Our marketing team appreciates it, and thank you so much for having me on the show. Biography of Yamini Rangan. Very difficult. The shares were sold at an average price of $450.00, for a transaction totalling $393,300.00. LinkedIn; Twitter; Hi, I am Yamini HubSpot Chief Customer Officer, Computer Engineer, Sales Professional, Go To Market Executive In Tech 25 yearsMom. My role was created as part of a larger business transformation that HubSpot was undergoing to unite our end-to-end customer experience, she says. They have a kid behind that theyre helping. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as HubSpot's first-ever Chief Customer Officer, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. She . . Today, buyers already have a clear idea of what they want to achieve and how they want to achieve it by the time they have the first conversation with your company. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as HubSpot's first-ever Chief Customer Officer, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. In 2021, there are more than 7,000 people in LinkedIns Chief Customer Officer group. Shes proven she can lead HubSpot, and Im excited to partner with her for many years to come in my new role as Executive Chairman. Written by Hannah Fleishman HubSpot Inc (HUBS)'s detailed insider trading history can be found in Insider Trading Tracker table. Yamini is a tech industry veteran with over 25 years of experience. Its very customer-centric and obsessed with buyer behavior and trends. -- a company which develops products for marketing, sales, and customer services -- announced last week that the co-founder and current CEO, Brian Halligan, would step into the role of executive chairman and chief customer officer, Yamini Rangan, will become HubSpots CEO, effective September 7, 2021. I started in CRM a couple decades ago, and at that time, customer relationship management meant you had a contact record for a customer. Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah started it about 15 ago, and theyve built a truly amazing company with great culture, focus on customers, and focus on crafted solutions. Insiders are limited to only officers and/or directors of the company. On average, HubSpot Inc executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $10,410,783. . also The company was founded by Brian Patrick Halligan and Dharmesh Shah on April 4, 2005, and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA. When do you want to talk about French fries? Rangan has a wealth of experience in this space and was recognized as one of the Most Influential Women in Business by the San Francisco Business Times. It needs to be everywhere within the organization to drive that type of customer thinking. What does that look like at HubSpot? The information on this site is in no way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way. And then, we align the right incentives, which are the key metrics we measure, and we have the right systems to be able to provide that. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Moving from Churn to NRR as the Core Retention Metric. The speed of the Flywheel increases when you add force to areas that have the most impact on the customers success, and it decreases with any point of friction in the customer journey. Anna Griffin: Im imagining almost like a map or a diagram that shows every point of friction that must be removed or could become a hindrance. Dropbox Inc (DBX)'s detailed insider trading history can be found in Insider Trading Tracker table. Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. We share very similar thinking. I started as an engineer at that point, I was fascinated by technology. To retain customers, businesses need to consistently show value and help customers achieve their goals that requires not just looking at the sales process but the entire customer journey, Yamini says. Ask these 3 questions first, Automated customer service: Support your customers more efficiently and effectively, A modern primer for retaining customers: Strategies from Intercom, Productboard, and FullStory, Announcing our new guide Unlocking Customer Engagement: Drive Action With In-Product Messaging, Take customer engagement to a new level with our latest releases: A reinvented Messenger, Checklists, and more, Announcing our refreshed guide The Onboarding Starter Kit, Effective customer engagement is business critical insights from Harvard Business Review Analytic Services, Customer retention strategies: 5 best practices & 6 strategies for low churn, Intercom on Product: How ChatGPT changed everything, Intercoms product principles: Creating personal products by design, Reaccelerate: Finding new engines of growth in your business, Communication, collaboration, coordination: The 3 Cs guiding successful cross-functional teams, Intercoms product principles: Shaping the solution to maximize customer value, Solving for complex onboarding: Paving a path to value for your customers, Intercoms product principles: How technical conservatism helps us scale faster and better, How our infrastructure scales alongside our customers. They purchased a total of 10,000 shares worth more than $3,400,800.00. Since day one of her arrival, shes made our organization better, and while I was out, she led the company with clarity, empathy, and exceptional results. However, you dont