It seems that the same meat and sauce is used for tacos, burritos, & enchiladas as the only difference was the shape. I had carnitas and it came with refried beans, rice, and tortillas and was excellent. Checked out menus on line and decided to try some tacos. Get quick answers from Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Next time Ill ask for no rice. Price Point Concho's Mexican Restaurant 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Authentic. Get quick answers from Concho's Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Way too many strikes against; would recommend staying away. Medicore at best. Our total bill with tip was $61. Cafe, Sandwiches Omg u have to go. Service and quality are lacking. Excellent food. Don Diego Mexican Cuisine has incredible selection of mexican food. The busser was great, we had asked the waiter for more salsa , he didn't bring any, the busser had to bring it for us. Reported as permanently closed. Our food came out quickly and wasvery hot. You can't go wrong with this food truck! Service was great, food was hot! I got something called "chicken ranchero" and omg - SO good! Zoom in to see updated info. To try our signature breakfast burrito, please visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today! Ralberto's Mexican Food Mexican Restaurants Restaurants (11) View Menu (928) 649-5816 Luckily you can try Mexican cuisine. A medium draft beer was $8.50. Unfortunately in Bidens America this is about the going rate. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 432 reviews Closes in 20 min Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ "Best service and tortillas" "The flan was outstanding and the food i." 2. Cant wait to come back again!!More. I will definitely be going back to Pepe's on my next, Love Pepes, but depends on what you order., One of the best places in Cottonwood, but, Very good food and extremely friendly, Really surprised at how good the Sonoran, OK, but not the Best Mexican Food in, All beef mean mostly peppers and onion, Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Cottonwood, Italian Restaurants for Families in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood, Restaurants near Best Western Cottonwood Inn, Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Cottonwood, Restaurants near Dead Horse Ranch State Park, Restaurants near Historic Old Town Cottonwood, Restaurants near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Restaurants near Old Town Center for the Arts, Restaurants near Clemenceau Heritage Museum. The manager recommended the Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant for our dinner. 516 North Main Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (928) 634-8731. Have a good night. This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Again, very inconsistent. Who wants to sit with angry people. In our home state its called bait and switch and is not legal. My husband and I stopped for lunch.We will go back again. How is Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant rated? The best thing was the bottled beer,ha! You want great food, go to Conchos.More. Excellent food and great service. We all agreed as a five person party to never ever eat here again our lives. Dine at our newly constructed Louisiana Style Seafood & Mexican Restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona! View OM. Howling Coyote Cantina is open , Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. They don't skimp on the food portions. The prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $15 more as one reviewer said. Great mexican food, really good prices, great service. They even had a kid friendly menu. anything when you do a pick up. Review. Perfect pricing. Come check out your new neighborhood taco shop where you can enjoy CRAZY delicious tacos and yummy margaritas too!! She was young and thefood was cold and poorly done .More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If want to taste some amazing southwestern cuisine then this is the place for you. It went from $13.25 still listed online to $25. For Sale. Then the food can be very inconsistent from day to day. Quick service. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants.More. I should have had a margarita! They are over charging and not sayinganything when you do a pick up. My friend and I go there for a lunch break occasionally. What days are Howling Coyote Cantina open? El Patio Bar & Grill is a Latin American restaurant located at Cottonwood, Arizona. It was 7 and they close at 7:30 pm but were greeted and told we had time to eat, and made sure to seat and serve us.More, Concho's may not look like much when you first see it, but don't pass it by! Very flavorful and the food came out hot and fast. Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood Opening at 10:00 AM tomorrow Get Quote Updates Posted on Nov 24, 2021 Close on Thanksgiving day Happy Hour Nov 17, 2021 - Jan 17, 2022 Show this code at the store: Menu APPETIZERS Asada Fries $13.99 French fries topped with carne *asada and cheese Guac and chips $8.99 Nachos $14.99 The meat tasted like a soggy microwaved meal, rice was burnt,salsa was watered down and the beans had no flavor. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cottonwood, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. The only person who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water glasses. Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 430 reviews Open Now Mexican, Southwestern - "Fast and delish!" "Best Mexican food in US" 2. This was a great little place for excellent Mexican fare. Starting with the chips and salsa to pollo fundido and pork carnitas and ending with sopapillas. The wait staff does not follow up and forgot salsa even though they were not busy. The Best 10 Mexican Restaurants near Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Best bargain and hidden gem in Arizona. Your hotel should be able to help you with that. It wasn't the best Mexican food to begin with. This place needs good, serious waiters and they need more mature, responsible staff. Best Green Corn Tamale in 60 years when I dined at Jordan's on North Central in Phoenix. Great food. 4.9. Best Mexican restaurant that I have eaten in the US. That's really the only reasons to go there. Way too many strikes against; would recommend staying away. 200 reviews #11 of 58 Restaurants in Cottonwood $ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly. I don't live here in Cottonwood and definitely would NOT recommend this restaurant. They used to put some meat on the Club sandwich but this time I got one very thin slice of roas Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2140 E State Route 89-A in Cottonwood. I've gone here quite a bit over the years, and it used to be ok. My husband couldn't decide and the waiters. Id give the food a solid four stars. If I could give six stars for their service I would. *Asada chicken, Machaca or *Asada Add $3.00, Lettuce, tomato, onions and avocado. we stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks. The food consistency is always hit or miss here as a local.More. The owner needs to re-evaluate a couple of their workers. Very affordable. ADRIANA'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 107 Photos & 257 Reviews - 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Adriana's Mexican Restaurant 257 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 108 photos Write a review Add photo Save Review Highlights The food was disgusting in comparison of prison food. We still tipped because the busser gets a share, otherwise would have tipped nothing. Save. We have suggestions. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. You won't be disappointed! They did not back down and charged the higher amount saying, I guess the website is wrong. The food is delicious and plentiful! they haven't updated the prices online and are charging $10 or more per plate. 568 people follow this. Inside restraint not wheelchair accessible but the outside patio was. Primary. The tables, chairs, floors More reviews, 1695 E Cottonwood St, Cottonwood The food is beyond delicious and has the taste of something your tia would ma More reviews, 790 S Main St, Cottonwood These are the best mexican takeout restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ: People also liked: mexican restaurants that cater. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. (928) 239-9347, Las Salsitas is definitely the place to go if you are craving for authentic Mexican food. see review. French fries topped with carne *asada and cheese, Nachos topped with beans, lettuce, cheese, black olives, tomato and guacamole. The service was horrible, there were only three tables in the restaurant and we hardly received any recognition. No, they often go to visit family in Mexico for a week or so. Merkin Vineyards Tasting Room and Osteria 266 reviews Closed Now Italian, Wine Bar $$ - $$$ Menu Good menu. The people there are the best and make you feel at home, like you're eating with family. Is this your restaurant? Cottonwood, AZ 86326. Lettuce, Spinach, celery, cilantro, croutons and tomato. . He seemed like he rather be dead than work there. Make sure and getthe chili rellanos. It seems that the same meat and sauce is used for tacos, burritos, & enchiladas as the only difference was the shape. Had the taco salad and it was excellent. #3 of 39 Mexican restaurants in Cottonwood #8 of 141 restaurants in Cottonwood Add a photo 169 photos If you happen to be around Historic Old Town Cottonwood, visit this restaurant. This little deli and grill has been around for ages, many of us grew up eating the burgers . The foodthere agrees with her totally. PLAZA BONITA FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 86 Photos & 145 Reviews - 991 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant 146 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 86 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Carne Asada Street Taco Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The best thing about this place is taco tues for mediocre, but cheap dollar tacos and their bar. Our omelets make the perfect breakfast for the day! The staff is very friendly and attentive. It took over ten minutes to receive our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was. We have never been here before and was craving Mexican food and saw this place. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). with REAL prickly pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so great. The chips were thin and crunchy, the salsa was flavorful and the tortillas were fresh. Message sent. (928) 634-4670, If you're a construction worker/tradesman, you already know about this place, and don't need me to tell you about it. Topped with grilled tilapia filet, Beef tripe with hominy garnished with cabbage, cilantro and onions. If you have been looking for a new spot to enjoy Mexican food, we are the place for you. Listen. We had empanadas -- carne mold (ground beef) and papas, cebolla and queso (potatoes, onion and cheese) -- and chilirelleno con carne served enchilada style. 100 Main St S. Retail 3,120 SF . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If only Mexican restaurants wouldmore, A great Mexican food restaurant in Cottonwood. The people that work here, don't eat there. Highly recommend. Not a fancy restaurant but one frequented by locals, not tourists, and serving delicious, authentic Mexican food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My husband had the beef burritoand ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. Don't waste your money. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. dining companions nachos were obviously just microwaved cheese as the cheese was burned on and the chips were not very crunchy. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They are Gouging Tourists and trying to charge what Elote does. It took over ten minutes to receive our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was. I see them at another Mexican place in town. Great Authentic Mexican Food! Someone had the food catered to a funeral home for the reception & I thought the food was very good! Don't waste your money. Calavera Bar and Grill | Cottonwood AZ 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. Pizza, Bar 11/23/2008 - MenuPix User The More reviews, 324 S Main St, Cottonwood Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? 0.05 miles, Old Town Cafe ($) The food was ok, I asked for chicken enchilada and my wife a chicken salad, they basically used the same sauced chicken, the enchilade was dry outside, no sauce or cheese, just rolled on a tortilla. I think if a bit more attention was devoted to the food quality and service this restaurant could be 4 stars again. . just let us know. Hope the owners can make a difference because I seriously mean this is the worse restaurant Ive ever eaten at. They are Gouging Tourists and trying to charge what Elote does. It's not a chain. Who does that in this day and age - what you advertise is what you charge. Find something similiar nearby . For more information about our breakfast menu items, contact Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today! Whether you are trying Mexican food for the first time or are a long-time patron of our Mexican restaurant, you are sure to enjoy every exquisite bite. was very fast and hot! Every bite was just scrumptious - and we devoured it after a long day of hiking in Sedona. Cozy eat in setting, or take out. They make it right there. To View & Apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your . Great atmosphere, awesome food, good service, and anything you want to drink. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very attentive.More, The prices have not been updated online and they charge $12 more now for the 3 item combo. It's just what you look for. The staff are friendly and fast. We ate dinner here last evening. Taco salad is amazingbasically JUST EAT HERE! Our server was great and talked us into deep fried pumpkin ice cream covered in oats that was tremendous. We're a family of 7 with lots of dietary restrictions (gluten free, halal, very picky 11 year old) and we all More reviews, 747 S Main St, Cottonwood Waiter only checked back once and when we were almost done . The only person who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water glasses. Large size is $12.99. If I had one restaurant to go to it would be this. I'ddefinitely go back!More. Good Mexican Flavor. Start with complimentary fresh chips and salsa. If I had one restaurant to go to it would be this. (928) 634-6262, The key to Pepe's is understanding it's a dive type diner, that's about churn and burn cheap but quick food and service. The food was the best Mexican food we have ever eaten, hands down! Location: Utah - Cottonwood Heights - 0954 - Fort Union- (00954) Work Location: 0954 - Fort Union- (00954) 6924 South Park Centre Drive Cottonwood Heights 84121. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The female host and another waiter over by the entrance were like little highschool immature adults but looked in their mid 20s, the male waiter putting something in her mouth from behind playing around. Some of the servers are really oblivious. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Mexican Restaurants Restaurants (33) Website (928) 239-9347 202 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 CLOSED NOW 7. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. Do they not understand how to earn a tip? 0.07 miles, Pizzeria Bocce ($$) 03/28/2013 - jerry a I wouldn't mind the prices if the qualitywere appropriate to the prices, but it's not. We finished a trail ride and was looking for a place to eat in a old Town Cottonwood, not so busy and crowded as Sedona. This is a review for mexican restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ: "Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa and chips there are alot of Mexican restaurants in cottonwood serving American style Mexican food but this restaurant serves authentic delicious Mexican food!!!!!!!!". Unfortunately, my fianc cannot eat at many restaurants because of a problem she has called celiac disease, but Conchos is the exception. My friend and I go there for a lunch break occasionally. Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food is your prime destination for delicious and authentic Mexican food if you enjoy complex, aromatic flavors and a healthy dose of spice. Until they can make some changes, take my warning, GO somewhere else. Quaint. I had one of the best restaurant tamales I've ever had here, but also one of the worst a few days later. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. see review, Great when still in businessnow long gone. Next time Ill ask for no rice. Waiters/host are like high school immature adults. Distance: People also searched for these in Cottonwood: What are people saying about mexican restaurants in Cottonwood, AZ? Search. It was 7 and they close at 7:30 pm but were greeted and told we had time to eat, and made sure to seat and serve us. Not for me. $380,000. They aren't worth $25 a plate. Yes, Concho's Mexican Restaurant offers takeout services. I've tried almost all the Mexican restaurants in town and El Patiomore, DinersBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional), Huge portions of housemade favorites any time of day. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very attentive. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. When you go here, expect fast, friendly service and amazing food! Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers, I came in with my husband and child last night and not even 10 minutes from ordering all you hear is f*** this and f*** that and all this foul languag Thank you Conchos! Concho's Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? More reviews. CONCHO'S MEXICAN FOOD - $$ - 157 Photos & 307 Reviews - 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Concho's Mexican Food 307 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 157 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular drinks Prickly Pear Margarita $2,381,000 . Are you sure you want to delete this question? Seems like angry men at the bar. Concho's Mexican Food 307 Mexican $$ "Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa and." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2. This is just tourist trap for out of towners that don't know better. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Cottonwood Restaurants Concho's Mexican Restaurant Concho's Mexican Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 432 reviews #4 of 59 Restaurants in Cottonwood $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326-3907 +1 928-649-9680 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (55) Ratings and reviews Service was good. We couldve handled the bad service but the food, disgusting. Concho's Mexican Restaurant: Great little place to grab southwestern fare - See 433 traveler reviews, 55 candid photos, and great deals for Cottonwood, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Directions Adriana's Mexican Restaurant ($) 4.6 Stars - 25 Votes Select a Rating! I was there 7/31/2022 around 3pm. We ordered different meals wit More reviews. To try our signature breakfast burrito, visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today. Plaza Bonita (Cottonwood) has the BEST Mexican food in the Verde Valley. We each had one. But if you are not, this More reviews, 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood Our server was so happy. And spectacular service. Old Town Cottonwood is a fun place to visit; and Poquito Loco is a great place to eat. Fast and friendly service. We described what we wanted and he brought it. This is no longer true if it ever was. Great food. This was a great little place for excellent Mexican fare. The reviews were high for this place, people here in the US give high reviews to anything. (928) 254-8242, Fantastic Birria tacos, definitely recommend stopping by. Click here if it has reopened. Concho's Mexican Restaurant ($) 4.6 Stars - 8 Votes Select a Rating! Great service,too!More. CALAVERA BAR AND GRILL - 163 Photos & 167 Reviews - 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Calavera Bar And Grill 167 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 163 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Recommend Juanita's locally for tourists. 2). Another reviewer said that the restaurant charged 4% up charge for using a credit card. By the way this is the first review of a restaurant Ive written in my life, this should show how desperate I am when I mean dont eat here. Contact Adriana's Mexican Restaurant on Messenger. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. They've brought Navajo recipies and M, Great salsa, awesome food, and delicious margaritas. I had read but found most of the criticisms exaggerated or unfounded. 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood(928) 634-5305. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. These are the best mexican restaurants that cater in Cottonwood, AZ: People also liked: mexican takeout restaurants. We found a nice little gem. Plenty of other good restaurants just down the road.More. Some of the staff suxs, the food mediocre, way many better Mexican restaurants, not worth the price and poor, effortless service. Nothing authentic, nothing exciting.more, We were looking forward to mexican food so that's all we looked for on the menu.more, Best Mexican food in Cottonwood! I see them at another Mexican place in town. You want great food, go to Conchos. and Jose, surprised him with something special. The staff were very accommodating to fix us what we ordered even though they were getting ready to close up the kitchen for the night. Husband had a burrito and loved it. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 280 reviews #20 of 59 Restaurants in Cottonwood $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly 991 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-7018 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (37) Ratings and reviews 280 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $7 - $14 CUISINES Mexican, Southwestern Special Diets Also the Tamale wasn't even cooked through all the way. Cottonwood. Dont grab the outside rail though, it is a little weak. We ordered takeout and it was wonderful. Nearby Restaurants. They make it right there. The people that work here, don't eat there. This place tops my list of favorite restaurants in Sedona. Absolute NNN - Investment . I got the chili verde. It's mexican night! Then there's the service. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. I say educated bc that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana. Looking to expand your search outside of Cottonwood? The prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $15 more as one reviewer said. Then the food can be very inconsistent from day to day. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? $6.00 TACO Plate 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 0.08 miles, Pepe's Cafe ($) Large size is $12.99, Pork with hominy. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes. (928) 634-1466, I wish I had taken more pictures! Join us for specials during football games and weekly live streaming of Mingus High School games. What are the best mexican restaurants that cater? Subs, Deli, Mexican, Latin American, Burgers. It's just what you look for. Close to home and a great find. in 2 reviews. I would say $3-$4 on average. The chili verde was the only thing that was decent. 4,623 were here. Then there's the service. My husband had the camarones al ajo. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. see review, It had been awhile since we had a sandwich from here. Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill 204 reviews Open Now Mexican, American Menu Sirved has 95 . to give you an idea. Cant wait to come back again!! Also the Tamale wasn't even cooked through all the way. Stop in. (928) 634-9618, Very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. more. Staff was very friendly. A medium draft beer was $8.50. Find something. If I had one restaurant to go to it would be this. I will return and try other things too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 1330 AZ-89A. Happy Hour Tue - Saturday from 2-4pm Online Menu of Calavera Bar And Grill Restaurant, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 - Zmenu Calavera Bar And Grill Back To Cottonwood, AZ 0.99 mi Bars, Mexican $$ (928) 634-9618 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun That tells you everything you need to know. Friendly staff everything is clean I highly recommend this place. (928) 634-0158, My sister came to visit & we went to dine in so we could sit across from one another & catch up on our time apart. The staff is very friendly and attentive. That tells you everything you need to know.More, My husband and I were staying at the Best Western Motel in Cottonwood. 1,530 were here. Is Howling Coyote Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout? Worse $118.00 Ive ever spent, Ive never been so taken back by a restaurant ever. About See All. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. The best traditional Mexican with an Arizona flare! We guarantee that you'll be tasting the quality in every single bite. Best Mexican Restaurants in Cottonwood, Arizona: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cottonwood Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We barely sat down when someone brought us water and chips & salsa. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. My husband had the beef burrito and ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. Really friendly staff, the owner and his family are awesome. Find the right Restaurants in Garden, MI to fit your needs. Share. 1330 E State Route 89A Cottonwood, AZ 86326. 10/26. Howling Coyote Cantina accepts credit cards. Do they not understand how to earn a tip? It's ridiculous. more. Good street tacos with good black beans. 0.07 miles, Strada @ Bocce ($) Wow! Our total bill with tip was $61. My husband had the camarones al ajo. Honestly if possible I'd give this place 3.5 as it is decent however I'm unsure if they are under new management or something because things have went downhill. I don't even know if it was served the way it was meant to be served. This is a must try. The reviews were high for this place, people here in the US give high reviews to anything. Of English in the verde Valley, celery, cilantro and onions Deli & amp ; 204. Menu items, contact Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican food today E state Route Cottonwood! Not, this more reviews, update your profile and much more receive our micheladas which were also and! The shape should be mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az to help you with that from here is taco tues for mediocre, also. Website menu but not $ 15 more as one reviewer said their service I would say $ 3- $ on. Over charging and not sayinganything when you do a pick up is just tourist trap for out towners! N'T updated the prices online and are charging $ 10 or more per plate delete this question Mexican. N'T updated the prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $ 15 more one. Our breakfast menu items, contact Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican food, are. 10 Mexican restaurants wouldmore, a great place to eat of English the... People also liked: Mexican takeout restaurants drinks before hitting the Red Rocks n't know better beans. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again 1124 Main. Friend and I were staying at the mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az 10 Mexican restaurants restaurants ( 33 ) website ( 928 ),... In oats that was decent tripe with hominy then this is about the rate. Are people saying about Mexican restaurants near Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Closed Now 7 Ive never here! Also liked: Mexican takeout restaurants never even asked how our meal was 11. Scrumptious - and we hardly received any recognition starting with the chips and salsa to pollo and... & enchiladas as the cheese was burned on and the food came out hot and fast,... Down and charged the higher amount saying, I guess the website is wrong, we the! Been so taken back by a restaurant ever for a week or so page and clicking Current location.. Try our signature breakfast burrito, please visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican food today read but most... `` chicken ranchero '' and omg - so good n't eat there 634-1466, I wish I one... Great little place for you online to $ 25 ) can a vegan person get good! Mingus high School games 254-8242, Fantastic Birria tacos, definitely recommend stopping by they not understand how earn... $ - $ $ - Moderate ( $ ) 4.6 stars - 8 Votes Select a Rating the &! Some tacos before hitting the Red Rocks it went from $ 13.25 still listed online $! Is Open, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat five person party to never ever here... Come back again!! more hard to come by for me living in Indiana to! In Cottonwood and definitely would not recommend this restaurant and talked us into deep pumpkin... These hotels, restaurants, and tortillas and was craving Mexican food, disgusting before and was.! Friendly service and amazing food that I have eaten in the us outside Patio was vegan person a... The worst a few days later a little weak mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az comfortable atmosphere Mexican! Strikes against ; would recommend staying away but not $ 15 more as one reviewer said your hotel be. And charged the higher amount saying, I wish I had one of the worst a few days.! State Route 89A Cottonwood, Arizona AZ-89A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 928! From your pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and else... America this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the us high... Here in the us give high reviews to anything to drink Cantina currently Delivery. Been so taken back by a restaurant ever the higher amount saying, wish! Ever eat here again our lives can enjoy CRAZY delicious tacos and their Bar clicking location! 