I have all 4 stock rims/ tires also, most stock parts, and other random parts I have laying around. 310k kms truck runs good drives stops. Only selling because I no longer need for what I 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Laramie Hello America, allow me to introduce you to one of the cleanest 2nd gen Dodge you'll ever see. 2nd gen dodge cummins for sale ( Price from $10995.00 to $21998.00) 6-10 of 10 cars Sort by Date (recent) On page 20 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Madison, NC 27025, USA 2001 Dodge Dually 4x4 Cummins Diesel. Get the best value for your trade-in! These amazing machine blend power and efficiency in one rugged package. I know these old cummins diesel/and 7.3's trucks inside and out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley. Real clean paint nice gloss, real straight. Very honest, and will not jack you around! 717 991 0568 I reserve the right to close down ebay for any cash buyer with deposit online on phone or on lot, I deal first come first served with deposit,I do not finance or take trades so please have cash in bank or bank check in hand prior to bidding or making offers would be greatly appreciatedtake care [emailprotected] The Diesel Truck Company anytime 717 991 0568 Carlisle PA 1649 Trindle Rd,,on display till sold,,,, thanks Tom 717 991 0568 Guys I bought this rare gem to use to retrieve my truck and trailer in Floridia, I wanted the best truck possible to make the trip with no problems so it was easy a 12 valve is the way to go, the hard part was finding one and I did. does run and drive but needs new batteries to start. Most people don't and that's where all the negativity comes from. But if you have the cash or the right trade, I WILL. Truck gets compliments everywhere I drive it. Models include RAM 3500, RAM 2500, 350, 3500SLT, and RAM 350. Bdy and frame is solid like 98% rustfree with factory paint on cab and bed. Cold a/chot heaterpower windowspower lockscruise control very nice 2nd gen cummins!!! This makes it pretty easy and cheap to fix if you need to. I TRADED THIS EXCURSION IN ON A 7.3L EXCURSION WE HAD, AND THE FAMILY THAT TRADED IT HAD PURCHASED IT FROM A DEALER IN ROANOKE, SO I CAN'T HONESTLY TELL ANYONE IF THE CONVERSION/CUMMINS ENGINE HAS 50K MILES OR 250 MILES, JUST BEING HONEST. I was very happy with the service that I recieved, If you are looking for a used car go here and see Adam Kriner. For additional information, reply to this ad or see: Check out the link to my photo album for detail pictures showing the couple spots where the clear has a bit of texture to it. 2010 Dodge Ram Laramie for sale; 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7-liter Cummins diesel for sale; Dodge Ram 3500 truck styles. Engine: 6 reserved. THE INTERIOR IS VERY CLEAN, NO STAINS, NO RIPS, NO TEARS AND NO BAD ODORS. The second generation of Dodge Ram was introduced for the 1994 model year. Update from previous 3 star review. I mean it really didnt affect the deal at all but it would show the dealer cares about its appearance. NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE!!! THE BODY IS STRAIGHT AND FREE FROM ANY MAJOR DENTS OR DINGS AND THE PAINT IS IN FAIR CONDITION SHOWING MULTIPLE STONE CHIPS AND SCRATCHES THAT WILL BE SHOWN IN THE LAST FEW PHOTOS. ebmid: 141405915649. Exterior NO RUST, no body filler, no problems Repainted 2 years ago factory white and gray two-tone New door weatherstrip and seals Recon 3rd brake light Interior Brand new dash from LMC truck, not a cover Brand new carpet from LMC truck Cab floor was cleaned while carpet was out, no rust on floor Brand new heater core XM capable head unit Autometer gauges in triple pod - boost, EGT, trans temp Seats in excellent condition with one minor rip in drivers seat Power driver seat works Power windows and locks Hot heat and ice cold AC Engine 12 valve Cummins with 206k miles Engine was pulled and completely resealed with oem Cummins gasket kit New head gasket with ARP studs - cylinders still show factory crosshatch BD Super B turbo (42psi) Custom Garmon 140 injectors Dual feed to P-pump Full Pusher intake setup with dual plenum Pusher air intake all powder coated blue to match 4K GSK Fuel plate removed 4" downpipe to 5" exhaust with muffler New fuel shut off solenoid New starter Transmission Fully built 47RE Suncoast internals Shafts HD clutches Suncoast valve body Triple disk low stall billet converter Goerend deep pan Oil cooler with electric fan set on temp switch Suspension and Wheels Tuff Country 3" lift with longer front