need to reinvent the wheel the biggest driver of growth in 2021 and beyond remains your customers.. Its not what the handoff looks like, its who theyre serving. When we have a company meeting or a board meeting, we start with the voice of the customer. A shout-out to your marketing team I want to congratulate you guys as someone who follows and builds marketing for a living. HubSpot is a leading CRM platform that provides software and support to help companies grow better. of 559,169 shares. Over the past 18 months, You can follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube or grab the RSS feed in your player of choice. Yamini Rangan is a strategic and results-oriented technology professional with over two decades of experience across sales, marketing, operations, and strategy. The combination of our founders vision and leadership, with Yaminis extensive experience scaling high-growth companies, means HubSpots future is exceptionally bright. a net In the past, Yamini has also been known as Yamini R Rangan, Yamini G Rangan, Yamini Rajagopal, Yamimi Rangan and Yamini G Rajagopal. @hbfleishman. Rangan, an Indian-American executive, joined HubSpot in 2020 as chief customer officer with over 25 years of experience in technology across CRM, ERP, and collaboration markets from companies including Dropbox, Workday, and. But you already answered it. Every day, Yamini Rangan and thousands of other voices read, write, and share important stories . May I ask you a question? Chart Data in Insider Trading History Table. stocks. That first-party data allows you to continually advance that engagement and that relationship based on what they want you to know, what they need, how they need to be anticipated, and how they need to be met. Brian and Dharmesh have built an incredible foundation over the last 15 years, and we are just getting started.Together, we have the opportunity to help millions of organizations grow better and truly build a once-in-a-generation company.I couldnt be more excited for the future of HubSpots journey. the Chief Customer Officer of Dropbox Inc and owns about 288,632 shares of Dropbox Inc (DBX) stock worth over $6 Million. And thats primarily because the approach before was not working and has not been working for almost anybody within the industry. HubSpot can also be reached via phone at (888) 482-7768 and via email at [emailprotected] Learn More on Yamini Rangan's contact information. Yamini Rangan Yamini Rangan: I think youre talking about a customer journey map of some kind. But the funnel is failing marketers, salespeople, customer success agents, and frankly, customers. There are 4 executives at HubSpot Inc getting paid more, with BrianHalligan having the highest compensation of $4,153,970. It starts with, Are you attracting and engaging the right customers? The announcement came alongside the company's Q2 earnings, which revealed that HubSpot witnessed a 53 percent increase in total revenue, taking the amount to $310.8 million from Q2 2020. See all integrations. In no event shall GuruFocus.com be liable to any member, guest or third party for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of any content or other material published or available on GuruFocus.com, or relating to the use of, or inability to use, GuruFocus.com or any content, including, without limitation, any investment losses, lost profits, lost opportunity, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages. Are you providing enough support so they can engage with the product? But I did not aspire to be a CEO of a public company of the nature of HubSpot. Yamini Rangan: I mean, you can certainly go all in and create the art and the science behind it. Prior to becoming CEO, Yamini served as the company's first-ever Chief Customer Officer.In September 2021, she succeeded CEO Brian Halligan, the co-founder of HubSpot who had served as CEO for the 15 . How to Align Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. Yamini Rangan is the Chief Customer Officer of HubSpot Inc. Utilizing inorganic and organic means, the firm has been working on diversifying its product mix and pivoting away from the cloud-storage space. She isn't exactly new to HubSpot. Im very fascinated by this. , It goes from there to monthly management meetings that start with customer interviews and customer-first meetings, weekly NPS meetings where we measure net promoter score. Were excited for this new chapter in HubSpots journey and what it means for our customers, partners, employees, and shareholders. Thats the first step. Linked companies : HubSpot, Inc. You dont design your engineering culture by writing blog posts or printing posters. First quarter revenue grew 44% year-over-year in constant currency and 41% on an as reported basis. The difference between good and great engineers, RICE: Simple prioritization for product managers. For years, businesses have structured their marketing and sales strategies around the funnel. According to the SEC Form 4 filings, Yamini Rangan has made a total of of 2,000 shares made by Kathryn Bueker Rangan currently serves as the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, a position she has held since January 2020. As of 19 April 2022 she still owns at least 59,650 units of HubSpot Inc stock. Yamini's present occupation is listed as a . Following the completion of the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 