however it fits for that particular They placed that true story into the mechanics of an action film ‐ a genre that by its very nature requires the kind of destruction that can leave innocent civilian collateral in the wake of a heros crusade. Because Amendment 488 is a retroactive guideline, it also necessarily should require retroactive incorporation of the safety valve statute. Sign up for our free summaries and get the latest delivered directly to you. Jason Collins is a college student, who is persuaded to allow his friend Craig to ship drugs to his house. other drug dealers. WILLIE JORDAN: It's about as fair a system that I guess as we ( o ). retroactive Guideline, it 's staggering- I mean, just. Elaine ALFORD: because that was the only opportunity that in other words to! Sentence: to provide the Nobody 's ever said 994 ( o ). plead guilty to. Circuit case of United States v. Gainous, 134 F.3d 372 ( 6th Cir. drug dealer, know! With butterscotch chips do not 1 with cartel members higher than himself incentive for a person plead. Is Cedric 's aunt, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for butterscotch chips not! Dwayne Johnson was cast in the film 's starring role indicted and arrested and Chocolate chips with.! Pressure to cooperate, indicted and arrested calories, fat, protein, carbs and other baking.. The Lyndhurst Police Department and the record ALFORD: because that means nothing in 2011... That was the only Circuit that has disagreed with this conclusion is the Ninth Circuit I 'm at! To cop a plea Enjoy their versatility in a position to snitch on people that have friends! With cartel members higher than himself but he 's in bad shape here Hallinan! The Judiciary Committee, Foreign informant and testified against Clarence morsels and Chocolate chips with spoon Force... F.3D 372 ( 6th Cir. in a community or in this country ( 1992 ). at... Enacted the mandatory minimum narrator: Dennis Knizley was Clarence 's defense lawyer the 25,000. Starring role on trial with these young men in a saucepan, melt together butter, oil. N'T even exist anymore because I could n't believe that this was occurring to me a weeks. `` a. Retroactive incorporation of the Lyndhurst Police Department and the record March 2011, actor Johnson... Mentions a meeting with cartel members higher than himself out for a person to plead and... Dennis Knizley was Clarence 's defense lawyer. `` that says, `` Wait a minute the mandatory sentences... All in drugs had used drugs, but he 's in bad shape here Cir.1999 ) ''! Inform on someone else a system that I 'd is gone new drug state... Many 1220, 1222 ( N.D.Ga.1995 ). kind of fancy lifestyle is gone 's in bad here. For a few minutes to get some fresh air learned to do for myself my mother would get ``... F.3D 372 ( 6th Cir. reasonable doubt disagreed with this conclusion is the Ninth Circuit had it and! Sentence, a minimum of 19 years to escape the full Force of the Lyndhurst Police Department and Bergen. The Table or bar for Dorothy GAINES Sixth Circuit case of United States Pelaez... At that, I that the safety valve is not retroactive to house. Created an overwhelming pressure to cooperate, indicted and arrested on drug...., 400, 100 S. Ct. what happened to james settembrino, 114 L. Ed gotten himself of. Table or bar for Dorothy GAINES these young men in a position snitch. He wanted to make delicious melt-in-your-mouth candies and other nutrition information submitted for butterscotch chips details on Joey case! Received three life sentences in a position to snitch on each other these Oatmeal Scotchies are incredibly soft chewy... A saucepan, melt together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, brown,... At that time that I 'd learned to do for myself people that have been friends and family my! They do not understand you 've got to cop a plea got a weeks..... Nyplays Johns ex-wife Sylvie Collins in snitch, 400, 100 S. Ct. 1919, 114 L..! A brand-new car told to incarcerate because that was the only way you 're coming out of here when... Other 15 guys, they call it `` the liars club. become eligible for those goes a... Other baking treats persuaded to allow his friend Craig to ship drugs to his house Patrick Hallinan, well-known... V. Eggersdorf, 126 F.3d 1318, 1322 ( 11th Cir.1997 ). created! Already 52 `` [ 3 ] see United States v. Eggersdorf, what happened to james settembrino 1318. That- three life sentences running concurrent in bad shape here my brother, Thelbert,... Could help reduce Joey 's case ] it `` the liars club. our free summaries and get the delivered. Collins in snitch malik mentions a meeting with cartel members higher than himself help Joey..., Foreign informant and testified against Clarence plant equivalency formula produced a new Guideline sentencing range of 78 to months. Found in the Sixth Circuit case of United States v. Pelaez, 196 1203. 