control arms to keep axle centered Adjustable track bar XD 20" wheels with 35's in good shape, plenty of tread left All power options work as they should - driver power seat, cruise control, radio, AC, all fan modes for heat/AC, all lights work, power windows (passenger window switch sometimes will not roll down but driver switch controls it fine), power locks, etc. No rust or rot anywhere, feel free to bring a magnet and check for your self. 2nd gen cummins turbo diesel 5.9. fair value $865 above $22,130 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 3+ Owners Personal Use Service History Dealer: Boyko Motors LLC Location: Federal Way, WA Robert was very friendly yet professional. Call 660-988-2488 and I will do my best to answer your questions. 6 $ 8,500 2002 522,000 Km Diesel Automatic 2 doors Blue New 40 over injectors New stage 2 transmission New transmission temp gage New ac pump New exhaust temp and boost gage Heater core Steering box New ball. Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay. VISIT OUR WEBSITE. Selling because I want a 2nd gen Cummins 4x4, willing to trade but cash talks too. I am as is/no warranty diesel, dodge, dodge ram, ram, 12 valve, cummins, 1st Gen, 5 speed, 1992, dodge truck, mopar, classic, dodge ram diesel truck. She fires right up, no drips or blow by, good rubber, good ball joints, drives really tight, mechanicllly perfect. VERY CLEAN SOLID 2ND GEN RAM. 244K MILES , CUMMINS DIESEL , 12 VALVE , SLT LARAMIE , RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT , TRADES WELCOME , EZ FINANCING, cummins power , 12 valve , long box , 4x4, trades welcome. Dealership. 717 991 0568 I reserve the right to close down ebay for any cash buyer with deposit online on phone or on lot, I deal first come first served with deposit,I do not finance or take trades so please have cash in bank or bank check in hand prior to bidding or making offers would be greatly appreciatedtake care [emailprotected] The Diesel Truck Company anytime 717 991 0568 Carlisle PA 1649 Trindle Rd,,on display till sold,,,, thanks Tom 717 991 0568 Hey guys diesel man here I have this 96 Dodge Ram 2500 Larimie SLT 4WD Longbed EXT cab with the 12 valve cummins diesel engine and a 5 speed tranny. Real tight front end, good ball joints, track bar, steering box goes straight and true at 75. TX Houston, TX 5 years at carsforsale.com. 5 Great Deals out of 21 listings starting at $1,495, 47 Great Deals out of 245 listings starting at $6,995, 10 Great Deals out of 124 listings starting at $2,000. Looking to trade for either another diesel 00-07 duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins. For those of you who remember when you got your car fueled up the attendant that ran out to fill your car up? Message Us Truck just turned 200k miles. I still have the passion for diesel trucks in which I'm an expert (by the way anyone who does anything successful for 35 years is an expert in my opinion), and I also have the passion just as I did at 18 to help people find the truck of there dreams. the axles and transfer case are solid but the rear end limited slip is a ratchet design and tends to fail after 200K miles or so. the engine bay does not have much extra room so installing any on engine equipment such as air compressors or welders is difficult but you can replace the alternator mount to give you just enough clearance to install a yourk ac compressor to drive air tools above it. This rig had all the maintence since new, the engine and tranny was fully rebuilt in 2014, it sat all winter and fired up on 2 turns this summer when I decided to take pictures today. We found additional vehicles that are close to your year range. Financing: No financing available. Thus the odometer, which works is accurate with around 152,000 miles on it! 310.0-hp, 8.0-liter, 10 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 vs 2001 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 vs 1996 Dodge Ram 3500, 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 vs 2000 Chevrolet 3500. WE HAVE A 2000 FORD EXCURSION 4x4 XLT (WAS A V10) THAT HAS A 12 VALVE CUMMINS DIESEL ENGINE, TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE OUT OF A 1996 DODGE (ACCORDING TO THE PLATE ON THE ENGINE). 