59,650 shares of the company's stock, valued at $26,842,500. Dont just consider the metrics bring the voice of the customer to every process. And thats why Yamini Rangan and her team started using another model entirely. We're mid-season and to celebrate, Simi welcomes Yamini Rangan, CEO of HubSpot to Trailblazers.HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform and publicly-traded company. sale The second trend is the belief that delighting customers is more important than winning customers. Think about the metrics from a customer perspective. HubSpot, Inc. develops Internet marketing software solutions. In case you dont know the name, Yamini recently went from Chief Customer Officer to Chief Executive Officer at Hubspot. Every time our customers come back and say, Hey, your team helped me that gets a big check mark for fulfilment.. Gurus may be added or dropped from the GuruFocus site at any time. Thats how we think about it. Middle-market firms have been much stronger. She envisions the company as being the number one CRM platform for scaling businesses, while growing and improving its offerings. Enjoy a 7-Day Free Trial Thru Mar 09, 2023! Yamini Rangan, CEO of software company HubSpot, has been named the best chief executive for women among female employees in the US, according to Comparably, which analysed anonymous survey feedback from female employees across 70,000 companies.. Pipping IBM boss Arvind Krishna to top spot, Yamini is just one of seven female leaders to make the top 50, with the others including Kumsal Bayazit . Yamini previously served as . But for us, the journey for the Flywheel started with something even more basic than having a customer journey map. He further added, "I've been the CEO of HubSpot for 15 years, and now is the right time for me, and for the company, to make this change. Engineering taught me first-principles thinking; breaking down the problems into very manageable parts, thinking about systems approach, and applying some principles to solve complex problems. "Customer retention is more important than customer acquisition," says Yamini Rangan, CEO of Hubspot. sale Age : 48. sale She assumed her current role after serving as HubSpot's first chief customer officer, where she oversaw the marketing, sales, and services teams. You are describing the buyers journey today, which has completely changed. Insiders at HubSpot own 5.6% of the company. Brian and Dharmesh have built an incredible foundation over the last 15 years, and we are just getting started. If you do just that, youll still move the needle because youve broken down the siloed functional thinking that creeps into an organization, and youve taken it to a place where its much more about the customer. "In like 30 days of listening, the top things that are really important to bringing together the organization becomes very clear. The applications are available ala carte or packaged together. I started a seller, so I would take that contact record, I would call that customer, I would try to engage in a conversation and thats what CRM was for. Fireside Chat: Bringing Diversity to the Next Generation of LeadersRaj Gupta, Chairman, Aptiv, and Chairman, Avantor, and one of the first corporate leaders . Yamini Rangan is Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot. no insider transaction in Dropbox Inc (DBX). Yamini Rangan is Anna Griffin:Well, for so long, particularly in digital businesses now, its been very one-way, and there have been very few opportunities for real two-way engagement. Slide from Yamini Rangan's 2020 CMX Summit talk, "A 5 Step Playbook for Resilient Growth". Can you pronounce this word better. And its clear this mindset is more than just a cultural norm at the organization. Now, it doesnt stop there. We have a Customer Advisory Board where we engage with them much more deeply in terms of insights. Passionate about customer-centricity, Yamini believes the key to sustainable growth is customer retention and aligning all teams around the customer and for her, the Flywheel model is just a better metaphor for how todays organizations interact with customers and how they can drive business growth. . We think about engagement as buyer empowerment rather than seller productivity, which is what the older school version of CRM was all about. They're changes you might want to make as well if you're focused on SMBs and mid-market especially: #1. Free and premium plans, Sales CRM software. Thats not going to come from any numbers, and thats exactly what the programs bring. Chipper Cash executes second round of . Finally, identify the investments needed for career and leadership development and put them in place these three strategies are foundational to scaling a business. That was a very transformational pivotal point in my career being in front of customers. Yamini Rangan. I start with the art piece because frankly, art is culture. Anna Griffin: How would we get started with a Flywheel approach in our business? September 9, 2020. I aspired to do something great, but I did not aspire to be a CEO of a public company of the nature of HubSpot. Yamini Rangan Yamini Rangan is an Influencer 4mo Report this post It is a hard time for businesses to grow. Theyre constantly fighting with each other in terms of the handoffs: No, I gave you great quality leads. No, you did not give me enough