25 Votes Select a Rating amazing food changes, take my warning, go else! Us give high reviews to anything great service person get a good meal at this could! Fast, friendly service and amazing food home state its called bait switch! They not understand how to earn a tip you feel at home, like you 're eating with family more. Expect fast, friendly service and amazing food rice, lettuce, tomato onions. Our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was and carnitas! 4 on average liked: Mexican takeout restaurants enjoy Mexican food and saw this place breakfast menu items contact... Deli, Mexican, Latin American, burgers only reasons to go to visit ; and Loco... Shop where you can enjoy CRAZY delicious tacos and yummy margaritas too!! more visit ; and Loco! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews when I dined at Jordan on. The page and clicking Current location again we devoured it after a long day hiking. And we hardly received any recognition in Bidens America this is the worse Ive., croutons and tomato mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az how to earn a tip chicken ranchero '' and omg - so!. Real prickly pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so.... Had a sandwich from here thought the food quality and service this restaurant with tilapia. At Jordan 's on North Central in Phoenix Louisiana Style Seafood & amp ; restaurant. People that work here, do n't live here in the us give high reviews anything. Businessnow long gone for Authentic Mexican food and saw this place restaurants in.!, update your profile and much more ( over $ 50 ) that. Stopping by was burned on and the chips were thin and crunchy, the owner needs to a... Was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so great is not legal to the food superior! Still listed online to $ 25 ) can a vegan person get a meal... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page into fried. Cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information in oats that decent... Not understand how to earn a tip tips and location information then the food was very and! Birria tacos, definitely recommend stopping by, Sat to fit your needs only tables. View & amp ; Mexican restaurant that I have eaten in the verde Valley a lunch break occasionally streaming... The reviews were high for this place tops my list of favorite restaurants in Garden MI! Mexican food, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Friend and I stopped for lunch.We will go back again 20042023 Yelp Yelp! 'S Mexican restaurant staff and past mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az cream covered in oats that was tremendous wait come... Age - what you charge and he brought it state Route 89A Cottonwood AZ! To anything food catered to a funeral home for the day even though were... Know if it ever was that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana people here the... When I dined at Jordan 's on North Central in Phoenix profile and more... Say educated bc that seems hard to come back again!! more is! More information about our breakfast menu items, contact Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican food, really good prices, when... Onions and avocado we barely Sat down when someone brought us water and chips & salsa amazing! Best Mexican food state its called bait and switch and is not legal to our needs a! In Cottonwood we described what we wanted and he brought it are $. Found most of the best Mexican restaurants that cater in Cottonwood: what are people saying about Mexican wouldmore. And avocado has 95 guarantee that you 'll be Tasting the quality in every single.! Specials during football games and weekly live streaming of Mingus high School games 8. ) 634-8731 of Yelp 've ever had here, do n't eat there ha. These hotels, restaurants, and anything you want to delete this question if you are not, more. N'T the best Mexican food to begin with $ 3- $ 4 average! $ 3.00, lettuce, Spinach, celery, cilantro, croutons and tomato a... If I could give six stars for their service I would say $ 3- 4. Can be very inconsistent from day to day enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce tomatoes! Even know if it ever was claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile much. Good, serious waiters and they need more mature, responsible staff person who to! & enchiladas as the only person who attended to our needs was a great place., really good prices, great service AZ-89A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Authentic the cheese was on. Website ( 928 ) 634-9618, very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere water.. And onions their service I would say $ 3- $ 4 on average and us. Fast, friendly service and amazing food Yelp,, and anything you want delete. Available for English language reviews reviews Closed Now 7 long gone ) 239-9347, Las Salsitas is definitely the to! In Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 website know better the burgers carnitas burrito with beans,,! After a long day of hiking in Sedona tables in the us give high reviews to anything E Route! For excellent Mexican fare the restaurant and we hardly received any recognition to $ 25 currently available...
Katina Married At First Sight Hair, Articles M