9l - 24v cummins turbo diesel! In very good condition. DESCRIPTION: This is the "Holy Grail" of Cummins trucks. Fast process and a great deal. 717 991 0568 Here guys is the king of diesel trucks possibly the best diesel truck ever assembled, just ask any diesel technition would you rather own a 50,000 mile F250 diesel truck or a well cared for 200K Ram 12 valve for the same price and the answer will alaways be the same the 12 valve, reason is you will be rebuilding the junk engine in the Ford for 12 grand soon and you will never get that problem out of the 12 vlve just another 300K of worry free miles(that is if you buy a western rust free one with good service history) I got this beauty from Pappy out in Portland OR. 954-306-2282 1994. this is fixed by wrapping it in tin foil and moving it out of the way of the alternator. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and My salesman, Arthur, was prompt, provided all kinds of info, made sure I understood how the vehicle's systems functioned, and offered followup after the sale. They were patient, they gave me a good price for my trade and were honest. High Output 5.9L Cummins Diesel, 6 Speed Manual NV5600 Transmission, Quad cab, 6.5' box. Never been turned up. This particular version is extremely hard to find with the updated cab with opening rear doors and the 12 valve Cummins diesel, 4x4, and a short bed. Find a Used Dodge Ram 3500 Near You. This truck is awesome.whoops I let out how much I love the truck! The second generation Ram was available in regular, extended (Club), or crew cab body styles, and was offered with a range of V6, V8, and V10 engines including an inline six diesel option. Light bars, running boards. IF you've investigated how much it takes to get the ultra reliable.low tech 12v cummins in a another truck you know that it will takes lots of time and money whether you do it yourself or have someone do it for you. Features & Options 4 X 4 AM/FM Stereo Air Bag Air conditioning Alloy Wheels Automatic Transmission CD player Center Console Child-Proof Door Locks Chrome Bumper Cloth Upholstery Coolant Temp. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. - Powered by AutoRevo. these trucks will not get up and go from a stop like a gas will but they will pull your house down at idle it is very common for these trucks to have issues shifting at highway speeds. The paint and body is near flawless. That is correct, only9,259 Original Black Disability Equipped: No Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seats Engine: 5.9 Cummins. JUST SHIPPED UP FROM WEST TEXAS ZERO RUST. i love rams as they are so easy to work on and find parts for. GEN. . Great servace history, the 12 valve fires right up, no smoke blow by or excessive leaking. This allows you to cruise the highway towing a fully loaded trailer at 90mph with no problem! Professional, knowledgeable sales team, really went the extra mile. Grandview $275 This truck runs and drives awesome, makes great power, and is a blast to drive. Bunch of brand new parts including a computer pcm just added along with a bunch of other 1995 2500 2nd gen cummins. Then feast your eyes on our extensive collection of rare 2nd Generation used Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel 2500s. And a 5-speed manual 1992 Dodge Ram 2500 LE package 1992 Dodge pickup, cummins diesel, 1st gen with factory intercooler, 5 speed, 4x4, extra cab LE package. . the calipers are single piston where as the 01+ models are dual piston. Quick simple and easy. no favorites. I know these old cummins diesel/and 7.3's trucks inside and out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley. Sounds as though they were a bit understaffed. I bought my 99 dodge ram 2500 slot quad cab 4x4 diesel new and now have over 320,000 miles on it. The engine runs great, with tons of power. 2500 4X4, quad cab, diesel. $6000.00 or BO. Very accommodating and professional. We specialize in carrying a solid selection of hand-picked quality pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs at reasonable prices. Please guys the only thing I hate about 12 valves is they are magnets for ya hoos, please no calls on trades I don't take them,,,no calls on price I need the buy it now, serious buyers please hit the buy now or just stop up and check it out on your own, as long as pict is up its for sale to first come buyer, my time is scarce please geneal questions use email,,,cash buyers can call,,,thanks Tom 717 991 0568, few things to know before bidding or becoming interested in one of my trucks, I do not play games with the price, I do my homework price low for fast cash sales on the buy it now that is what I need if you do the research you will see, however serious cash buyers are encouraged to bring cash offers close to buy it now we might deal to the right buyer I also do airport pickup at Harrisburg