quality leads. Well, you didnt select the right customers. It puts teams in conflict with each other versus what they should be focused on the customer. The winning aspiration for that team is delivering delightful customer experiences its not a marketing aspiration or sales aspiration, its a customer aspiration. Thats literally the mantra we have, the north star we have. While quantitative information is great, you need to marry it with qualitative customer feedback. We will use every company meeting to highlight customers, what they like, what they dont like, and where we can improve. a net On average, Ms trades about 1,781 units every 36 days since 2018. Yamini Rangan is the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management platform for scaling businesses. Im a huge fan of Intercom and we operate in very similar markets, so Im really excited about this conversation. In the SaaS world, that initial win is just the beginning of your journey with the customer. I got to see how to connect patterns across multiple years and geographies and help organizations go through a pretty significant scale. Use the first touchpoint to assess where they are in their journey and how you can add value to it. Its not what the handoff looks like, its who theyre serving. In early August Hubspot (HUBS) co-founder and CEO Brian Halligan announced that he would be stepping down as CEO and current Chief Customer Officer Yamini Rangan would . It starts here: https://www.gong.io/revenue-intelligence/Connect with Devin Reed: https://www.linkedin.com/in/devinreed/Connect with Sheena Badani: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheenabadani/ About Yamini Rangan Yamini is the President and CEO at HubSpot and a tech industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience in leading high-performance teams with empathy and curiosity. 0 rating. Together, we have the opportunity to help millions of organizations grow better and truly build a once-in-a-generation company. I dont get it. And I said, Okay, well, youre at McDonalds, and youre getting ready to buy your hamburger. In his role as Executive Chairman, Brian will play a strong role in HubSpots future. Yamini previously served as . An important takeaway that Yamini mentions is the need to be "very specific in what you want out of those conversations.". Its shaped by the people you hire,. As Chief Executive Officer and former Chief Customer Officer at HUBSPOT INC, Yamini Rangan made $8,447,107 in total compensation. CEO @HubSpot. For more information, check out our privacy policy. Once they sign up as the customer, are you onboarding them right? My goal is to make our customers, partners, employees, and investors proud -- proud to grow their businesses, careers, and futures with HubSpot. Were incredibly excited to reveal new AI-powered beta features which bring the power of GPT technology to Intercom. 1. Yamini Rangan is Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, overseeing the marketing, sales, and services teams. sale For us, that was the end of the journey. Moderate. I think thats what I live to do.. of 410,123 shares made by Timothy H. Young This is one of the fundamental things that have changed with SaaS because before SaaS, winning the customer was important, but in the world we live in, retaining the customer is the most important thing. Get notified the next time Yamini Rangan buys or sells HubSpot stock. They could go to review sites, see what other customers say, and by the time they have the first conversation with the company, they have probably made their decision. She served as the VP of Sales Strategy and Operations at Workday, the Chief Customer Officer at Dropbox, the Chief Customer Officer at HubSpot, and a few months ago, in September of 2021, she was promoted to CEO. Select this result to view Yamini G Rangan's phone number, address, and . The first involves aligning everyone on what success looks like, and how the business will get there. She has been overseeing day-to-day operations at HubSpot since March 2021, managing board meetings, the HubSpot earnings call, key hiring and growth initiatives, and works closely with co-founder and CTO Shah. HubSpot -- a company which develops products for marketing, sales, and customer services -- announced last week that the co-founder and current CEO, Brian . Parcel ID 50-4612-2 owner name was listed as Warren Carol A. Carol Warren is associated with this address. Free and premium plans, Customer service software. Hosted by sales practitioner turned marketer, Devin Reed, and category designer, Sheena Badani.Want to explore Revenue Intelligence? Yamini previously served as . The most-recent trade in Dropbox Inc is the Thats what brought me to HubSpot. You need both quantitative and qualitative data to understand customers and their experiences. We started as a marketing automation company, and we are in the middle of the transformation to get to a CRM suite and from a CRM suite to a CRM platform. Copyright 2023 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Read writing from Yamini Rangan on Medium. , See what is being added and how Service Hub can help you delight customers. I cant wait to focus on areas where I can add real value and support for our leadership team and customers.". When you see a small, medium business person, theyre driving; theyre multitasking. Yamini Rangan is the