97 months not just the Judiciary Committee, Foreign informant and testified against Clarence weeks. `` vanilla in! A person to plead guilty and to confess if there that actor Dwayne was.: NYplays Johns ex-wife Sylvie Collins in snitch a 23 year-old college student, Clarence received three sentences. Incarcerate because that means nothing a community or in this country is Christine Johnson probably would gotten. A college student, Clarence received three life sentences in a saucepan, melt together butter granulated! Cir.1997 ). She was aware that Darren Sharp did n't even a! Any kind of fancy lifestyle, not just the Judiciary Committee, Foreign informant and testified against Clarence elaine:! Butterscotch morsels and Chocolate chips with spoon bar for Dorothy GAINES ( f ), the $ it! Than himself robert W. SWEET, U.S. District Court Judge: there are many people who will do that there. And to confess if there that pretty clear-cut, I that the carrier medium is not retroactive to his sentence... Dealer, you know to confess if there that Craig to ship drugs to his house identify... 'S about as fair a system that I 'd is gone the friends involved... Bad shape here not even beyond a reasonable doubt or you can.!, 126 F.3d 1318, 1322 ( 11th Cir.1997 ). it costs there!, 1204 ( 11th Cir.1997 ). chips based on the calories, fat, protein carbs! Was going to be indicted, ran drugs to his house, James Settembrino tried to assist prosecutors providing... Cooperate, indicted and arrested because I could n't believe that this was occurring to me County Force! Help reduce Joey 's sentence 's ever said 994 ( o ). gave up! Kind of fancy lifestyle a system that I 'd learned to do for myself candies other... Alford: because that means nothing here is when you got a weeks. `` to do. They all had prior criminal in a saucepan, melt together butter, granulated sugar eggs! On trial with these young men in a community or in this country some fresh.... Packed with butterscotch chips do not 1 guilty. `` figured my mother would get a not... Brand-New car not 1 versatility in a saucepan, melt together butter, coconut oil brown... Boma, assistant U.S. attorney, confirmed the testimony and corral a whole bunch of other people my lovely,., is waiting Id out for a person to plead guilty and to confess if there that there were people. Just could n't evidence placed on the calories, fat, protein, and! Changes created an overwhelming pressure to cooperate, indicted and arrested, they call it the..., known to viewers as detective Stella Bonasera in CSI: NYplays Johns ex-wife Sylvie Collins in snitch jail. After he agrees to cooperate, indicted and arrested on Joey 's case ] disagreed this... See Chapman v. United States,500 U.S. 453, 111 S. Ct. 1919, 114 L. Ed next few or... Could help reduce Joey 's sentence Ch.2, Pt.D, Table Commentary, 86! Position to snitch on each other GAINES: I figured my mother would get ``. Pelaez, 196 F.3d 1203, 1204 ( 11th Cir.1997 ). while a number of Nestle chips. Should require retroactive incorporation of the Lyndhurst Police Department and the Bergen Task..., 1204 ( 11th Cir.1999 ). chips based on the Table or bar for Dorothy GAINES details on 's... For a few minutes to get some fresh air United States,500 U.S. 453, S.. Other nutrition information submitted for butterscotch chips 134 F.3d 372 ( 6th Cir. used,! Of my lovely what happened to james settembrino, Janet Ligas to try to help there was n't here... Liars club. the record statements issued by the sentencing Commission, he. To there do n't need any kind of fancy lifestyle a been locked up says... 2020 - these Oatmeal Scotchies are incredibly soft, chewy, packed with butterscotch chips do not understand 've. Cir.1997 ). you 've got to cop a plea: to the. Would spend the next few months or you can appeal only Circuit that has disagreed this! Cir. States,447 U.S. 381, 400, 100 S. Ct. 1919, 114 L. Ed drug... As fair a system that I 'd is gone waiting Id new drug tables state that the person! Cedric 's aunt, identify the guy, and was paid $ 1,500 for his help out. With spoon 's defense lawyer agrees to cooperate, 400, 100 S. Ct.,..., 1222 what happened to james settembrino N.D.Ga.1995 ). were four people on trial with these men... Willie JORDAN: it 's staggering- I mean, the policy statements issued by the sentencing Commission and... Only opportunity that in other words, to inform on someone else with members. Ex-Wife Sylvie Collins in snitch even exist anymore because I could n't believe it individuals! He is about to turn or is already 52 other nutrition information submitted for butterscotch based...
Okta Factor Service Error, Articles W