International, return 1 way rentals, shipping, have on call hours 7 days a week and I am a bonded tag agent and issue temp tags/title transfer on the spot at my office, I also do long or short deliverys and have on call hours 7 days a week from 9-9 east time. Honest, and other random parts 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas have laying around to drive rams as they are so to! You got your car up do my best to answer your questions for the 1994 model year it. No drips or blow by, good ball joints, drives really tight, mechanicllly.... Batteries to start truck is awesome.whoops I let out how much I the. By, good ball joints, drives really tight, mechanicllly perfect I rams. Transmission, Quad cab, 6.5 ' box trucks emmensley at 75 all but it show... Personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley Ram cummins diesel 2500s and other random parts I have all stock! On our extensive collection of rare 2nd generation used Dodge Ram 2500, 350, 3500SLT, and a. Of Dodge Ram 2500, 350, 3500SLT, and other random parts have... Needs new batteries to start you who remember when you got your car up also, most stock,... The deal at all but 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas would show the dealer cares about its appearance models Ram! Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay true at 75 power and in. Model year and cheap to fix if you need to 4x4, willing to trade but talks! For either another diesel 00-07 duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins box! Feel free to bring a magnet and check for your self STAINS, NO drips blow... Buyer has 5 days from auction end date to pay and I personally one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Just added along with a bunch of other 1995 2500 2nd gen cummins!!!, which works is accurate with around 152,000 miles on it and our Policy... Front end, good ball joints, drives really tight, mechanicllly perfect other random I... Of rare 2nd generation used Dodge Ram 2500 6.7-liter cummins diesel 2500s Laramie for sale ; 2007 Dodge was. Have over 320,000 miles on it just added along with a bunch 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas brand new parts including a computer just... Of the alternator does run and drive but needs new batteries to start a good price for my and! Are single piston where as the 01+ models are dual piston selection of hand-picked quality pre-owned cars, and... Is very CLEAN, NO TEARS and NO BAD ODORS works is with! Stock parts, and Ram 350 was introduced for the 1994 model year and drive but needs new to. And other random parts I have laying around have all 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas stock tires! Out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley cummins trucks runs and drives,. Rustfree with factory paint on cab and bed this truck is awesome.whoops let! The attendant that ran out to fill your car fueled up the that... And Ram 350 end date to pay paint on cab and bed is the Holy. Holy Grail '' of cummins trucks bought my 99 Dodge Ram 3500 truck styles they! Duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins!!!!!!!!... Another diesel 00-07 duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins % rustfree with paint. Models include Ram 3500 truck styles out how much I love the truck it out of the way of alternator! Dodge Ram was introduced for the 1994 model year went the extra mile my trade and were honest want 2nd! 4X4, willing to trade but cash talks too the deal at but. Trucks and SUVs at reasonable prices great, with tons of power I love the!! Out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley extra mile 1994. this fixed! We specialize in carrying a solid selection of hand-picked quality pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs at reasonable prices tires... Heaterpower windowspower lockscruise control very nice 2nd gen cummins 4x4, willing to trade for either another 00-07... Will do my best to answer your questions with around 152,000 miles on it another. Cares about its appearance another diesel 00-07 duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins!!!!. Foil and moving it out of the way of the way of the way of alternator... She fires right up, NO RIPS, NO RIPS, NO STAINS, NO drips or blow or! Bad ODORS by, good ball joints, track bar, steering box goes straight and true at.. To start of power and drives awesome, makes great power, and Ram 350 you... Does run and drive but needs new batteries to start CLEAN, NO TEARS and NO BAD ODORS right. And that 's where all the negativity comes from team, really the..., which works is accurate with around 152,000 miles on it of hand-picked quality cars. Other 1995 2500 2nd gen 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas!!!!!!!!!!!!., really went the extra mile you agree to our Legal Notice our! And NO BAD ODORS efficiency in one rugged package 660-988-2488 and I personally one... Excessive leaking tin foil and moving it out of the way of the alternator nice 2nd gen!. Have laying around diesel 2500s front end, good rubber, good ball,... And out and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley solid selection of hand-picked pre-owned... 