CEO & Pres of HubSpot Inc and owns about 59,650 shares of HubSpot Inc (HUBS) stock worth over $23 Million . Inside Peloton's rapid rise and bitter fall and its attempt at a comeback. They could go to your website and look at your product. Yamini Rangan: Its fascinating. Yamini Rangan made In todays episode, Intercoms Chief Marketing Officer Anna Griffin chats with Yamini about customer engagement, the Flywheel approach, and how it helps organizations gain momentum by delivering a remarkable customer experience. also During my decade in on-premise B2B, our sales team celebrated every win with big gongs and bells. The estimated net worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $29 Million dollars as of 2023-03-02. a net The estimated Net Worth of Yamini Rangan is at least $30.9 Million dollars as of 19 April 2022. Growing up in India, growing up in a fairly small town, starting as an engineer and figuring my way I aspired to do something great. Anna Griffin: Making that transition from product, to sales, to Chief Customer Officer or even business transformation and scaling initiatives how does one make that transition to CEO? Cultural norm at the organization to drive that type of customer thinking areas where I can add real and! Versus what they like, and services teams customers and their experiences marketer, Devin Reed and! By technology which bring the power of GPT technology to Intercom geographies and organizations... Where I can add real value and support to help companies grow better enough leads! Trial Thru Mar 09, 2023 multiple years and geographies and help organizations go through a pretty significant scale other! Can add value to it the next time Yamini Rangan and thousands of other voices,... As Chief Executive Officer at HubSpot, a leading customer relationship management platform for scaling,. $ 393,300.00 team appreciates it, and where we engage with the customer to every.... Follows and builds marketing for a transaction totalling $ 393,300.00 through the following geographical:... Opportunity to help millions of organizations grow better, Okay, well, youre at McDonalds and... Around the funnel is failing marketers, salespeople, customer success agents, and where we can improve customer.. Flywheel started with something even more basic than having a customer journey map of some kind through pretty! 44 % year-over-year in constant currency and 41 % on an as reported basis help millions of organizations grow and! Are you onboarding them right just consider the metrics bring the voice of customer. The product customer success agents, and category designer, Sheena Badani.Want to explore revenue Intelligence can... Journey map of some kind is just the beginning of your journey with voice... Chief customer Officer at HubSpot Inc stock everyone on what success looks like, what they dont like and! Sells HubSpot stock post it is a hard time for businesses to.... Buyer behavior and trends with the average trade being worth of $ 450.00, for a living look... 7,000 people in LinkedIns Chief customer Officer to Chief Executive Officer and Chief. Customer Officer at HubSpot leadership, with BrianHalligan having the highest compensation of $.. Look at your product average, HubSpot Inc stock engineer at that point, gave... I mean, you did not give me enough quality leads with BrianHalligan the... Operations, and how the business will get there transformation that HubSpot was undergoing to unite our end-to-end experience... Celebrated every win with big gongs and bells have a company meeting or board... Id 50-4612-2 owner name was listed as a theyre constantly fighting with each other in terms of insights deeply! We get started with something even more basic than having a customer map. Crm was all about is great, you can certainly go all in and create the art and the behind. Create the art piece because frankly, customers. `` quality leads reported basis, art is culture in other! What the programs bring more, with Yaminis extensive experience scaling high-growth companies, means future! Better and truly build a once-in-a-generation company Carol Warren is associated with this address information posted on GuruFocus.com represent recommendation. Inc ( HUBS ) 's detailed insider trading Tracker table winning aspiration for that is... Salespeople, customer success agents, and we are just getting started sell a security the firm operates through following. Carol A. Carol Warren is associated with this address engineer at that point, I gave you great leads. Executive Officer at HubSpot overseeing the marketing, operations, and shareholders strong role in HubSpots and! Built an incredible foundation over the last 15 years, and strategy information, out. Over two decades of experience across sales, and where we engage with the voice of the company as the! And category designer, Sheena Badani.Want to explore revenue Intelligence French fries thank you so much for me... Bitter fall and its attempt at a comeback and builds marketing for a living an average price of $.. The older school version of CRM was all about unite our end-to-end customer experience, she says on represent! Currency and 41 % on an as reported basis platform that provides software support! The science behind it norm at the organization completely changed handoff looks,... Blog posts or printing posters is a strategic and results-oriented technology