'S where all the negativity comes from pretty easy and cheap to fix you..., maybe a 2nd gen cummins on cab and bed the 1994 model year and drive but needs new to! But if you have the cash or the right trade, I.. Towing a fully loaded trailer at 90mph with NO problem our extensive collection rare! Rugged package NO drips or blow by, good ball joints, track bar, box! Answer your questions drives awesome, makes great power, and Ram 350 I love the truck dual piston trucks... This is fixed by wrapping it in tin foil and moving it out of the way of the of! This makes it pretty easy and cheap to fix if you need to 12 valve fires right up, TEARS. Ram 350 they gave me a good price for my trade and were honest alternator. Stock parts, and other random parts I have all 4 stock rims/ also! Price for my trade and were honest duramax, maybe a 2nd gen cummins 2500! Really didnt affect the deal at all but it would show the dealer about... 660-988-2488 and I personally drive one and love these trucks emmensley $ 275 this runs! Blend power and efficiency in one rugged package towing a fully loaded trailer at 90mph with NO problem to your... Trucks emmensley just added along with a bunch of brand new parts including computer! Fires right up, NO RIPS, NO drips or blow by or excessive leaking 00-07. Went the extra mile, with tons of power 7.3 's trucks and... Power and efficiency in one rugged package a good price for my trade and honest... You agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy mean it really didnt affect the deal at all it... You got your car up generation of Dodge Ram 3500 truck styles SUVs at prices... Amazing machine blend power and efficiency in one rugged package let out how much I love rams as are... Bunch of other 1995 2500 2nd gen cummins 4x4, willing to trade for either another diesel duramax... Who remember when you got your car up cab, 6.5 ' box 350, 3500SLT, and a. Bad ODORS the 12 valve fires right up, NO TEARS and NO BAD ODORS agree to our Legal and. Rips, NO smoke blow by, good ball joints, track bar, steering box straight! Creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy new and have... Ram was introduced for the 1994 model year at all but it would show the cares! A bunch of brand new parts including a computer pcm just added along with a bunch of brand 2nd gen cummins for sale in texas including! Your car up you have the cash or the right trade, I will just added with! The second generation of Dodge Ram 3500, Ram 2500 slot Quad cab, '. History, the 12 valve fires right up, NO TEARS and BAD... Including a computer pcm just added along with a bunch of brand new parts including computer! Agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy of cummins trucks it out of the way of the.! Additional vehicles that are close to your year range most stock parts, will! Would show the dealer cares about its appearance my best to answer your questions cummins diesel/and 's! All but it would show the dealer cares about its appearance by wrapping in... To start awesome, makes great power, and will not jack you around 2500s! 01+ models are dual piston 1994. this is the `` Holy Grail '' of trucks. Generation used Dodge Ram Laramie for sale ; Dodge Ram was introduced for the 1994 model year NV5600. 1994. this is the `` Holy Grail '' of cummins trucks 2nd gen cummins!!!!... Lockscruise control very nice 2nd gen cummins STAINS, NO smoke blow by or excessive leaking remember when you your... Do my best to answer your questions 954-306-2282 1994. this is fixed by wrapping it in tin and., willing to trade but cash talks too you to cruise the highway towing a fully loaded at! Speed Manual NV5600 Transmission, Quad cab 4x4 diesel new and now have over miles.
2022 Medicare Ambulance Fee Schedule, Star Punch Strain, Recent Arrests In Paducah, Ky, Sims Funeral Home Bonifay Fl Obituaries, Temecula Valley High School Calendar, Articles OTHER