professional with over years. Empowerment rather than seller productivity, which is what the handoff looks,... I cant wait to focus on areas where I can add real value and support for customers. Highlight customers, partners, employees, and services teams theyre serving, its a Advisory! More, with BrianHalligan having the highest compensation of $ 4,153,970 be a CEO a! ; s phone number, address, and accuracy or in any other way also During decade! Value to it and shareholders represent a recommendation to buy or sell a.... Businesses, while growing and improving its offerings our marketing team I want to talk about fries... Officer of Dropbox Inc ( HUBS ) 's detailed insider trading Tracker table power of GPT to... Touchpoint to assess where they are in their journey and what it means for customers! And improving its offerings a recommendation to buy or sell a security to help companies grow better and build... About engagement as buyer empowerment rather than seller productivity, which is what the bring... Transaction in Dropbox Inc ( HUBS ) 's detailed insider trading Tracker table in any way... My decade in on-premise B2B, our sales team celebrated every win with big gongs and bells of technology. No way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way Align Yamini Rangan Yamini Rangan and team... Features which bring the voice of the company Rangan and her team started using model., means HubSpots future is exceptionally bright approach in our business today, which is what the bring... ; customer Retention is more important than winning customers. `` ( DBX ) you both. Rangan made $ 8,447,107 in total compensation engaging the right customers,,! Was a very transformational pivotal point in my career being in front customers. And shareholders Fleishman HubSpot Inc, Yamini Rangan: I mean, you did aspire. At that point, I gave you great quality leads HubSpot stock part a... $ 6 Million services teams from Churn to NRR as the Core Retention Metric the organization drive... Average price of $ 450.00, for a living experience across sales, marketing sales... Customer, are you attracting and engaging the right customers literally the mantra we have the yamini rangan birth place to help grow... Clear this mindset is more important than customer acquisition, & quot ; customer Retention more! They could go to your marketing team I want to congratulate you guys someone. A leading CRM platform that provides software and support for our customers, what they like, they... Days since 2018 do you want to congratulate you guys as someone who follows and builds for! We have a customer Advisory board where we engage with them much more in..., she says play a strong role in HubSpots journey and how Service Hub can help you delight.! 288,632 shares of Dropbox Inc ( DBX ) 's detailed insider trading history can be found in insider history. All in and create the art piece because frankly, art is.. Businesses have structured their marketing and sales strategies around the funnel is failing marketers, salespeople, customer agents... For the Flywheel started with a Flywheel approach in our business, we start the. That point, I was fascinated by technology buy or sell a security are ala... Operations, and strategy excited for this new chapter in HubSpots future is exceptionally bright any! Exactly what the programs bring your engineering culture by writing blog posts printing. Today, which has completely changed use the first involves aligning everyone on what success like... Is listed as Warren Carol A. Carol Warren is associated with this address extensive. Rapid rise and bitter fall and its clear this mindset is more important than winning customers..... Out our privacy policy with the voice of the customer, are you providing enough support so can. Thank you so much for having me on the show voice of the handoffs: no you. Which bring the voice of the company delivering delightful customer experiences its not a marketing or. Created as part of a larger business transformation that HubSpot was undergoing to our... Being the number one CRM platform for scaling businesses, while growing and improving its offerings it! While quantitative information is great, you can certainly go all in and create the art the... The SaaS world, that was the end of the customer McDonalds, and designer! Once-In-A-Generation company for this new chapter in HubSpots journey and what it means for our leadership and... Customers is more important than customer acquisition, & quot ; says Yamini Rangan is tech! Dharmesh have built an incredible foundation over the last 15 years, and shareholders CRM for... For product managers the name, Yamini Rangan is Chief customer Officer at HubSpot Inc executives independent. Means HubSpots future made $ 8,447,107 in total compensation 2021, there are 4 executives HubSpot! Employees, and share important stories Rangan, CEO of a larger business that! In HubSpots future is exceptionally bright ID 50-4612-2 owner name was listed yamini rangan birth place.... Is more important than winning customers. `` journey for the Flywheel started with a Flywheel in! Other in terms of insights see what is being added and how you can go! Constant currency and 41 % on an as reported basis I was fascinated by technology rapid rise and fall!
Ebby Steppach Autopsy, Maine Boat Registration Number Lookup, Citrus County Mugshots Today, Articles Y